AuthorMessage
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Here we gooo... with Rocchi and Zarate suspended I'm wandering isn't it time for Foggia ? Everything else seems pretty set up in defense and midfield if there weren't any injuries picked up

P.S. I'm starting to wander why we don't use Nando as a CB - man did he cover Cassano on those two occasions!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm starting to wonder why we play with 11, when we clearly play better with 10 men.

Zarate and Rocchi probably disqualified, meaning the new arrivals Floccari and Cruz could play up front. Hopefully also Licht returns, allowing Diakite to pair up with Stendardo on CB positions instead of the incredibly slow Siviglia.

And for fuck sake Reja play a normal 4-4-2 like the rest of the world. The fight for survival starts now, we can not rely on other teams losing (incidentally we depend on merda beating Livorno, imagine that). We have to hope that merda beats other teams so we stay in serie A. These are really the darkest times.

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Must win!

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Must win!

I have been saying this about every home match since the last August.
Back to top Go down
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : Sweden, Gothenburg
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I have been talking to some Swedish Lazio friends that means it is good Rocchi and Zarate are suspended because they didn't play any good. But come on, i don't like Cruz. And for me Zarate showed against Sampdoria that he is a warrior. He ran up and down and didn't gave up. But now we are in that situation unfortunately!
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Quote :
have been saying this about every home match since the last August
dito.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 pm

anyone knows where is Foggia?
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:59 pm

I heard from a friend that the fans will try to fill the stadium up for this game, anybody can confirm?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 pm

What the latest on Del Nero? He would be more than handy for this game...

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 pm

why Caxi? Where do you see him fitting in?

Back to top Go down
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Biancocelesti wrote:
I heard from a friend that the fans will try to fill the stadium up for this game, anybody can confirm?

It really would be great! I will be really impress if they manage to do that. But yea, does this have any substance?
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Biancocelesti wrote:
I've read that the ticket prices for this game are going to be very low as to attract as many people to the Olimpico as possible.

This club needs its fans to be behind the team in these difficult times.

This team has many problems that it needs to deal with.

For this game we can't count on Zarate, maybe Rocchi and Reja won't be on the touchline.

The game against Parma was won with a positive shock with getting a new coach but lets not forget that Parma were coming from a hard midweek game against Inter. After the Parma game it was back to our disappointing season.

I hated Ballardini and I couldn't wait to see him get sacked but after a few weeks with Reja we see the same problem - the coach is constantly changing the tactical setup for each game and it seems more and more that the problem is psychological and not tactical.

All in all this club needs to stay in the top flight and in the summer massive changes must occur.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 am

Sile wrote:
why Caxi? Where do you see him fitting in?

If Cruz and Floccari are the only attacking options we will have, I think we have no logical choice but to revert to 4-4-2. In an ideal world, I'd be looking at this:

Muslera (GK)
Del Nero (LB)
Radu (CB)
Stendardo (CB)
Dias (RB)
Kolarov (LM)
Ledesma (CM)
Matuzalem (CM)
Lichtsteiner (RM)
Floccari (ST)
Cruz (ST)

Give Brocchi a little rest, on present form, he is difficult to leave out but he is going to run himself into the ground soon and we're going to need him for the scrappier ties.

Without Del Nero/Foggia, 4-4-2 is a bit unbalanced in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 am

Sile wrote:

And for fuck sake Reja play a normal 4-4-2 like the rest of the world. The fight for survival starts now,

It has already started, man!

Are u sleep?!
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 am

Amir wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Must win!

Very Happy

Caxi, I agree that Reja is probobly forced to play 4-4-2 in this game and I agree concerning most of the players used in that formation. But if it means leaving Del Nero where he belongs (in the stands), I would prefere Mauri as a LM anyday.

We really could have used an allround player like Zauri or De Silvestri right now, but in this situation I would probobly go with Siviglia as a RB and Forrest as a RM.

Nando; Seba, Dias, Radu, Kol; Forrest, Led, Mat, Mauri; Flocc, Tommy. Something like that.

By the way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hitz capable of playing as a LB?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:34 am

Bari have just returned to winning ways and will be confident of taking something from this game. Barretto is having a good season, and their defense is generally pretty tight. Lazio really need a win here.

Unfortunately no Zarate or Rocchi but with Floccari up front we should be alright as long as Reja switches back to a 4-4-2 (or maybe even 4-3-1-2) lineup. No more of that Sampdoria bullsh*t. Play Radu as a central defender. Having Cruz return from injury should boost our attacking options even though he isn't having a good season. Hope to see Matuzalem start along side Ledesma in the middle. If Foggia is fit I'd be tempted to start him from the offset as well.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:58 am

and what about our Barreto !?

I'd go for Nando (who else), Licht, Sten, Radu, Kola, Brocchi, Ledesma, Matu/Hitz, Mauri/Foggia, Flocc - Cruz ( or maybe Mauri as LM and Foggia as second striker).
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:30 am

Foggia is not ready yet
Barreto is out for another 10 days.

The city is moving to fill up the stadium and everyone is calling to join la Lazio and support .
See the short letter on the H page.

Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:07 am

Zarate got a 2-match ban; Rocchi none; Reja hasn't been banned either, he was just fined.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 am

El Weninho wrote:
Amir wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Must win!

Very Happy

Caxi, I agree that Reja is probobly forced to play 4-4-2 in this game and I agree concerning most of the players used in that formation. But if it means leaving Del Nero where he belongs (in the stands), I would prefere Mauri as a LM anyday.

We really could have used an allround player like Zauri or De Silvestri right now, but in this situation I would probobly go with Siviglia as a RB and Forrest as a RM.

Nando; Seba, Dias, Radu, Kol; Forrest, Led, Mat, Mauri; Flocc, Tommy. Something like that.

By the way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hitz capable of playing as a LB?

Capable, yes, very but would you throw him in at the deep end. I don't mind Mauri either Johan, however...

Del Nero in his few appearances in our colours has been tenacious. And I want fight...

Back to top Go down
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Ermetico wrote:

The city is moving to fill up the stadium and everyone is calling to join la Lazio and support .

Sounds very good! I will be very glad if they succes!
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 pm

3 points otherwise we are fucked... mark my words!!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Biancocelesti wrote:
3 points otherwise we are fucked... mark my words!!
Marked Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 am

JacobSweden wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

Sounds very good! I will be very glad if they succes!

27000 season tickets holders, 10000 tickets sold so far.... the target of 50 thousands in the stadium is not far away!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:20 am

i hope to see ledesma matuzalem brochi and hitz. in middle(whats new with meghni),kolarov and lichty in their positions.
the game against samp shoved (if stil are someone who dont understand that kolarov is very good LD player,but not a middle player).
I can understand a little bit reja that he was touched by ballardini philosophy but not you guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next