AuthorMessage
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:52 am

pazke wrote:
Uragano wrote:
Horrible. F'ing. PK. No
... and what about the freekick ..; Muslera Embarassed

actually the free kick goal was Brocchi's fault
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 am

and that ladies and gents is how you get beaten by yourselves. I'm not sad that we lost. I'm sad cause of the way we did it. They didn't have a decent attack all night long and yet they score twice. unbelievable. and still this is one of the good lazio games I've seen this season. we controlled and pressed. they PK was absolutely sh*t. they were diving all night long. when I look at their PK I think the ref should had given us a PK in the first half when rocchi was touched from behind and the moron gave a corner.

no doubt Floc's miss turned the game around and it's one of the worse pks I have ever seen. you try to put it in the middle - ok - but give it some height fro crying out loud! Still don't know why he took it when you have Rocchi Ledesma and Kolarov on!

I say again a perfectly played game by us. So bad we had to make a sub on 5 minutes. on the licht issue - it was a hard call but I think lichti had to go. Brocchi had to stay and cover from behind as they had fast players on and we couldn't afford to leave our defense exposed.

MoM - Andre Dias. Didn't see toni all night long. the only ones that didn't play well from our team were Floc and Zarate ( I do know he had 30 minutes but still he didn't impress)
Our defense was solid as they didn't have a single shot from a playing situation. Brocchi was running his lunges out. Ledesma was ok. Rocchi really gave them a hard time. Licht and Kolarov were pretty solid.

If we play like that we can't go down! FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 am

riomamerda dont deserve the win . and one more thing , tottina is a sh*t !! FU*K totti !!! FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
gracuno
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : Sandnes, Norway
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 am

If they somehow manage to win this scudetto it would be the most undeserved win ever!
Just compare their match against us vs. Inters against juve. Inter are so much better then thoose fucking asholes.totti is such a fucking looser, everytime it's a game of importance he shows his worst side. And with his disgusting behaviur.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:50 am

we lost the game because flocarri wanted to shoot that penalty! damn it...kolarov should shoot the penalties...from that point it all went down...

and now we will have a very very tough schedule ahead...
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 am

I only have words for those that deserves my appreciation.
All of you travelling to Italy with sacrifices!

Incredible Fans.

Grazie and i hope to see you again here at your stand.

pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Conn wrote:
As I write, I can hear merda fans horning with their cars. They are already celebrating the scudetto. I think about roma-Lecce, I think about roma-Liverpool. And I'm smiling. It's not over yet, merde.
cheers

'il culo' has to finish one day !
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 pm

It isn't worth repeating what everyone has already said, and it is pretty depressing to do so. I just want to say how great the Curva and the Laziali appeared, pure class. It was obviously the worst of situations for our guys who were travelling out but BIG respect to all those that made it, you were our voice again. Also, just to echo the praise of our Capitano, surely his best performance of the season, real heart, energy and of course a cool finish - this is what we need from everyone from now on.
The only way is onwards with a big -
NON MOLLARE MAI
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:06 pm

I've never been so depressed in my life, I couldn't even talk. I had few beers and a really long walk, all alone.
The worse season of my life No
Back to top Go down
Prati
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 14
Country and city : Finland, Helsinki
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Well that was one hell of depressing weekend. In past few seasons when we have lost derby it has every time been like this. Somehow rioma makes their "great" victories look so undeserved and lucky that it hurts even more.

Now it's really time for Reja to show his psychological skills and make players follow their captains example. Because there is still hope. Hope that rioma loses their leadership and we stay comfortably in A. It's not much but we can't give up.
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Whole day I'm trying not dissipate my negaitve energy here! Never ever I felt such an anger, dissapointment, hate for those sarcastic cunts Totti, Mexes, De Rossi! Never felt so much anger in me!
Its not over yet for sure!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Ok..i waited for this night to pass (a night where i wake up 3, 4 times with the Sergio penalty in my mind..a real nightmare) so that i can write something about this match.

First of all, i agree that it`s an unfair result. Or maybe that`s the difference between 1st place and 17th...kind of team that even when it has a shitty game, still wins. I will congrat our players for their devotament. Even though i don`t like what happened at the end of the match, it shows that they really care about this..and i`m not talking only about the italian players (in which case it would be normal) but Licht or Radu. That prooves me that someone in that club really cares about this colours and they understood Lazio spirit even though they were born somewhere else.

At this level (serie a) and in this derby (one of the most intense in this planet) a missed chance will not come again. Floccari missed that penalty and few mins later Roma scored from a penalty. Combined with the incredible courage of Ranieri who decided to sub their 2 symbols, Totti and De Rossi (that was an incredible move..we must agree..pure courage), they won the midfield who was ours in the 1st half. The fact that we don`t have a real right and left midfielder, made Roma to control the 2nd half. Ledesma and Brocch could not fight with everyone down there, and after Licht was sub (i really dont understand that move) we were dead. What the hell should we do..put Zarate`s talent against 11 players (and only for 20 mins) from the 1st place in serie a ? That`s childish..Mr. Reja. I wont talk about Mauri and why he played again 90 mins since i am sick and bored of this subject.
Now..even though many accused Kolarov in this match, i wont agree completly. We should not forget that he was alone on the left side (since we can`t count Mauri) and the speed of fatigue is double, both phisicaly and mentaly. I don`t like him and i want for him to leave..but last night he wasnt that bad at all considering the circumstance.

Another player who made a big fuss around here was Floccari. I never saw bigger idiots then those who insult a player for missing a penalty. R. Baggio missed a big penalty, Lampard missed alot of those..Gerrard..Ronaldo..etc. etc. Are they ludicrous ? Are they idiots ? Wake the fuck up and stop insulting a plyer when he`s missing a penalty. GROW UP !!!!!!! And the most ridiculous thing is that "Rocchi should have take that" ; "Kolarov should have take that". But when Rocchi or Kolarov missed..what the hell did you say ? So..FORZA FLOCCARI !!

Now..i also wanted to point the very good performance by the refs. We were so scared before this match that he`ll be 12 romanista player (i mean..all 3 refs), but they were almost perfect. Congratulations.

All of those who said that Rocchi is like S.Inzaghi ..or the fact that he`s not a good player, should suck his dick now. He prooved (once more) what a great player he is. He was a real captain, a real engine, and i bet that roma defense will dream about him after this match for a long time. Grazie for all Tomassino..GRAZIE, GRAZIE !!! For all this years when you, Pandev and Zarate saved us. I will love you forever. Totti could only dream to be like him.

Oh..did i mention Totti ? I`m not that mad now about him. Last night i broke a glass when he was showing that hands of his, but now i realise that it`s normal. It`s absolutely normal from a captain in this kind of derby. Lazio - Roma are prolly the biggest rivals on earth. I don`t agree with him, he was wrong..but i understand him. Don`t insult him too much. Remember when he came at Gabo`s funeral.

All in all.. i feel now as well a big pain in my heart as if someone dear died. I mean it. I never suffered this much after a football game (maybe just Romania - Sweden in WC 94 when we lost in quarters at penalties to beat this one). But i`m proud of them. Proud of Radu, Licht, Dias, Brocchi, Zarate, Floccari, Muslera, Ledesma, Biava, Kolarov and grande Rocchi.

I`m thinking lately..so what if Roma wins the scudetto (which they prolly will) ? So what if we`ll relegate ? This colours, the feeling for suffering for Lazio is something out of this planet. It`s a blessing. This is what i feel now..after the match.

FORZA LAZIO from Romania
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Ok..i waited for this night to pass (a night where i wake up 3, 4 times with the Sergio penalty in my mind..a real nightmare) so that i can write something about this match.

First of all, i agree that it`s an unfair result. Or maybe that`s the difference between 1st place and 17th...kind of team that even when it has a shitty game, still wins. I will congrat our players for their devotament. Even though i don`t like what happened at the end of the match, it shows that they really care about this..and i`m not talking only about the italian players (in which case it would be normal) but Licht or Radu. That prooves me that someone in that club really cares about this colours and they understood Lazio spirit even though they were born somewhere else.

At this level (serie a) and in this derby (one of the most intense in this planet) a missed chance will not come again. Floccari missed that penalty and few mins later Roma scored from a penalty. Combined with the incredible courage of Ranieri who decided to sub their 2 symbols, Totti and De Rossi (that was an incredible move..we must agree..pure courage), they won the midfield who was ours in the 1st half. The fact that we don`t have a real right and left midfielder, made Roma to control the 2nd half. Ledesma and Brocch could not fight with everyone down there, and after Licht was sub (i really dont understand that move) we were dead. What the hell should we do..put Zarate`s talent against 11 players (and only for 20 mins) from the 1st place in serie a ? That`s childish..Mr. Reja. I wont talk about Mauri and why he played again 90 mins since i am sick and bored of this subject.
Now..even though many accused Kolarov in this match, i wont agree completly. We should not forget that he was alone on the left side (since we can`t count Mauri) and the speed of fatigue is double, both phisicaly and mentaly. I don`t like him and i want for him to leave..but last night he wasnt that bad at all considering the circumstance.

Another player who made a big fuss around here was Floccari. I never saw bigger idiots then those who insult a player for missing a penalty. R. Baggio missed a big penalty, Lampard missed alot of those..Gerrard..Ronaldo..etc. etc. Are they ludicrous ? Are they idiots ? Wake the fuck up and stop insulting a plyer when he`s missing a penalty. GROW UP !!!!!!! And the most ridiculous thing is that "Rocchi should have take that" ; "Kolarov should have take that". But when Rocchi or Kolarov missed..what the hell did you say ? So..FORZA FLOCCARI !!

Now..i also wanted to point the very good performance by the refs. We were so scared before this match that he`ll be 12 romanista player (i mean..all 3 refs), but they were almost perfect. Congratulations.

All of those who said that Rocchi is like S.Inzaghi ..or the fact that he`s not a good player, should suck his dick now. He prooved (once more) what a great player he is. He was a real captain, a real engine, and i bet that roma defense will dream about him after this match for a long time. Grazie for all Tomassino..GRAZIE, GRAZIE !!! For all this years when you, Pandev and Zarate saved us. I will love you forever. Totti could only dream to be like him.

Oh..did i mention Totti ? I`m not that mad now about him. Last night i broke a glass when he was showing that hands of his, but now i realise that it`s normal. It`s absolutely normal from a captain in this kind of derby. Lazio - Roma are prolly the biggest rivals on earth. I don`t agree with him, he was wrong..but i understand him. Don`t insult him too much. Remember when he came at Gabo`s funeral.

All in all.. i feel now as well a big pain in my heart as if someone dear died. I mean it. I never suffered this much after a football game (maybe just Romania - Sweden in WC 94 when we lost in quarters at penalties to beat this one). But i`m proud of them. Proud of Radu, Licht, Dias, Brocchi, Zarate, Floccari, Muslera, Ledesma, Biava, Kolarov and grande Rocchi.

I`m thinking lately..so what if Roma wins the scudetto (which they prolly will) ? So what if we`ll relegate ? This colours, the feeling for suffering for Lazio is something out of this planet. It`s a blessing. This is what i feel now..after the match.

FORZA LAZIO from Romania

Good post. Agree with almost everything you wrote, parts in bold especially.

cdj_dj
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:50 pm

This is so SAD No No No No No No No i just can't believe what happened yesterday, the most important match in the season and how did ended
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:04 pm

We lost when we could/should have won....this is life. Let's suck it up and get on with things.

..and about Totti, I would have done the same if the roles were reversed.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Giolazio wrote:
We lost when we could/should have won....this is life. Let's suck it up and get on with things.

and I can virtually guarantee we would have that as our screen savers had Di Canio done it for example.

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

and I can virtually guarantee we would have that as our screen savers had Di Canio done it for example.

doesn't mean we should use every opportunity to raise our hatred towards totti though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:07 am

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

doesn't mean we should use every opportunity to raise our hatred towards totti though! Very Happy

That is true... Twisted Evil

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 7
Country and city : Denmark , Brønshøj
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 am

Any1 got some pics? Before the game , during the game and after the game??

I saw some pics from a Danish newpaper. Where Lazio fans were fighting with belts!

And this is what the Danish Newspaper are writing about the Rome Derby http://ekstrabladet.dk/gallerier/sport/article1332416.ece
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 am

Dicanio9 wrote:
Any1 got some pics? Before the game , during the game and after the game??

I saw some pics from a Danish newpaper. Where Lazio fans were fighting with belts!

And this is what the Danish Newspaper are writing about the Rome Derby http://ekstrabladet.dk/gallerier/sport/article1332416.ece
Thanks for it.
If anyone can link to other articles could be interesting to know what they write about us.

Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 am

They have chosen some disturbing images there.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:16 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67q69NJ5UgA&feature=player_embedded#e

Tottina seems to have got slapped by Baronio!

Grande Baronio he done something worth mentioning at least this season. Its somewhere around 3.05!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I didnt realise it was that bad.

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/lazio-vs-roma-derby-2-1-game-marred-by-fights-and-violence-86865420
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 pm

and totti got a fine for the thumbs down trick. Stupid decision by the italian FA, this is part of the game and what Di canio did when he scored 1-0 against them a few years back was no different. The last thing I want to see is italian football becoming like english football.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:04 pm

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
and totti got a fine for the thumbs down trick. Stupid decision by the italian FA, this is part of the game and what Di canio did when he scored 1-0 against them a few years back was no different. The last thing I want to see is italian football becoming like english football.

I agree, it's pointless.

PostSubject: Re: Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010   Today at 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Derby della Capitale, Sunday, 18 April 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next