HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gracuno
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : Sandnes, Norway
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 am

Robinho6 wrote:
Petter wrote:
Mr.Andersson wrote:
Here is a list with people intrested in driving to Rome and from which country:

grancuno(norway)
rizmo(norway)
Jacob+1(sweden)
avantilazio(sweden)
p.foggia+1(sweden)
petter+1(Sweden)
Robinho6 (Norway)
Intrested? Quote this message and insert your name.

Take me off that list. I'm pretty much stranded here in Stavanger...

Heres an animation of the development
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 am

guys, let me remind you that we ask you to let us know ASAP as you know about your "doom" by posting in Paolo's topic.

Fingers crossed and good luck
Back to top Go down
gracuno
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 am

Conn wrote:
guys, let me remind you that we ask you to let us know ASAP as you know about your "doom" by posting in Paolo's topic.

Fingers crossed and good luck

I put all my hopes on the possibilty that the airspace will open again. Will visit the airport in a few hours and will hopefully know more then...
Back to top Go down
Prati
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 14
Country and city : Finland, Helsinki
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 am

We're still trying to change our flights to sunday morning because I just cant give up hope yet and there is small possibilty that cloud could move on today and next night. But all in all it dosen't look promising.

Anyways I'll let you know in few hours what is going to happen.

EDIT. Just to update we've now changed our flights to sunday morning. If miracle happens and we actually get to Rome it would be 10:50 am. I guess we would still have a possibilty to get tickets from Via Calderini then? However if airspace stays closed whole weekend information should come today. Can you guys hold on our tickets until that? Thanks for your patience... What a nightmare this really is.
Back to top Go down
gracuno
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 am

For people living in Norway!
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:16 am

William-85 wrote:
According to the Ryanair website flights start going out tomorrow at 13:00 from the UK and Ireland but its best to keep a check on it.

Such a sorry situation,I cant think straight.

Best of luck everyone!
William mate i just saw on CNN that all flights from UK and Ireland are cancelled for today till 1 am
Back to top Go down
lazioireland
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 7
Country and city : Ireland, Dublin
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:07 pm

drake1900 wrote:
William-85 wrote:
According to the Ryanair website flights start going out tomorrow at 13:00 from the UK and Ireland but its best to keep a check on it.

Such a sorry situation,I cant think straight.

Best of luck everyone!
William mate i just saw on CNN that all flights from UK and Ireland are cancelled for today till 1 am

Hey guys

Apparently Dublin airport is opening for flights, according to RTE's website.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0416/transportupdates.html

Keep an eye on that link as the updates are frequent. Anyway I don't want to get your (and mine) hopes up just yet, but it's a glimmer of hope
Back to top Go down
JacobSweden
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : Sweden, Gothenburg
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:08 pm

All swedish or norwegian guys is the car cancelled?
Back to top Go down
avantilazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 35
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I thins its cancelled yes.

my time is standing still. this is not happening. one year of hope ruined. this is the worst thing in my life,so far. no doubt.
wake me up, this is a nightmare?!

SS LAZIO(L)
Back to top Go down
lazioireland
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 am

I cannot believe this is happening either. We travelled to Wales in a desperate attempt to try to get to France, then Italy but to no avail. This is also the worst thing ever to happen to me. I can't contemplate what has happened. It's such a nightmare. I really wish this week/month would end cos it has been such a disaster.
Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:50 pm

lazioireland wrote:
I cannot believe this is happening either. We travelled to Wales in a desperate attempt to try to get to France, then Italy but to no avail. This is also the worst thing ever to happen to me. I can't contemplate what has happened. It's such a nightmare. I really wish this week/month would end cos it has been such a disaster.

Yes I suffer with you, we were lucky and did arrive wed night, but now we are not coming home, anyone who knows where to get a job in Rome :-(
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:52 pm

laziogirl wrote:
lazioireland wrote:

Yes I suffer with you, we were lucky and did arrive wed night, but now we are not coming home, anyone who knows where to get a job in Rome :-(

There should be one vacancy as President of la Lazio Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lazioireland
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Cash wrote:
laziogirl wrote:
lazioireland wrote:

There should be one vacancy as President of la Lazio Twisted Evil

Ah! If only that were possible. You would do a great job! Basically anyone other than Lotito would! If it weren't for the money, I'd prefer to be stuck there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!   Today at 5:27 am

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT FLIGHTINFO FOR TRAVELLERS TO ROME!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3