LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Wow... it's so obvious that the council of Rome supporting merda over Lazio a big time... I understand that they're consoling Riomma after their big lost of their big leader.. but it was us who had the idea of building a new stadium first, and now out of nowhere they're going to support riomma for building it before us.

At least if Roma get permission they will have to grant us permission or there will be riots.

Was the problem though where we wanted to build, I mean the council never said we can't have one period. Is it not that Lotito only has a certain place where he wanted to build and that's why the council said no?
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:55 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:
Wow... it's so obvious that the council of Rome supporting merda over Lazio a big time... I understand that they're consoling Riomma after their big lost of their big leader.. but it was us who had the idea of building a new stadium first, and now out of nowhere they're going to support riomma for building it before us.

At least if Roma get permission they will have to grant us permission or there will be riots.

Was the problem though where we wanted to build, I mean the council never said we can't have one period. Is it not that Lotito only has a certain place where he wanted to build and that's why the council said no?
I think that this whole rioma - stadium issue has surfaced only because of Sensi's death and should not be taken seriously (yet).
Yeah, Lotito wants to build not just a stadium but the "Citta dello sport" (The City of Sport) on his lands in the Tiberia district and the council has not allowed this.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:44 pm

if it happens, there are 4 options:

1. we stay at Olimpico
2. we move to Flaminio
3. we build a "Puma Stadium"
4. we build a "Lotito Stadium"

any other options?
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Caxi wrote:

1. we stay at Olimpico
2. we move to Flaminio

any other options?

Lotito stadium would be on his land far and far away.

But there is on option and the rome council have said that they can try to find land in rome for lazio to build a new stadium. But lotito only wants stadium on his land.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 pm

conceicao14 wrote:
Caxi wrote:

1. we stay at Olimpico
2. we move to Flaminio

any other options?

Lotito stadium would be on his land far and far away.

But there is on option and the rome council have said that they can try to find land in rome for lazio to build a new stadium. But lotito only wants stadium on his land.

If so then Lotito is a selfloving bastard. It's not like he and Lotito family will stay at Lazio forever. Bastardo!!
Back to top Go down
salparadise79
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 44
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 pm

I wouldn't get too worried about what some politico said this week about Riomma. I'm pretty sure it's the same guy that came out a few months back about supporting a new Lazio stadium...take it all with a grain of salt.

Something is bound to happen though on this front, because both teams clearly need/want a new stadium. Olimpico is great, but playing there in the current conditions leaves Lazio at a disadvantage. A new, privately owned building would generate a lot more revenue, interest and marketing opportunities. It's the next logical step for the team.

I really don't see Flamini happening.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:27 pm

something like this

would be a dream
(fc porto)
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:07 pm

How many spectators do you people think a future Stadio should take?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 pm

50,000 to 60,000

I believe nowadays this is the perfect number. Anything above this number would leave the stands half empty for a number of games and anything less is beneath what the first club in Rome deserves.
And a roof over the stands but not over the pitch, providing shade and shelter from the rain.
So sth like Estádio do Dragăo Pazke suggested would be a definite dream

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 am

Sile wrote:
50,000 to 60,000

I believe nowadays this is the perfect number. Anything above this number would leave the stands half empty for a number of games and anything less is beneath what the first club in Rome deserves.
And a roof over the stands but not over the pitch, providing shade and shelter from the rain.
So sth like Estádio do Dragăo Pazke suggested would be a definite dream

I like that stadium but I think the Stadio Aquile designs on page 1 are alot better. It's looks like the perfect stadium, retractable roof and everything.

Last edited by Giolazio on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:29 am

do dragao its a tremendous stadium i like it very much. the aquilo stadium of page 1 its great, it looks like very modern! xD
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Masquerade wrote:
do dragao its a tremendous stadium i like it very much. the aquilo stadium of page 1 its great, it looks like very modern! xD

And that's what I and I believe many Ultras hate. We should stay in the Olimpico for sure for many reasons:

1) The derby: if we have our own stadio, the derby will not be something special anymore. Now we play in the same stadio, we fight for that stadio and for the eternal city during that derby's.
2) If we move out of Rome, to Valmontone or to the land that Claudio Merda owns, we will lose many fans. Lazio is linked to the eternal city, it is la prima squadra della capitale, the team that has brought football to Rome. We can't leave Rome, or we aren't the same team anymore, we will maybe have new fans but the 'magic' around the team will be gone. Curva Nord, IRR, Piazza della libertŕ, it will means nothing anymore.
3) The Ultra-mentalita: if we have a stadio like that of Porto, the ultras can't do any good actions anymore. We need a Curva to show our power and our love en support to the players.

I know that in the future we will need to have our own stadio for our economy.

I've been thinking a lot of this case and I think that the best solution for the fans is that we play another 10-15years in olimpico. Then they break Olimpico off and built on the same site a new stadio that we can share again with Riomma. Why not another Olimpic stadium? But Lazio and Riomma must be shareholders, they must also receive many from the restaurants, cafés.... There must be on there own Curva's shops.
In the mean time, Lazio and both Roma can play for a year of 2 in Flaminio.

Maybe this is not a realistic thought but I wanted to write it down here once. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:40 pm

I like your plan although as you said, it is a bit unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
guardia alta
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 165
Country and city : italy

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:57 pm

[quote="Conn"]
David wrote:
Does anybody know if what Lazio recieves income from apart from ticket sales and tv revenue?

The only problem between Lazio and the new stadium is lotito... he does not want to build just a stadium (that is, what Lazio needs), but the stadium AND a city around it... the Rome's city council will never allow it.

just like arsenal did.
just like della valle's family wants to do in firenze in the very next years.

believe or not lotito is not rockefeller.
btw garrone is not rockefeller too. cairo is not rockefeller.
campedelli is not rockfeller, preziosi is not donald trump.
pozzo's family is not that rich.

so where is another our new financial hero?

lazio income is only 60 millions per year and our debts with Italian Economic Departament in this financial year (july 1st '08 - june 30th '09) are up to 10 millions.
just the double as usual.

so where do we get the money to buy sergio ramos and gerrard?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:28 pm

Goerlandt wrote:
Masquerade wrote:

And that's what I and I believe many Ultras hate. We should stay in the Olimpico for sure for many reasons:

1) The derby: if we have our own stadio, the derby will not be something special anymore. Now we play in the same stadio, we fight for that stadio and for the eternal city during that derby's.
2) If we move out of Rome, to Valmontone or to the land that Claudio Merda owns, we will lose many fans. Lazio is linked to the eternal city, it is la prima squadra della capitale, the team that has brought football to Rome. We can't leave Rome, or we aren't the same team anymore, we will maybe have new fans but the 'magic' around the team will be gone. Curva Nord, IRR, Piazza della libertŕ, it will means nothing anymore.
3) The Ultra-mentalita: if we have a stadio like that of Porto, the ultras can't do any good actions anymore. We need a Curva to show our power and our love en support to the players.

I know that in the future we will need to have our own stadio for our economy.

I've been thinking a lot of this case and I think that the best solution for the fans is that we play another 10-15years in olimpico. Then they break Olimpico off and built on the same site a new stadio that we can share again with Riomma. Why not another Olimpic stadium? But Lazio and Riomma must be shareholders, they must also receive many from the restaurants, cafés.... There must be on there own Curva's shops.
In the mean time, Lazio and both Roma can play for a year of 2 in Flaminio.

Maybe this is not a realistic thought but I wanted to write it down here once. Wink

the answer of your thoughts:
1. we don't need to share the same stadium to show our rivalry with riomma, are you serous want to share the same stadium for the next 10 -15 years more with that disgusting team??
2. that kind of fans you mentioned shouldn't support Lazio.. if they easily leave for just like that.. however, I agree that Lazio shouldn't move anywhere... Rome is our identity..
3. I don't really understand your statement here. Actions? what did you mean by actions? as long as the actions are positive actions i don't see any reason why that kind of actions can't be done in the new stadium. About the curva problems, if we could have the whole stadium why we should stick with only a curva?

If i'm not mistaken, olympico is owned by the municipality, so every week Lazio should pay rent fee to them.. We couldn't get anything from the stadium, we couldn't get any money if the stadium is rented for a concert or if sponsors put their logo in the stadium walls etc... so is not about olympico is not appropriate anymore for international standard of football stadium only but also about the ownership problems... we should have our own stadium! if olympico could be ours... that's perfect! but i'm afraid it wouldn't No
Back to top Go down
guardia alta
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 165
Country and city : italy

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:58 pm

rivalry with romanisti has nothing to do with sharing olimpico stadium.
i do believe in a private and safe stadium.
just as in england.
Back to top Go down
k77
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 149
Country and city : MALTA
Laziale since : 1986
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Lotito will better hurry up on the project of 'stadio delle Aquile' otherwise the 'Franco Sensi Stadium' (Riomma Stadium) will be built before ours !!
In an article of Corriere dello Sport yesterday said that the new AS.roma 1927 satium is goimng to built either at Bufalotta, in TorVerga­ta or Magliana, these are the areas that they are planning on. But its for sure that its not going to be planned at Torrevecchia on the lands of family Sensi . Months have passed now since the we have seen the 'stadio delle aqiule' stadium and everything semmed to be stopped.

Last edited by k77 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:09 pm

k77 wrote:
Lotito will better hurry up on the project of 'stadio delle Aquile' otherwise the 'Franco Sensi Stadium' (Riomma Stadium) will be built before ours !!
In an article of Corriere dello Sport yesterday said that the new AS.roma 1927 satium is goimng to built either at Bufalotta, in Tor Verga­ta or Magliana, these are the areas that they are planning on. But its for sure that its not going to be planned at Torrevecchia on the lands of family Sensi . Months have passed now since the we have seen the 'stadio delle aqiule' stadium and everything semmed to be stopped.

You mean years have passed? I think Lotito came up with this idea of a new stadium called 'Stadio Delle Aquile' back in 2004 or 2005.
Back to top Go down
k77
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 149
Country and city : MALTA
Laziale since : 1986
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:14 pm

Yes you're right, years have passed!!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:48 pm

10 September 2008

Lotito: I will make the stadium in Rome Lazio

"I have already identified an area in the municipality, now expecting a confrontation with Alemanno '

http://www.piazzadellaliberta.it/2008/09/10/lotito-faro-a-roma-lo-stadio-della-lazio/
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:26 pm

usampa wrote:

Lotito: I will make the stadium in Rome Lazio

... big city aint ? ... let's hope it's still inside the Circonvallazione near a Metro station
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm

I don't want to see Lazio move out of Rome. It is where it all began for this great club and brought football to the city. I love the Olimpico even though it has to be shared with riomma and don't want Lazio to leave the stadium either but it probably would be the way forward if Lazio were to have their own stadium built - whether redeveloping the Flaminio or getting the Aquile built - or another one. Bringing in good revenue from such a stadium will help the club in providing good funds for the future.

If riomma get their stadium project approved, then I am sure Lazio will get the same from the council. But like I said before, it will be difficult not seeing Lazio playing at the Olimpico with the Curva Nord and all the fans passionately cheering the team forward Crying or Very sad I don't want to lose that but I realise, like most people do, that it is in the best interests of the club if a new stadium was built. And as it seems likelier that a new stadium will go ahead, I really do hope it is built somewhere in Rome (preferably a traditional Laziale area Very Happy) and not out of the great city of Rome.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I can't see Lotito moving the club out of Roma.

That would be taking things way too far, every laziale from the average tifoso to the diehard ultras would have something to say about that

Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Outside Rome? Never! That's destroy everything for me. A new stadium, why not but not outside Romes walls.
If you guys understand what I mean, always Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Is it necessary to build new stadium???why can't we stay at olimpico???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

new stadio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next