HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : Sweden, Gothenburg
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello my friends. I have for a long time been very fascinate about the Ultras culture. And as you now Italy is the mother for Ultras.

Now I am heading for Rome in april to see the derby and i wonder if you guys now any stor in Rome where i can buy bangers and flares. I think you Italians call the bangers, Raudi. You now the bangs that came from Curva Nord. Do you now what i mean?

The other thing is flares or bengals. I don't now what you call it in Italy but it is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpTMqhzQC0I&feature=related
The red things that lights up.

When we orders this kind of things for my team here in Sweden it is often from a Italian site. www.tifo.it. So maybe i tought there is a special store for this kind of stuff in Rome?

Ha det gött! //Jacob
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 pm

I believe the Raudi are home made, and can't be bought. The flares can be bought at in specialized shops (for fireworks, some ppl use the flares kept on boats).

To get to the point, I don't know where to buy them, only thing I do know there is no chance in hell you will be allowed to carry that sh1t on a plane to Sweden, unless you plan on coming by car you should abandon the idea of buying them and trying to take them back home.

Back to top Go down
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 am

Sile wrote:
I believe the Raudi are home made, and can't be bought. The flares can be bought at in specialized shops (for fireworks, some ppl use the flares kept on boats).

To get to the point, I don't know where to buy them, only thing I do know there is no chance in hell you will be allowed to carry that sh1t on a plane to Sweden, unless you plan on coming by car you should abandon the idea of buying them and trying to take them back home.

Yea that is of course a problem. But i think it is still cheaper if i buy a lot of them in Italy and maybe send to myself by post. The flares in Sweden you often can buy in boatshop as well, but they are really really expencive if you compare against the Italian flares.

Okey, do you now what they call bangers in Italy?
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 am

Arnt flares contraband in Italy? When i see them go off in the stands, ive assumed they've been smuggled in?
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:36 am

Whats up with ur pictures Sile and Kris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 am

Nesta_Jr wrote:
Whats up with ur pictures Sile and Kris Very Happy

Its the logo of a secret society we're forming. Predominantly based on the work of Ivan Drago. Its 2 primary branches of interest are:

* Collagen lip injections, &
* A plan for global youtube domination

Jofo is the Grand Master, and Sile, Caxi & I are honary executive members.

Its gonna be big Nesta, jump on board early.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm

JacobSweden wrote:
Hello my friends. I have for a long time been very fascinate about the Ultras culture. And as you now Italy is the mother for Ultras.

Now I am heading for Rome in april to see the derby and i wonder if you guys now any stor in Rome where i can buy bangers and flares. I think you Italians call the bangers, Raudi. You now the bangs that came from Curva Nord. Do you now what i mean?

The other thing is flares or bengals. I don't now what you call it in Italy but it is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpTMqhzQC0I&feature=related
The red things that lights up.

When we orders this kind of things for my team here in Sweden it is often from a Italian site. www.tifo.it. So maybe i tought there is a special store for this kind of stuff in Rome?

Ha det gött! //Jacob

Are u serious?

hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm

I think Laziofever can open an online shop for flares, bangers and this kind of stuff!

I'm sure it will make alot of money !!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:05 pm

They are banned from the stadium, the flares you see are smuggled in and should not be attempted in my opinion. It may result in refusal of entrance.

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Are u serious?

Yes Ermetico, why souldn't I? I think they raise the atmosphere in the arena and look pretty nice.

Edit: And no Ermetico and you other guys, i should not take them in on Olimpico, I just want them back home to Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Go for some of these Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mejCMjc3OA&feature=related

But I hope you are well informed about how they are seen in Sweden, legal-wise.

I know different supporter groups in Sweden have ordered from Italy, and that the packages usually gets delivered without any problems. But saying that, you have to be prepared for the consequences, if caught...
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

JacobSweden wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
Are u serious?

Yes Ermetico, why souldn't I? I think they raise the atmosphere in the arena and look pretty nice.

Edit: And no Ermetico and you other guys, i should not take them in on Olimpico, I just want them back home to Sweden.

On the airplane????

I am seriously amazed by your ideas.... Suspect

JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:17 am

No maybe I send them to myself. But i'm not sure if i should buy any of them.

The only think i now that the ultras from my team here in Sweden and I like this kind of stuff, and they are cheap in Italy because when we buy flares and bangers it is from Italy. Now i'm just wonder if there is any "ultras-store" that sell this kind of stuff?
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 am

Giolazio wrote:
They are banned from the stadium, the flares you see are smuggled in and should not be attempted in my opinion. It may result in refusal of entrance.

Not just in a refusal of entrance. If they catch you with that sh!t at the stadium you get the DASPO, i.e. a stadium ban, which might go from 1 to 5 years. In this case the ban would most probably be just one year.

For other-but-Italian-stadium uses, I don't know where you can buy bengalas, usually big commercial centers have it. Otherwise you can try the little street markets (ask your hotel, they will know the area better), but the risk they sell you something illegal there is huge. If you want to send back bengalas, make sure you buy legal ones and also make sure you can actually send this stuff internationally without having Custom troubles.

About what you refer to as "raudi".... they are not exactly raudi. In Italy, raudi (and "magnum", or "zeus", or "mephisto") are small petards (the size of a finger) legally sold and not that powerful (although dangerous). For sending them, as for the legal bengalas, check whether you can do that.

What you hear exploding in the stadium (now very rarely, due to new laws), people refer to them as "bombe carta" (paper bombs), "cipolle", or "tronetti". They are illegal, smuggled in and most of all, dangerous. Besides, if you send them internationally and the Customs catch you, you'll be in trouble.

My "paternalistic" advice is not to buy any of the latter, seriously, not just for the stadium ban, but because they are too dangerous. Exactly today in Italy we've heard that a 14-year old boy died due to the injuries got from the explosion of a homemade "bomba carta" he built himself following instructions on the web. No
Back to top Go down
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Okay thx Conn. I think i'm gonna stop my plan, all of you feel so negative hehe! We just gonna continue order from tifo.it.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?   Today at 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Where in Rome can I buy RAUDI and flares?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1