AuthorMessage
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 am

hamidsinisa wrote:

I think you havent understand yet in what situation we are now...

I hope you say the same thing when at di end of season Totti will have scudetto in his hands!

I really really don't care at all what Totti will have after end of the season. It's not something that will disturb me at all, it's part of the football all this , but I care about Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 am

Del Nero is more of a winger. He lacks physical power to be a defender. Dia Dias Biava should be the back 3 if we choose to play the same system
Back to top Go down
VolaBianco
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 7
Country and city : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 am

but if Ledesma can't play, then who takes his position?hope not baronio
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Del Nero is more of a winger. He lacks physical power to be a defender. Dia Dias Biava should be the back 3 if we choose to play the same system

I meant instead of Kolarov on the left side.

martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 pm

hamidsinisa wrote:
I hope you say the same thing when at di end of season Totti will have scudetto in his hands!

Who cares about Totti right now ? The only thing we have to care is about Lazio and our relegation battle! True fans care only about their teams and don't look at the other even if they are city rivals. At the moment the only thing I think about is that I really want Lazio to stay in Serie A and I don't care if Roma or Inter will win the scudetto. Yes, I would be much happier if Inter win it but with Lazio's current situation I think only about my favourite team.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:22 pm

martinese wrote:
hamidsinisa wrote:

Who cares about Totti right now ? The only thing we have to care is about Lazio and our relegation battle! True fans care only about their teams and don't look at the other even if they are city rivals. At the moment the only thing I think about is that I really want Lazio to stay in Serie A and I don't care if Roma or Inter will win the scudetto. Yes, I would be much happier if Inter win it but with Lazio's current situation I think only about my favourite team.

You're such an angel, do you know that? Thank you for telling us what a "true fan" is.
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 pm

...but he´s right.

The most important thing is Lazio. I don´t have another club or a player of another club in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Just ask yourself one question. What's more important? Supporting Lazio or hating Roma? For me it's easy. For sure they both come hand in hand but there is a time you draw the line....

...fuck Roma, fuck Totti, fuck Inter. Salva la Lazio.

I will celebrate our safety like a Scudetto, I don't give a smelling as about the other end of the table.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Just ask yourself one question. What's more important? Supporting Lazio or hating Roma? For me it's easy. For sure they both come hand in hand but there is a time you draw the line....

I will celebrate our safety like a Scudetto, I don't give a smelling as about the other end of the table.

I haven't said that hating Merda is more important. That question is so simple, why are we all here? Just being tired of people's judges all the time. Let one think how he wants to...

as roma merda!
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm

I hope that the painful derby loss did not come in a bad time of the season... 4 games left and we must atleast get 6 points from them to be safe IMO.
Daje Lazio!!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Henrik wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

I haven't said that hating Merda is more important. That question is so simple, why are we all here? Just being tired of people's judges all the time. Let one think how he wants to...

as roma merda!

Wasn't directed at you, just the general chat I've heard around lately.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I dont think it is that easy to say what I would prefer: Lazio in A but scudetto for merda, or Lazio in B and no scudetto for merda...I love Lazio more than I hate merda, but another fuckin scudetto would make them double our two scudetti...
All I know is that I am praying for cassano son of a b***h has a great game against this weekend and steals a point from merda, and that Inter rides on the Barca display and crushes atalanta and whatever hope they have for salvation. We take at least one point in Genova, and then we have everything to play for in the last two games (I really hope we can afford to lose against inter...).
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 pm

To willingly lose is to cheat..... f*ck that.

Dont take it personal,its just how I feel.

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 pm

we have to tools to be unlucky and be fuc*ked up as always!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Thing is, if we go down, will be bounce right back up? I don't think so. Roma will challenge for the Scudetto next year even if they don't win this year, so I think it's suicide for us to risk relegation just to stumble Roma this season. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot...more like the head.

Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Each of us has his own personal way to intend the passion for Lazio, the way you built it. I developed my hate for asroma together with my love for Lazio. To me, it's not possible to separate the two things, they are simply tied, and it will never change.

I know roma fans enough, for what I care. I saw them killing a Lazio fan, I saw them celebrating it for years and years. I saw them ruining our city in 2001. I saw them celebrating for the last derby like they had just won the champions league, in the same way I saw them celebrating our disgraces in the 80s, our missed scudetto in 1999, wishing us the bankruptcy 6 years ago.

I don't want to get relegated and I don't want them to win the league. I'm extremely confident about the first target and since I did not forget roma-Lecce 1984, I believe that it's also possible to see the second realized. That's why I want to lose against Inter in 2 weeks time unless Inter concedes three more points to roma next sunday, giving up the scudetto.

If other Laziali think that this wish makes me a lesser Lazio fan, I can only say "sticazzi", really.

Clearly, it does not mean that Lazio players will accomodate this "wish", that as far as I know would come from the large majority of Lazio fans in rome. On the other hand, they will surely give their best.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Agree with every word, Conn. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm

If we beat Genoa and Samp take Roma, we can afford to throw that Inter game. Whether we should or not is the question.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm

And also, Inter is very hard to beat even if 100% is given.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:21 pm

we play Inter after they play with Barca. hopefully they will be tired.

@ all the people who want to see us throw the inter game: what do you want to see less: rioma with the title or us in seria B?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

You see, I agree that we shouldn't readily throw the Inter game but on the off-chance that we do beat Genoa, that Samp beat Rioma and that Inter beat Atalanta, our chances of going down to B are practically non-existent. That scenario is probable enough and then, I do believe we are faced with a dilemma. Because handing Inter the win would essentially, give them to Scudetto.

Put it this way, if Rioma are ahead after next weekend, I think we have to play to beat Inter. If they are behind, I would nearly say we have to just hand Inter the title; because deliberately losing would basically achieve that.

It would be against my morals...but only to a point.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:37 pm

If we are mathematically safe I'd be ok with that but most probably we will be not

this week:
we play genoa - a draw - 1 point - 38 total
atalanta play inter - 0 points - 34 total
bologna play parma - if they win - 39 points and leapfrog us (they will probably win cause we all know in italy everyone gets what he needs the last rounds)

next week:
we play Inter and lose - 38 points
atalanta play bologna - they win - 37 points total
bologna lose - 39 points

next week:
we play livorno - we are not that good as we all know and we take 1 points - 39 points
atalanta play napoli - they will probably lose but if they take a point - 38 points
bologna play catania - they take the game - 42 points

last round:
we play udine - don't win and take a draw -40 points
atalanta play home and win 41 points
doesn't matter what bologna does we are screwed

now you will say that this can't happen but this is football we are still in danger and every game counts!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 pm

I want to win against Inter in 2 weeks time

@ Conn : We've all got our own opinions,our own thoughts,our own ideas.Nobody thinks of anybody as a lesser fan.

Each to there own!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm

It's exactly what I mean, William. Everyone has his way to see the relative importance of the match against Inter and where we should take the points we still miss to stay in serie A.

I also agree it would not be bad to see what happens on sunday before discussing about Lazio Inter.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Caxi wrote:
You see, I agree that we shouldn't readily throw the Inter game but on the off-chance that we do beat Genoa, that Samp beat Rioma and that Inter beat Atalanta, our chances of going down to B are practically non-existent. That scenario is probable enough and then, I do believe we are faced with a dilemma. Because handing Inter the win would essentially, give them to Scudetto.

Put it this way, if Rioma are ahead after next weekend, I think we have to play to beat Inter. If they are behind, I would nearly say we have to just hand Inter the title; because deliberately losing would basically achieve that.

It would be against my morals...but only to a point.

Excelent post. Well done Caxi. Non hypocrite (like some of our fellows here) and realistic. Based on the facts..you point out very well our options.

I`m so sick of the saints in this world. Bleah ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10   Today at 9:53 am

Back to top Go down

Serie A, GENOA-LAZIO, Sunday, 25-04-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next