Number of posts : 94
Country and city : singapore
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Wed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Giolazio wrote:
baggio10 wrote:
http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/sc111.html

Susy Campanale DISPLAYS THE MOST EVIDENT BIAS IN MEDIA HISTORY. She should be stripped of all her credentials and the privileged to objectively write on Italian Soccer in English.

"They don’t deserve to be in Serie A and it will be good riddance to their small-minded supporters. Send them to play their local derbies with Frosinone, at least then they'll be the 'big shots' in town. "
-What kind of intelligence does this show? If anything she is another instigator of violence in calcio.

I have to say, if you scroll down that page you can read readers' reponses and there is a damn good amount of support for Lazio. I hate Susy Campanale and would love to see her eat her words, looks like i'm not the only one. I still can't believe a website would publish such biased nonsense. Really ashamed.

She is bitch! She is also known to be a Milanista and when Inter wins, naturally she gets angry! I really really hate this! I have her on my facebook list. N i will delete her NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Wed May 05, 2010 4:21 pm

NonMollareMai wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Blog: Capital capitulation

Inter practically wrapped up the Scudetto with a 2-0 victory over a shameful Lazio side. Giancarlo Rinaldi rounds up the action from Week 36

If your own team is not good enough to actually win anything, I suppose, the next best thing is to thwart your greatest rivals. I guess it's a feeble satisfaction for a pitiful season of your own. It certainly seemed to give great pleasure to Lazio fans on Sunday evening.

There are not many times I am embarrassed by Italian football but watching events unfold in the Stadio Olimpico was one of them. Many home supporters cheered when their own team went behind and jeered any attempts to try to break down the Inter defence. Their players responded with a suitably insipid display.

If there was any sporting decency in the world this would backfire on the Biancocelesti. Somehow or another poor old Atalanta would overhaul them on the final day and condemn them to Serie B. We all know, of course, that this will never happen.

To be fair, Inter would probably have beaten Lazio even if the capital club had given their all. This has been a trying season for the Eagles and they were always likely to be second best to a side hungry for the Scudetto. It is still hard to forgive them their performance or their fans' response to it. Even referee Mauro Bergonzi seemed to cringe at what he had just witnessed when he blew the final whistle.

The frustrating thing is that the match gave a bitter finish to a great weekend of Serie A action. Roma had won a pulsating tie with Parma who, despite having nothing to play for, pushed them all the way. Then Milan secured their Champions League berth with one of those penalties Adriano Galliani is always complaining they never get.

Sunday afternoon was also something of an epic. Juventus saw their slender dream of a top four finish crushed in Catania. Sampdoria and Palermo set up a thrilling showdown in Sicily next week for a place in Europe's top competition. And Siena were finally consigned to Serie B.

The most gripping clash came from the unlikely surroundings of Bergamo. With Atalanta and Bologna both fighting for their lives it looked like the Nerazzurri might just keep their survival hopes intact thanks to a goal from Tiberio Guarente. But the footballing fates had other ideas.

Poor Federico Peluso could only watch in agony as the ball rebounded off him and into his own net to effectively despatch his team into the Second Division. Try as they might, they could not recover from that body blow. Inadvertently, they also paved the way for Lazio's capitulation.

Without a five-point cushion in their final two games the capital club might have been inclined to give Inter a tougher time. As it was they handed over the three points with the minimum of fuss. If Chievo and Siena are just as accommodating, then the Nerazzurri will find the Scudetto to be the easiest leg of their potentially historic treble. It will be to the whole of Calcio's shame if that turns out to be the case.

Giancarlo Rinaldi

Calcio Italia

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/gr87.html

I dont think there is anything wrong or anything offensive about this article bro.

You may have missed this
Quote :
There are not many times I am embarrassed by Italian football but watching events unfold in the Stadio Olimpico was one of them. Many home supporters cheered when their own team went behind and jeered any attempts to try to break down the Inter defence. Their players responded with a suitably insipid display.

If there was any sporting decency in the world this would backfire on the Biancocelesti. Somehow or another poor old Atalanta would overhaul them on the final day and condemn them to Serie B.

Embarassment and a wish for us to end in B? That's perfectly fine with you? Giancarlo can take his ethic code and stuff it up his a**

Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Wed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Amir wrote:
Another one from Kosovo.
It is not against Lazio, but just summerizing what happened.
The title is:

Conflict between Lazio and Roma becomes a national matter

http://www.koha.net/index.php?cid=1,45,20451

I have a feeling that in Kosovë they are more pro Rioma?
And I don't like that. I'm a right shqipe?
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Wed May 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
Amir wrote:
Another one from Kosovo.
It is not against Lazio, but just summerizing what happened.
The title is:

Conflict between Lazio and Roma becomes a national matter

http://www.koha.net/index.php?cid=1,45,20451

I have a feeling that in Kosovë they are more pro Rioma?
And I don't like that. I'm a right shqipe?

I think you are shoq!
Back to top Go down
gaba
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : Hungary-Tura
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Wed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm

From hungarian daily newspaper, 'Nemzeti Sport', 2010.05.03.

Quote :
OLASZORSZÁG

A Lazio másodedzője szerint szurkolóik befolyásolták őket azzal, hogy az Internek drukkoltak
Sensi: Az Inter helyében szégyellném magam

Az AS Roma háza táján botrányosnak tartják, ahogy a Lazio elveszítette a tegnapi, Inter elleni bajnokit: Rosella Sensi, a „farkasok” elnökasszonya elmondta, szégyellné magát a milánóiak helyében, hogy ilyen körülmények között győztek. A Lazio másodedzője szerint az is hátrányosan befolyásolta az égszínkékeket, hogy saját szurkolóik a milánóiaknak drukkoltak.
Számítani lehetett rá, hogy a városi rivális AS Roma vezetői nem mennek el szó nélkül a Lazio Inter ellen nyújtott teljesítménye mellett, az égszínkékek ugyanis a vasárnap esti bajnoki második félidejében – a látottak alapján – nem igazán szerették volna megfordítani a mérkőzés állását.
Rosella Sensi, a fekete-kékektől két ponttal elmaradva a tabella második helyén álló fővárosiak elnökasszonya nem is leplezte elégedetlenségét, és úgy nyilatkozott, a milánóiak helyében szégyellné magát.

„Paradox, hogy ilyen meccset láttunk a világ egyik legszebbnek tartott ligájában. Az Inter helyében szégyellném, hogy így győztem. Szeretnénk hivatalos panaszt emelni, de a közbiztonsági szempontból érzékeny szerdai kupadöntő miatt bölcsnek kell lennünk" – mondta Sensi.

Gian Paolo Montali, az AS Roma igazgatója is dühös volt a Lazióra, de az Intert nem hibáztatta a meccsen látottak miatt.

„Nem gondoltam, hogy valaha ilyesminek leszek szemtanúja. Azt hiszem, az Inter és vezetőedzője is zavarban volt. Nem hibáztathatjuk az Intert, nem tehetnek erről. A Lazio veszített, de az igazi vesztes a sport és az olasz labdarúgás volt" – Montali.

Giovanni Lopez, a Lazio másodedzője úgy véli, a római klub szurkolóinak viselkedése negatív irányba befolyásolta a csapat teljesítményét.

„A szurkolók viselkedése befolyásolt minket. Egész héten próbáltuk elkülöníteni magunkat ettől környezettől, de nem volt könnyű. Jól kezdtünk, és mindenki a játékkal próbált törődni, de nem lehetett nem észrevenni, hogy a szurkolóink Walter Samuel gólját ünnepelték. Az első félidőben jól játszottunk, de a második gól után szétestünk. A kontrákra szerettünk volna építeni, de az Inter gólja meghiúsította a tervünket" – mondta Lopez.

To sum up:

as the second coach (G. Lopez), "Lazio fans affected the players that they supported the other side. We tried to keep out ourself from supporters, but it wasn't a simple situation. In the first half we were good, but the second half we broke up.
Rosella Sensi:If I were the Inter management, I am ashamed! Formally we would like to lodge a complain, but because of the Italian cup final we have to be wise.
G.P.Montali: I don't think, that I used to be a witness to that of the kind. Lazio lost the game, but the real loser was the sport and the italian football."

2010.05.04.:
Nemzeti Sport

OLASZORSZÁG

A kapitányt megdöbbentette a vasárnapi meccs, szürreális látványról beszélt
Lippi: a Lazio-Inter nem az olasz foci!

Az olasz labdarúgó-válogatott szövetségi kapitánya, Marcello Lippi a squadra azzurra összetartása előtt elmondta: még sosem látott a vasárnapi Lazio–Internazionale (0–2) találkozóhoz hasonló mérkőzést.
A kapitány szürreális látványnak volt tanúja: egy (nagyon finoman fogalmazva) motivációhiánnyal küszködő Laziónak, meg egy, a sajátjai ellen és az Internek szurkoló hazai tábornak.
„Ilyet még nem láttam karrierem során, az egész stadion a saját csapata ellen szurkolt. Elképesztő volt a drukkerek viselkedése. Az Inter sokkal jobb volt a mérkőzésen, amelyen a Lazio játékosai nagyon furcsa pszichológiai szituációban léptek pályára" – mondta Lippi.

„Azt azért mondhatom, hogy nem ez az olasz foci, az olasz labdarúgás teljesen más. A válogatott épp ezt mutatta meg négy éve, a legnagyobb káosz közepette nyert a 23 játékos világbajnokságot" – tette hozzá.

Lippi természetesen Francesco Totti meghívásáról és a világbajnoki esélyekről is beszélt.

„Totti? Május 11-én kell leadni a hivatalos harmincas bő keretet, akkor mindenki meglátja. Egyelőre nem tervezem, hogy Rómába látogatok, de ott van a telefon és az e-mail is" – nyilatkozta Lippi a válogatott edzőtáborában.

A kapitány kifejezetten örül annak, hogy a címvédő olasz válogatottat nem az esélyesek között tartják számon a júniusban kezdődő dél-afrikai labdarúgó-világbajnokság előtt.

„Szerencsénk, hogy a spanyol, az angol és a brazil csapatot favorizálják – nyilatkozta a szakember a válogatott kétnapos római edzőtáborának kezdetén. – Az olasz együttest sohasem tartják esélyesnek, de meg kell nézni az eredményeket, négy világbajnoki címünk van, egyszer pedig csak tizenegyesekkel maradtunk alul a döntőben a brazilokkal szemben."

Lippi a világbajnoki felkészüléssel kapcsolatban kissé igazságtalannak nevezte, hogy egyes válogatottak speciális sátrakban tréningezhetnek a magaslaton játszandó dél-afrikai vb-meccsekre, míg ez a módszer Olaszországban tiltott.

To Sum up:

M.Lippi: "The Lazio-Inter match wasn't the tipical Italian football.
I have never seen this kind of game before. The whole stadium supported againts their team. Lazio fans's behaviour was strartling

The Italian football is very different from this one. "
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Wed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Kapja be Lippi :)
Back to top Go down
NonMollareMai
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : singapore
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Thu May 06, 2010 4:10 am

Sile wrote:
NonMollareMai wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Blog: Capital capitulation

Inter practically wrapped up the Scudetto with a 2-0 victory over a shameful Lazio side. Giancarlo Rinaldi rounds up the action from Week 36

If your own team is not good enough to actually win anything, I suppose, the next best thing is to thwart your greatest rivals. I guess it's a feeble satisfaction for a pitiful season of your own. It certainly seemed to give great pleasure to Lazio fans on Sunday evening.

If there was any sporting decency in the world this would backfire on the Biancocelesti. Somehow or another poor old Atalanta would overhaul them on the final day and condemn them to Serie B. We all know, of course, that this will never happen.

To be fair, Inter would probably have beaten Lazio even if the capital club had given their all. This has been a trying season for the Eagles and they were always likely to be second best to a side hungry for the Scudetto. It is still hard to forgive them their performance or their fans' response to it. Even referee Mauro Bergonzi seemed to cringe at what he had just witnessed when he blew the final whistle.

The frustrating thing is that the match gave a bitter finish to a great weekend of Serie A action. Roma had won a pulsating tie with Parma who, despite having nothing to play for, pushed them all the way. Then Milan secured their Champions League berth with one of those penalties Adriano Galliani is always complaining they never get.

Sunday afternoon was also something of an epic. Juventus saw their slender dream of a top four finish crushed in Catania. Sampdoria and Palermo set up a thrilling showdown in Sicily next week for a place in Europe's top competition. And Siena were finally consigned to Serie B.

The most gripping clash came from the unlikely surroundings of Bergamo. With Atalanta and Bologna both fighting for their lives it looked like the Nerazzurri might just keep their survival hopes intact thanks to a goal from Tiberio Guarente. But the footballing fates had other ideas.

Poor Federico Peluso could only watch in agony as the ball rebounded off him and into his own net to effectively despatch his team into the Second Division. Try as they might, they could not recover from that body blow. Inadvertently, they also paved the way for Lazio's capitulation.

Without a five-point cushion in their final two games the capital club might have been inclined to give Inter a tougher time. As it was they handed over the three points with the minimum of fuss. If Chievo and Siena are just as accommodating, then the Nerazzurri will find the Scudetto to be the easiest leg of their potentially historic treble. It will be to the whole of Calcio's shame if that turns out to be the case.

Giancarlo Rinaldi

Calcio Italia

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/gr87.html

I dont think there is anything wrong or anything offensive about this article bro.

You may have missed this
Quote :

If there was any sporting decency in the world this would backfire on the Biancocelesti. Somehow or another poor old Atalanta would overhaul them on the final day and condemn them to Serie B.

Embarassment and a wish for us to end in B? That's perfectly fine with you? Giancarlo can take his ethic code and stuff it up his a**

Ok, i admit i missed that! Arrrgh..Fuck him!!!
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Thu May 06, 2010 9:24 am

I translated this text yestrerday, but didnt find time to post it here.

It's not too harsh but the problem is that like most aricles connected with this game, the author looked at the whole story just from one aspect

http://www.jahannews.com/vdcgyq9qwak9qt4.rpra.html

Lazio - Iner game; Another dark stigma!

Before the game on sunday night, people had said that Lazio is going to do a favour for Roma. Yes, But in which movie? Lazio did the biggest help in their history for Juvenrus so that Italian football have a famous "May 5th". It happend in year 2002.
Inter forgot all nightmares of the past and took back top of the table, which was in Roma's hands. Mourinho wants all cups.
This game was going to be the last barrier to reach Scudetto. But the game against Lazio was like a friendly match for Inter. Draw between Bologna and Atalanta was a relief for capital team. When Samuel and Thiago Motta scored, Lazio supporters cheered more than Inter fans. This itself tells the whole story. Before the match, there were rumours that Lotito is annoyed by Moratti for transfer of Pandev.These were all rumours.
This Lazio wasn't the team that played in Derby against Roma. If natural conditions dominated this game, it wasn't possible to predict the result of the game at all. Stadio Olimpico in capital cheered for Mourinho unanimously and called him the only real man in a fake football. On 5th May 2002, Moggi-Girau and Bettega's Juventus scored two in 10 minutes in Udine. At the same day, Inter could have scored 5 goals and they didn't. The world is all the same day. On Sunday in Premier League during the game Liverpool and Chelsea, Gerrard offered an assist to Drogba and ultra fans of Red team were full of joy that he gave the cup to the Blues of Londodn and took it away from United...
The fact that Inter has more chance to become the champion of Italy was understod by everyone when one week ago Roma lost to Sampdoria at home. Roma themselves knew this better than everybody else and there was no need to Lazio and Inter game to believe it more. But Lazio - Inter wasn't a football game and was more like a friendly match like those which carry on in summer for fitness of teams. This game ended in a way that everybody knew it. Because everybody was saying that Mourinho's team is mucj better than Lazio and hasn't gone through champions league final for no reason. Inter saw no barriers against themselves to get a victory. In the meantime, Lazio supporters did everything they could for Inter and openly were glad to lose at the price of preventing Roma to get the title.
This is not sport. This game was played in a surreal atmosphere. Lazio goalkeeper was the only player of team who was really playing football and after each save he had to tolerate deafening sound of fans's whistles! The whole stadium was Anti-Roma and even Lazio fans were applaudng Inter. Except Muslera, Lazio (that was releived of staying in Serie A) didn't play football at all. Who had ever seen such a situation which in that, supporters of a team cheer for opponent ans jumped up and down for each goalof opposite team? This football wasn't connected with sport at all. This game was another bitter record for Italian football that these days is ;osing it's credit in international scene. Another dark stigma that this time was clear for everyone and wasn't related to occurences out of the field.
Italy may not have the most beautiful football in the world, but there's no doubt that this country has allocated the record of collusions to itself.
Lazio - Inter was the continuation of the derby in Italian capital which took place a few weeks earlier. The match which ended protest and unplesant incidents happened outside of the stadium. The derby which due to Totti's gesture toward Lazio fans after referee's whistle made eternal hatred between two clubs more and more intense. It's not possible to deny the connection of these two matches by no means. Lazio fans took their revenge against Roma in a special way. Maybe even if Lazio really played football, they would have defeated against Inter too and couldn't make any changes in league's destiny. But Lazio fans used this loss and better to say misused it to make a victory and a legend.
This game was the story of a losst which was pre-defined. A loss that added another dark page to the thick book of Italian football. There was no arrangements between two sides to divide the points for the benefit of both. In stadio Olimpico, one team wanted to lose intentionally, because they were afraid of reaction of their own fans! Holding back Inter and offering Scudetto to Roma could cost Lazio players their lives. In this match Inter just utilized the influence of Lazio fanatial fans and made it's way to get the Scudetto easier. Mourinho's team after achiving a great result in Barcelona came to Rome and acquired the win they wanted. The strange thing was that this win happened in stadio Olimpico where people were cheering for Inter unanimously. Maybe even in Sansiro Inter won't be applauded like the way they received support in Rome. Lazio fans were in deep happiness due to their team's defeat to watch tears in the eyes of Romanisti. How is it possible to explain this sporting masochism to the world? Nowadays in bigoted place of football fans in Italy, everybody knew that it's so many years sporting culture has been removed. The logic of this fans is another thing and for them insulting the old rival worth more than any other principle in sport. Everybody said and wrote Inter was the stronger team and won, but the flow of game showed another thing. Everybody saw that this game was in a level of a friendly match. Lazio team was affected by the pressure of their own fans. Lazio fans even had threatened the players that they will encounter a bad fate it they beat Inter.
In the year when Lazio has acquired the worst possible results in last few years, a defeat against Inter could be the best gift for fans! Could we still say that Inter was the better team and won the game? The most bitter part of story is that in Rome city, one more time fans had more power than players' determination to decide the destiny of the league. Also they could cancel a dreby a few years ago. Serie A in this season is almost over,but the second half of Lazio and Inter game will remain one of he ugliest pages of Lazio club and Italian football history book.

Last edited by hamidsinisa on Fri May 07, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Thu May 06, 2010 7:44 pm

ON BEHALF OF SS LAZIO MEDIA MANAGER :

Grazie for your support and perfect reports.

Stefano.

Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Excellent! Looking forward to a few retraction posts....

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 21
Country and city : Rome, Italy
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Thu May 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh how grateful I am that I was born Laziale, I simply cannot describe my feelings at this point. This forum, the people behind it, I can only say - respect. It's in a season like this, in times like these, that you understand why you are Laziale.

"DAL 1900
UNA TRADIZIONE CI UNISCE
LO STILE CI DISTINGUE
IN QUESTA CITTA' CHE CI APPARTIENE
SS LAZIO UNICA FEDE UNICA PASSIONE"

Oh yes, and on-topic:

QUANTO VALE UN UOMO?
VALE QUANTO LA SUA PAROLA.
GIORNALISTA UOMO DI MERDA!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 100
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 am

Written by Kappelin(a giallarossa) in Swedens biggest newspaper.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/kronikorer/kristinakappelin/article7074481.ab

Kappelin: Welcome to Italy - the country with the worlds worst supporters
Rome is really on the edge before the Italian Cup final between Inter and Roma tonight. After the shame on Olimpico stadium last night, anything can happen. Welcome to Italy, the country with the worlds worst supporters.

Let's take the time to annonce Rome to the most degenerating fotballcity. Both Roma and Lazio supporters are showing off in a bad way. But what happend at Olimpico last sunday takes the price. It is fighting against all rules of fair play, against the game's core . In the sports there are, comparing to other human activity, a kind of pure and a obvious justice. It is a part of the game and we accept it, not depending in which side we are on.
The one who wins is the best, but this doesn't take the glory from whom who fought to the last drop of blood, but still lost. It is the other way around. "The good loser" is one of the goods in the sports mythology. Let the best man/team win, is what we say och this "let" shows us that this is a old way of looking at sports.

Close to killing the sport
Is it so old that it has become unmodern? In this case we can close down all competitivesport. Using drugs is an excellent way of tring to kill it, but not the only one. When a bunch of violent "fans" forces their team to lose a game and neither the clubs chairmens or the players dare to stand against such a completly rutten, moral blackmail, then to death of sports is close. As we all now it is forbidden to arrange games. But arranging games by using threaths from the fans, it seems to alloved.
Rome has now with all rights the worlds worst romour in Italy as fotballcity.
When Roma wone the derby for a couple of weeks ago, Stefan Radu tripped Simone Perotta after the game and Francesco Totti made the thumbs down for Lazio. Both parts are of course stupid. Radu showed to be a bad looser and Totti a bad winner. Both that these two events were seen as really bad actions that demands blood and revange shows us what level we now are on.
Once opon a time football was about love. Nu it is mainly about hate. That is why the Lazio fans are celebrating and huging the Inter supporters as their own team is losing.

Now Rome is the footballhate's capital.
The true happines in destroying for others. They will problably try to prove themselfs again in Rome this evening, as Roma and Inter face eachother i the final of the Italian cup. Big parts of the stadium must be closed down to avoid contact between Inter and Roma fans and the inflitrating Lazio fans whom are expected to try to ruin the spirit. In the start of the century Rome was the football capital of Italy, with Lazio and Roma winning the league. Ten years later Rome is the footballhate's capital.

Two children almost burned inside
Before the derby the other week police found an arsenal of axes, knives, bats and molotov coktails in a car parked close to the stadium. A mother with her two kids almost burned to death, when "fans" throwed homemade bombs after the game. A supporter who was cut in the neck so serious that he was on close to dying, said after that that's how it can go. Ether you stab or you get stabed. Eye for an eye, tooth for an tooth.
Football is wonderful and fantastic when it is a burning intrese and a joy among others. But when football needs to fill a total gap, when il calcio needs to replace all human needs from friendship to love and political involvement and the only that really counts is to hurt the "enemy", not seeing even how it goes for your own team, then you are in really big trouble.
In this condition is Rome in before the Italian Cup final.
May the worst team win?

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 100
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 am

I have a day of from school tomorrow so I will search the web for more of this smelling as then.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Fri May 07, 2010 2:20 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/05/07/1913146/goal-lazio-lazio-have-become-romas-scapegoat-for-failing-to

Stefano deserves a beer and a handshake. Nice article. Maybe the tables will start to turn now.

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Fri May 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Excellent article.

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Fri May 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Sile wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/05/07/1913146/goal-lazio-lazio-have-become-romas-scapegoat-for-failing-to

Stefano deserves a beer and a handshake. Nice article. Maybe the tables will start to turn now.

Yep read it.
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Fri May 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Sile wrote:

Good one!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Sun May 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Couldn't help myself. Very Happy

Quote :
Dear Susy Campanale/Calcio Italia

I'm writing this with great delight at the fact that my team has survived the drop and that us 'small-time' fans will once again grace the stands of Serie A. I hope that all Calcio Italia writers enjoy watching Lazio in 2010-2011 and I certainly hope that Susy Campanale enjoyed the display we put on against Livorno to secure our survival, which at times was no better than what we managed against Inter. It is fantastic for me, as a Lazio fan, to know that our presence in Serie A is unwanted by those who consider themselves experts and lovers of the Italian game. I also hope that Inter are able to secure the scudetto in a week's time condemning Roma to another year without silverware and breaking the hearts of all those who support their morally perfect and honourable club, as well as those of the Milan fans who can't seem to keep the subjectivity out of their writing. Here's to another yet another season of SS Lazio leaving their mark on the most beautiful league in the world.

C. Testa

Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Sun May 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:

Quote :

I'm writing this with great delight at the fact that my team has survived the drop and that us 'small-time' fans will once again grace the stands of Serie A. I hope that all Calcio Italia writers enjoy watching Lazio in 2010-2011 and I certainly hope that Susy Campanale enjoyed the display we put on against Livorno to secure our survival, which at times was no better than what we managed against Inter. It is fantastic for me, as a Lazio fan, to know that our presence in Serie A is unwanted by those who consider themselves experts and lovers of the Italian game. I also hope that Inter are able to secure the scudetto in a week's time condemning Roma to another year without silverware and breaking the hearts of all those who support their morally perfect and honourable club, as well as those of the Milan fans who can't seem to keep the subjectivity out of their writing. Here's to another yet another season of SS Lazio leaving their mark on the most beautiful league in the world.

C. Testa

great stuff Caput Mundi. I was wondering if our dear Susy has watched asroma-Cagliari today. A shocking performance by the bluered, which after taking the lead (75 minute) managed to completely disappear from the pitch (despite the fact that they had been ridiculous since the beginning of the match), handing the victory to asroma. They also managed to miss a couple of incredible chances. LOL. Moralists, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 am

Caput Mundi wrote:

Quote :

C. Testa

Terrific post Caput. Hope Susy enjoys reading it as much as I did. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAZIO under media massive attack.   Today at 9:07 am

Back to top Go down

LAZIO under media massive attack.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2