AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:09 pm

I am watching, hearing, assisting, looking at all.
Fights, revenges, arguments, teasing, insulting,accuse, blame, declare, orders, and so on....
meanwhile La Lazio as identity , image, story, is slowly going to die.

I don't give a smelling as about Lotito fault and i don't really care if most of the ppl already jump out the boat to save their ass.
I don't care about Irr or Curva Nord or Tevere or Curva Maestrelli.-
I don't care about Guido, Gianluca , Francesco , Michele, Alessandro, Franco and all radio' speakers or opinion leader shouting their statements all days.
I don't care about our personal ideas, opinions, anger, arrogance.
I don't care about Ledesma diamond earring, Mauri Luis Vuitton purse, Zarate armani pants

I see all of us guilty and we can't discharge all this problems to one person.
We are also Guilty to be in one way or another assisting this murder.

And i am suffering because i am part of it and i am impotent.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 pm

I've pretty much felt that way for a number of months. No two people can agree; on anything...

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 pm

I do give a sh1t about Lotito fault and i do really care if most of the ppl already jump out the boat to save their ass.
I do care about Irr or Curva Nord or Tevere or Curva Maestrelli.-
I do care about Guido, Gianluca , Francesco , Michele, Alessandro, Franco and all radio' speakers or opinion leader shouting their statements all days.
I do care about our personal ideas, opinions, anger, arrogance.
I do care about Ledesma diamond earring, Mauri Luis Vuitton purse, Zarate armani pants

Why....?

Because whether we like it or not, these things shape, mould & will eventually for better or worse strengthen our club.

We will look at these times in the future, and remember how tough it was, how little hope we had, and it will be just another chapter in our century old history... yes, even zarates armani pants may be added as a footnote of our history Wink

So i suggest that we all start caring, because you will only then feel the true pride when we recover from this nightmare and forge another 110 years of proud history.

HOPE!
FAITH!
BELIEVE!

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Yesterday I found my old Lazio shirt ...

with the scudetto patch and coppa patch lying next to it ...
so I decided to stitch those things on the shirt, so it will remind me of that glorious year, and our glorious past ... not thinking about the future...

La Lazio ...sarā sempre accanto a te !
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Every generation of Laziale have had their dark periods..so I guess it's this genarations time.
I am going through this darkness with my head held high, proud of who I am and of what I belong to.
I am not afraid of anything, we are all on this ship together and I have no intention of ever leaving it. I'm ready to go to the bottom with my ship.
When I grow old I will be able to tell my grandkids about the seasons we bled, when we were down on our knees..then I will tell them how we rose and fought off evil.

Non mollare mai brothers and sisters..Non mollare mai!!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Lazio, uno stile di vita. This love never ends, forza Lazio e non mollare mai!
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 pm

It's hard and you're totally right, Paolo, but, like Glux says, non mollare mai! But you wont, I know.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 am

[quote="glux"]Every generation of Laziale have had their dark periods..so I guess it's this genarations time.
I am going through this darkness with my head held high, proud of who I am and of what I belong to.
I am not afraid of anything, we are all on this ship together and I have no intention of ever leaving it. I'm ready to go to the bottom with my ship.
When I grow old I will be able to tell my grandkids about the seasons we bled, when we were down on our knees..then I will tell them how we rose and fought off evil.

Non mollare mai brothers and sisters..Non mollare mai!![/
quote]

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am

Lazio dies when the fans stop supporting the team. I know I will not stop to do it so many others. Fights among large groups of ppl ( like our fan base ) are something normal. But if we unite against the enemy everything is ok
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 am

glux wrote:
Every generation of Laziale have had their dark periods..so I guess it's this genarations time.

Non mollare mai brothers and sisters..Non mollare mai!!

Grande. This is exactly what I think.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 am

Fighting helps no one. Even though we may share different opinions, we must stay together for our common love and support our beloved la Lazio in one of her most troublesome times in history. There is no reason to divide ourselves.

Nothing more to it!

Always and forever..... NON MOLLARE MAI!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Quote :
Giovedė ci proverā direttamente sotto gli occhi dei tifosi, che alle 15 potranno assistere alla seconda amichevole infrasettimanale della stagione. L’avversario di turno sarā il Sora Calcio,

Hoping for a big turnout for this friendly at Formello and a big show of support!! Daje Lazio Daje Laziali!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 am

Ermetico wrote:
Fights, revenges, arguments, teasing, insulting,accuse, blame, declare, orders, and so on....

I don't give a smelling as about Lotito fault and i don't really care if most of the ppl already jump out the boat to save their ass.
I don't care about Guido, Gianluca , Francesco , Michele, Alessandro, Franco and all radio' speakers or opinion leader shouting their statements all days.
I don't care about Ledesma diamond earring, Mauri Luis Vuitton purse, Zarate armani pants

I think I understand what you are saying here, Ermetico. We argue, we discuss, we tease and we insult. In the meantime our Lazio is suffering. I stopped posting in the Lazio-Viola-strike-topic, because I read things that really upset me, I saw people who were attacked who really shouldn't be attacked at all. I didn't find words to express my feelings. I talked to some people through private messages instead, and it was a delight mostly. There was no reason to tease or insult, it was pure and honest arguying, discussing, sharing opinions. I can't wait to meet those people in real life, I think they know who I'm talking about. I think that is what this forum should be about. How did we ever come this far, to have little wars going on between members. We all love this club, its history and everything about it.

Let's stop arguying, let's put our differences behind, let's not be blind on a moment where our Lazio needs us the most. We are all here because we love Lazio, and every-thing about it. Let's unite, for our Lazio.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 am

we are here for one reason,keep that in minds before start to write
we have diferent opinions sometimes , so lets use the diferences for the good
everyone of us can help with posting in section when he is he best
no one of us dont know everything,so lets be objective and dont get angry if somebody think diferent sometimes
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 am

Ermetico wrote:
La Lazio as identity , image, story, is slowly going to die.

Never! Indimenticabile!

La Lazio will never die,as a team,group,idea whatever.

This current situation is the worst that I can remember bar none. all my worries or bad memories that I could relate are insignificant right now.I`ve a terrible feeling this time.... I remember serie B but I was only a kid.Now I`m close to despair,it`s worse than realising we`d been relegated automatically because of something I still don`t really understand.Even then there was always hope,I knew that somewhere there where people bigger than me who wouldn`t take it lying down.

Now before you want to pounce on me,there can`t be many who can honestly say they weren`t happy to know we had back-up.Who can honestly say there was never a time when they weren`t glad to see the ultras turn up?

So what if the fallen angel Lotito decides to leave tomorrow? we`re still in the saucepan.This is bad football,no excuses the squad is incompetent.There`s reasons for this without going into Cloudy-hoe,who felt depressed with delio rossi??Who felt the club wasn`t going anywhere?? he`s gone and it went tits up. Now without mentioning Low-Tit-Ho again well............. anyone think that the attendances plummeted more than the italian average at Lazio in the early 2000`s and all the bad feeling and agression was influential??

It`s not been all smiles for a long time,maybe one high in about 30 lows that`s what the last ten years have been for me.Now I feel right on the precipice,on the old runaway train that`s past the last stop for hundreds of miles.
If the worst was to happen and god knows just how bad things could get,I couldn`t live with myself if I looked back and knew that all I did was squabble and insult other fans.There you go,yes it`s so bad what happened I was right and you were wrong.
Meanwhile La Lazio....
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 pm

I agree with Ermetico on a couple of things but mainly this - it is the fault of the fans. Itīs the fans that keep Lotito as president. And I certainly remember Cragnotti having problems with the fans. Lazio deserve better fans.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:55 pm

centrocampista wrote:
I agree with Ermetico on a couple of things but mainly this - it is the fault of the fans. Itīs the fans that keep Lotito as president. And I certainly remember Cragnotti having problems with the fans. Lazio deserve better fans.

Suspect

We missed you Centro. Perhaps you could go to Rome so they can all model themselves on you Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 am

centrocampista wrote:

Centro,.....U have been out for a while and then you come back with this statement?

it is the fault of the fans. Itīs the fans that keep Lotito as president

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

do you know what fans do everyday in this city?
Do u hear the radios?
Do u see the Lazio tv programs?
Do you read the daily news papers?

We gave and we give so much SH--IT to Lotito everyday for 24 hours since 3 years and he is still there.-
So why don't you come here and remove him????

E che cazzo centro.....

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 am

Galles. wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

Never! Indimenticabile!

This current situation is the worst that I can remember bar none. all my worries or bad memories that I could relate are insignificant right now.I`ve a terrible feeling this time.... I remember serie B but I was only a kid.Now I`m close to despair,it`s worse than realising we`d been relegated automatically because of something I still don`t really understand.Even then there was always hope,I knew that somewhere there where people bigger than me who wouldn`t take it lying down.

Now before you want to pounce on me,there can`t be many who can honestly say they weren`t happy to know we had back-up.Who can honestly say there was never a time when they weren`t glad to see the ultras turn up?

So what if the fallen angel Lotito decides to leave tomorrow? we`re still in the saucepan.This is bad football,no excuses the squad is incompetent.There`s reasons for this without going into Cloudy-hoe,who felt depressed with delio rossi??Who felt the club wasn`t going anywhere?? he`s gone and it went tits up. Now without mentioning Low-Tit-Ho again well............. anyone think that the attendances plummeted more than the italian average at Lazio in the early 2000`s and all the bad feeling and agression was influential??

It`s not been all smiles for a long time,maybe one high in about 30 lows that`s what the last ten years have been for me.Now I feel right on the precipice,on the old runaway train that`s past the last stop for hundreds of miles.
If the worst was to happen and god knows just how bad things could get,I couldn`t live with myself if I looked back and knew that all I did was squabble and insult other fans.There you go,yes it`s so bad what happened I was right and you were wrong.
Meanwhile La Lazio....

Galles
Never is also for me ....

The point is that the mass will follow the normal routine to loose faith in few months and then,,,,,

Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 158
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:52 am

Ermetico wrote:
Galles. wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

Never! Indimenticabile!

Meanwhile La Lazio....

Galles
Never is also for me ....

The point is that the mass will follow the normal routine to loose faith in few months and then,,,,,

Paolo, i am just curious. Why I've been told many times by a lot of fans from other teams such as Palermo, Napoli, Genoa that Lazio are impossible to relegate this season? Did we worry too much or what?
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:14 am

Ermetico wrote:

Well, I have to disagree with this. How in the world are you guilty of assisting "this murder?"

Ermetico, for me you are more Lazio than any player, coach, radio speaker or official opinion leader. When I think of Lazio, I think of you, how you are always there to help people, how you work and work to make sure that members have excellent Derby experiences

when I think of what you did for Alija. ALL THAT YOU DID! THAT IS LAZIO! THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF LAZIO. I DON'T CARE IF THE PLAYERS RUN AMOK ON THE PITCH OR IF THE COACH IS A RAVING LOONIE.

LAZIO IS A SPIRIT. It cannot be murdered, IT CANNOT DIE.

Now let's pull ourselves together. In the 10 years that I have been supporting the team I have seen alot of things, some great and some terrible. This is one of the worst times ONLY INSOFAR AS THE TEAM'S W-L RECORD. This too shall pass.

The spirit of Lazio lives on no matter what. As long as people like you exist.

That's all I have to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 am

Mama...
Is no matter of what i do .
The matter is that i am "assisting" to all this cra..p and i feel impotent.
U can't imagine what a pressure we fell everyday and tension running trough our veins.
watching all around me such a disgregation kills my faith.
we are all the same as laziali and differences are only sur la carte.

I am very impulsive sometimes and apparently calm and firmly some other times ...but now i am very , very upset.
Upset coz i meet Lotito long time ago and my voice m words, were apparently too "soft"...
Upset coz people thinks that i am , as a supporter , loosing my religion.

If i said la Lazio die i mean that with such an enviroment la Lazio as a community is walking to the end.
I never said the la lazio as a virtual identity will die or disappear!

My scream is that i don't want la lazio to die in any sense in any way!

....Ps Grazie mama...........................

Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:23 am

Erme don't worry. I can guarantee you Lazio will not die here in Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria!
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 am

Ermetico wrote:
Mama...
Is no matter of what i do .
The matter is that i am "assisting" to all this cra..p and i feel impotent.
U can't imagine what a pressure we fell everyday and tension running trough our veins.
watching all around me such a disgregation kills my faith.
we are all the same as laziali and differences are only sur la carte.

Ermie, if the players are the arms and legs of Lazio, you are the heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:55 pm

centrocampista wrote:

Please leave this forum, you're no Laziale and you never will be.

Centrocampista vattene!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die   Today at 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Only fights and arguments ..meanwhile la Lazio die
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next