HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Lazio Fiorentina : Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:08 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
Conn wrote:
please try to make an effort and imagine that Lazio could even win without the support of the fans (amazing!).


great description!!


i'm so confused why so many people here were exaggerating the effect of the empty stadium to the team!!

Me too. The players have had 25 games so far and CN stuck by them in every game and they still managed to win only, what, 5 games so far. So abscence of CN will only do some damage to lotito, players seems to not giving a fuk anyway by the way they have played the whole season.

So I am totally behind CN and their decision, I only whis it should have come earlier, while that bald man was still in charge but I guess that political situation in Rome right now is a good one.
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Don't give me the wrong idea, but I really don't think, one strike would change anything..

I'm always has and always will support CN, coz at the end, we're here for the same reason, to free La Lazio, but at this difficult time, I really do think Lazio needs all the support she could get..
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 pm

if Lazio wins without the fans guess who will get sh*t from the media - fans or Lotito?

Conn why don't you ask the players how do they prefer to play - in front of full stands or in front of empty ones? cause the "victims" of these empty stands will be Reja and the players, not Lotito.

When you go to CN who do you support? Lotito or Lazio? Well the same answer goes to the question: Who will the strike affect. Think about it.

and we could take some examples of EPL as I already mentioned - have you seen Pool or United playing infront of empty stands !?

and every game until the f*cking end is crucial! we are 2 points above the zone!

FFS!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
if Lazio wins without the fans guess who will get sh*t from the media - fans or Lotito?

Conn why don't you ask the players how do they prefer to play - in front of full stands or in front of empty ones? cause the "victims" of these empty stands will be Reja and the players, not Lotito.

When you go to CN who do you support? Lotito or Lazio? Well the same answer goes to the question: Who will the strike affect. Think about it.

and we could take some examples of EPL as I already mentioned - have you seen Pool or United playing infront of empty stands !?

and every game until the f*cking end is crucial! we are 2 points above the zone!

FFS!

This is not about winning or losing, this is about giving a signal to Lotito, to the politicians, to the outside world, that our Lazio is in the hands of a bastard. Of course the players will prefer to play in front of full stands, but this is one game. Like I said, did they really give a flying monkey about the hundreds that travelled to Palermo to see, yet again (!), an awful performance? I don't think so. They are getting paid (way too much) to perform and gather points, whether it is in a full Olympico or an empty Olympico, whether it is at home or away. Full stop. The people that go to the Curva Nord are the real Lazio, from father to son, LazialitÓ. And that is something that the players don't have, and probably even can't understand, so nevermind our 'president'. I am fully, a 100% behind this protest. You want to sit back, see us save our asses from relegation, to then next year see another bad transfer window, and another mediocre season, slowly making our beloved Lazio nothing more than a boring, mid-table club like Udinese or Chievo (while other teams are making the gap between them and us bigger and bigger)? This is thinking on the long run. The team will have the full support for all the remaining matches, just like they have been given the full support in all of the matches so far. And how they repayed us... Right.

Empty stadium, I'm praying to God.
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 144
Age : 28
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:47 pm

I've actually bought ticket to the game but i'm not shore yet if i will attend or not... Neutral
Back to top Go down
peera
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 3
Age : 27
Country and city : Stockholm, Sweden
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Namortsac wrote:
I've actually bought ticket to the game but i'm not shore yet if i will attend or not... Neutral

Same here. But I havent bought a ticket to the game yet, only the flightticket. It would such a shame not to attend the game after planning the trip for 2 months. On the other hand it would be great to see that bastard Lotito suffer...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
if Lazio wins without the fans guess who will get sh*t from the media - fans or Lotito?

Conn why don't you ask the players how do they prefer to play - in front of full stands or in front of empty ones? cause the "victims" of these empty stands will be Reja and the players, not Lotito.

When you go to CN who do you support? Lotito or Lazio? Well the same answer goes to the question: Who will the strike affect. Think about it.

and we could take some examples of EPL as I already mentioned - have you seen Pool or United playing infront of empty stands !?

and every game until the f*cking end is crucial! we are 2 points above the zone!

FFS!

This is not about winning or losing, this is about giving a signal to Lotito, to the politicians, to the outside world, that our Lazio is in the hands of a bastard. Of course the players will prefer to play in front of full stands, but this is one game. Like I said, did they really give a flying monkey about the hundreds that travelled to Palermo to see, yet again (!), an awful performance? I don't think so. They are getting paid (way too much) to perform and gather points, whether it is in a full Olympico or an empty Olympico, whether it is at home or away. Full stop. The people that go to the Curva Nord are the real Lazio, from father to son, LazialitÓ. And that is something that the players don't have, and probably even can't understand, so nevermind our 'president'. I am fully, a 100% behind this protest. You want to sit back, see us save our asses from relegation, to then next year see another bad transfer window, and another mediocre season, slowly making our beloved Lazio nothing more than a boring, mid-table club like Udinese or Chievo (while other teams are making the gap between them and us bigger and bigger)? This is thinking on the long run. The team will have the full support for all the remaining matches, just like they have been given the full support in all of the matches so far. And how they repayed us... Right.

Empty stadium, I'm praying to God.

I ask again: Why do you put politicians here !? Lazio is no political weapon! Lazio can't be used for political purposes! Everyone knows Lotito sucks as a president but he owns the majority of shares and you can not attend the home games for the whole season Lotito will remain the president if there is no one who will buy him out ! Easy as that.

Why didn't this protest happen when Ballardini was here, when the team didn't play good and it happens now when there is an obvious improvement ?

If you think one game is gonna change anything you are soooooo wrong. And I repeat myself - if the stadium is empty and Lazio wins Lotito will get a point over the fans
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Namortsac and Peera, no matter what your final decision will be, the only fact you doubt your presence after having planned the trip and even bought the tickets, says a lot. Grandi!

Roman_Eagle wrote:


When you go to CN who do you support? Lotito or Lazio? Well the same answer goes to the question: Who will the strike affect. Think about it.

and we could take some examples of EPL as I already mentioned - have you seen Pool or United playing infront of empty stands !?

and every game until the f*cking end is crucial! we are 2 points above the zone!

FFS!


We can discuss (and we did) about how decisive will be the strike for this match and for Lazio's relegation battle. I think you, and many others, have in mind the following:

strike ---> Lazio loses ---> Lazio gets relegated

which I find very wrong, for many reasons.


Let's move on. Saying that the strike will not affect lotito is not just wrong, it's actually plain ridiculous. For once, just for once, trust those who have been saying that lotito was a scum for years and years. Trust the fans who've been received by Rome's Major last week. Trust those who always follow Lazio, at home and away. Read the messages of the politicians. Besides, lotito has offered free tickets to all the members of Lazio youth teams, linked youth teams, and their parents for saturday. He's trying his best to counteract the strike... so much for not being affected...

ps. We are s.s. Lazio 1900. We don't give a **** if Liverpool of Manchester United never played with empty stands. I don't think their fans have ever experienced what we did with lotito either.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:


I ask again: Why do you put politicians here !? Lazio is no political weapon! Lazio can't be used for political purposes!



Why do we put politicians here?
- because 50,000 votes are a good incentive for anyone who is facing an important electoral challenge
- because every politician must consider and act in case of a serious "social problem"
- because lotito took over Lazio thanks to the effort of a political group
- because lotito's speculative plan will need the approval of the politicians
- because the famous Tax-deal was signed thanks to the intervention of Italian government
- because Bocchi's and Calleri's presidencies were achieved thanks to a precise political support
- ...


Lazio used for political purposes? It's the converse, actually. The converse: politicians used for "Lazio fans purposes".
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Conn wrote:
I will not attend Lazio-Fiorentina. I thank Curva Nord leaders for organizing this protest. I do respect people that will attend the match, although I don't understand them, and I will tell you why.

Lazio-Fiorentina is not a "live or die" match for us. Important, very important match, but not crucial. There will still be 12 matches to play after that. Bologna-Lazio, Livorno-Lazio, Lazio-Udinese, among them. And be sure that those people who will stay away from Olimpico next saturday will be ready to support Lazio at home and away for the rest of the season. Like in Lazio's dark years, where thousands of fans travelled to fight with the team to avoid relegation.

Rest summed up: bla bla bla...

Didn't check the thread for a short time and now I'm forced to read such trap. Honestly, Ale, how can you say that this game is not fucking damn important for us? How can a fan, a season-ticket holder, stay away from a game because he is protesting with us being in the middle of the fight against relegation? You can't be serious!!! Every damn single game is important for us because we need every damn point!!! I could stick it into the *** of those who organized the protest. Sorry Ale, I don't understand you here. I might have understood your opinion in earlier cases, but less support means less chances to get points to stay in the league.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 pm

And all the people who 'knew' Lotito was 'scum' since the beginning should have been making their voice heard over the last 5 years instead of waiting for their team to face a relegation battle before deciding to take, seemingly decisive (I'd prefer to call it divisive) action.

But anyway, these protests have been happening in smaller forms since the season began. Done us a fantasic amount of good so far, I truly bet doing it on a larger scale will help even more.

Utterly laughable.

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 pm

@Conn: I didn't want to quote cause the post would get long so:

I never said that if Lazio looses in front of empty stands we are going to get relegated. And yes it's wrong to say that and I never said it.
I only said that if Lazio wins in front of empty stands it will be 1:0 for Lotito.
I do know Lotito sucks as a president ( said it more than once here)
I do know we are SS LAZIO 1900 but and trust me pool and united have the same problems with us - even bigger ones - the clubs have around 1 bil pounds in debt cause of their owners and recently it was said that the united training ground is being mortaged to cover the debt of the owners...now if these clubs are not in bigger sh*t than us you can call me stupid. and what do the fans do? there is not a f*cking empty seat every home game. That is what fans should do. Do the fans protest? Every single game! Every single day there are protest. If you want your voice to be heard do it every day, not just the match day.


as for the political reasons...in a city as huge as rome is ... don't think 50k ppl is a huge amount of voices...

and politicians tend to NOT keep their promises so...leave politics to politicians and see what you can do for Lazio!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Caxi wrote:
And all the people who 'knew' Lotito was 'scum' since the beginning should have been making their voice heard over the last 5 years instead of waiting for their team to face a relegation battle before deciding to take, seemingly decisive (I'd prefer to call it divisive) action.

But anyway, these protests have been happening in smaller forms since the season began. Done us a fantasic amount of good so far, I truly bet doing it on a larger scale will help even more.

Utterly laughable.

Your an arsehole! I've said such things about you before and held my tongue on many more occasions.Well f*ck that sh*t, you sarcastic c*nt!

We are all hurting here.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Caxi wrote:
And all the people who 'knew' Lotito was 'scum' since the beginning should have been making their voice heard over the last 5 years instead of waiting for their team to face a relegation battle before deciding to take, seemingly decisive (I'd prefer to call it divisive) action.

Utterly laughable.

Once again you prove you know very little (if not nothing) about Lazio once we move away from the players and the tactics.

Curva Nord fans have been attacking lotito for years!!! Years, Caxi, years!!! Their (our) protest started just after one season with him. In 2005. But we were alone. The chants against lotito in the stadium were met by whistles and protests by the rest of the stadium. Our protest was "explained" by saying "lotito took away their priviledges" and "damaged their shops". A massive campaign was launched through the radio show "la voce della Nord" to inform people about lotito's speculative project and his interests. Huge posters were diffused in the city against lotito. We remained alone in the protest. Four people, the most active against lotito, got jailed for 2 years, without a process. Years later, evidence strongly suggests lotito was behind their arrest.

Instead than saying "they should have been making their voice heard over the last 5 years", you should wonder why we were left alone. Why everyone else ignored our voice.

Utterly ridiculous argument.

@ Il Capitano: the difference between me and you, in this thread, is that I try to explain my reason without offending/provoking people, while it seems you can't. Doesn't matter. :)

@ Roman_Eagle: 50,000 potential votes are relevant in what looks a very tight electoral battle. And besides, 30,000 people who do not attend Olimpico signal also that the "social problem" is truly existent.
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Conn wrote:
Caxi wrote:
And all the people who 'knew' Lotito was 'scum' since the beginning should have been making their voice heard over the last 5 years instead of waiting for their team to face a relegation battle before deciding to take, seemingly decisive (I'd prefer to call it divisive) action.

Utterly laughable.

Once again you prove you know very little (if not nothing) about Lazio once we move away from the players and the tactics.

Curva Nord fans have been attacking lotito for years!!! Years, Caxi, years!!! Their (our) protest started just after one season with him. In 2005. But we were alone. The chants against lotito in the stadium were met by whistles and protests by the rest of the stadium. Our protest was "explained" by saying "lotito took away their priviledges" and "damaged their shops". A massive campaign was launched through the radio show "la voce della Nord" to inform people about lotito's speculative project and his interests. Huge posters were diffused in the city against lotito. We remained alone in the protest. Four people, the most active against lotito, got jailed for 2 years, without a process. Years later, evidence strongly suggests lotito was behind their arrest.

Instead than saying "they should have been making their voice heard over the last 5 years", you should wonder why we were left alone. Why everyone else ignored our voice.

Utterly ridiculous argument.

@ Il Capitano: the difference between me and you, in this thread, is that I try to explain my reason without offending/provoking people, while it seems you can't. Doesn't matter. :)
@ Roman_Eagle: 50,000 potential votes are relevant in what looks a very tight electoral battle. And besides, 30,000 people who do not attend Olimpico signal also that the "social problem" is truly existent.

Thats because he's an arrogant bastard, no offence!
And i must agree with Williams post as well!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Forgive me Conn, first time I heard you express your knowing all on the forum was when you were banned temporarily from the forum for launching a somewhat personal tirade on an assumed Jump.

And, yet again, forgive me if I ignore your 2005, moral high ground, people went to jail defence because it has been discussed countless times and we are capable of thinking for ourselves. Also forgive me for laughing at your differentiation between your perfect self and Il Capitano.

And forgive me for having an opinion.

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 am

Caxi wrote:
Forgive me Conn, first time I heard you express your knowing all on the forum was when you were banned temporarily from the forum for launching a somewhat personal tirade on an assumed Jump.

And, yet again, forgive me if I ignore your 2005, moral high ground, people went to jail defence because it has been discussed countless times and we are capable of thinking for ourselves. Also forgive me for laughing at your differentiation between your perfect self and Il Capitano.

And forgive me for having an opinion.

I was never banned from this forum, not even temporarily Wink.

And actually I've started expressing my "knowing all" a long time ago. I've had tough discussion with many people, about arguments more or less like the ones loved by your Jump. But now they (strangely) disappeared, together with their claims.

Before the interventions of you and Il Capitano we were discussing the issue in a relaxed way. But you couldn't stand it and had to intervene and provoke people. Well done...

About you and Il Capitano actually I must agree with the Old Latin people: "similia cum similibus congregantur". Keep going...
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 126
Age : 37
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 am

It saddens me that we can't have a thread like this going with people offending eachother or deliberately walking on the line between stating a point and talking smelling as about another member of this forum. This goes to both parts in this discussion.

This thread was opened since Erme wanted everyones opinion was it not?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 am

Conn wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Forgive me Conn, first time I heard you express your knowing all on the forum was when you were banned temporarily from the forum for launching a somewhat personal tirade on an assumed Jump.

And, yet again, forgive me if I ignore your 2005, moral high ground, people went to jail defence because it has been discussed countless times and we are capable of thinking for ourselves. Also forgive me for laughing at your differentiation between your perfect self and Il Capitano.

And forgive me for having an opinion.

I was never banned from this forum, not even temporarily Wink.

And actually I've started expressing my "knowing all" a long time ago. I've had tough discussion with many people, about arguments more or less like the ones loved by your Jump. But now they (strangely) disappeared, together with their claims.

Before the interventions of you and Il Capitano we were discussing the issue in a relaxed way. But you couldn't stand it and had to intervene and provoke people. Well done...

About you and Il Capitano actually I must agree with the Old Latin people: "similia cum similibus congregantur". Keep going...

My Jump? Ha, I've never had any dealings with the guy. You were both as bad as each other that time.

The topics were relaxed because someone was on one of his frequent breaks. This topic would have been relaxed if he stayed on forum vacation. Provocations? Want to check this thread's history between the three protagonists you outline?

Il Capitano - 1 post
Conn - 6 posts
Il Capitano - 1 post

And then I express my opinion. You got it Ale, some provocateur I am...

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 am

Caxi, I was not born yesterday.

Using the words of "Il Capitano", which you found not provocative, I can say that you can firmly stick your rhetoric into your ***.

We can all read this thread and we can all seen how it was ruined by two consecutive posts, written within 5 minutes one after the other. The first one was just provocative. The second one was both provocative and filled with lies.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 96
Age : 43
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 am

caxi,there`s no need to say "utterly laughable" that is slightly provocative don`t you think? because there`s nothing funny about the situation at all IMO.
I would like to see the empty stadium as a show of unity.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 am

Utterly...Kiddo....idiot...fake Laziale....ignorant....laughbale......and so on.
I alwasy read with attention Caxi and Conn arguments and many times their fights are more interesting then a lot of chit chat because you, spectators, can read opposite opinions and
understand how is the real atmosphere in this city.

The only fact that you , both, for one reason or another are always driving the discussion on to the personal or private with some "offensive" or criptical words.

Please fight, defend your positions, explain your reasons..but try to avoid to stuzzicarvi offending each other.

Hope u got it.-

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 96
Age : 43
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 am

Ermetico wrote:
spectators, can read opposite opinions and understand how is the real atmosphere in this city.
-

Indeed! and it`s hard to interpret an opposing idea or arguement when you feel so strong. I have been angry at people`s opinions before but it doesn`t mean they don`t care about Lazio anymore than I do or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:07 am

Conn wrote:
Caxi, I was not born yesterday.

Using the words of "Il Capitano", which you found not provocative, I can say that you can firmly stick your rhetoric into your ***.

We can all read this thread and we can all seen how it was ruined by two consecutive posts, written within 5 minutes one after the other. The first one was just provocative. The second one was both provocative and filled with lies.

Wink

I didn't say Il Capitano wasn't provocative. I said I wasn't. We can read into his comments what we like and I'm sure he can defend himself.

Utterly laughable clearly wasn't directed at Conn. I'm not the one who has people's comments as my sig. and you talk about being provocative? Come on guys, we're adults, what he is accusing me of is ludicrous. Shall I clarify that that doesn't mean Conn is ludicrous? Do I now have to explain every word I say?

I'm baffled...

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:14 am

Ermetico wrote:

I alwasy read with attention Caxi and Conn arguments and many times their fights are more interesting then a lot of chit chat because you, spectators, can read opposite opinions and
understand how is the real atmosphere in this city.


I think that we need to distinguish between facts, opinions, and bullshit. Unfortunately, Caxi keeps providing a lot of the latter when it comes about Lazio fans and lotito.

I cannot simply read and ignore a post where it is said that "Curva Nord should have been making their voice heard over the last 5 years instead of waiting for their team to face a relegation battle before deciding to take action".

Despite his continuous sarcasm towards me and the CN fans, from me it never gets personal with Caxi (although I feel he's still "rosicaing" after I rejected him as second author to finish my Lazio history book). I'm sure he's a huge Lazio fan and I'm sure one day we'll shake hands in Rome. Until that day, we "fight" Very Happy

p.s. My signature is not meant to be provocative. Just a "memento", I tend to forget things Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lazio Fiorentina : Strike   Today at 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
Lazio Fiorentina : Strike
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Odyssey Back Strike Putter
» Des Taylor strike transformer multi rod??
» Fiorentina
» 10k trials and foot strike
» When to strike

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: