AuthorMessage
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sat May 15, 2010 7:54 pm

I really don't like Zarate not starting...

Why do you think no Baronio mean he will get a new contract?
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sat May 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Players called up:

Portieri: Tommaso Berni, Antony Iannarilli

Difensori: Giuseppe Biava, Mobido Diakitè, Andrè Dias, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Lionel Scaloni, Sebastiano Siviglia, Guglielmo Stendardo

Centrocampisti: Roberto Baronio, Cristian Brocchi, Simone Del Nero, Fabio Firmani, Pasquale Foggia, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Cristian Ledesma

Attaccanti: Julio Ricardo Cruz, Sergio Floccari, Tommaso Rocchi, Mauro Zarate

Berni getting another game, lets hope he is as good as he was last time. I hope we get to see Foggia in a creative role, not as a forward which he has come on as previously - this could be his time to show us what he can do again.

Siviglia should get a good reaction, he was decent enough at one time but carried on way too long which led to his decline in performances. I would just say thanks for the past and goodbye. Baronio is the same, time is up on him here, he has never been up to it at the level we want to be at, he should realise this as much as everyone else.

Game of out with the old, in with the new hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm

LofL wrote:
I really don't like Zarate not starting...

Why do you think no Baronio mean he will get a new contract?

I cannot believe someone who has been with us for over a decade will not get a final game at the Olimpico. He is normally on the bench as a Ledesma back-up. Tonight, Firmani is expected to be ahead of him. So my logic was that Siviglia and Firmani will play their last games for us tonight. We'll see.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Good way to win the last match in front of fans who suffered a lot during the season.
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sat May 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Amir wrote:
Good way to win the last match in front of fans who suffered a lot during the season.

Definetly good to end with a victory, but I didn't like seeing half the team rushing to the dressing room whilst only the other half stayed up and said thanks to the fans. Zarate was one of the people that didn't stay up.

Last edited by ilsemprelaziale on Sun May 16, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 am

totally forgot about the game. nice to finish with a victory. so sad that Floc has only 8 goals Very Happy don't like the last comment that the players didn't salute the fans
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 am

Hitzlsperger got a goal ??, how was it ??

well season is over i want to delete it from my memory, but we should also learn from it
Back to top Go down
Mihajlovic010
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : Serbia, Pirot
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 12:30 am

AbedElkader wrote:
Hitzlsperger got a goal ??, how was it ??

well season is over i want to delete it from my memory, but we should also learn from it

Good shot, he was about 20m from the goal, and the ball touched one of Udinese's defenders. Nice goal. Wink
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 am

Good game,think we were better than Udinese ten men or not.

Let`s NOT put this season behind us... mid table mediocracy is better than cacking my pants thinking Lazio could have gone down...it was real this time REAL.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 1:30 am

Good win to round off a pretty crappy season. Good goals too.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 2:23 am

Good to end with a home win.
Sad to hear that no all the players saluted the fans after the game.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 3:25 am

Mark wrote:
Good to end with a home win.
Sad to hear that no all the players saluted the fans after the game.

YES you are right......

In any case we had a nice after match!!! Wink

best regards from Classo

and best regards....from her... tongue

Ps...We try to see all over for Drake and william...... No we are both trully sorry that we did nt meet each other for the dinner!!

LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 9:36 am

Tnx mr. Lotito for a wonderful season. You are my idol. Lets sell some so called good players and buy new bentleys to Manfreass and Tare and everything will be OK. Cant wait extensions with maki and baronio. Luckily mauri is in the game already....superb
Back to top Go down
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Two nice goal by Floc and Hitz...
So this very, very bad season finally is over for Lazio, now let's all cheer for Inter against Siena and in the end everything will be ok.
To be honest, isn't the result of this season what we all had to expect?? The next season has to improve and we should try to get to Europe again. And when I take a glance at our squad I think we should be able to get there! Edy will have to form a team (like he finally did it in the end), united with the fans again, and everything is possible next year.
So a big "Uffff, we're still A, now look forward"!!
Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Well said Joschi, one of the more realistic and pragmatic posters this season; it is a joy to read your comments.

I don't want tot talk about the game but I do want to say the following,

Grazie Ali for all the hard work you have put in to the game topics and for the collection of all the highlights video. Your contribution to the forum is easily overlooked considering the way you go about your business and since it is now off-season for you, Very Happy you deserve some recognition.

Laziofever's Player of the Season

Roll on next season...

Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 2:48 pm

A great end to a very bitter season.

Ready to put these troubles behind and move forward. I just ask that Lotito listen, do work and make sure our team is solid and fighting for a chance in Europe next season. Too much to ask for? No.

Forza Lazio and the future!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Ali Alkatiri wrote:
Caxi wrote:

Grazie Ali for all the hard work you have put in to the game topics and for the collection of all the highlights video. Your contribution to the forum is easily overlooked considering the way you go about your business and since it is now off-season for you, Very Happy you deserve some recognition.

Laziofever's Player of the Season

Roll on next season...

Thank you Caxi.

It's not over yet...there will be a FINAL SCORE of the "LF Serie A Game" that you've been created.... Very Happy

Let me know if you want to split that task in half. I couldn't run it when I couldn't lock it bounce

Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Ditto, big thanks to Mr Alkatiri for his impecable running of the predictions game and the well organised and almost immediate highlights.

Now we all shout a big FORZA INTER!!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm

This win also made Reja taking more points than what Ballardini did, 24 to 22. And that in just 15 games.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Sun May 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Henrik wrote:
This win also made Reja taking more points than what Ballardini did, 24 to 22. And that in just 15 games.

Yeah I worked it out as 1.6 points per game under Reja, and 0.95 points with Ballardini. Had Reja coached Lazio for the entire season, with roughly that amount of points accumulation, then we would have finished around 6th place.
Back to top Go down
LazioRotterdam
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Netherlands, Rotterdam
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Mon May 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Now focus everything on the new season, we must qualify us for at least the Europa League next season.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Mon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Henrik wrote:

Yeah I worked it out as 1.6 points per game under Reja, and 0.95 points with Ballardini. Had Reja coached Lazio for the entire season, with roughly that amount of points accumulation, then we would have finished around 6th place.

Good stats guys, I was going to work this out myself so thanks for saving me the maths! I noticed an interesting thing that last season Sampdoria finished on 46 points and look at them now - we must follow their lead! Also we got 46 the year before last then won the Coppa, and Udinese got 46 in 2007 and then Europe the next season - all a bit (OK very very) tenuous but hopefully 46 can propel us on like those before us... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Mon May 17, 2010 8:31 pm

A nice last game, but all in all a shitty season that has finally come to an end.

Cant believe we finished 12th after this season. Strange, really, considering that Viola finsihed only one point ahead of us (a Viola that should have been the team knocking the German CL finalists out, if it wasnt for the refs). I dont know if Lazio, Viola or Juve was this seasons largest flop.

If we calculate points/game for Balla and Reja, and think that we would have ended around 6th with Reja all season, that means that we would have avoided relegation with Balla (I doubt both...).

And I just have to continue the applauds for Ali doing all the great job for the SS Lazio games section. Grazie.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Tue May 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Later tonight when I find some time I will upload some pictures and maybe a few words about my stay.

Paolo..... Have you heard from Drake yet? Was he there?
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Tue May 18, 2010 4:14 pm

William-85 wrote:
Later tonight when I find some time I will upload some pictures and maybe a few words about my stay.

Paolo..... Have you heard from Drake yet? Was he there?

yes william was there also on tevere.
my wife said you texted me but i forgot my cellphone..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10   Today at 12:42 am

Back to top Go down

Serie A, LAZIO-UDINESE, Sunday, 16-05-10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next