HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 am

Like my headline show I just wonder if it is any businessman who is interested to buy Lotitos chair?
In LazioFever we are talking about Soros, who want's to buy Merda but we are not talking about somebody maybe want's to do good investment in our beautiful club? Rich or poor, just so this clown can walk away! Why I'm asking it's beacuse I think i saw something about this subject in piazzadellaliberta.com ?
I would be grateful if somebody have som information to whrite here, caio.

LAZIO PER SEMPRE!!!
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:49 am

I am afraid the club is not an attractive propisition. The fans dont go to matches, hard to pay of debts as Lotito thought it would be easy with fans coming in, selling merchandise etc. It just aint happening. Everyone is sick and tired of Lotito.

Ruper Murdoch I remember was linked to Lazio around 2002-3 when Cragnotti left.

But now, its tough.

We need new energy into the club, Lotito only drinks his own piss. What sort of energy is that?
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:20 pm

conceicao14 wrote:
I am afraid the club is not an attractive propisition. The fans dont go to matches, hard to pay of debts as Lotito thought it would be easy with fans coming in, selling merchandise etc. It just aint happening. Everyone is sick and tired of Lotito.

Itīs non-sense to say that Lazio isnīt an attractive club.

1. The debt - itīs hacked into itty-bitty pieces and shouldnīt be a problem.
2. The fans donīt go to the games - have you ever been at the olimpicio? it sucks ass! build a smaller stadium where you actually see the players and people will go to the games.
3. Who wants to buy a shirt that says mudyingay on the back?

Rome is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and nothing attracts people like football = put the two together.

The problem is our president who said that he wouldnīt sell Lazio for 500mil euros. That is a fucking joke!! He bought the club for pennies and now wants the big reward. I hope that we end up in Serie B because that way Lotito would have to sell the club.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Whoa... Serie B, let's not go that far. That also means a complete squad renovation, are you sure you want that?
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:08 pm

cragonitti was the best i wish he would come back at least he was Laziale lotito isnt he is a bas*ard (sorry for the langue but he is)

FORZA LAZIO
LOTITO MERDA
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:40 pm

FORZA-LAZIO1900 wrote:
cragonitti was the best i wish he would come back at least he was Laziale lotito isnt he is a bas*ard (sorry for the langue but he is)

FORZA LAZIO
LOTITO MERDA

Didn't you just post this a couple days ago in Transfers and Rumours : "could some one explain why everyone hate lotito he saved us from going bust not so long ago?"

You changed your mind quickly! Very Happy Welcome to the darkside!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
Like my headline show I just wonder if it is any businessman who is interested to buy Lotitos chair?
In LazioFever we are talking about Soros, who want's to buy Merda but we are not talking about somebody maybe want's to do good investment in our beautiful club? Rich or poor, just so this clown can walk away! Why I'm asking it's beacuse I think i saw something about this subject in piazzadellaliberta.com ?
I would be grateful if somebody have som information to whrite here, caio.

LAZIO PER SEMPRE!!!

There have been rumors (and even something more) about a very rich businessman interested in buying off Lazio since 2004, before Lotito took over. Unfortunately, so far the rumors remained as such, and the only truth we are facing is:

1) lotito does not want to sell the club
2) despite the many rumors, no businessman publicly expressed the will to take over Lazio
3) an handful of Lazio fans got in trouble after giving their support to Chinaglia, who claimed to support a strong businessman willing to take over Lazio
Back to top Go down
cele
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 8
Country and city : Windhoek.Namibia
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 pm

"Who wants to buy a shirt written mudingayi".laugh my a** off x10000.doubt anyone wants to buy lazio.if you wanted to make a quick buck,would you buy lazio?atleast lazio is stil in serie A.look at parma.samp went down,so did viola,but never us.forza lazio
Back to top Go down
cele
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 pm

"Who wants to buy a shirt written mudingayi".laugh my a** off x10000.doubt anyone wants to buy lazio.if you wanted to make a quick buck,would you buy lazio?atleast lazio is stil in serie A.look at parma.samp went down,so did viola,but never us.forza lazio
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:17 am

Thanks for the information Conn and Company.

I can say one thing, I would buy a shirt whit Mudyingay on the back. He is a fighter, he loves the club and he want's too stay in Lazio. He is a black player, and IRR show respect for hime, that's not bad. That's great.
And once agian, I would buy a jersey whit Gaby Mudingayi on the back, that's for sure.
I understand your point that "he is not a big player" but i don't care, Grande Gaby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oStWLkp8rYU
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:34 am

Skenderbeu wrote:

I can say one thing, I would buy a shirt whit Mudyingay on the back. He is a fighter, he loves the club and he want's too stay in Lazio. He is a black player, and IRR show respect for hime, that's not bad. That's great.
And once agian, I would buy a jersey whit Gaby Mudingayi on the back, that's for sure.
I understand your point that "he is not a big player" but i don't care, Grande Gaby.

So true, he is a real fighter that loves the club!
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:50 am

Amen to that. It may not be pretty, but he gives it all every time he steps on the pitch in our shirt.
Back to top Go down
cele
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:41 am

P.S..WHOEVER CAN DELETE 1OF MY DOUBLE POSTS PLEAZE DO IT.SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE BUT MY INTERNET IS A BIT MESSED UP.BY THE WAY,WE WOULD ALL BUY GABYS SHIRT,SINCE WE ALL LAZIALE,BUT WOULD ANY OTHER FAN DO THAT??FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:15 am

Lotito is a stubborn when it comes to selling the club.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:47 pm

centrocampista wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:

Itīs non-sense to say that Lazio isnīt an attractive club.

1. The debt - itīs hacked into itty-bitty pieces and shouldnīt be a problem.
2. The fans donīt go to the games - have you ever been at the olimpicio? it sucks ass! build a smaller stadium where you actually see the players and people will go to the games.
3. Who wants to buy a shirt that says mudyingay on the back?

Rome is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and nothing attracts people like football = put the two together.

The problem is our president who said that he wouldnīt sell Lazio for 500mil euros. That is a fucking joke!! He bought the club for pennies and now wants the big reward. I hope that we end up in Serie B because that way Lotito would have to sell the club.

I think you dont understand my point.

Look, put it this way, if i was looking for a club to buy and I supported no team, then Lazio will never be an attractive proposition. For an outsider, they would just loook at the accounts and other nitty bitty things to make up their mind.

Personally if I was a billionaire, yes, i woulkd buy lazio because I am a real fan, and I know that when Lotito will piss off, the fans will come back to support the club, I would buy a few top names and then re-market lazio to the world wide audience and say that they are back where they belong.

Lotito cannot do this, he is struggling to be honest. Assole doesnt know how to run a club.
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 628
Country and city : Chile, Santiago
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Lazio has a world wide name ... is known all over the world, the actual position can be a great business to any rich man ... invest and make a better team, get good sponsors, work with the fans, make the ultras WORK for the club could be a perfect business.

Why im not a millionaire????
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:37 pm

As conceicao14 Lazio wants a real fan to lead aside from being multi billionaire and this is the main problem that Lotito miss!

For the 1st time we all were after Lotito, but after those 4 year past with him, I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel with him!

I am amazed to see the Curva Sud was full of our fans between 98-01, today it is quite good to see the Curva Nord full of Laziale No

Lotito should bring good players and a winning mentality coach, and I am confidant that he will be awarded sonly by winning some trophies scratch after this step you will get the credit back by more fans, more marketing and merchandise, and more sponsors and TV rights!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:17 pm

I completely agree with conceicao14, apart from the last sentence (I agree with the asshole part, though Very Happy)

lotito knows well how to run a club. The problem is that he decided to run the club for his own interest, rather than the interest of the club itself and the fans.

Laziophilic wrote:

Lotito should bring good players and a winning mentality coach, and I am confidant that he will be awarded sonly by winning some trophies scratch after this step you will get the credit back by more fans, more marketing and merchandise, and more sponsors and TV rights!

Even if lotito's Lazio started winning, a large part of the fans would still stay off the stadium... there are wounds that cannot heal.
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Well Conn I know it is so deep wound that will not heal quickly, but remember Lazio - Real game in the CL! they are back to support the Lazio 's name regardless of this asshole Lotito Neutral as you are in Rome, of course you know how many laziale were in the Olimpico once Fiorini saved Lazio from going down to serie C! at that time there was no Lotito nor Cragnotti!

I said before we need players, coach, and president that fights for the jersey and the pride of being a Lazialita!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:11 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:

Well then buy one! take a picture and post it on the site while you are at it. I want a Lazio shirt which says batistuta!!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:59 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:

Well then buy one! take a picture and post it on the site while you are at it. I want a Lazio shirt which says batistuta!!

Don't worry, when Batistuta turns 40 lotito will sign him for you Very Happy

I don't care about big names, I prefer to support an honest team full of committed players who love the jersey rather than a squad made of bitches. Mudingayi is a fighter, he deserves respect.
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:15 am

Conn wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:

Don't worry, when Batistuta turns 40 lotito will sign him for you Very Happy

I don't care about big names, I prefer to support an honest team full of committed players who love the jersey rather than a squad made of bitches. Mudingayi is a fighter, he deserves respect.

So true!
Back to top Go down
zrc
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : Slovenia, Jesenice

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 am

maybe it isnt a direct topic but just read that Bologna has a new owner - TAG Partners LCC an american company bought almost all of their shares.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 am

zrc wrote:
maybe it isnt a direct topic but just read that Bologna has a new owner - TAG Partners LCC an american company bought almost all of their shares.

Interesting.

The lazio share prices have also been slowly going up. Now I wouldnt be surprised if there was a buyer who was slowly buying lazio shares over the month so that when he has enough shares, he can buy out the rest shares and take over our club,. It can happen.

I hope there is something going on behind the scenes that we dont know of.
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 pm

i think we are cluchin at straws here guys lotito has said he is not preperd to sell the club Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Today at 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next