HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What should Lazio players do against Inter ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

- Fight to hell to win, no matter what
22%
 22% [ 17 ]
- Put little effort to lose, no matter what
32%
 32% [ 24 ]
- Depends on Parma and Atalanta
46%
 46% [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 76

AuthorMessage
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Im sorry but I find this absolutely pointless.Lazio players should do what they are fucking paid for! Anything else is outright cheating.We are fighting a possible relagation for fuck sake.

Seriously im fucking amazed to see such a topic.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

La Lazio amiamo, la roma odiamo...

For me, the hatred towards le merde is a part of being Laziale. Our position looks quite good, we have 6 points down to Atalanta and they have a much tougher schedule than us. We've gone through this many times now.

Everyone has right to his own opinions and it should be respected.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Last edited by Conn on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 am

For me those 6 persons are not Lazio fans.

*only an opinion. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 am

- Fight to hell to win, no matter what
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 am

Last edited by Conn on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 am

If rioma loses then we can really give a helping hand to Inter. I wanna lose the game.
My younger brother is a riommanista and tnx to lotito-tare i am having the "best times" ever. Lazio almost whole season fighting in relegation battle<-> riomma 2nd with 2 points cap. Lets give the title to Inter!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 am

Only for the win , always , this is what sport means....

I am ok that some of you don't want Roma to be the champion , that some of you want us to lose the game , ok... But with what right some of you came after the derby and cried down that Roma are cheaters , that they don't have dignity and so on....Isn't that the same now , and isn't that hypocrisy , yesterday you blamed them for playing "dirty" and today you want us to descend at their level and just to simulate, you want that full of joy:affraid:... I don't understand , if that's it I prefer Lazio players to stay at home and Inter to take their three points because we never played that match....
It's that really what Lazio is , and is that the real Lazio spirit , we should loose because eventually Roma will have all in all 2 more scudetto's than us... Playing games like this would only mean that we will be always in the shadow of Roma in my eyes, that we are more then average team , that we don't think how our club should be in their place as contenders for the first place, how to regenerate our traditions as a big club in Italy and Europe...
I don't intend to offend anyone with that statement , it's just opinion and I share it because you want it as a discussion...
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 am

I do not want to see roma become champions, especially after that little show totti made. For me we will get a small revenge over roma by letting inter beat us without giving the problems. I am not an inter fan, i don't give a smelling as about inter. I just hate roma and i wouldn't be able to handle the fact that we end up just above relegation zone and they win the league.

For me part of loving Lazio is hating roma and wishing them the worst always. Pezzo di merda! I don't give a smelling as about sportsmanship or being a gentleman when it comes to roma, give them the worst always and do not expect anything better from them.

Relegation? no i do not consider it a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 am

Conn wrote:
Jofo wrote:

*only an opinion. Wink

Is it so difficult to cast your vote and express your opinion without offending other people?

WOW

Look who's talking tongue the donkey said to the rabbit: "you have big ears".

Anyway, I can't accept that out there, there are Laziali that will cheer for Lazio to lose. Especially not after Parma game, I hate the atmosphere that is creating even before we know all the solutions.

p.s. Relax mate, we are on the same side after all.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:12 am

Jofo wrote:
Conn wrote:
Jofo wrote:

*only an opinion. Wink

Is it so difficult to cast your vote and express your opinion without offending other people?

WOW

Le perle ai porci.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:26 am

LOSE no matter what
i realy cant understand all of you wich trying to be the philosophers,you wrote grande pazzini,we must win derby to dont let merda win the title......and now trying to get fair play cup.
even if atalanta win(bologna will be in more danger position than us),we will have 3 points more than atalanta,one point in livorno(min,i think that without the problems we will kill them),and victory against udinese(they are save,we will give back 3 points to them next season Idea)
we are not only team who could relagate,atalanta,bologna,catania(do you think that all this team will took 9 points in three games,give me a break).
what the fuck is matter if we finish in 12,13,15 or 16 place in table and roma win the scudeto?
i dont care against who we play(and need to lose,even against milan Idea i will think the same).
i dont want to see that they winn the scudeto and have 2 more than us,even if we will spend one year in serie-b.
and i m shure one thing that if we will be in inter position and they in our,and we will fight with milan for title that they will give us three point.
in school we learn that minus x minus is plus(never until now understod this),and now i get it we lose in derby(minus)we must lose(minus)this it will be big plus
also the smart menagment of the club can use this situation for some profits or three points next year in meaza pirat
we made so many mistakes this year and i was very happy when i saw the great spirit of all of you,one more mistake its not the end of the world
lose please,give the chance reja to maki,inzaghi,baronio,sivighla,scaloni-they are also our players they deserve the chance.also i m agree with reja to bench zarate once again
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 am

Conn wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Conn wrote:
Jofo wrote:

*only an opinion. Wink

WOW

Le perle ai porci.

Sempre 'ste polemiche, mamma mia. Always overreacting, jesus. This is a forum so let people state their opinion. Jofo even used a Wink to underline his sort of irony or whatever you want to call it.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 am

play no matter what. we are Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 am

I won't truly know how to feel or what to feel until the Parma and Atalanta ties are done and dusted.

Losing to Inter is not cheating to me. There are ways to lose to Inter without cheating. And that makes all the difference. If Reja says to the boys "look, we have two key ties ahead, it is unlikely we can get anything from this game, treat it as a training ground tie, don't get injured, don't do anything stupid etc." then that, for me, is not cheating. Merely preparing for a loss.

Forget Rioma hunting a Scudetto, there is an argument for just letting them win this game anyway...

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 am

I think everyone would agree that Inter have a stronger squad and should, on paper, beat us - given how they're chasing the Scudetto and UCL, whilst we're fighting against relegation.

What I want to see is all the players who are one booking away from missing more crucial ties, against Livorno and Udinese, be rested. Those who are unwell or have slight injuries should also be rested. I would really love to see some Primavera players given some match time against Inter. Also Reja will be suspended for this match.

Until the other matches are completed I don't want to think about this so I won't vote until then. But what I said before, I truly mean it - no matter what the other matches end as.

However..... it really annoys me how tottina and company had their little, gay post-derby celebrations, taunted and mocked Lazio and the fans, gave the thumbs down and were wishing us down into Serie B. Then a few days later after their luck finally ended against Sampdoria they start saying "our brothers Lazio will help us halt Inter". On those facts I would love to lose to Inter and fuck 'our brothers' merda over.

I know that isn't the Lazio way and I don't like it either, but if we are virtually saved following some results going our way - then, as much as it saddens me, I won't care so much if we lost to Inter.

But as I said, I will wait until the Parma and Atalanta - Bologna ties finish before making a personal decision.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:26 am

I apologise in advance for this but I actually couldn't resist.

Conn wrote:

Someone's on their period... Very Happy

Bobbi wrote:
What I want to see is all the players who are one booking away from missing more crucial ties, against Livorno and Udinese, be rested. Those who are unwell or have slight injuries should also be rested.

I think under normal circumstances, people would be asking for this anyway. The irony is, we could end up playing a full strength line-up that we wouldn't play otherwise just out of fear for the authorities.

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 am

I´m for fighting against Inter. Go for a win.

Like Sile said - if Merda lose points against Parma, I think that Inter will also go for a win against us. They won´t help us to be save.

So, we also go for a win. That´s simple.

I accept everyone´s opinion. But I can´t understand - why people want Lazio to lose. Inter won´t give a f*ck about us, so why should we do??!!!
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 am

You should add the most important questio, depends on Parma - roma.

If roma win, we must lose.
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Amir wrote:
You should add the most important questio, depends on Parma - roma.

If roma win, we must lose.

If you were a roma fans, would you rather winning the scudetto or seeing Lazio relegated? I know which one they'd choose.. Cheating or not, we could not let them winning another scudetto, the party, the celebration, it's unbearable..

Anything but roma..
Back to top Go down
gracuno
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : Sandnes, Norway
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm

I voted for lose no matter what.
With Inter primary focus on CL they could screw up against Chievo or Siena.
We on the other hand should manage to secure our contract in the last 2 games, maybe even without taking a single point...

Blue-white// I don't care about Inter winning, I care about roma loosing.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm

blue-white wrote:
Inter won´t give a f*ck about us, so why should we do??!!!

It's not about Inter. It's about Roma.

I don't even want to contemplate a Roma scudetto, how painful that would be.

If our relegation danger was still serious, then I'd want us to win, but as it stands now, I think we are 95% safe. Obviously we'll have a clearer picture after the Atalanta-Bologna game but it'll take a massive fuck up on our part to go down now.

Therefore I want Inter to win.

Also, how does the Parma-Roma game have any bearing??? For me, the only one that matters is Atalanta-Bologna.

For what it's worth, I expect Bologna to take a point, even if Atalanta are firing.

Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Caxi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
What I want to see is all the players who are one booking away from missing more crucial ties, against Livorno and Udinese, be rested. Those who are unwell or have slight injuries should also be rested.

I think under normal circumstances, people would be asking for this anyway. The irony is, we could end up playing a full strength line-up that we wouldn't play otherwise just out of fear for the authorities.

Excuse me? Can the Lega Calcio now force teams to field a certain line-up? That's news to me.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Excuse me? Can the Lega Calcio now force teams to field a certain line-up? That's news to me.

Have seen too many examples of such instances cropping up all over football this season. Do you think Rioma wouldn't lodge a complaint if we fielded a weakened line-up?

Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:19 pm

There's probably some code on this matter. For instance Wolverhampton were fined 40,000 pounds for fielding second string against ManU because they were saving players for the game against Burnley where they stands a chance.
http://www.prostamerika.com/2010/02/19/wolves-fined-for-fielding-reserves-against-man-utd-20453/

Certainly it's not sporting. And as basically everything that isn't strictly illegal in the rulebook is legal to do, but ethical?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should Lazio players do against Inter ?   Today at 9:55 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next