Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : Sweden, Gothenburg
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Off course it is hard now. But we can't give up now!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 pm

ledesma wrote:
i am really upset but the only good thing is next sunday
i will sit exactly in the same chair in my room watching lazio against cagliari
saying: Any givin Sunday

FORZA LAZIO

soon, it might be "any given saturday", but I get your point. We have to support, and pray for the best!

Non Mollare Mai!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 pm

can someone please please murder lotito!

im sick and tired, and im glad i missed the game.

fuking bunch of loosers, thats what this squad is made up of
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 pm

undici traditori
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 pm

and wtf is up with playing siviglia and firmani with better options on the bench. what reja thought this was going to be another walk in the park. up to now he has proven to be as useless as ballardini.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Im glad i was too busy not to watch the game.
Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:21 pm

I'm really glad i didn't watch today's game. This is a freaking disaster.We are going to need a miracle to stay up.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:28 pm

3/4 season has been a disaster and a miracle in the end.... scratch Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Did anyone expect more than a defeat with players like Siviglia or Firmani an the pitch?! - I´m not.

I say enough is enough. F*ck this president, f*ck this whole management, f*ck the coach and f*ck the team!
This overpaid bastards don´t give a f*ck to our beloved club. They don´t know the word passion. They don´t know how they have to play when they wear our beloved shirt!!

I will never watch a game again until this president is away from OUR club.

One message to the people of Curva Nord: don´t visit any game. Do it like against Fiorentina. Protest every weekend.
This team don´t deserve your passion for this club!

If we are not able to beat Bari at home...who can we beat? - Right, no team!
Teams like Livorno and Siena score 3 goals against teams which are 10 times better than Bari.

We don´t deserve to stay in Serie A. That´s the truth!!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Terry wrote:
it's over babe, the doomsday is comin'

If the doomsday is coming then it means we will send it back. As we have done countless times in the past. After all, dealing with the "doomsday" is something a Laziale should be accustomed to. It's our history, fighting "until the end" for something. Our curse and our glory, it makes us special, proud, tough. The Old Guard guys know it well, the youngsters are learning it now. But the battle is there and we cannot step back.

And today we did step back. I'm back home and what saddens me most is not the nth defeat we got, thanks to another priceless performance of a bunch of overpaid kids. What saddened me is my Curva, who today has slowly faded away, to disappear completely. And I would never ever expected that. I'm fucking hurt. Many are giving up, and the faces of the people on the way out said a lot. I don't know what happened today, this is not my Curva. Sveja, cazzo!!!

About the match and the players, once again ridiculous, I'd like to see many things, but I'll just focus on the most important one: @Alexander Kolarov: if you want to go to Inter Milan then fuck off immediately and spare us from your shameful insults and your ridiculous performances. Reja, levacelo dalle palle.
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Conn wrote:
Terry wrote:

If the doomsday is coming then it means we will send it back. As we have done countless times in the past. After all, dealing with the "doomsday" is something a Laziale should be accustomed to. It's our history, fighting "until the end" for something. Our curse and our glory, it makes us special, proud, tough. The Old Guard guys know it well, the youngsters are learning it now. But the battle is there and we cannot step back.

And today we did step back. I'm back home and what saddens me most is not the nth defeat we got, thanks to another priceless performance of a bunch of overpaid kids. What saddened me is my Curva, who today has slowly faded away, to disappear completely. And I would never ever expected that. I'm fucking hurt. Many are giving up, and the faces of the people on the way out said a lot. I don't know what happened today, this is not my Curva. Sveja, cazzo!!!

About the match and the players, once again ridiculous, I'd like to see many things, but I'll just focus on the most important one: @Alexander Kolarov: if you want to go to Inter Milan then fuck off immediately and spare us from your shameful insults and your ridiculous performances. Reja, levacelo dalle palle.

I completely agree with you, my friend. Because you were at the game and you saw it live. But the spirit must not ever go away, head up and I think we can still save the Serie A.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 pm

What a ridiculous result. That's all I'm saying. I'm too saddened, depressed and fucked off to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:24 pm

I don't really know what to say and think about Lazio's future ... I'm more than sad and after Bari's second goal I was crying infront of the computer ...
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 am

even Z couldn't believe it

Back to top Go down
Dicanio9
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 7
Country and city : Denmark , Brønshøj
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:01 am

Is it Zarate in the Curva ? cheers
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 am

Why they don't play , are we really so incapable or a lot of them just want serie B and escape from Lotito and this madness....
I just don't know what to think any more , but I can't believe that we are so poor. Are they really so cut up and can't play a single match with heads high up....
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:58 am

Shattered & Speechless No
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 am

Conn wrote:
Terry wrote:

Quite funny reading your criticism of the Curva and then looking at the citations in your signature. Removed some of the despair from today's result. However, I don't want to reignite old debates, I'd just like to say that I am surprised you are surprised. I saw the warning signs on my backside in front of a computer screen. Surely a loss today was always going to conjure that kind of reaction?

Spent day with mother, missed game and gladly so. Worst result of the season, don't want to come here and tell you we would be better off with Ballardini than Reja but I genuinely feel that; Davide has more on the CV in a shorter career and that burst of enthusiasm from changing coach lasted all but one game. Now we're screwed folks; I'm seen as the 'eternal optimist' here and non mollare mai is resonating through my veins but our chances of survival are surely no better than 50/50 now. We have the worst run-in.

We are playing attacking football and still can't score...Ballardini is beginning to look like a deity considering what he did with this lot; he had no Ledesma, Biava, Dias, Hitzlsperger etc. We've added so much and can't do anything of note...

Nevertheless...

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 am

Disaster
Back to top Go down
Dicanio9
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 7
Country and city : Denmark , Brønshøj
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 am

pazke wrote:

Is it Zarate?
Back to top Go down
samurai
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : Kyiv
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Is there Renata Polverini? If yes, what did she do on Curva?
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Dicanio9 wrote:
pazke wrote:

Is it Zarate?
yes zarate was invited to sit in curva.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:41 pm

samurai wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renata_Polverini
This Renata Polverini? The politician? Is she a declared Lazio fan or just there to collect points?

Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 pm

samurai wrote:

Yes she is.
And this presence is shameful for la Curva and for her.
A real error to let her in and most of the curva fans are really upset with this decision.

phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 pm

nice to see that mauro was there.
it s shame for us that we losing points like this,also its enough with kolarov superstar image(bench him or dont let him to be our penalty taker,if somebody need to bebenched than its time for him).
and mr.reja season is near ending we dont need experiments every game(find first eleven and leave them to play)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10   Today at 4:55 am

Back to top Go down

Serie A, LAZIO-AS BARI, Sunday, 14-03-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next