AuthorMessage
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm

For myself - I would find it better if we are really going for Boateng or Hernanes. We need such kind of player in our midfield. A player like Eder is really good, but we have good strikers.

Yes, we didnīt score many goals last season, but this was because we didnīt use Ledesma in the first half of the season and Floccari came also in the second half of the season.

Now we have Floccari, Rocchi and Zarate for the attack. Kozak and Barreto behind them. We donīt need more. We need more creativity in the midfield, and so we need Boateng or Hernanes.

I think that Hernanes would be the better one, but also Boateng would be a good signing.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Mendicino left for Ascoli. If we sell Kolarov we can get Antonelli according to reports.

Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Sile wrote:
Well funny that you took Genoa as an example of shrewd spending, when they are miles from that. We don't have the money they do, especially considering that you have to put into perspective the fact that they bought Milito for 13mill before selling him for 25. At the same time they sold Thiago Motta for less than the fee for a failure that is Robert Acquafresca.

Actually in the season where they sold both Motta and Milito they ended with a 25 mill € deficit. You have to take into account the amount of players going in and out of Genoa, it's like a revolving door there, and they too have a roster of 47 players atm.

So Genoa is a bad example. Lotito being an idiot in some cases is definitely true however.

Genoa sold Milito and Thiago Motta, players realistically they know they had no chance of keeping to Internazionale for Robert Acquafresca, Riccardo Meggiorini, Francesco Bolzoni and Leonardo Bonucci AND cash. They already sold Bonucci to Juventus for €15 million. Maybe that is why they have more money. Lazio let Pandev, a player they know that have no chance of keeping, go for nothing.

Genoa are much more ambitious then Lazio and have got some excellent players. Maybe it is a revolving door but it has to be when you are in their position. They sell players for a lot of money and buy talented for a little. And they do better then Lazio with a fantastic manager.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm

No, they sold their 50% of Bonucci to Bari who subsequently sold him to Juve.

Agree about Pandev. Still I believe with a wiser transfer policy Genoa would be higher up in the table. How they became a more appealing destination than Lazio for players like Palacio. Maybe better wages or benefits? I don't know.

Bad reputation earned with the Pandev case will I'm afraid haunt us for quite some time. That and the cost-cutting salary cap.

Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Caxi wrote:
Seems I was correct after all; Mr. X is Boateng.

Portsmouth have confirmed we have offered 6million.
They want 7million.
Negotiations are ongoing on a daily basis.

If it is boateng...how do you feel about him in a lazio shirt?? Could he forge a good partnership with ledesma?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Sile wrote:
That and the cost-cutting salary cap.

Salary cap is not hurting us for the reasons you reckon Sile, at least not from where I'm sitting.

It hurts when it is at 2 million and so, when Boateng is negotiating contracts, guess what figure he wants a year? Lotito granted, foolishly, average players 2mil a year deals and now all targets seemingly want that. It's not sustainable when no other mid-table club is paying those salaries.

@rockybalboa83: i have serious reservations, namely his attitude and discipline and as I mentioned above, the salary he wants is ludicrous. I do think we need someone like him in our midfield. 6 or 7million is a lot these days and so he poses an element of a gamble but I do think we have to land someone of his calibre. Just don't like the fees being discussed.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Caxi wrote:
Sile wrote:

Salary cap is not hurting us for the reasons you reckon Sile, at least not from where I'm sitting.

Yes it is. Right now, according to reports, we have raised the offer to 6.5 mill€, and there could be a deal with Portsmouth, but the player is said to be reluctant, firstly because of the money, second because of the atmosphere in the club and last but not least because of the stygma of racism among laziali perpetuated in German media (just like with Hitzlsperger).
But the main reason I believe is $$$, because salaries in England are higher than they are here.

-----

In other news, Tuia has been loaned out to Monza. Firmani looks to have injured himself first day of training in Auronzo Neutral

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Sile wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Sile wrote:

Yes it is. Right now, according to reports, we have raised the offer to 6.5 mill€, and there could be a deal with Portsmouth, but the player is said to be reluctant, firstly because of the money, second because of the atmosphere in the club and last but not least because of the stygma of racism among laziali perpetuated in German media (just like with Hitzlsperger).
But the main reason I believe is $$$, because salaries in England are higher than they are here.

-----

In other news, Tuia has been loaned out to Monza. Firmani looks to have injured himself first day of training in Auronzo Neutral

Oh, in relation to English sides definitely but fellow Serie A clubs? I'd argue he wouldn't get a better deal at Genoa; who actually have money.

Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Whos now coming back with his bicycle? Is it baronio or mauri?
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 pm

No, send for Manfre - all is forgiven, we need another midfielder quick... maybe you can drive yourself in one of your Bentley's or maybe we could send Chauffer Baronio in the ole bus, he'll even carry your luggage sir.

Just seen that Cigarini is close to joining Sevilla, why oh why didn't we look at getting him? He will only fail in Spain like so many Italians have done in the past. If we could have got Guarente and Cigarini we wouldn't need to worry about all this EU trap and getting a joke like Boateng. Such is life, such is Lazio.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Caxi wrote:
Seems I was correct after all; Mr. X is Boateng.

Caxi you're not correct.

and for all thous who r talking about spending money on new striker - not going to happen.
1. we have Zarate,Floccari,Rocchi,...
2.we pay last year money for Zarate and this for Floccari...rumor said:(22.5+9.5=32mill)
its so unlogical to spend money on new striker while our midfield is pure shitt.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:57 pm

well, I would say that in the midfield we have Brocchi, Ledesma, Matuzalem, Mauri, Foggia, Meghni...and now A. Gonzales and maybe one of Boateng or Carmona...if used wisely they should be enough...maybe add one more guy...
the wings make me worry...if Kolarov leaves we will probably get Pintos, Radu can cover also that side, but on the right wing we have only Lichsteiner...
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 am

we will sing for money just one more player and that will be creative midfielder...

Gonzalez is wing, Foggia is wing, Brocchi and Mauri only god knows what they are...and by the way there is no wings in Reja tactic
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 am

By the way, our new guys are quite good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrc5Hot4MQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4GVrN_fFXk

I would welcome them!
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

drazvan wrote:

the wings make me worry...if Kolarov leaves we will probably get Pintos, Radu can cover also that side, but on the right wing we have only Lichsteiner...
you mean "wing backs" not wings...Pintos is right back, Scaloni is right back, Zauri is Left and Right - he plays with right leg, Diakite can play right back also, Cavanada is right back....
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 am

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=13243

yahhhhhhhhh

we may get Makinwa back, with his contract extended and all.

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am

Caput Mundi wrote:

yahhhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 am

Lets be honest.....we need quality back-up for Zarate and Floccari....how the hell do you expect to win the Scudetto?
MaKiNwA
MaKiNwA
MaKiNwA
MaKiNwA
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 am

Caput Mundi wrote:

yahhhhhhhhh

ooohh happy day!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:48 pm

cheers cheers cheers ... Suspect scratch ... No No No
What a great big joke...
Lucky Maki didn't hand complete control of the business to Manfre then...
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:00 pm

hahahaha just unbelieveble ayhahahahaa
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

We may offload Foggia to get Boateng. Weird.

In other uninteresting news we sent Cinelli to Sassuolo.

Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 pm

i think that he sign contract until 2013 with Sassuolo..i guess we sold him scratch
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Sile wrote:
We may offload Foggia to get Boateng. Weird.

In other uninteresting news we sent Cinelli to Sassuolo.

Judging by that co-ownership offer from Genoa, I think they are trying to get Pasqualino in a very sneaky way...

I say this, but I have no idea what you're talking about since I have just woke up.

Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

zoran wrote:
hahahaha just unbelieveble ayhahahahaa

Not to worry all....makinwa's agent confirmed all is risolved...and he is a larissa player...would be bizarre that we have been trying to offload him and then resign him! Crazy...bye bye maki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next