AuthorMessage
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

couldnt agree more taib.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Well funny that you took Genoa as an example of shrewd spending, when they are miles from that. We don't have the money they do, especially considering that you have to put into perspective the fact that they bought Milito for 13mill before selling him for 25. At the same time they sold Thiago Motta for less than the fee for a failure that is Robert Acquafresca.

Actually in the season where they sold both Motta and Milito they ended with a 25 mill deficit. You have to take into account the amount of players going in and out of Genoa, it's like a revolving door there, and they too have a roster of 47 players atm.

So Genoa is a bad example. Lotito being an idiot in some cases is definitely true however.

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 pm

@ Taib:

Since when have we been "SS Lazio plc" or featured on the English or Irish stock exchange? bounce I know what you're saying Taib but it's a different kettle of fish in Italy and we all know that.

I never said we should pay off the debt in one go but by your calculations, we are in, what, 105 million of debt? With the players we have had in the last 5 years and the players we have spent copious amounts of money on, we could be debt free by now.

We don't need to have it paid off but rather set aside to spend when it is economically wise to do so.

But of course, under Lotito this has not and will not be possible. However, I do feel fans have to think of the economics and lower expectancy accordingly.

And with Sile, most of these clubs that have come from B are run also by idiots and will never hit the top. Samp are the correct example of how do to business on the cheap.

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Bla bla bla
lets concentrate on our mercato: Alvaro Gonzalez is not Messi but its a very good transfer. Floccari is an excellent transfer. Out attack is in good legs.
Boateng would be an excellent addition to our midfield. That and the come-backs of Matuzalem, Meghni and Foggia and the extension of Ledesma and Brocchi should be enough....
If Kolarov leaves, we can buy a decent central defender + a left winger. Dont forget that we have 2 good defenders (Radu and Andre Dias), solid one (Stendardo and Biava) and some promising one (Diakhite)...
Simple. We dont need so much.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 pm

I can't believe what I'm reading. Did you forget past season??? Its was months ago.
Back to top Go down
Torsty
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 am

What we really need a leader-figure. Most definitly a mid-fielder. sunny

Our defence wasn't bad at all last season, from what I remember*COUGH*. No questioning Muslera, he has his blunders, but is very solid and promising. And Floccari, Zarate and Rocchi should really be on a standard for any above-the-middle team in Serie A. The mid-field, on the other hand is close to a Serie B set-up a lot of times.

And that merda Ballardini....fucking clown.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:24 am

http://www.football-italia.net/jul12t.html

From the horses mouth (Lotito) :

We have already made an important series of deals in the transfer market. Lazio have spent 17m on Sergio Floccari and Alvaro Gonzales, plus another player who is about to sign.

So who is this OTHER player they are about to sign?

He goes on to say about German Denis :

Im not aware that we are negotiating for this player or anyone who belongs to Napoli, continued the capital official.

Such an hypothesis is not one which Lazio are chasing, neither myself or Ighli Tare have started any negotiations with Napoli.

So this player isn't Denis (which is fantastic)

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

Its not Hernanes because hes more expensive.

I think it will be Eder or Carmona.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 am

Yes they turned down an offer of 13 mil for Hernanes saying it's too low. FFS. Good fucking luck getting any more for him douche-bags.

Today there will be a meeting to discuss Eder and Carmona. One would be great, two would be absofuckinglutely fantastic.

Back to top Go down
danuel
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 8
Country and city : Perth, Australia
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 am

The player Lotito says we are about to sign is Pablo Pintos. I think he is confident the EU spots will be reverted back to two places untill next year. He says we have spent 17 million? On who? Floccari was 9.5 to my understanding and thats over a few years. I though Gonzalez and Bresh were both free transfers and Pintos wouldnt be much, 2-3 mill at most? Carmona would be great, sort of like another matuzalem but actually fit. As for Eder, he sounds promising but is he any better than Foggia?
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 pm

danuel wrote:
The player Lotito says we are about to sign is Pablo Pintos. I think he is confident the EU spots will be reverted back to two places untill next year. He says we have spent 17 million? On who? Floccari was 9.5 to my understanding and thats over a few years. I though Gonzalez and Bresh were both free transfers and Pintos wouldnt be much, 2-3 mill at most? Carmona would be great, sort of like another matuzalem but actually fit. As for Eder, he sounds promising but is he any better than Foggia?

Well all i can say is Hernanes has not been proven in Europe...So don't know how he can demand such a price tag....a very big investment for a player that has talent with a great record in brazil....

I think better spent on players that know the italian game..

Eder or Carmona would be great additions...

Edger is very different to foggia...More of a striker rather than a winger..
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 pm

17 mil for Floc and Gonzalez? so that dude Gonzalez costs us 8 mil? hope he's worth it...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Speculation on Carmona went quiet because he is out of the country. To my understanding, he will be back in Italy on Thursday. That's the day to look out for developments.

Gonzalez wasn't free; that transfer was undisclosed and I assume it was at least 2 million.

Depending on the translation, the new Mr. X must be Pintos or Boateng.

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 pm

If Flocc was about 9mill. and Gonzalez about 2mill., then Pintos cant be the third one because hes not about 6 mill.
Boateng is nearer to Genoa. Not to us. I think it will be Eder or Carmona. both are about 5-6 mill.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 pm

We've already signed Pintos. Whether we keep him or not doesn't matter cause I'm pretty sure we've paid San Lorenzo and he is contracted to us....

In any case, I take what Lotito says with a pinch of salt. We all remember the "mister X" who was going to make us "fall off our chairs" and turned out to be the superfit Mourad Meghni.

rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
We've already signed Pintos. Whether we keep him or not doesn't matter cause I'm pretty sure we've paid San Lorenzo and he is contracted to us....

In any case, I take what Lotito says with a pinch of salt. We all remember the "mister X" who was going to make us "fall off our chairs" and turned out to be the superfit Mourad Meghni.

Exactly. We have signed pintos...isn't he training in in Auronzo? He wouldn't be there if we haven't signed the guy....I thought there was an issue with too many Non-EU's...since that rule from FIGC came into play...Perhaps we are loaning him somewhere?

Anyway, he can't be Mister X....

I think its Eder...

Maybe its Fabrizio Ravanelli? We could certainly use the white feather back at lazio :)
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm

I haven't found any news in regards to Pintos's transfer to Lazio, my guess is, he had a verbal agreement with lotito, but his contract hasn't been deposited to FIGC and his deal isn't 100% confirmed, because we are still trying to sign another player (which surprisingly is a non EU player, Hernanes, Ederson or anyone from Brazil, Argentina or Mexico).

The sad part is, the way we treat player(s), he could end up playing somewhere (just like Eguren's deal last season).

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 pm

In this case, I believe Pintos understands the situation and while we negotiate for others, he is going to seal his own deal by busting his balls in training.

I have a feeling the only problem is the depositing of the contract to the FIGC. He seems fairly signed to me.

Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Pintos signed a 5-year deal weeks ago. This makes him our player and San Lorenzo would have been paid. Depositing the contract just means he is registered as a player in our team, but he is already an employee of the club.

If we get some other non-EU player (which I honestly doubt we will, Lotito just seems to be punting on Hernanes), we have to loan Pintos out.

zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm

you all miss understand...the 3d person is Pintos...we have contract between the team but he his not still register in the League. at 15th will be final decision about 1 or 2 non-EU players...

and you all believe that Lotito spend 17mill No in other interview in this money also he include Bresciano Sleep
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Pintos signed a 5-year deal weeks ago. This makes him our player and San Lorenzo would have been paid. Depositing the contract just means he is registered as a player in our team, but he is already an employee of the club.

If we get some other non-EU player (which I honestly doubt we will, Lotito just seems to be punting on Hernanes), we have to loan Pintos out.

This should quash any doubt..

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=13233

Pintos and Gonzalez already impressed at training...wearing lazio shirts..pretty safe to say they are employees of Lazio now..

Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Just a query

what ever happened to our interest in this guy?

http://www.football-italia.net/jul13n.html

Now Juve and Napoli are battling out for his signature?

Juve I think will sign Dzeko so don't think they will sign Ibisevic too...But I am sure Napoli wouldn't mind him next to Quagliarella or Lavezzi..

I guess us sign Floccari means we have turned away from strikers anyway..
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Our interest for him was quashed by the player himself who said that he has no intention for playing in Lazio shirt. Plus he had a nasty knee cruciate ligament injury a while back and he still costs too much for our piggy-bank. So overall there was never a real chance of us going after him, especially now that we're set with Flo-Ro-Za upfront. And hopefully Eder.

------------------

And if the Lega councel or whoever made the appauling no-EU player reduction decision overtunrs it on the 15th, I'm confident that we will go all out for Hernanes, because 13 mill we already offered is a fair price IMO, and if not maybe Lotito will finally give a little bit extra considering all the pressure on his back, seeing as how we narrowely escaped relegation especially because we had no link whatsoever between defense and attack. The midfield was fucking awful.

Last edited by Sile on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Sile wrote:
Our interest for him was quashed by the player himself who said that he has no intention for playing in Lazio shirt. Plus he had a nasty knee cruciate ligament injury a while back and he still costs too much for our piggy-bank. So overall there was never a real chance of us going after him, especially now that we're set with Flo-Ro-Za upfront. And hopefully Eder.

Yep thats fair enough..

To be honest if Flo Ro Za pull their weight we don't need another striker anyway...Eder would be a nice addition...

I have a feeling Rocchi may be playing bit part roles from time to time..So another quality and capable striker is necessary..

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Seems I was correct after all; Mr. X is Boateng.

Portsmouth have confirmed we have offered 6million.
They want 7million.

Negotiations are ongoing on a daily basis.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next