El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 am

I WILL DO WHAT I CAN FOR LA LAZIO!

First of all: I don't know most of you, and I'm sure many of you don't share my views on Lazio. Some of you may even wonder why the hell I'am starting a topic like this. That's fine. I just wanted to share something with you and at the same time put my feelings on paper.

Today I realized that I, as Laziale, have a great chance of contributing to one of the most beautiful things in the world. And I just want everyone to experience the same feeling that I possess right now, no matter how you do to get there.

Let me tell you about my way. Because this is how I see it: We have a manager that fails. We have a diesse that defends himself in order to keep his job. We have a president that stays quite in bad times and takes credit whenever we get three points. We have a huge load of players that doesn't have the courage to fight for our shirt and our colors.

In other words: Lazio is in deep trouble.

BUT, it's not the first time. Far from. Fighting against Serie C, playing away on "neutral ground", winning against -9, struggling in Serie B and in the middle/bottom of Serie A - that's my Societa Sportiva Lazio. The battles have been much harder than this one. But always with the same result: Victory.

I'm pretty young. I've lived with Lazio long enough to have experienced a scudetto, some cup-titles and even fantasy games in Champions League. I've also spent a night infront of the cumputer knowing that we were hours away from bankruptcy. And I can honestly tell you that the memory of that night is stronger than almost any other.

But I've realized that my real test is now. It's tests like this that makes our history so special and so easy to love. Those chapters can be just as beautiful as a scudetto. Sometimes even more beautiful.

I want to be part of one of those. I would like to look back and proudly say to myself that I did everything in my power to contribute to yet another fantastic page of our history. Right now that's my only scudetto. My triple-scudetto. And if the battle would be in Serie B, well then bring it on for f*ck sake! My battle for Lazio starts now. I don't know if it helps her from hundred kilometers away, but I know it's my duty to try. Because I'm priviliged to be able to.

It starts here in the forum. From now on I won't say anything uneccesary. I won't point out one f*cking error, not with any player, not with the manager, not with the president or the diesse. I will not get into any stupid arguments about totally irrelevant topics or just for the sake of arguing. I will only be constructive and use the opportunity to share this situation with people that feels the same.

The only thing I'll care about in this wonderul forum is salvezza and the freedom of my Lazio. And that's a promise.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:12 am

cheers Great post which really reflects everything I think and feel. Almost as if I wrote it tongue

This is when you stannd up for your team, when they need you the most! These moments are what make you a real laziale!

I STAND BY MY TEAM!

NON MOLLARE MAI!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 am

Grazie my friend.
I need someone else support and i was expecting this words because after Lazio bari all the people around me were completely defeated.
From the players in the mix zone to the the very last Lazio employee.

No one gave me , and the others, a positive word, a simple gesture that can raise a drop of adrenaline in our veins.
Today in corriere dello sport there an open letter by Mauro Mazza , Rai 1 general manager, were he ask Lotito to leave la Lazio!
This letter aim to him as the only responsible of this situation and cuts like a knife his ego.

Right now there are also some strong debeats in la Curva after the "political show" done by la Polverini during Lazio Bari and this is another lack of trustness and faith .

I already started since long time my battle to change something inside la Lazio and around the fans and many others did the same in different way.
Each one of us , in small parts, has the power to help.
Trough messages, presence, words, actions, ideas.
Could be a simple message at the moment and for this matter i will soon organize something in order to show your presence , for those that really care, with a sms to 2 of the major talk show in Rome.
A real presence made by more then 100 sms from all over the world will be noticed by our media and this will be another small , but important, brick , in the wall.

PLEASE WAIT FOR A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Grazie Johan.

Last edited by Ermetico on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 am

Great post Weninho. I have to say, that you gave me back my "lazio-Power". After the Bari loss, I was very disapointed and sad. But now, I feel better.

Quote :
And if the battle would be in Serie B, well then bring it on for f*ck sake! My battle for Lazio starts now. I don't know if it helps her from hundred kilometers away, but I know it's my duty to try. Because I'm priviliged to be able to.

Totally right!

And if we are going down in B, C, etc. - I will be in this forum and discuss also the situations in serie C ( or deeper) if we have to.

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Great post Johan
Last few days i have being wondering what can i do for our Lazio?From here in Belgium nothing mutch,the only thing i can do is show our colours and love for la Lazio!
So for the last few days i have being wearing only Lazio swearhers and hoodies, i know its not mutch but it shows even in hard times you have to fight and stand beside the team.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 100
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Johan: Amazing work. Maybe a little inspired by our conversation yesterday?(My boss got a little pissed actually...)

I love this one:

"But I've realized that my real test is now. It's tests like this that makes our history so special and so easy to love. Those chapters can be just as beautiful as a scudetto. Sometimes even more beautiful.

I want to be part of one of those. I would like to look back and proudly say to myself that I did everything in my power to contribute to yet another fantastic page of our history. Right now that's my only scudetto. My triple-scudetto. And if the battle would be in Serie B, well then bring it on for f*ck sake! My battle for Lazio starts now. I don't know if it helps her from hundred kilometers away, but I know it's my duty to try. Because I'm priviliged to be able to."

My battle for la Lazio starts now. OUR BATTLE FOR LA LAZIO STARTS NOW!

Yesterday I wrote this on SvenskaFans: http://www.svenskafans.com/italien/artikel.asp?id=346224

Chronical: The eagle never surrenders

"I will follow you to the end of the world."
That's a metafor used to describe the ultimate kind of loyalty.
A loyalty that is indestructable. That overcome all obstacles.
A loyalty that i laziali possesses.

I laziali love it's heritage. A heritage containing that kind of loyalty. The loyalty of i laziali was put to the ultimate test already in 1927. The meaning of loyalty is the reason why S.S. Lazio exists today. Without this quality, a quality that all laziali obtains as a part of our history and culture, our name wouldn't be S.S. Lazio today.
But A.S. Roma. But Lazio survived.

For not many years ago some say we were only 20 minutes away from bankrupcy. 20 minutes!
A laziale on a bike was in possesion of the papers that saved us that time.
Lazio survived.

Lazio has been close to Serie C... All know that day when the game against Vicenza became decisive for our destiny. A kick later from Fiorini and Lazio survived to fight Taranto and Campobasso in Neapel.
And Lazio survived.

Trough gamingscandals, refereescandals, playing in Serie B, tragical deaths in the societa, government pressure and financial crisis has la Lazio always survived.
Like the eagle that we use as our symbol, la Lazio and the lazialitá is floating above all. Like a guardian angel that constantly reminds us of our heritage. Untouchable. Undestroyable.
In 110 years has the phenomenon S.S. Lazio being the fruit of this eagle and it's lazialitá.
Like a spirit, an abstract phenomenon whom even in the worst of moments makes i laziali sure of its superiority towards others. Like a guarantee of how bad Serie B might be, how much it hurts to see la Lazio suffer in this indescribable way, we will return. We never surrender.
Non mollare mai!

Serie B is not impossible. It is becoming more and more realistic for every game played this season.
A season which it seems God has forgotten that the heaven is lightblue.
We have a president that has cut the wings of our eagle, our lazialitá.
But until the bitter end we must stay loyal, stick togheter and keep on supporting our team.
Because la Lazio is a faith. And we must keep believing if we want to survive in Serie A.
Because I can guarantee that even if our eagle has lost its' ability to fly, it will for sure jump, flap with its wings, use its' beak and make all other kind of possible resistence!
It will never just surrender, lay down and stop breathing!
La lazialitá, visualized trough our eagle, always survives!

Soon it will be flying again, make no mistake.
What remains to be seen is if the new, tentative flaps with its' wings will be in Serie A or Serie B...

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:52 pm

I will support anything that creates unity.
Forza!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 pm

i will support la lazio until the sun stop shining , water dried , the oxygen is run out , and until my heart stops beating. FORZA LAZIO! NON MOLLARE MAI
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I will always be there for you Lazio like you always been there for me!

NON MOLLARE MAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:10 pm

these are the moments which seperate true fans from gloryhunters, who support a team only because of wins. Despite we are playing miserably, I can't cheer for any other team like I cheer for Lazio. I believe we'll be fine.

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Cornholio wrote:
these are the moments which seperate true fans from gloryhunters, who support a team only because of wins. Despite we are playing miserably, I can't cheer for any other team like I cheer for Lazio. I believe we'll be fine.

FORZA LAZIO!

I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 pm

How can you turn your back on the true love? You can't do it. With or without lotitomerda, in Serie A, B or C.....I don't give a sh!t, FORZA LAZIO no matter what!!
Back to top Go down
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : Sweden, Gothenburg
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Great posts from both of you El Weninho and Mr.Andersson!

I will do everything I am capable to do in this hard an critical situation!
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:53 am

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

LAZIO, MAI SOLA!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am

Never surrender
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:49 am

A MESSAGE TO THE PLAYERS:

MAYBE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE IT PROPERLY IN ITALIAN, AND TELL THE BOYS TO PUT DOWN THEIR LOUIS VUITTON BAGS, SIT DOWN AND READ IT!

A SECTION OF THE THEODORE ROOSEVELT SPEECH "THE MAN IN THE ARENA"

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. Shame on the man of cultivated taste who permits refinement to develop into fastidiousness that unfits him for doing the rough work of a workaday world. Among the free peoples who govern themselves there is but a small field of usefulness open for the men of cloistered life who shrink from contact with their fellows. Still less room is there for those who deride of slight what is done by those who actually bear the brunt of the day; nor yet for those others who always profess that they would like to take action, if only the conditions of life were not exactly what they actually are. The man who does nothing cuts the same sordid figure in the pages of history, whether he be a cynic, or fop, or voluptuary. There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of great and generous emotion, of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder. Well for these men if they succeed; well also, though not so well, if they fail, given only that they have nobly ventured, and have put forth all their heart and strength. It is war-worn Hotspur, spent with hard fighting, he of the many errors and valiant end, over whose memory we love to linger, not over the memory of the young lord who, but for the vile guns would have been a valiant soldier."

I HOPE THEY CAN TAKE THE LESSON FROM THIS SPEECH THAT IS INTENDED.... THAT ITS ALL UP TO THEM TO FIGHT! THEY ARE OUR SOLDIERS IN THE ARENA!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm

All this sentimental bullshit doesn´t work. The only thing that works is not showing up at the stadium. NOTHING will send a more powerful signal across the media /world of football then empty stadiums - nothing. A banner or 10 is pointless and doesn´t echo as strong as a fucking gaping hole. I´m so tired of reading these weeping topics ... oh we are all so cursed as Lazio fans ... buuhh life is soo unfair ... oh everybody hates us.

This is so fucking pointless.

Do something creative.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:53 pm

centrocampista wrote:
All this sentimental bullshit doesn´t work. The only thing that works is not showing up at the stadium. NOTHING will send a more powerful signal across the media /world of football then empty stadiums - nothing. A banner or 10 is pointless and doesn´t echo as strong as a fucking gaping hole. I´m so tired of reading these weeping topics ... oh we are all so cursed as Lazio fans ... buuhh life is soo unfair ... oh everybody hates us.

Do something creative.

Thanks for your straight comment.

drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:08 am

centrocampista wrote:

Do something creative.

centro youre an idiot, if you are so wise then do something i stead of bitching all the time.
why dont you go to Rome?
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:59 am

centrocampista wrote:

Do something creative.

All due respect centro, but im just as sick & tired of people sitting on their backsides, criticising efforts to get Lazio out of this hole (no matter how tedious they are).

I believe the first line of my previous post was "it is not the critic who counts". So yap away all you like, maybe we'll hear something promising and positive from you when Lazio are winning again.

Ciao.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 am

a little compilation about S.S. Lazio ... no scudetto's no coppa's ... just La Lazio !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NftdHcWsv2I
spread it ... let the world know
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 am

FORZA LAZIO PER SEMPRE!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:18 am

centrocampista wrote:

Do something creative.

Do something creative and piss off

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 am

it doesnt matter if is serie b or serie C,
playing to survive or to win scudeto,
we are in bad position,or on the top,
we are in rome or all around the world,
WE WILL BE WITH SS LAZIO FOREVER
laziofever will be the model of laziali all around the world.

we will be here talk about things that we was doing until now(games,players,tactics,history etc)
relegation will not broke us,
we will be stronger and united with hard times,

we are proud that we are laziali,
we will be more proud when all this gone
that we was here
Back to top Go down
nomade
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 233
Country and city : Alexandria, Egypt
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Well, I've been on so many things lately, I've been checking on the results( OH smelling as), who's playing for us, but I have to admit I wasn't following all that much, except for a conversation or 2 with the guys from work, cheering for Lazio, they don't get the point, they don't just see how someone who lives miles away can be proud of being a Laziale when the team is almost out of Serie A. They just don't see the value...I don't need a winning team to lift my spirits up because that's all that matters, I need something to believe in, something to fight for, and fight with. True I have been doing the believing thing only for a long time, but still, I don't lose hope, I don't give up on my team.

FORZA LAZIO & NON MOLLARE MAI!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!   Today at 7:52 am

Back to top Go down

FARO' QUEL CHE POTRO' PER LA MIA LAZIO!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next