AuthorMessage
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Caxi call bella...maybe he wants to come back and give us a helping shout....something like "MAUUUUUUROOOOO"
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Mauro

blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Bravo Mauro. Thanx for being in la Curva.

He has the right attitude.
After the penalty, you can see in his eyes that he´s really sad that he can´t help hs team on the pitch.

I really hope that being in la Curva gives Mauro a big boost, and he can help us again. He´s a special one.
Please help us, Mauro.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Caxi wrote:

Quite funny reading your criticism of the Curva and then looking at the citations in your signature. Removed some of the despair from today's result. However, I don't want to reignite old debates, I'd just like to say that I am surprised you are surprised. I saw the warning signs on my backside in front of a computer screen. Surely a loss today was always going to conjure that kind of reaction?

Spent day with mother, missed game and gladly so. Worst result of the season, don't want to come here and tell you we would be better off with Ballardini than Reja but I genuinely feel that; Davide has more on the CV in a shorter career and that burst of enthusiasm from changing coach lasted all but one game. Now we're screwed folks; I'm seen as the 'eternal optimist' here and non mollare mai is resonating through my veins but our chances of survival are surely no better than 50/50 now. We have the worst run-in.

I think you still miss the fact that defending everything people in Curva do is not on my personal agenda. Take notice of that, please. Also, if there is something that could help you get rid of your obsession for Conn let me know... I'll gladly help you.

If I think someone fucks up, I say that. And I think that yesterday someone in Curva Nord fucked up badly, ruining an entire Curva which did fall apart with the team. In this forum I said I was proud to be in Genova with the other 2,000 who followed Lazio away, and in the same way I say now yesterday I was ashamed of what happened in the Curva.

Yesterday I renounced to a sunday with my family and did the mortal jumps to be to the stadium on time. Despite the shitty performance of the players, surely expectable, I saw the Curva at her lowest level ever. I'm surprised indeed, and I'll tell you why.

Yesterday the Curva disappeared, and the reason is not just one of the shittiest performances of the team. The Curva Nord lost her unity after something happened, something that did drive 90% per cent of the people standing there mad. And I mean, fucking mad. The consequences of what happened yesterday in the Curva could be very serious. Because we are not united as one anymore.

What happened yesterday? Yesterday, and I still cannot believe it, a politician, running up for the Lazio region presidency, showed up in Curva and jumped on our historic wall. A politician that represents the political parties that annihilated the Ultras movement, the political parties that protected the killer of Gabriele Sandri. To say the least. And there is no lotito war that can justify what happened. It shouldn't have happened.

The IRR leaders are now being attacked by all Ultras groups in the Curva. They publicly took their responsibilities and tried to explain what happened, how it happened, and why. Still, it will be hard to regroup.

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

You are so contradictory it is actually frightening but thanks for the explanation.

The Curva have been willingly mixing politics with calcio on an increased level for the last few weeks. I'm not surprised something like this happened and I can't see why anyone else would be. The whole Curva are evidently not of the same political alignment so to see the Curva divided by political discourse was to be expected. Sorry Conn but when you conduct protests out of political motives, these kind of things have to be expected.

You'll probably come back and say that the actions are not related. They are. Action, reaction, so on, so forth.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:30 pm

I suggest we make a topic out of this. Why? Because I really want to know what people think about this.

[quote="samurai"]

Without any exaggeration this picture makes me want to vomit. Allowing a politician to sit on the fence in the heart of CN on top of the Gabbo wall, smiling and taking photos...
Let's see what wikipedia has to say
Quote :
In late 2009 she brought herself forward as candidate for the presidency of the Lazio Region, in view of the elections of the 29th March 2010. She led a centre-right coalition, which was however weakened when its main party, the People of Freedom led by Berlusconi, failed to present its list of candidates for the Rome Province on time.
I'd rather we let the devil sit there. Actually it doesn't even matter the political orientation of the bitch, this is manipulation of the worst kind, and I'm so sick to my stomach.

Would I be allowed to sit there? Would you?

I have no words, this post must look like aimless rambling.

Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Caxi wrote:
You are so contradictory it is actually frightening but thanks for the explanation.

The Curva have been willingly mixing politics with calcio on an increased level for the last few weeks. I'm not surprised something like this happened and I can't see why anyone else would be. The whole Curva are evidently not of the same political alignment so to see the Curva divided by political discourse was to be expected. Sorry Conn but when you conduct protests out of political motives, these kind of things have to be expected.

You'll probably come back and say that the actions are not related. They are. Action, reaction, so on, so forth.

I don't see where I've been contradictory, please enlighten me.

As a matter of fact, only politicians and bankers (exactly those who put lotito there) can free us of him. And it would not be the first time in history, which has been linked to the interventions of politicians since the time of Vaccaro, going through the presidencies of Lenzini, Casoni, Bocchi and Calleri.

Making political pressure is the only mean we have to get free. But it's a delicate issue and yesterday a huge mistake was done. Thanks to few people and their very stupid move, thousands of people were used by a politician for her own needs. It should have been the opposite.

Curva Nord people felt betrayed, and it's not a matter of "political alignment". The matter is that our ass is not on loan, and so our dignity.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Quote :
In molti, di fronte alla presenza in Curva Nord del candidato alla presidenza della Regione Lazio, Renata Polverini, in occasione della sfida contro il Bari, si sono chiesti il perchè di tale scelta, alcuni l'hanno contestata, altri ancora l'hanno appoggiata. Ma i rappresentanti del settore più caldo della tifoseria biancoceleste, di fronte agli ennesimi attacchi strumentali nei loro confronti, hanno voluto chiarire l'equivoco attraverso i microfoni di Radio Sei, durante la trasmissione "Dal 1900 La Voce della Nord": "La presenza della Polverini non è un fatto di propaganda bensì un modo per mostrare ad un esponente della politica italiana, che si è interessata alla situazione della Lazio, il dissenso e il disagio che i supporters biancocelesti provano nei confronti dell'attuale gestione societaria. Vogliamo un futuro migliore per la nostra squadra e questo è l'unico modo per uscire fuori da tale situazione. Solo la politica può smuovere le acque".

Who are the supporters who allowed this to happen? Names, positions, agendas?

Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 pm

IRR are totally lost. New group must be born to take over.

Except that politic trap I wonder why Zarate wear IRR scarf instead of Lazio?!? @#%$^&
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Sile wrote:
Quote :
In molti, di fronte alla presenza in Curva Nord del candidato alla presidenza della Regione Lazio, Renata Polverini, in occasione della sfida contro il Bari, si sono chiesti il perchè di tale scelta, alcuni l'hanno contestata, altri ancora l'hanno appoggiata. Ma i rappresentanti del settore più caldo della tifoseria biancoceleste, di fronte agli ennesimi attacchi strumentali nei loro confronti, hanno voluto chiarire l'equivoco attraverso i microfoni di Radio Sei, durante la trasmissione "Dal 1900 La Voce della Nord": "La presenza della Polverini non è un fatto di propaganda bensì un modo per mostrare ad un esponente della politica italiana, che si è interessata alla situazione della Lazio, il dissenso e il disagio che i supporters biancocelesti provano nei confronti dell'attuale gestione societaria. Vogliamo un futuro migliore per la nostra squadra e questo è l'unico modo per uscire fuori da tale situazione. Solo la politica può smuovere le acque".

translation please?
Who are the supporters who allowed this to happen? Names, positions, agendas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Today at 4:54 am

Back to top Go down

Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5