AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Ouch No

Worst fears came true. Rioma didn't turn up first half and we just about did. We didn't up our game when we knew they were going to.

Our penalty was a gift and Floccari spurned it. At 2-0, it's game over. Sadly, we throw them a lifeline and then Brocchi inexplicably jumps out of the wall for a FK and Vucinic scores what should never have been allowed to go in.

Dias, Lichtsteiner, Kolarov and Rocchi can all be happy with their performances and didn't deserve to be on the losing side. The others were just poor.

Neither side deserved to win that game but Rioma got the luck they have been getting all season. I'm now praying it runs out sometime in the next 4 games.

On we go...

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 pm

After watching those roma bastards tonight I am tempted to say i will take a relegation to b if it means roma don't win the league. Fuck them...

Oh well, lets hope it doesn't come to that. Not like we can beat inter like this even if trying
Back to top Go down
CoreanoLaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Korea, Seoul
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Dead ball situation decided a match.... No
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 pm

flocarri!!!!!!!! Embarassed the penalty wasnt hard, it wasnt high and it was slightly off the middle. you could not take a worse penalty. merde totti and him giving r fans the thumbs down sign
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

No matter what im so proud of this Lazio team. We played tactically a perfect game, the had not a single chance. But they were very very lucky tonight. But our guys showed great terrific passion and im so proud to be a laziale.
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 pm

We managed to lose a game in which the opposition had virtually no scoring chances apart from two set piece situation. That's quite an achievement, I must say. :( Reja's idiotic subs also helped, Cruz did nothing while Lichtsteiner was probably our best player. Why not replace Biava who is a non-entity in attack, we need to score, you moron!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Caxi wrote:
Ouch No

Worst fears came true. Rioma didn't turn up first half and we just about did. We didn't up our game when we knew they were going to.

Our penalty was a gift and Floccari spurned it. At 2-0, it's game over. Sadly, we throw them a lifeline and then Brocchi inexplicably jumps out of the wall for a FK and Vucinic scores what should never have been allowed to go in.

Dias, Lichtsteiner, Kolarov and Rocchi can all be happy with their performances and didn't deserve to be on the losing side. The others were just poor.

Neither side deserved to win that game but Rioma got the luck they have been getting all season. I'm now praying it runs out sometime in the next 4 games.

On we go...

100% feel the same.

The first half was brilliant. Lazio controlled the game well, pressed them and got a nice goal as well. I am still ruing Stendardo's early substitution however. He is a rock and would have been massive for us tonight.

The penalty miss by Floccari was the turning point and how cruel it was. Their keeper guessed the wrong way but again, with merda's luck, the ball hit his leg. I feel bad for Sergio because I know he'll be given shi*t now for missing the penalty and he doesn't deserve that (did anyone see when he came off the only one consoulling him was Firmani).

I had a bad feeling after that miss. We continued pressing for a while but was as close as we got. Those erratic few minutes where they scored their only 2 shots on target were very painful. Both goals were completely avoidable had the defense cleared the ball better just before the penalty, and if their was better cover on menezmerda's run. vucinic - I've always hated that cunt. That douche bag, monkey faced, girl haired taddei is a tricky little sh*t and won them the stupid penalty (which was again conceded by Kolarov - its becoming a habit). Muslera must feel very unfortunate - he was again so close to saving it. We never seem to have luck with penalties both in scoring and in saving. Minutes later Radu's foul on menez really screwed us. Brocchi should NEVER had moved. What a time for vucinicmerda to finally have a good game!? Luck - always on merda's side.

After that it was complete trap from us. merda dived their way towards the 90th minute and that was that. I lost ALOT of respect for toni tonight and if Lippi picks him for the WC it will be a joke. menez is such a bitch - how many times did he fumble over without as much as an elbow grazed? One shot showed he wasn't even touched by Radu late on but completely dived, the riommanista ref gave him the foul and he literally sniggered and smirked, and looked back to his gay merda bench in delight.

The 'fight' towards the end showed how tense the match was. I really hoped a Lazio player would just punch or kick one of the merda players. I would have enjoyed that so much. Wouldn't care if he was given a red either. Ledesma's red won't help us either in the matches coming up.

Only players who did well today and should be proud of their efforts are the one's Caxi mentioned, and Brocchi up to the point where he completely jumped out of the way for their free kick. Kolarov played better than in previous weeks but I felt he left some gaps down our left side and ultimately brought them back into the match with another reckless challenge in the box. Muslera really had nothing to do apart from facing their two dead ball situations which led to goals. Mauri was invisible tonight. Ledesma had a good first half. Rocchi was awesome, as was Lichtsteiner - a real shame he had to go off. Did anyone see how he refused to shake Reja's hand? Floccari was quiet but got the work done. Sadly he will be tormented about that miss. Why didn't Rocchi or Ledesma take it?

Also, stupid subs IMO. Zarate was obviously going to come in and fair enough, but Cruz!? Lichtsteiner should never have been taken out. What about Mauri? I can't remember what he did in this game.

I hope merda and the world realises how very, very, very lucky they got today. They played like sh*t as they have this whole season and yet still got some luck their way and the crucial 3 points. It really hurts right now. It would honestly be a shame and insult to Italian football if they won the scudetto with their players, form and style.

Hope Reja and the boys get over this loss fast. It really stings but we have games remaining which need winning to keep us in Serie A. Hope 1927's luck ends soon, but sadly I'm not sure it will. No
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Fortunately, the upcoming weeks I've got a lot things to do so I can forget this shame for a while. Suspect

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 pm

I´m completely sad.

Roma was so bad in the first half. And we controlled the game.
And then....Our team let the Roma live again. They were a dead opponent. How can we give this match out of our hands?

Before the game I posted a first eleven - a more creative and attacking side.

Reja has no balls. I can´t believe that he put Zarate on the bench. Everybody saw against Bologna, that Zarate is so important for us.
And also in this derby. He came - and he worked very well.

And what was Reja thinking when he took Lichti out?! No
Lichti was the best player on the pitch. So I´m agree with him, when he doesn´t want to give Reja´s hand.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Two non existing penalties , this guy Jeremy was such a actor , every time when he got the ball he simulated, he really deserve someone to break his legs next time....
With this game we should save ourselves , but there is no guarantee that we can play all the games in this manner. For me Reja played very well the game and don't deserve all critics here , but everyone with his opinion...
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm still pissed about Flo's pk. WORST. F'ING. PK. EVER! Right down the f'ing middle? COME ON!!!!! The keeper didn't SAVE that. He F*CKED it up!!! That was it. That's the nail in the coffin. Why didn't Rocchi take it? Anyways...if he would have converted, we would have won the Derby...prolly 2-1.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:04 am

this is terrible, that pk... i just dont want to think about this match anymore, now we have to pray that sampdoria win riomma...
Back to top Go down
signori10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 92
Country and city : Toronto
Laziale since : 1988
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:05 am

I am very pissed off and depressed. Very stressed out. That was Lazio's match to win. As Merda played like sh*t. Why the hell did Floccari take the penalty. Rocchi was having such a great game he should of took it and he would of scored. That was the worse penalty I have seen in a long time. Also Kolarov played like sh*t. Yes he did win a penalty. But he made a lot of bad passes, crosses and gave the ball away a lot. Plus what the fuck was he thinking tripping the Roma player in the box. There was no need to stick his foot out the player was going no where. Now Lazio is once again only 3 points up. Fucken Fiorentina. Plus Lazio have very hard games still to play. It doesn't look good. I had a nightmare a couple of months ago. As Merda won the championship and Lazio got relegated. What a great 110th birthday year.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 am

Genoa - Lazio
Lazio - Inter
Livorno - Lazio
Lazio - Udinese

this doesnt look good, im very scared...
No No No No
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:13 am

My worst defeat ever, without a doubt. Including all the circumstances and how the game developed.

I feel like going under...
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:34 am

Not the worst defeat ever

It`s a bad derby loss though,worst for a long time and I want to stop watching football

Riomma ARE a dirty side and have been for as long as I can remember they cheat end of story
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 am

(silence)
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:13 am

roma are cheating b*stards. They did this with Inter near the end. The slowed play by diving here and there. People around the world talk about how they play good football, attractive etc but Lazio have been playing more attractive football than them. Why dont these stupid people talk about how MERDA roma dive when they are ahead.

Totti needs to get banned and fined. Our fans are furious with roma and totti has caused some riots outside the stadium. To hell with totti and his smelling as cheating squaD.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 am

I don't know what to say, really. One of the most bitter evenings I've ever lived at Olimpico. A nightmare.

I'm too tired and gutted to write down a nice report... but I want to put down some quick notes... and I don't want to talk about penalties, referees and sh*ts (aka totti)

We had our fun in the stadium, it was absolutely hilarious the way roma fan managed to show how idiot they are: they did not manage to unfold their banner for the display... it got stuck half way LOL. Eventually, after 20 minutes from the beginning of the match, they managed to make their display...

After the match, outside the stadium, we were forced by the police towards ponte milvio. As a matter of fact, they trapped us, as we found ourselves in the middle of a warfare scenario and had (we were 7) to do some running to save the ass. This time, it was serious troubles. We had to rush down to the path next to the river tevere to avoid to be in the middle of a huge group of merda idiots and police rambos. It was complete chaos, with people running away from hell. We waited there, and eventually we managed to past over the bridge. Everyone I could reach by mobile said they were ok.

I have no words to say how much I was impressed by a bunch of Laziali that drove for days with their car just to see this match. Their dedication is the most beautiful thing I saw in this derby. It's painful guys, but we'll come back. Thanks to all the members who attended, it's always great to see you guys, and it was very nice to meet new people!

As I write, I can hear merda fans horning with their cars. They are already celebrating the scudetto. I think about roma-Lecce, I think about roma-Liverpool. And I'm smiling. It's not over yet, merde.
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:28 am

One thing is following it on the internet while working like I was today, I can only imagine how angry I would have been if I had watched this game live. The only good thing for me tonight is that I was reminded exactly how much I hate roma and totti, may they go to hell when they die.

Back in 2002 I did not ask for the Lazio players to help Inter by not playing. This time I do and I don't give a rats ass what the consequences are, roma must not win the scudetto. For me now the most important thing is to watch them cry when they have lost out on the league title.

ps: I saw a lot of people calling Floccari bad names today in the chat while the match was on. Yes he didn't have his finest hour today, but it's partly due to him that we are above the relegation zone now. What happened today could happen to anyone in the squad.
Back to top Go down
Max_Cady
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 41
Country and city : Egitto
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 am

..................E TOTTI

Message edited.
Don't go over the lines" and keep your anger.
Ermetico
Back to top Go down
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 am

Terrible!

We were so much better! Don't care what Floccari has done for us so far, he is the single person to blame for this derby loss.
He knows it, Grande Firmani knows it and all of you know it!

With that said, it could happend to anyone! Its not easy to take a penalty in a rome derby and i really hope to see Floccari in a Lazio shirt next year cause he is a good lad! But he still is the single person to blame for this. But Rocchi would've missed as well, no doubt. Ledesma should've taken it..

Were was Mauri? He's been playing good the last games but did he even touch the ball this game? Embarrasing.

After Stendardo left the field Dias was a rock! Flawless! So fucking amazing. I love this guy.. Hope Dias remains for seasons to come!

NON MOLLARE MAI!!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 am

can honestly say I never felt this depressed after a derby loss.

don't even have any words for it.

Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 am

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
For me now the most important thing is to watch them cry when they have lost out on the league title.

The worst part is the may lose their chance to get Scudetto but they got something we don't have! They can celebrate the winning over us! scratch Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Today at 12:44 am

Back to top Go down

Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next