Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Since I was asked about the new season ticket and tickets rules, I post here some info which I hope make things clearer. I will only post some info about the "mechanism", leaving aside the comments about this new rule. For now.

1) Season ticket
Starting from this season, only "tessera del tifoso" ("fan's card") holders will be able to purchase a season ticket. Lazio presented the card last week: it's name is MILLENOVECENTO. The MILLENOVECENTO card is free for old season ticket holders, while it costs 15 euro for the others. It's a pre-paid card, issued by Poste Italiane, and it can be ordered at any Poste italiane agency or at a Lazio Style. People need to bring three passport-size photographs and fill the form. After the request is issued, the police evaluates it and decides whether the card can be issued or not. It should take 1-2 weeks for the police to reply.
Only after the MILLENOVECENTO card is issued people can get their season ticket.

2) Tickets
Ticket sale will not be restricted to the "fan's card" holders. However, it's possible that, for security reasons, some matches will be open only to the fan's card holders.

3) Fans' reactions
Very negative, in words. In practice, only a few club have already started they signing campaign so it's still early to assess whether the new rules will yield to a dramatic drop in the season ticket holders.

Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Conn wrote:
Since I was asked about the new season ticket and tickets rules, I post here some info which I hope make things clearer. I will only post some info about the "mechanism", leaving aside the comments about this new rule. For now.

1) Season ticket
Starting from this season, only "tessera del tifoso" ("fan's card") holders will be able to purchase a season ticket. Lazio presented the card last week: it's name is MILLENOVECENTO. The MILLENOVECENTO card is free for old season ticket holders, while it costs 15 euro for the others. It's a pre-paid card, issued by Poste Italiane, and it can be ordered at any Poste italiane agency or at a Lazio Style. People need to bring three passport-size photographs and fill the form. After the request is issued, the police evaluates it and decides whether the card can be issued or not. It should take 1-2 weeks for the police to reply.
Only after the MILLENOVECENTO card is issued people can get their season ticket.

2) Tickets
Ticket sale will not be restricted to the "fan's card" holders. However, it's possible that, for security reasons, some matches will be open only to the fan's card holders.

3) Fans' reactions
Very negative, in words. In practice, only a few club have already started they signing campaign so it's still early to assess whether the new rules will yield to a dramatic drop in the season ticket holders.

Thanks for the update mate Wink
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm

A total mess now for all foreigners who want to go to games. Generally a step into the right direction if you want to exclude criminals and make the stadium a safer place to be. Exaggerrated though.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:17 am

Il Capitano wrote:
A total mess now for all foreigners who want to go to games. Generally a step into the right direction if you want to exclude criminals and make the stadium a safer place to be. Exaggerrated though.
I must disagree with u Capitano: The badge will not stop criminals or violent fans because they can meet eachother out of the stadium, they can buy tickets for one match, they can travel to any city as normal ppl and then have fights.....and so on..
This badge is ...less then a piece of paper for how it has been projected and presented.

NonMollareMai
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : singapore
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks for the info! But how about the foreign fans? Are we still able to get tickets without this pass?
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:18 am

cazzo

so I'm going to Italy for 3 months in Nov-Feb, what does this mean for me?

never ceases to amaze how badly Italian football is run

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 am

Caput Mundi wrote:
cazzo

U said Cazzo?

No way! U are banned from iNternet, Stadium, Formello, The city centre for almost 3 years!

Anything else..u re free to do what u like!

Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:44 pm

The criminals going to games and stadiums are usually people living in Italy. So basically it would be right to get a tessera del tifoso for all the fans in Italy. It should be done online, uploading a picture there. If your application is alright you should get a certification as a downloadable file, which you need to print and take it with your passport to the ticket offices. Your name would be printed on the tickets as well. For foreigners you could be able to buy a ticket anytime with your name and passport number on it.

Regarding security around the stadiums first of all the new stadiums have to be built which allow easier control by cameras and then also have a wider gap to the area where people can walk around without a ticket. For the Olimpico or Flaminio that would be very difficult, for many other stadiums in Italy as well, like Genova, Bergamo or Parma, where stadiums are located in the middle of areas full of normal houses. For me the main reason Italy wasn't awarded the 2012 or 2016 EURO.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 pm

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idtmw=217515

A proclamation by the Ultras Lazio - they have decided to abandon the stadium for an indefinite period of time because of the introduction of the tessera.

This is not good, another war is starting.

Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, HumlebŠk
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
cazzo

I'm in the same boat as I'm planning to live in Rome January-February only to follow Lazio home and away. Will this affect me in any way?????
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrk÷ping, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 am

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
cazzo

I'm in the same boat as I'm planning to live in Rome January-February only to follow Lazio home and away. Will this affect me in any way?????
me to..
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:10 am

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
cazzo

It seems you'll have no problem getting a ticket that's for sure... If you don't mind being in an empty stadium...

God I hope this is temporary...

Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:22 am

yes everything is fucked.

the authorities are doing a fantastic job of killing Italian football and I respect the Lazio fans for just refusing to descend to their level.

the sad thing is, the death of the ultras is what they wanted, so I can't see it being temporary.

Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Grazie, Conn.

So, normally, we must have a Tessera to buy tickets for the derby? Do you know how much tickets you can buy with 1 Tessera?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm

This Tessera is so disgusting...its sick..I thnk this is the height of Italian stupidity reagrding the way they treat calcio and the ultras...
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Nickx13 wrote:
Grazie, Conn.

So, normally, we must have a Tessera to buy tickets for the derby? Do you know how much tickets you can buy with 1 Tessera?

Welcome, Nick.

It depends. Only if the police authority (CASMS) decides that the match is "high-risk" the tickets sale will be restricted to tessera del tifoso holders. Otherwise, sale will be free and everyone will be able to purchase a ticket.

About the derby, it's messy. Although it's a rather "delicate" match, restrictions were never issued in the past by the police (while, for instance, restrictions were issued for ridiculous matches, such the one against Genoa). Looking at the numbers of tessera del tifoso so far distributed, it looks that if the CASMS issues restrictions to the match, the derby will be played in front of 20,000 fans. Clearly it's something that the pay-tv and sponsors won't like.

And since police authorities have proved to be slave to the economic powers, I believe that if the number of tessere sold remain low, no restrictions will be issued. After all, as some journalists have shown, the tessera is another way of making money out of the fans, rather than a way to protect them. While both the politicians and the police authorities have proved their incompetency, I do believe that - at least - they will not contradict themselves. :)

p.s. 1 tessera = can buy 1 ticket, strictly personal

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm

...so there are actually 20.000 idiots who actually signed for that smelling as tessera??? I was hoping for maximum 2000.

How are mother teams' fans behaving towards this? i know Catania supporters followed Lazio, but others? If yo have info, do please provide.
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Conn wrote:
Nickx13 wrote:
Grazie, Conn.

Welcome, Nick.

It depends. Only if the police authority (CASMS) decides that the match is "high-risk" the tickets sale will be restricted to tessera del tifoso holders. Otherwise, sale will be free and everyone will be able to purchase a ticket.

About the derby, it's messy. Although it's a rather "delicate" match, restrictions were never issued in the past by the police (while, for instance, restrictions were issued for ridiculous matches, such the one against Genoa). Looking at the numbers of tessera del tifoso so far distributed, it looks that if the CASMS issues restrictions to the match, the derby will be played in front of 20,000 fans. Clearly it's something that the pay-tv and sponsors won't like.

And since police authorities have proved to be slave to the economic powers, I believe that if the number of tessere sold remain low, no restrictions will be issued. After all, as some journalists have shown, the tessera is another way of making money out of the fans, rather than a way to protect them. While both the politicians and the police authorities have proved their incompetency, I do believe that - at least - they will not contradict themselves. :)

p.s. 1 tessera = can buy 1 ticket, strictly personal

Thanks for the welcome, Conn, but I'm not new here, don't you remember me? Very Happy

Also thanks for the explanation!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am

Nickx13 wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, Conn, but I'm not new here, don't you remember me? Very Happy

Also thanks for the explanation!

Of course I remember you Nick!
We shared one of the toughest Lazio evenings ever at Olimpico, with you guys (I say that for other people who might not know) travelling all the way down from Austria! What a derby... although the memory is now much more sweet LOL (grazie Pazzini, grazie)

I wrote "welcome" as a reply to your "grazie" :) , amico

Cash, the last figures I got were about 4,000 Lazio and 15,000 asroma tessere, but there will be updates. Many other Ultras groups are boycotting the tessera. When i'm back to Italy from the UK I'll post a summary of the situation... but as far as I can see Ultras are striking back hard the system :)

Forza LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding, amico. Very Happy

Thanks again! Hope to see you back next derby.

Enjoy your staying in the UK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tessera del tifoso and season tickets   Today at 7:54 am

Back to top Go down

Tessera del tifoso and season tickets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1