Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Sile wrote:
Cash wrote:
Relegated teams:
Livorno, Siena, Atalanta

CL teams:
Inter, merda, Milan and ...? (Palermo didnt manage to win over Samp,and only a loss for Samp and a win for Palermo in the last round could make Samp miss the 4th spot)

Europa League:
Probably Palermo and Napoli

Is the 7th spot also going to EL? In that case, atm Juve occupy that spot...

No, Italy have 7 places in Europe only if that 7th is the Coppa winner or finalist if the winner already qualified through the league to either CL or Uefa League.

Is that a new rule or has it always been like that? I thought since merda played Inter in the final of Coppa it meant that the EL participation that they "played for" went to a team from the league...?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeah I'm sorry about that I got that wrong, since both Coppa finalists already qualified for Europe the 7th placed team goes to qualifications for EL

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Mon May 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Sile wrote:
Yeah I'm sorry about that I got that wrong, since both Coppa finalists already qualified for Europe the 7th placed team goes to qualifications for EL

Thats what I thought...so..Juve in EL together with Napoli and Palermo (as it seems now)...from England Man C, Villa and Liverpool and from Spain, as it looks right now, Villarreal and Mallorca...from France, as it looks right now, Lyon and maybe Bordeaux...wonder which of the comeptitions that holds better quality Very Happy
But seriously, the EL , in my opnion, was more ineteresting to follow than CL if one is only interested in watching football and have no sympathies with teams...
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Tue May 11, 2010 8:02 am

Forza Inter
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Thu May 13, 2010 1:10 am

forza inter,its only one game,dont blow please.
it was very hard season for us and i m very glad that we survive,hope that other one will be much better.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Fri May 14, 2010 5:32 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8651983.stm

So it's official, Leonardo is gone.

I assume this means that Allegri is in line. If not, perhaps they will opt for Sacchi's man in Ballardini. I'm not actually joking. Well, I kinda am bounce

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm

I'd put money on Allegri myself, but Tassotti has been rumoured as well to step up from assistant.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 pm

lazio365 wrote:
Tassotti has been rumoured as well to step up from assistant.

It could be a case of making the same mistake twice but they could do just that if they actually believe incompatibility of personalities was the factor behind their poor season.

I don't think Allegri is Juve-bound so it could be a case of Milan or bust for Massimiliano.

Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Fri May 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Caxi wrote:

I don't think Allegri is Juve-bound so it could be a case of Milan or bust for Massimiliano.

Certainly could be Milan or bust.

But, looks like, as usual to an extent, there will be something of a merry go round this summer. Especially if the rumours are true and Del Neri ends up at Juve, it then opens the door for someone to take on a Sampdoria job that could have the bait of Champions league football. An interesting scenario potentially.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Before the season started, a certain Caxi predicted the following:

"Parma and Bari will finish in the Top 10"

And got laughed at...

Guess what just occurred today? Twisted Evil

If ever I see you in Rome, you all owe me a

As for us, remarkable that in a dire season such as this one that we end up 12th, 1 point behind the Viola. Unbelievable.

Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 6:53 pm

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA
FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO CAMPIONE DI COPPA ITALIA

as rioma merda vincere nulla

Grazie Inter!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Parma and Bari certainly showed what can be done with a decent young squad and some hard work. A strong home record was at the heart of their amazing performances, just think if they hadn't had the poor runs both suffered - Europe may not have been a long way away. It will be interesting to see if they are a force next season or suffer the usual 2nd season slump.
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

and we're 12th. Just one point off Fiorentina. Two months ago it looked impossible.
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm

If you see that the distance between our 12th place and the 7th place of Juventus (Europa League) is only 8 points, everything must be possible next season.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Nickx13 wrote:
If you see that the distance between our 12th place and the 7th place of Juventus (Europa League) is only 8 points, everything must be possible next season.

I agree, people forget that as bad as our season have been, others have suffered terribly. I will continue to reiterate it; there is Inter and everyone else. Have to admit Rioma may have got themselves back up there again but Inter were -10 on where they could and should have been.

By the way, I have a random question. I used to know the answer to this but I was asked the question recently and I could not muster a reply; when were shirt numbers introduced into calcio/Serie A?

Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 8:20 pm

in 48' Motta play with hand in the penalty area and the referee at result 0-0 didn't give pure penalty for Siena... anyway i don't like how Inter was playing in Serie A and win the scudetto...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 pm

FORZA INTER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Mon May 17, 2010 2:58 am

grazie inter,samp is back in CL after 91 i think.
we suffer a lot this season but after all we must be proud for one things A BIG SPIRIT OF FANS(as here in fever,in stadiums,protesting,phone calls,sms,e-mails).
thank you all members of laziofever,keep on rockin
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Tue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

Del Neri officially left Sampdoria, despite the success with a CL spot and a super season behind him. Every finger points at juve. Maybe Milan?

On another note, Swedish media reports that Mou has withdrawn his children from their kindergardens in Milano, and he is trying to let his house go. For big Mou, everything points at Real Madrid (imagine if he could lure Zlatan with him...).
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Tue May 18, 2010 8:20 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/3171/goalcom-season-awards-2009-10/2010/05/18/1929996/goalcom-special-serie-a-worst-team-of-the-season-2009-10

Quote :
Emilson Cribari (Lazio/Siena, Castrol Ranking 1273): Only playing a handful of games for Lazio during the first half of the campaign, the Bianconcelesti discarded him on loan to relegation battlers Siena. It was expected his experience would add some stability to the Robur, however, he arguably made things worse. You could tell things weren’t going to go well when he was sent off for dissent in his first match with the Tuscans in January.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote :
Mauro Zarate (Lazio, Castrol Ranking 405): Yes, the Argentine was in our Best XI last season as he led Lazio to Coppa Italia glory. But my how things have changed. After the Biancocelesti broke the bank to spend around €20 million to keep him at the Stadio Olimpico, he failed to replicate his form of the previous season. Just three goals in 32 appearances, by the end of the campaign he had lost his place in the line-up to the duo of Sergio Floccari and Tommaso Rocchi.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

and for me it is very worrying that we're after the flop Nico Pulzetti from Livorno. They were relegated for a reason.

Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Tue May 18, 2010 11:10 pm

zoran wrote:
in 48' Motta play with hand in the penalty area and the referee at result 0-0 didn't give pure penalty for Siena... anyway i don't like how Inter was playing in Serie A and win the scudetto...

How do you mean, Zoran? A team that wins la Coppa, that plays the Champions League-final after a very long & difficult "road to the final" and that's finishing first with 82 points after 38 games, deserves to be the champion, no?
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Wed May 19, 2010 12:18 am

Nickx13 wrote:
zoran wrote:

How do you mean, Zoran? A team that wins la Coppa, that plays the Champions League-final after a very long & difficult "road to the final" and that's finishing first with 82 points after 38 games, deserves to be the champion, no?
ok maybe deserves but im saying that i don't like how was playing.. - very defensive and just for result.. maybe the only good game they played as champion was against Chelsea in London..
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Wed May 19, 2010 2:15 am

deep wins against milan or genoa away,some clear victorys in the beging of season,great comeback against siena(4-3)...wasnt just against chelsea their good game.
first match of semifinals against barca,
in my opinion mourinho in the matchs of the serie-a(second part of the season was training how to play against barca in semifinal(becouse they was in the same group and they could meet again in the semifinal,it was clear for everyone that barca will pas until semifinal easy).
as the example match against samp in meaza when inter played almost 60 min with 9 players(it was clear for everybody that after the first yellow cards of cordoba the second yellow is just the question of minutes,and the coach like mourinho doesnt change him).
also a lot of games in second part of season inter finish with 10 men(for me it was morinho risks and strong training for the defence)
and about the style,palermo under rossi was briliant,and napoli in the beging shows some passion.
generaly inter deserve scudeto and coppa(it was easy in final for them becouse we wasnt there)
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Wed May 19, 2010 2:22 am

zoran wrote:
Nickx13 wrote:
zoran wrote:

ok maybe deserves but im saying that i don't like how was playing.. - very defensive and just for result.. maybe the only good game they played as champion was against Chelsea in London..

In that way, I see. And in a certain way I understand you, but the only thing that really counts in professional football is the result. So, in my opinion, Mourinho is right. Attacking is "an art", but so is defending, they showed that in Camp Nou.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Wed May 19, 2010 4:17 am

Sile wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/3171/goalcom-season-awards-2009-10/2010/05/18/1929996/goalcom-special-serie-a-worst-team-of-the-season-2009-10

Quote :
Emilson Cribari (Lazio/Siena, Castrol Ranking 1273): Only playing a handful of games for Lazio during the first half of the campaign, the Bianconcelesti discarded him on loan to relegation battlers Siena. It was expected his experience would add some stability to the Robur, however, he arguably made things worse. You could tell things weren’t going to go well when he was sent off for dissent in his first match with the Tuscans in January.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I wouldnt smile yet, esp if this means that we're stuck with the dud next season.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Today at 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next