Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Derby the long journey.   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 am

Is already sunday around 1.30 morning time or late night.
I left the bunch of Laziali friends only 2 hours ago after a long and heavy, very heavy dinner in Porta Pia where we had good time despite all odds.
Odds that gave us a lot of problems in the last 3 days with Volcanos, airplane, jets, highway, tools, extra expenses, stress and a lot of fatigue.
Here , after all, in my room there is one noise and one rithm: the Pc fan and the Derby rithm
The Derby rithm is still like the first time ever like a crescendo" during an Opera like la Tosca or , for the youngs ,similar to the latest rollercoaster with double spin on a reverse 360 angle at 80 miles per hour.
U can do what u want but nothing else gives u such a strange sensation before a football match not even a final.
something old that runs in the veins like a special Xo or a selected malt that u never forget after years.

Is late but still you think if you are ready for the incoming day. Your last derby clothes, your first morning coffe. your daily magazine, the old bar tender asking the same question since 10 years : are you going to the stadium?....and so on
Again and again.

Today is going to be another Derby , maybe more special maybe not but i will , again share this emotion and adrenaline with few friends some wellknown some other never meet before called Laziali!
and for this reason i am proud of it!

Again and Again...

dani
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 19
Country and city : Copenhagen
Laziale since : Birth
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Derby the long journey.   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 am

This will be my first derby, and it will be an honor to be "fighting" by the side of all you. I am proud and honored to be attending this match.

I always think of the movie 300 up to an important game;

"Laziali!! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!"

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 100
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Derby the long journey.   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 am

For me, the "warm-up" to this derby has been something very special. The focus has been moved from the match to the transport and some fucking vulcano. Maybe I choosed to focus on the eruption just to be alble to relax from the tention of the match. Many of my friends have been stranded in their contries and it is a so sad. It is a tragedy.
No, no life has been lost, but dreams and hopes has been lost and destroyed. I feel with all of you.

But today, there is no running away from it. It is here. Il derby. The passion, the history, the love, the hate and all the pride of Rome is decieded and the emotions displayed during 90 minutes.
I am shaking in my nerves. This is a very special derby and Lazio needs our passion more then ever.

To all out LazioFever members in Rome: MAKE SOME NOISE AND SHOW WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!

My heart will be with you out on the stadium and I will for sure teach my community what Lazio are and what the romederby means during the game...

AVANTI LAZIALI! AVANTI LAZIO!

Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Derby the long journey.   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 am

e chi dorme... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derby the long journey.   

Back to top Go down

Derby the long journey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: