usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Well Lotito is saying exactly that he want to build the stadium in Rome.
And as sooner this happen the better would be for all , fans , club, Lotito... Very Happy
Don't be sad about Olimpico, the new Stadio will be our home entirely for Lazio supporters , it would be new modern construction and it would help our finances. I am sure everyone will forget it, when the new sport facility is running. I see only pluses and advantages in this initiative.
Hopefully the mayor of Rome and the municipality are going to grant us nice place in Rome...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:27 pm

There is a lot larger potential on getting a go for a new stadio now when Veltroni is gone and Alemano is in charge (maybe someone living in Rome can give us a better description of the poltical discussin around this than I can since all my knowledge is second hand information...). However, I consider a stadio project something that will take quite a while so for the coming future we are staying at Olimpico.
In a longer perspective we need a stadio that is ours and in a few years time this might become reality...It is the only solution if looking at football from the economic stand point.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm no economist but I figure these are our options:
1. Stay in Olimpico but negotiate a cheaper rent considering if we stayed we'd play a game there every two weeks
2. Buy Olimpico once the rats get out and tear it down and build another stadium or renovate the existing stadium
3. Build a new stadium within the city limits should Lotito get a permit from the city
4. Build a new stadium outside the city on Lotito's private land.

Anyone thinks I'm wrong please say so.
I'd go for either solution nr.1 or 3 obviously

Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Sile wrote:
I'm no economist but I figure these are our options:
1. Stay in Olimpico but negotiate a cheaper rent considering if we stayed we'd play a game there every two weeks
2. Buy Olimpico once the rats get out and tear it down and build another stadium or renovate the existing stadium
3. Build a new stadium within the city limits should Lotito get a permit from the city
4. Build a new stadium outside the city on Lotito's private land.

Anyone thinks I'm wrong please say so.
I'd go for either solution nr.1 or 3 obviously

The 3rd sounds perfect for me. Although, I would rather stay at Olimpico if it wasn't our financial situation for its history.
On the other hand, It would be awesome to see our own stadium, with our colours, with our eagle, with our badge.
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:23 pm

I also hope that we stay in roma , but Lotito knows that nobody will come to the stadium if he leaves roma so I don't think it will be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:11 pm

In all this talk of a new stadium,I'm curios to know the story of Stadio Olimpico. I know it was opened in 1937,but when did we start using it? Immediatly or after some years? And where did we play before Olimpico?
Back to top Go down
Lazionale
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:31 pm

http://www.cittaceleste.it/index.php?pag=notizie_dett.php&id=43218&tip=0

It is something about new stadium. As i can understand we have three options (locations) to build new 55000 Stadio delle Aquile powered by solar energy Very Happy with an Olympic swimming pool, two indoor courts for football, volleyball, handball, tennis, hockey, a fitness center, equipped gyms, the Museum of LAZIO, businesses, restaurants, cultural and entertainment venues.
Three sites identified: the first is the Magliana, the second is in territory belonging to the community of Fiumicino, the third is on the Tiberina, on land owned by the same president of Lazio.
If anyone can give some details for this locations it would be good to know what are our options for building new stadium.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:13 am

Lazionale wrote:
http://www.cittaceleste.it/index.php?pag=notizie_dett.php&id=43218&tip=0

It is something about new stadium. As i can understand we have three options (locations) to build new 55000 Stadio delle Aquile powered by solar energy Very Happy with an Olympic swimming pool, two indoor courts for football, volleyball, handball, tennis, hockey, a fitness center, equipped gyms, the Museum of LAZIO, businesses, restaurants, cultural and entertainment venues.
Three sites identified: the first is the Magliana, the second is in territory belonging to the community of Fiumicino, the third is on the Tiberina, on land owned by the same president of Lazio.
If anyone can give some details for this locations it would be good to know what are our options for building new stadium.

That all sounds interesting and appealing for Lazio to get extra economical funds but I would still miss the Olimpico even though I know it is in Lazio's best interest to move out of there and have their own stadium. Is there like a set date for a final decision?
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 am

Surely il Derby (and possibly other big games) will be played at the Olimpico always though??? 55,000 is too small for a Derby.

valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 pm

why owuld we play it at the olimpico and not on our hostile home called stadio d l aquila
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:41 pm

c. testa wrote:
Surely il Derby (and possibly other big games) will be played at the Olimpico always though??? 55,000 is too small for a Derby.
we must play this in the new one, imagine the Curva close to the field like the Kop, and maybe some 1000 Peperones fans, instead of the silenced 23000 in the Sud
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:56 pm

pazke wrote:
c. testa wrote:
we must play this in the new one, imagine the Curva close to the field like the Kop, and maybe some 1000 Peperones fans, instead of the silenced 23000 in the Sud

I agree 100%

imgein if we hade our home end like the kop (close the pitch) it would a brillient atmsphire for the players and would scare the opponent
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:49 pm

FORZA-LAZIO1900 wrote:
pazke wrote:
c. testa wrote:

I agree 100%

imgein if we hade our home end like the kop (close the pitch) it would a brillient atmsphire for the players and would scare the opponent

Yes but that is not something Italian. I prefer the Curvas, the ultra mentalità. A kop is maybe more impressing for the opponents but in a Curva they can do better tifo-actions: banners etc.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm

there's nothing wrong with this

or this

and they have both no Curva
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Inter call themselves Curva Nord, but techinically its a gradinata.

The only reason iI say play il Derby at the Olimpico is because we can fit more laziali in there. Please dont tell me the Olimpico isnt intimidating. It makes the derby extra special to have the Curva Nord and Sud fighting it out at the same time the players do the same.

and I believe the Delle Aquile will be built with Curve anyway. I'm not a fan of english-style terraces.

FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:25 pm

c. testa wrote:
Inter call themselves Curva Nord, but techinically its a gradinata.

The only reason iI say play il Derby at the Olimpico is because we can fit more laziali in there. Please dont tell me the Olimpico isnt intimidating. It makes the derby extra special to have the Curva Nord and Sud fighting it out at the same time the players do the same.

and I believe the Delle Aquile will be built with Curve anyway. I'm not a fan of english-style terraces.

have u ever been to a english stadium in a derby match the atmpohire is amazing the fans are close to the pitch i would love to lazio have a home end like the kop or the kop with sheffield wednesday i am a fan of millwall in england and i went to Millwall V westham and the hatred for each teams inspires the team we won 4-1 but all this tlk of a new stadio is a bit pointless becasue i cant see it happening in the near futher (if at all)
Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Lazionale
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Roma And Lazio Forced To Quit The Olimpico
The Mayor of Rome Gianni Alemanno is forcing both Roma and Lazio to give up their home at the stadio Olimpico and construct their own stadiums as Italy tries to follow the English model...

Roma And Lazio Forced To Quit The Olimpico

Both teams have been sharing the national stadium over the years but all this is about to change as Alemanno is advising the clubs to move elsewhere.

Lazio already have plans for a new stadium and Roma are working on changing home too.

The Mayor believes it will be a good move in every sense as he wants the Olimpico to become the National team's home stadium, like Wembley is with England.

"The Olimpico cannot be the only stadium in Rome," said Alemanno.

"It has to return to being the National stadium and it's only right that Lazio and Roma move and have their own stadium to play their games in rather than share a ground.

"Lazio president Claudio Lotito is keen on the idea and he has backed the plans.

"The stadium project has to be in line with the club's needs and with the impact it will have on the local community," Lotito said.

The Biancocelesti chief is keen on the new Calcio stadium revolution. Juventus will be one of the top four clubs to get their own stadium after plans for a new ground we given the go-ahead this week. Juve's stadium will be ready for the 2012 season.

Inter and Milan are also pressing to move. The Nerazzurri want out of the San Siro. Lazio and Roma's plans are likely to get the ball rolling as other clubs follow suit with talk of Genoa and Sampdoria also moving from Marassi.

Goal.com

finally something is moving on
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 pm

i am not sure tht artical is a good thing i mean have we got the money to build a new stadium let alone the bills that go with a stadium (electric,gas,water etc) i mean we are hardly the riches club in the world
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 am

FORZA-LAZIO1900 wrote:
i am not sure tht artical is a good thing i mean have we got the money to build a new stadium let alone the bills that go with a stadium (electric,gas,water etc) i mean we are hardly the riches club in the world

Lotito already has a plan for this project,so I beleive the economics here isnt the biggest problem,as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
FORZA-LAZIO1900 wrote:

Lotito already has a plan for this project,so I beleive the economics here isnt the biggest problem,as far as I am concerned.

wouldnt tht money on a new stadio be better used buying new good defenders and midfileders???

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:03 pm

the rent at Olimpico is crippling Lazio, having a new stadio would increase our annual income considerably thus in future mercati there would be more money to spend.

short term pain for long term gain. I just worry about the history we are going to lose at Olimpico and I hope we maintain the "Italian-style curva".

k77
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 149
Country and city : MALTA
Laziale since : 1986
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:59 pm

«La nostra sfida più importante è lo stadio, la sua nascita, la sua costruzione».
Una cosa la posso dire....«Sarà un’opera che rimarrà nella storia dello sport italiano ed europeo».
Entro 6-8 mesi spero possano arrivare le concessioni. Se dovesse essere così, saremmo pronti per metterci a lavorare. Lo stadio potrebbe nascere in due anni, due anni e mezzo».

Saremo i primi a fare il nuovo stadio!! Uno stadio all'inglese con negozi musei ecc come i grandi club inglesi e con grandissimi ricavi!! Uno stadio a norma Uefa con le ultime tecnologie piu avanzate! e x questo passeremo alla storia del calcio italiano

goal.com

Refering to this article the new stadium is to be built in the next 2 or 2 and a half years, and is going to be an english style stadium with shops, musem, like the stadium of the major clubs in england but , it does not says's where the stadium will be built
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:11 pm

k77 wrote:
«La nostra sfida più importante è lo stadio, la sua nascita, la sua costruzione».
Una cosa la posso dire....«Sarà un’opera che rimarrà nella storia dello sport italiano ed europeo».
Entro 6-8 mesi spero possano arrivare le concessioni. Se dovesse essere così, saremmo pronti per metterci a lavorare. Lo stadio potrebbe nascere in due anni, due anni e mezzo».

Saremo i primi a fare il nuovo stadio!! Uno stadio all'inglese con negozi musei ecc come i grandi club inglesi e con grandissimi ricavi!! Uno stadio a norma Uefa con le ultime tecnologie piu avanzate! e x questo passeremo alla storia del calcio italiano

goal.com

Refering to this article the new stadium is to be built in the next 2 or 2 and a half years, and is going to be an english style stadium with shops, musem, like the stadium of the major clubs in england but , it does not says's where the stadium will be built

This story is a bid old but can change many things. First if we have our own stadium Lazio will became more bigger club, in a point that will earn more money and gain more revenues. And second, the place was a issue. Lazio fans want to be in Rome, while I think there is not empty space to put it. Will see what will happened but it this come out it will be holiday for lazio. Imagine go to the Stadium to catch a game and then buy Lazio staff in store in the stadium. I was in Barcelona and see Camp Nou and that's the case there, so you can basicly do everything in stadium area.
Back to top Go down
spud
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : England Bristol
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:33 pm

I would love Lazio to have their own new stadium.And yes,get rid of the curves.
I love Genoa's ground.A bigger version of that would be amazing.Apart from the Rome Derby
the atmosphere at the Olympico is virtually non existant unless you are stood in the Curva Nord.
We need shops,hotel,conferance rooms,club,restaurant,cinema etc,if we are to move on & become wealthier.
Grounds need to be used 24/7 instead of just on Sunday afternoons.
Forza Lazio bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Today at 3:17 am

Back to top Go down

new stadio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next