AuthorMessage
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 158
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:33 am

He is a laziale and he comes from Tunisia. I met this guy about one year ago. We were watching the coppa italia finale together in a pub. After la lazio won the coppa, he bought every laziale there a drink and he was really happy about the victory as well as we were.

After that day, we started to watch la lazio's game together when the same pub broadcasted every time. Today we were again in the same pub watching football games together. I went to toilet and then went to another room to catch up with Barcelona's game for a while. During that period of time, he was keeping my stuff. And he also went to the room where I was watching barcelona's game to come and "see" me. And after that, he took my bag and coat to the room where I was staying and said to me that he was about to go home. I did not check the bag coz' he asked me to help keep an eye on his stuff many times in the past. I said goodbye to him and after Barca's game I went home.

I found my iPod get stolen when I was in the tram. And I suddenly realized why he left that early today (he did not even finish watching his "French Cup Finale" tonight and he saw me putting my iPod into the bag). I thought we were "friends"! Holy fxxking shxt! Okay, maybe the only "lucky" thing was I didn't put my IBM thinkpad and Sony PSP in my bag today.

This reminds me that Chinese guy who stole la Laziofever's flag, and those two foreign guys who took our Laziofly's flag away without our permission but luckily we found them and stoped them shortly after that inside the stadium.

Why do you people do this to other Laziali? You betray la lazio's belief. Coz' a true laziale would never do such a thing to other laziali!

Last edited by Terry on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:32 am

terry i am sorry that youre ipod got stolen,but this has nothing to do with lazialita,that guy is just a thief next time you see him ask where your ipod is.
and then just kidding
Back to top Go down
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 am

drake1900 wrote:
terry i am sorry that youre ipod got stolen,but this has nothing to do with lazialita,that guy is just a thief next time you see him ask where your ipod is.
and then just kidding

mate, i know i know.

but i just think that lazialita and lazio belief also mean that one (laziale) should never betray other laziali.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:58 am

Terry wrote:
drake1900 wrote:
and then just kidding

mate, i know i know.

but i just think that lazialita and lazio belief also mean that one (laziale) should never betray other laziali.

Should be like this ....
But we are human..

Please remove the insult ( fuccking chinese) because is offending ALL of them and is not polite.
Your friend is a little idiot....a poor idiot. Only him .

Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:18 am

Ermetico wrote:
Terry wrote:
drake1900 wrote:
and then just kidding

mate, i know i know.

Should be like this ....
But we are human..

Please remove the insult ( fuccking chinese) because is offending ALL of them and is not polite.
Your friend is a little idiot....a poor idiot. Only him .

Okay, Paolo, I've removed it. I went a little bit too far.

Well, that Chinese guy who stole the flag, not my friend.

That Tunisian guy who stole my iPod, I thought we were "friends".

My fault, my fault, maybe I should never trust him that easily.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:48 am

Are you 100% sure that he stole your iPod? Have you talked to him after the incident? Because it sounds strange that one day he'll just steal your iPod after you two being friends for so long time. Perhaps you lost it somewhere on the way to the tram or at the pub?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:16 am

Henrik wrote:
Are you 100% sure that he stole your iPod? Have you talked to him after the incident? Because it sounds strange that one day he'll just steal your iPod after you two being friends for so long time. Perhaps you lost it somewhere on the way to the tram or at the pub?

I too can not believe it but it did happen. I can guarantee that no one else but him stole my iPod based on the info I have now.

Since it was in my bag, so it could not be the case that it just simply fell out of my pocket or something.

He has my contact and I don't have his cell number. He never gave me his number.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:49 pm

You should try and meet up with with him somehow but don't let him know that you know he stole it. Pretend you lost it so he lowers his guard and then ambush him.

Hope you get it back.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 am

The answer to your dilemma Terry is waterboarding Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale   Today at 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down

My iPod Classic just got stolen by a laziale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1