HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Belhadj signed for Al Saad. One less target. As Caput stated tomorrow Pintos and Gonzales are going to have their medical checks.

That's two more average players at their best, meaning another seson of torment for Reja.


_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 859
Age : 29
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 pm

I wonder if lotito will say "we want the scudetto" or is he a bit more realistic then last year and say i nthe first place "we may even escape from relegation this year"
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 pm

i don't believe that we pay 30mill in one year for Zarate and Floccari...and we get the Zarate deal last year and this will be his 3d year here..also i don't believe that we play around 9.5mill for Floccari and even if we agree that price there is no way that Genova get more than 2mill from us this year...also on some pages i read that Floccari is at co-ownership...
anyway i can't believe that someone is justifies Lotito when he buy this year non-eu right back and we need players at other positions especially at midfield which was pure shitt last year...

now i just hope that Kolarov will stay and at least buy that Kevin P. Boateng.. even he is not at that high quality that we need in midfield but for higher we can only dream with this management
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:17 pm

boateng and lugano will made our team more seriosly,but seems like old story reading once again
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Caxi wrote:
We have spent 30 million euro on Zarate and Floccari alone in one year. We are a debt-ridden club, where do people think the money is?

The majority of fans wanted these two signings so the majority of fans have absolutely no right to complain about Lotito's transfer policy. I have insisted that the price was way too high for both.

De Silvestri and Rozehnal clawed back about a third of that. It is not enough.

The reason we missed out on Antonelli is because we couldn't afford him and the same problem could arise with Eder. If people don't believe there is a substantial economic crisis with Italian clubs, then why has Kjaer gone to a mid-table German club for pittance? Why is Lotito extending contracts in the hope that he can get, maybe, a million or two out of several players?

Face facts; we've done nothing in Europe, we were almost extinct 6 years ago, the money isn't there and signing players like Zarate and Floccari, for me, is a huge achievement.

The real problems lie elsewhere...

The debt is being paid only in increments not all in one go. The debt excuse is old and weak especially in lieu that Lotito remarked that Lazio makes a profit.

The fans have every right to complain. If players were being SOLD and getting negotiated properly for and not leaving for nothing maybe just maybe Lazio could recoup money back. The Pandev scernario comes straight into mind. How many players has Lotito successfully sold for over 10 million or above? Even Ladesma could have been sold for a solid amount in January transfer window when he had been stupidly frozen out. Lazio have missed out on players and Lotito does not even know what is going on. Is that supposed to inspire confidence in the fans after a pathetic season. The fans have seen it all before and yet Lotito is just too stupid to fix his own mistakes.

Every problem can traced to Lotito not elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 pm

I just said the real problem is in our sales policy

Debt is not an old excuse while it exists. Not sure anyone knows the exact details but surely an option to get rid of it exists at all times? Which we are not doing. Yet, we are spending money we don't have on select individuals. We are paying for players in installments because we don't have the money. We are paying off debts in installments because we don't have the money.

These installments add up because while we are having to make payments, the fans expect the cash to be splashed. The reason why I pointed out Kjaer as an example is because we spent a similar amount of money to bring a striker approaching his 30s, who banged in 10-15 goals a season for all of 2-3 seasons of his career. That's not smart business but the fans demanded it and maybe it will work for us. But, in comparison to Palermo, Udinese etc. it looks ridiculous.

We are increasing our debt in some fashion and fans, seemingly want more. Lotito is happy to do so because he is not liable for us going up in smoke. He can let that happen once his stadium plan comes into fruition. He can afford to keep 40-50 players on disgustingly long contracts because it comes out of Lazio's pocket.

Problem is, fans who oppose Lotito, for me, condone his behaviour by expecting such expenditure. We spent a lot of money fighting for survival last season. We could have cleared a substantial sum of our debt with that cash and still remain in A.

We have 40-50 players on our books and while many acknowledge we need to trim that, most people I know want more signings as a prioirty and quality at that.

Yes, the problem can be traced to Lotito but what is he meant to do? How would people react if he let Zarate and Floccari slip?

Double-edged sword.


_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 pm

the only reason we have a squad as large as it is is because lotito is a mad man and a big no no when it comes to negotiations.

if lotito would stop raising kolarovs fee every time someone meets his demands then just maybe we would have some cash flowing around.

The reason why we dont sell any players is not because of the lack of mony in serie a, reality is no one wants to negotiate with lolito, I mean who would?

again i repeat, bresciano is a joke and is no better than who we have here. pintos and gonzales are even bigger jokes than bresiano.

lotito inists in commiting the same mistakes over and over again. if we have a 40 to 50 player squad with a good 80 percent being deadwood, then why on earth are we buying players like bresiano and pintos and gonzalez?

after getting rid of players like makinwa, siviglia, cruz qnd inzaghi u are left with two options:

option 1 (lotito option) get bresiano, pintos and gonzales
option 2 (smart option) do anything that iz not what lolito did


LOTITO IS A JOKE, for fuck sake instead of buying 7 unknown players buy 2 or 3 proven talents and it will only cut down the huge squad we have.

btw lolito`s contract offer for ledesma apparantely was ridulously low.... but then again we have bresciano Sleep
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 859
Age : 29
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 am

But then again we have mauri....he would even stay when lotidiot wont even extend his deal.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 pm

West Ham have announced that they have signed Barrera for around 4 mill pounds.

Belhadj is still a target because he refused to go to Al Saad as was earlier mentioned.
And we haven't given up on Boateng either, wherever there is a bargain sale for a random player of any quality expect an albino Albanian lurking in the shadows, watching, tasting the air....

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 246
Age : 30
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm

-Apparently we have received an offer from APOEL F.C. for Christian Manfredini(source cittaceleste).

-Soon there will be meeting between Lotito and Ledesma(and his agent) to discuss contract renewal.
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 107
Age : 25
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 pm

goodness me, another megastar is leaving us..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:10 pm

From what I gather, Alvaro Gonzalez and Pintos have had medicals but the latter, because of the change to EU regulations, is on hold as we look to sign Hernanes and then loan Pablo out.


_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Ok, ignore the above.

Gonzalez is in the medical area, all being well, he will sign and head to Auronzo di Cadore.

Pintos deal is on hold while we negotiate for Hernanes, who, according to various sources is about to sign for Valencia so now, once again, we look rather stupid. Either way, he ain't on his way to Auronzo or the medical room and neither is Pintos.


_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 268
Age : 37
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 pm

well, Gonzalez is a very good quiet transfer...promissing player...
as for Hernanes, we dont look stupid at all...just the fact that we dont wanna pay directly 8 mil euro for a player whose chances to shine in Seria A are unknown makes us just wise, not stupid...
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 859
Age : 29
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 am

APOEL F.C.? Is this a company which sells used clothes or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:48 am

Lazio seem to be tracking German 'El Tanque' Denis of Napoli. Interesting. I liked him 2 seasons ago but last season he was very average (in fact below average). But if Reja believes he can deliver, then I'd more than welcome him.


@ LazioS70..... APOEL FC is a club in Cyprus. Wink
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 am

not one quality transfer to help us fight for europe.. I sense a good mercato will be done in the winter as usual to save the season :)
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 688
Age : 34
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Why would we be interested in a donkey like Denis? He would prove to be the new Tare for sure - slow and bumbling with zero movement and zero flair. Fair enough Reja brought him to Napoli but I hope that is the only reason he is being linked. I saw the idea of a swap with Foggia mentioned - again, no way.

Absurd Boateng story of the day - the absolutely stupid suggestion that we could go for co-ownership with Genoa and both pay 4mil and he would then play here. Laughable, why the hell would we do that to get him for one season then lose him to Genoa next season or, in their case, why pay money for someone who may easily fail miserably here so they end up not wanting him anyway. Get a grip Lazio and leave this clown Boateng alone, let Genoa have him and his stroppy and probably less than inspiring play. If all this talk was of a top class player then fair enough but this is a guy who failed at a decent club, looked OK at an awful club and has just had a few weeks of decent performances for his 2nd country.

If we are going for a short term thing, why not get Cigarini on loan and an option to buy. Nobody is mentioning him really yet so we should get in quick and seal it before they do.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 393
Age : 33
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 pm


Couldn't agree with Ed anymore..

Boateng..Look he may be good player in an average team..But i don't want this guy at our club...Prone to brain snaps..cautions...Really don't like the guy...Fine he may have had a good WC, but players rise up when the WC is on, to secure employment elsewhere and get comfortable in a nice contract...I believe this guy is one of those players..

A ridiculous notion that we would Co Own him with Genoa...Absurd...No longevity in that move...

German Denis...don't get me started...Had a few good games, and has been in the wilderness at Napoli for some time..and because of that we are interested? Terrible decision if this guy comes to our club...

latest news is that Lotito hasn't given up and has offered 13million for Hernanes!

Very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Che
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 2
Age : 32
Country and city : Minsk, Belarus
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
not one quality transfer to help us fight for europe.. I sense a good mercato will be done in the winter as usual to save the season :)
You say Europe? Don't want to disappoint you, mate, but it seems like it's going to be another relegation battle! Right now I can't see us above 12th place
Back to top Go down
Electric Joker
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 30
Age : 35
Country and city : Hungary, Debrecen
Laziale since : 1996/97 season
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 pm

It seems that we have another Manfredini case in the air. His agent apparently denying the cypriot occasion, on top of that waiting explanation of the society for leaving Manfredini out of the Auronzo training camp set-off list... and claiming instant reintegration... again.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Che wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
not one quality transfer to help us fight for europe.. I sense a good mercato will be done in the winter as usual to save the season :)
You say Europe? Don't want to disappoint you, mate, but it seems like it's going to be another relegation battle! Right now I can't see us above 12th place

It's not my statement that we are going to fight for Europe. If you read carefully you are going to see I said the same thing as you
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:


latest news is that Lotito hasn't given up and has offered 13million for Hernanes!

Very interesting...
Dude, where did u read this?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Super Ram wrote:
rockybalboa83 wrote:


latest news is that Lotito hasn't given up and has offered 13million for Hernanes!

Very interesting...
Dude, where did u read this?

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnet=bGFsYXppb3NpYW1vbm9pLml0LTEzMjEx

here

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Caxi wrote:
I just said the real problem is in our sales policy

Debt is not an old excuse while it exists. Not sure anyone knows the exact details but surely an option to get rid of it exists at all times? Which we are not doing. Yet, we are spending money we don't have on select individuals. We are paying for players in installments because we don't have the money. We are paying off debts in installments because we don't have the money.

These installments add up because while we are having to make payments, the fans expect the cash to be splashed. The reason why I pointed out Kjaer as an example is because we spent a similar amount of money to bring a striker approaching his 30s, who banged in 10-15 goals a season for all of 2-3 seasons of his career. That's not smart business but the fans demanded it and maybe it will work for us. But, in comparison to Palermo, Udinese etc. it looks ridiculous.

We are increasing our debt in some fashion and fans, seemingly want more. Lotito is happy to do so because he is not liable for us going up in smoke. He can let that happen once his stadium plan comes into fruition. He can afford to keep 40-50 players on disgustingly long contracts because it comes out of Lazio's pocket.

Problem is, fans who oppose Lotito, for me, condone his behaviour by expecting such expenditure. We spent a lot of money fighting for survival last season. We could have cleared a substantial sum of our debt with that cash and still remain in A.

We have 40-50 players on our books and while many acknowledge we need to trim that, most people I know want more signings as a prioirty and quality at that.

Yes, the problem can be traced to Lotito but what is he meant to do? How would people react if he let Zarate and Floccari slip?

Double-edged sword.


Lazio is a plc so everyone can know the details. The details is that Lazio have to pay in the region of 7 million by the end of the fiscal year for about 15 years. Why on Earth would you want to get rid of it in one go when it is nearly three times the turnover of the club especially when you can pay it off over a very long time in very small increments?

Of course the fans expect money to be splashed. Spent on good players. Not spent on extending contracts of useless players or recruiting useless players. The debt is paid over a very long time. Turnover easily accounts for it and other liabilities. The fans expect a competitive squad. Lazio should be aiming for at least the top half of the table not surviving relegetion. Genoa have come up from Serie B and in one season ovetook Lazio because they have a shrewd transfer policy and spend money wisely. They show ambiton and good negotiation skills. The same can not said of Lotito or any part of Lazio.

The "stadium plan" is a pipe dream. I will believe it when it happens. It is typical Lotito. All bravado but no substance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rumours 2012-13
» Transfer rumours !
» 2016-17 Aviva Premiership Transfers
» Transfers for season 2010-2011
» SEction 20A

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Transfer & rumours about SS Lazio-
Jump to: