HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laziale020
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 27
Country and city : Olanda, Amsterdam
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:14 pm

conceicao14 wrote:
zrc wrote:
maybe it isnt a direct topic but just read that Bologna has a new owner - TAG Partners LCC an american company bought almost all of their shares.

Interesting.

The lazio share prices have also been slowly going up. Now I wouldnt be surprised if there was a buyer who was slowly buying lazio shares over the month so that when he has enough shares, he can buy out the rest shares and take over our club,. It can happen.

I hope there is something going on behind the scenes that we dont know of.

Impossible, because Lotito (together with Mezzamerda) have more than 50 % of the shares....
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:37 am

according to yesterday's news, lotito has recently rejected an offer of 200 millions euro from Rothschild bank.

now... the Lazio stock market value is slightly above 20 millions.

either lotito is crazy, or he's confident he can make the speculations he's been planning.
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:03 am

Conn wrote:
I don't care about big names, I prefer to support an honest team full of committed players who love the jersey rather than a squad made of bitches. Mudingayi is a fighter, he deserves respect.

And there you have it.How many times has it a good squad ethic produced a better season? Surely everyone knows that this club rots with unsettled players who don`t care.
My worry now is that we`ve entered that strange mid tier where players come to re invent themselves after a big money move to ManUTd went sour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 am

I wouldn't touch this club if I had the cash. But hopefully someone else will.
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:24 am

centrocampista wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:
I am afraid the club is not an attractive propisition. The fans dont go to matches, hard to pay of debts as Lotito thought it would be easy with fans coming in, selling merchandise etc. It just aint happening. Everyone is sick and tired of Lotito.

Itīs non-sense to say that Lazio isnīt an attractive club.

1. The debt - itīs hacked into itty-bitty pieces and shouldnīt be a problem.
2. The fans donīt go to the games - have you ever been at the olimpicio? it sucks ass! build a smaller stadium where you actually see the players and people will go to the games.
3. Who wants to buy a shirt that says mudyingay on the back?

Rome is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and nothing attracts people like football = put the two together.

The problem is our president who said that he wouldnīt sell Lazio for 500mil euros. That is a fucking joke!! He bought the club for pennies and now wants the big reward. I hope that we end up in Serie B because that way Lotito would have to sell the club.

Please do never say things like that. I went some weeks ago to Olimpico and I can tell you that the Ultras still have the power, they will never quit supporting Lazio. And that bad isn't it. Lazio is a team in re-built. Last year was tough(Lotito, Gabriele). But now, there are plenty of beautifeul actions of Lotito, the fans will come back, I'm sure. If we can buy players like Carizzo, maybe Palacio, Radu... It's normal when Lotito buys players like Del Nero, Meghni that the fans stay away. But now.....
Keep ya head up, we're back Wink
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Goerlandt wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:
I am afraid the club is not an attractive propisition. The fans dont go to matches, hard to pay of debts as Lotito thought it would be easy with fans coming in, selling merchandise etc. It just aint happening. Everyone is sick and tired of Lotito.

2. The fans donīt go to the games - have you ever been at the olimpicio? it sucks ass! build a smaller stadium where you actually see the players and people will go to the games.

Rome is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and nothing attracts people like football = put the two together.

The problem is our president who said that he wouldnīt sell Lazio for 500mil euros. That is a fucking joke!! He bought the club for pennies and now wants the big reward. I hope that we end up in Serie B because that way Lotito would have to sell the club.

Please do never say things like that. I went some weeks ago to Olimpico and I can tell you that the Ultras still have the power, they will never quit supporting Lazio. And that bad isn't it. Lazio is a team in re-built. Last year was tough(Lotito, Gabriele). But now, there are plenty of beautifeul actions of Lotito, the fans will come back, I'm sure. If we can buy players like Carizzo, maybe Palacio, Radu... It's normal when Lotito buys players like Del Nero, Meghni that the fans stay away. But now.....

You are so positive and I don't want do destroy that for you so it's better if I don't say what I really think right now. Grande!
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
Goerlandt wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:

You are so positive and I don't want do destroy that for you so it's better if I don't say what I really think right now. Grande!

No, you may say what you think, no problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Excuse me, maybe it's not the appropriate place to ask that but could someone enlighten me about our current financial situation and give me a quick explanation about this Lotito x fans war? I have heard many things but I can't tell what is true and what is not...
Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Thiago wrote:
Excuse me, maybe it's not the appropriate place to ask that but could someone enlighten me about our current financial situation and give me a quick explanation about this Lotito x fans war? I have heard many things but I can't tell what is true and what is not...
Thanks in advance!

in my opinion lotito isnt Laziale he only cares about money and not about our beautifull club and the supporters (the irriducibili which angers me a lot)
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:39 am

I agree. Lottito is one tough negotiator but very poor maketing skills. He would be better as a vice president to negotiate deals but he shouldn't be making the decisions.
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 pm

howie wrote:
I agree. Lottito is one tough negotiator but very poor maketing skills. He would be better as a vice president to negotiate deals but he shouldn't be making the decisions.
Yes you're right, he's a (very) good businessman, but he can't communicate with the fans, the players, the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?   Today at 7:37 am

Back to top Go down

Is it any buyer out there so Lotito can walk away?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2