HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 54
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi,

Anyone with Photoshop skills that can make this picture larger so it can be used to print on a big flag? I am ready to pay for a good job,.

https://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/13/18/81/32/643-2014.jpg

Brgds,
Laziogirl
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 pm

must....not...make........stupid.....joke........about....paying..for......a.....good.......job..........AAAAAAA.......

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 383
Age : 31
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 pm

damm now i have to find another avatar Suspect

just kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 pm

ciao Suzy, great choice!

Here is a better picture... but I'm not sure it's ok for a flag... I'll keep looking for something better.

It's not a vector file, so when you make it larger you lose quality...



Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 54
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 am

Conn wrote:
ciao Suzy, great choice!

Here is a better picture... but I'm not sure it's ok for a flag... I'll keep looking for something better.

It's not a vector file, so when you make it larger you lose quality...




Thanks Conn,

Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 54
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am

Sile wrote:
must....not...make........stupid.....joke........about....paying..for......a.....good.......job..........AAAAAAA.......

Haha yes nothing is for free right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 846
Age : 34
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 am

Hi , I have made them vector and if you like you can print them on a billboard Very Happy

I followed your composition and image and made with very slight changes , basically I smoothed the edges , a little bit cleaning , brush and I recreated the caption....

If you like it , send me a PM to settle where to send you the vector file....







Last edited by usampa on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 54
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm

usampa wrote:
Hi , I have made them vector and if you like you can print them on a billboard Very Happy

I followed your composition and image and made with very slight changes , basically I smoothed the edges , a little bit cleaning , brush and I recreated the caption....

If you like it , send me a PM to settle where to send you the vector file....



WOW THAT IS GREAT !!!! You are the man , I like both of them... cheers Have sent you a PM with my email address where you can send the file.

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Bravo Usampa,!
PS .Laziogirl remind that this logo has a kind of TM ( curva rules).
I suggest you to add in the flag something like:
England Fans
The English brigades
The ....what the hell you like"

Ps Also the SS fonts ...ahem. you knwo hehehehehhe

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 54
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Bravo Usampa,!
PS .Laziogirl remind that this logo has a kind of TM ( curva rules).
I suggest you to add in the flag something like:
England Fans
The English brigades
The ....what the hell you like"

Ps Also the SS fonts ...ahem. you knwo hehehehehhe

Paolo, I know...you can guess who wants this flag (Daniel) but will not be printed to bring to the stadium, just to wear at home
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 pm

laziogirl wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
Bravo Usampa,!
PS .Laziogirl remind that this logo has a kind of TM ( curva rules).
I suggest you to add in the flag something like:
England Fans
The English brigades
The ....what the hell you like"

Ps Also the SS fonts ...ahem. you knwo hehehehehhe

Paolo, I know...you can guess who wants this flag (Daniel) but will not be printed to bring to the stadium, just to wear at home
Very Happy

Bravo boy!!!

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
HELP WITH A PICTURE TO PRINT ON FLAG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» GraveDigger Legend
» pike pb picture
» Your Favourite GAA Picture/Image?
» Dual Flag Mount Installed
» New project - Rear Flag Mount for SilverWing Scooter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LAZIO EXTRA :: SS Lazio on the internet.-
Jump to: