AuthorMessage
Stingray
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 9
Country and city : Seattle, WA
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:56 am

Not saying that we should be holding back, but a Draw would probably be the best result.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:44 am

hmm there is one thing that gets in my eyesight :) Team Top Scorers: Lazio: Sergio Floccari = 11 goals (2 pens). Kris should be getting a tattoo I think Very Happy

anyways I say we wait for merda and their game against Parma and then we go out an kick some inter ass. FORZAAA LAZIOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 am

I love the fact that we are the late game so we will know the result of Parma-asr before kickoff.

What happened to the old system where the games in the last four rounds kick off simultaneously???

blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:13 am

Iīm on your side guys. Letīs wait what Parma is doing against Merda!

Letīs wait for the Parma game. It doesnīt make sense when we are talking NOW - if we should get points against Inter or not.

If we are now thinking only about the match against Inter - then I have to say - Forza Lazio! Give all your best!!!

EDIT: on goal.com - De Rossi believe that Lazio can stop Inter!!! hahahahahahahahah
I remember the song of Ozzy - Iīm just a dreamer!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:17 am

blue-white wrote:

EDIT: on goal.com - De Rossi believe that Lazio can stop Inter!!! hahahahahahahahah

I just read that too you've got to be kidding me Daniela!

I mean yes, Lazio could stop Inter, or get a point off them, but would we??

Lets wait and see what happens with Parma vs Merda 1927 and then decide.

Personally, this is the only scenario where I wouldn't mind Lazio throwing in the game and giving Inter the win, because I feel confident enough with the current situation and standings. Or just rest all our key players for the following matches with Livorno and Udinese, and play a second or third string team against Inter. Put in Berni, Siviglia, Baronio, Makinwa, Inzaghi, some youngsters, etc.

Just curious though..... I know most of us on this forum wouldn't mind throwing the game and letting Inter win all 3 points, but what makes us so sure Lotito, Reja and the players see it that way too?
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:33 am

Bobbi wrote:
blue-white wrote:

I just read that too you've got to be kidding me Daniela!

I mean yes, Lazio could stop Inter, or get a point off them, but would we??

Lets wait and see what happens with Parma vs Merda 1927 and then decide.

Personally, this is the only scenario where I wouldn't mind Lazio throwing in the game and giving Inter the win, because I feel confident enough with the current situation and standings. Or just rest all our key players for the following matches with Livorno and Udinese, and play a second or third string team against Inter. Put in Berni, Siviglia, Baronio, Makinwa, Inzaghi, some youngsters, etc.

Just curious though..... I know most of us on this forum wouldn't mind throwing the game and letting Inter win all 3 points, but what makes us so sure Lotito, Reja and the players see it that way too?

There is no way in hell that we'll see Berni, Siviglia and Makinwa playing. Even if we go out half-heartedly it'll still be a first choice lineup.
We have to send out our best side.

Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

1a) Must wait and see what happens w/ Rioma's match.

1b) Parma can do us ALL a favor. WIN!

2) After that - should Parma fail - a draw would be the best result, but one thing is certain, we will have to play this match hard, because Inter is going to come out gunning for us anyway!

Anyhow, I'm still excited over the Genoa win! We have such a bizarre team!

drunken
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Regardless what happens at Tardini, we can only hope Inter beats Lazio and stay on top of the Serie A... As much as I hate to see us losing, I'd hate myself even more to see roma winning the scudetto..
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Let's hope for a Bologna win in Bergamo, and a non-victory for Riomma ... then we can roll the red carpet for Inter.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 pm

If it is of the utmost importance to stay in A, then we can't throw this game if Atalanta beat Bologna; that simple.

Napoli are floundering and couldn't beat Cagliari at home (one of those 'nothing to play for teams') and Palermo will have last day nerves trying to secure a CL spot and away from home, I'd nearly make Atalanta favourites.

Atalanta deserve to be down there with an awful start to the season but they are currently playing as good as any mid-table side.

Let me reiterate that I expect them to hit the 40 point mark and I wouldn't be shocked if they hit 41/43. So, unless Bologna get something out of that tie next weekend, I'd be worried.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Remember this one guys?

Time for revenge..
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I think itīs not good to put pics in this topic from this one.

We should concentrate on Lazio, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:26 pm

some betting houses have put already a 5 to 1 for us against inter and is expected to rise to 20 to 1 Very Happy but I say we play for our pride ( and hope for Parma to beat rioma). we already did take once the title out from Inter..
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:03 pm

We should play only for the win , I watch football because it is sport and Lazio should play sportsmanlike...
This match is draw IMO
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:45 pm

if Rioma fails to beat Parma, I want us to go for the win. If Rioma wins, well.. Difficult descision, but it can't get much worse than Rioma winning the Scudetto. Now I think we're more or less safe and one loss wouldn't be a tragedy, considering that we have Livorno, a team that has nothing to play for, and Udinese left.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

there is only one option when we r playing home and thats victory!
...and also i think that Merda deserve Scudetto much more than Inter...
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Quote :
and also i think that Merda deserve Scudetto much more than Inter
affraid whatīs that??!?!!!!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Merda deserves no one scudetto!

I also think that we should go for a win, because we are Lazio and not any other team! But your 2. sentence makes me very nervous... scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Roma must NOT win the scudetto!!
There is only a small chance that we risk getting relegated. If merda wins the scudetto that means they will have 4 in total, twice as many as Lazio. Something I personally could not stand...
So for me it is like this: Let Inter take the 3pts and get points from the remaning games after!!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Just lose the game and use Primavera and pick some players from the deadwood selection(5/6 of the whole Lazio)

Still cant forget to praise Pazzini :)
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:28 pm

let`s play a great game and take 1 or 0 points from this game... we are 95% saved.... merda is merda let them rot in the hell of the eternal loser....
Back to top Go down
cdj_dj
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Guys please this is almost disaster season, we almost go in seria B, i thing the worst will be if merda win the scudeto and we finish 16 or 17, this will hunt as down for a long time,

2009/2010
LAZIO - finish 16 or 17 and help their worst enemy rioma to win the scudeto

let's just forget this game and skip to the next to get some points i am sure we can do it against Livorno and Udinese and we will stay in Seria A without blaming our self what wrong we did doing our salvation.
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 75
Country and city : Sweden Malmö
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Itīs hard. A win would give us Seria A football next season, a loss would probably do it for Inter to win the Scudetto.

Still, I love Lazio more then I hate Roma, wow itīs tough.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Last edited by Conn on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:33 pm

I can't believe my eyes. Fuck Inter. Its not Lazio's fault that Inter lose their lead and complicated the scudeto battle.

In Sunday Forza Lazio only, I don't give a fuck about Inter.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 pm

No matter what people say, I don't want to see us win on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10   Today at 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Serie A, LAZIO-INTER, Sunday, 2-05-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next