AuthorMessage
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 am

Sile wrote:
Problem.

Lichty is disqualified, now we hear Scaloni is injured, still no news about Foggia's health status, who will play right wing? Brocchi?
Yes.

AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 am

Caput Mundi wrote:
Sile wrote:
Problem.

Lichty is disqualified, now we hear Scaloni is injured, still no news about Foggia's health status, who will play right wing? Brocchi?
Yes.

go back to 4-4-2 and play diakite as RB is the only solution.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 am

Dia did great as RB couple of games..don't see why not to put him there and with a little more help from Brocchi things will be ok..Biava also played a game or two as RB I think
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:49 am

Brocchi does well on the right. He has a great pass on him.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 pm

I hope we have to tools to win the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 75
Country and city : Sweden Malmö
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Brocchi does well on the right. He has a great pass on him.

I would rather have Biava as RB and then put in Sterado in the starting elven again.

Forza Lazio !
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:14 pm

I doubt that Reja will change the system now that he found the winning formula.

So I guess the system will stay the preferred 3-5-2, the only change being moving Rocchi wide right, and finding somebody to fill his role (probably Firmani)

--------Floccari - - Rocchi

Kolarov-Mauri-Ledesma-Firmani- Brocchi

-------Radu -- Dias - Biava----

--------------Muslera----

with Zarate, Cruz, Diakite, Baronio and Stendardo on the bench I believe we have enough possibilities for whichever scenario.

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 pm

why was stenny dropped .. he played very good!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 pm

He wasn't dropped, Reja stated that Dias was preferred against Napoli as he had the defensive characteristics to cope better with Quagliarella.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Sile wrote:
I doubt that Reja will change the system now that he found the winning formula.

So I guess the system will stay the preferred 3-5-2, the only change being moving Rocchi wide right, and finding somebody to fill his role (probably Firmani)

--------Floccari - - Rocchi

Kolarov-Mauri-Ledesma-Firmani- Brocchi

-------Radu -- Dias - Biava----

--------------Muslera----

with Zarate, Cruz, Diakite, Baronio and Stendardo on the bench I believe we have enough possibilities for whichever scenario.

I agree with the formation altough.. Stendardo must start this game, he'll kill Di Vaio! While I would keep Brocchi in the centre and the right wing should belong to Diakite, he'll cause havoc there! He's got the speed, strength and skill to make the right wing his.
Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 230
Country and city : Bandung
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm

WE desperately need Zarate to scored! It's very important for his self belief coming to the Derby...
It would make things worse if he lose to Totina in term of performance because he need to prove something since the war between them..
I wouldnt care whether he's on the lineup or coming from the bench, he just need a goal!
If we win this game, I'd say we're 90% staying in serie-A

FORZA LA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 pm

The "starting 11" depends very much on how Reja and the players will want to face this: Floccari, Ledesma, Rocchi, Cruz and Foggia won't be able to play the derby if they get booked against Bologna.

About the bookmakers, not quoting Bologna-Lazio doesn't imply accusing of match-fixing... simply that a draw in matches like this one is very frequent in this part of the season... but it would be of course "endogenous". I do believe both Lazio and Bologna will play for the three points, but I would not be surprised if they switched to a "let's not hurt each other" equilibrium strategy at some point in the second half if the result is a draw.

With 2,100 tickets sold, the "small" away end is sold out. Despite the huge demand of tickets from thousands of Lazio fans remained without ticket, only a further 500 tickets were sent (and the capacity of their curva is about 10,000). Clearly, our management counts much less than red-yellow peppers, whose fans were allowed to go to Bari in 10,000.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:52 am

That's a disgrace. Bias and favouritism from the Italian league by allowing Merda's fans to attend their away matches but Lazio allowed hardly any. But sadly it's always been like that. It seems these rules never apply to such an extent for the Pepperoni's as they do to clubs like Lazio. Fuck that.

Back to the game..... with several key players (namely Ledesma, Floccari and Rocchi) one booking away from missing the derby I don't know what Reja will do. Maybe he Mister will not risk some of them? It's less likely one of the strikers will be booked so maybe both Sergio and Tommaso will start, but with Ledesma its more unknown. Hope they all feature but they must be extra, extra careful and not commit silly tackles or argue with the referee, etc.

Goal reports this as Lazio's line up, a 3-4-2-1 formation.....

Muslera, Dias, Stendardo, Radu; Brocchi, Hitzlsperger, Baronio, Kolarov; Zarate, Mauri; Floccari

Strange seeing Baronio there (when was the last time he played - when Ballardini was here?) - but that maybe done to 'save' Ledesma? Also no Rocchi, but Floccari is there. A shame Lichtsteiner will miss the match but hopefully he will be refreshed and ready for next weekend's battle with Merda.

Great to see Stendardo back. The defense looks good and should cope with Bologna's attack but the team must be wary of Di Vaio, Zalayeta and Adailton. Hopefully Hitzlsperger gets a chance to feature as well.

We desperately need the 3 points here before the big match next week!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:35 am

This is one of the mose important matches for us in this ludicrous season. It`s time for those folks to realise that and keep up the good form. We are undefeted for 4 matches (2 with CL teams..Milan and napoli) and it will be a shame if they don`t mentain this stuff. At least get a draw.

Now..i think we have better solutions then Dias and i want for Hitzlsperger to play more. Ledesma should stay in this cause i don`t give a smelling as if we play with roma next...our future in serie a depends very much this sunday since Bologna is a direct enemy. No Mauri please.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:30 am

You'll get your wish Kurama (partially), looks like Hitz is the preferred option to Firmani.

So a midfield of Kolarov-Mauri-Ledesma-Hitz-Brocchi. If that isn't a wall I don't know what is. I just hope Hitz does not play like last time, lost in translation, but that he puts in a performance that made him a German NT regular not long ago.

Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:38 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
No Mauri please.

On current form, Mauri is the first name on the teamsheet. We've waited almost three years for him to do what he is finally doing, why drop him now??

phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:22 pm

i hope that mauro will play in his position(not like midlefielder),he needs more min before the derby
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Conn wrote:
The "starting 11" depends very much on how Reja and the players will want to face this: Floccari, Ledesma, Rocchi, Cruz and Foggia won't be able to play the derby if they get booked against Bologna.

About the bookmakers, not quoting Bologna-Lazio doesn't imply accusing of match-fixing... simply that a draw in matches like this one is very frequent in this part of the season... but it would be of course "endogenous". I do believe both Lazio and Bologna will play for the three points, but I would not be surprised if they switched to a "let's not hurt each other" equilibrium strategy at some point in the second half if the result is a draw.

With 2,100 tickets sold, the "small" away end is sold out. Despite the huge demand of tickets from thousands of Lazio fans remained without ticket, only a further 500 tickets were sent (and the capacity of their curva is about 10,000). Clearly, our management counts much less than red-yellow peppers, whose fans were allowed to go to Bari in 10,000.
Conn!!

Bari capacity: 60.000
Bologna 38.00

If u see the huge difference between Bari and VBologna stadium u ll recognize the % of available tickets for away fans.
Sometimes we must " think" first.

Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Conn wrote:

Conn!!

Bologna 38.00

If u see the huge difference between Bari and VBologna stadium u ll recognize the % of available tickets for away fans.

Paolo, I do my best to think first and I believe I did so before writing that post Very Happy

On the occasion of Bari-asroma, the asroma fans were given not just the full away end (whose capacity is no more than 3,000) but the whole Curva, reaching more than 10,000.

In 2000, thanks to Cragnotti, about 8,000 Laziali could go to Bologna to follow Lazio because, exactly as it happened with asroma against Bari, the entire Curva was given to the away fans. It didn't happen now, and not because the Bologna stadium is sold out. As a matter of fact, there are thousands of tickets on sale at Bologna (Curva San Luca, near the away end) and many Lazio fans will go anyway and buy their ticket there (risking however, because with the new rules you can't travel away without ticket).

The argument 60,000 : 10,000 = 38.000 : 2,100 , hence, is another ridiculous theory by Buzzanca, whom I think he's a good joker and nothing more. Besides, it does not even hold matematically. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Conn wrote:

Conn!!

Bologna 38.00

No Erme. Bari capacity 60,000 with 10,000 pepperones. Meaning 1 out of 6 was a riommanista. By that logic there should be 6,500 laziali in dall'Ara, because the interest is definitely there, but only 2,500 will be allowed to go.

And it's not about the Bologna game, but look here
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnotizia=11421

at the derby when we are hosts there will be more riommanisti than there were laziali when merda is playing "home". That's discriminatory.

Here's our fans in Parma
pazke wrote:
for the 1 Lazio fan present in Parma

Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Probable tactic:
Muslera

Dias Stendardo Radu

Brocchi Firmani Ledesma Kolarov

Zarate Mauri

Floccari

3-4-2-1
Back to top Go down
zekipula
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : CROATIA,PULA
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

we MUST win this game,than we must wint MERDA....
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm sure we are going to score but we must keep a clean sheet!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 am

Players called up for the Bologna game (from the sslazio.it site).....

Portieri: Tommaso Berni, Fernando Muslera

Difensori: Giuseppe Biava, Mobido Diakitè, Andrè Dias, Aleksandar Kolarov, Stefan Radu, Guglielmo Stendardo

Centrocampisti: Roberto Baronio, Cristian Brocchi, Simone Del Nero, Fabio Firmani, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Cristian Ledesma, Stefano Mauri

Attaccanti: Julio Ricardo Cruz, Sergio Floccari, Tommaso Rocchi, Mauro Zarate
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:56 am

pretty much the same faces - no foggia but we are used to that. we can do it ! FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10   Today at 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Serie A, BOLOGNA-LAZIO, Sunday, 11-04-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next