Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:11 pm

I'm not sure "getting rid of the curves" is an option the fans would accept gladly.

I like the Camp Nou better Very Happy maybe a teeny weeny bit smaller Very Happy

Back to top Go down
12tnr
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:51 pm

I see many attacks on Lotito, though, can anyone here deny that this man saved the club financially? He may know very little about football, nor making friends with team and fans. But I believe in him and his cold and hard mentality, he is a badass negotiatior and knows how to play the game. It is easy for us all to blame his choices and make him the scapegoat of bad results, but it's not like Craggnotti lead the team to scudetto in one day, no it took years of work and work. Decades ago we played the Serie B, Craggnotti built a solid Serie A- team that could battle any champion. Could it be we fans bacame spoiled and greedy? We need patience, organization and unconditional believe in our thing.

It take years of hard work to build a team of champions, and Lotito has what it takes. He does work hard everyday for this club and I have no doubt that he will rest until on the top. If a fan came and told us: here you go, I have land you can build on! Well, we would be grateful just for the thought (even if we say no because this land is far far away). Now Lotito mentions his own land as an option and we start with our conspiracy theories.

This Societa Sportiva is definetly tracking forward and an own stadium is just a matter of time, whatever choice it will be I am confident Lotito makes the right decisions to benefit the club economically, because money seems his language.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:42 am

Ok I agree with you in more things. We all hate Lotito at first coz he is little selfish, but in economical way he did excellent job. Spending not too much money and lowering the dept more and more and still manage to make our Lazio competitive. Craggnotti only bring bankruptcy to this team and risk to lose it forever, yeah he made Lazio great and bring us glory but he also bring us hell.
Back to top Go down
12tnr
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:53 am

Jofo wrote:
Craggnotti only bring bankruptcy to this team and risk to lose it forever, yeah he made Lazio great and bring us glory but he also bring us hell.

Yes, either him or Mendieta pirat
Back to top Go down
imbacucumber
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : Kyiv
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Can somebody translate this article plz? if i am not mistaken, there something about place for new stadio

http://www.lazialita.com/VisualizzaSezione.asp?IdArticolo=1768
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:35 pm

imbacucumber wrote:
Can somebody translate this article plz? if i am not mistaken, there something about place for new stadio

http://www.lazialita.com/VisualizzaSezione.asp?IdArticolo=1768

Meeting Lotito - Mayor Allemanno : new stadium coming closer

Yesterday morning pres. Lotito has met mayor Allemanno concerning an agreement where to build the new ground : first option is Via Tiberina.

It was not the first meeting between them, and will not be the last.
The mayor and president have spoken each other about the current situation.
The city authority of Roma have given their OK to built 2 new stadiums in Rome, each one in propety of the 2 clubs, Lazio and ASR. Now the 2 clubs have to find the area in the city where to built it.

For Lazio the choice is at Via Tiberina, where pres. Lotito is the owner of the grounds there. But there is doubt about this, cause the ground is near the Tiber river, and these grounds have big risks to be flooded time after time. Now they are studying this area for this problem, and they wait the technical rapport if it's ok to built or not.
Otherwise there is an alternative, in the area between Via Salaria and Via Flaminio, and in this case Lazio will have to wait much longer to built their own ground.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Both are way out of Rome. We are capitol clubs, not suburban.
Back to top Go down
imbacucumber
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : Kyiv

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:32 pm

pazke, greate, thank you cheers

Is Via Tiberina far from the city?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Well it isn't close, depending on the exact location in the street, but anyway further away from the center than Olimpico. ( according to googlemaps)

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Jofo wrote:

Not many stadiums are in the city centre anyway, Delle Alpi (Turin), Parkhead and Ibrox (Glasgow), as long as its not Formia or somewhere like that it's ok.

Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:31 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Not many stadiums are in the city centre anyway, Delle Alpi (Turin), Parkhead and Ibrox (Glasgow), as long as its not Formia or somewhere like that it's ok.

Is too far form Rome.

A plain near Rome La Lazio, ce solo la Lazio. scratch It doesn't fit
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Is too far form Rome.

A plain near Rome La Lazio, ce solo la Lazio. scratch It doesn't fit

I know what your saying but I guarantee Roma won't have a studium right next to the Colluseum either, it's impossible. As long as it's in the district of Rome i'm happy.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 pm

These days no new stadiums are built on central locations in the cities. Simply put, there is no space and there is a lot more to earn from creating stadiums and larger sports complexes a bit further out as they can be accompanied with shopping centers etc.. sad, but true...
Back to top Go down
[762]MaDFroG
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : Montenegro, Podgorica
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Lotito Hopeful For New Lazio Stadium
Lazio president Claudio Lotito is hopeful that his side will have their own stadium in the near future...

Speaking at the opening of the new San Carlo-Idi hospital in Rome on Monday, Lazio president Claudio Lotito once again discussed the possibility of a new stadium for the Biancocelesti.

"For the stadium to become a reality we need about two and a half or three years," he confirmed, according to Calciomercato.

Over the last few Serie A campaigns there has been plenty of talk about Lazio moving away from the Stadio Olimpico, so that both the Eagles and bitter rivals Roma would have their own grounds and no longer have to share a stadium.

"The problem is the door has to be opened through all the bureaucracy," Lotito explained. "However, I think that because of the current administration in Rome there are opportunities that did not exist in the past."

Lotito's Lazio enjoyed a fine start to this season but, after losing their past two Serie A matches (to Inter and Atalanta), have fallen down to eighth place in the standings.

goal.com
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Mayor of ROme has told media that he approve and will allow Lazio and both Roma to have there own stadiums.

Rome Mayor Backs Lazio's New Stadium Plan
Lazio want to push ahead with new stadium plans - and they can, as Rome's mayor has lent his support...

The mayor of Rome, Gianni Alemanno, has given Lazio his full backing for a new stadium in the capital city.

The Biancocelsti are pushing ahead with plans for a new venue and they are currently looking at potential sites around the eternal city.

Sharing the stadio Olimpico with Roma is no longer a viable option for the future and the club want to follow in Juventus' footsteps and build their own home.

A new venue is still some way off as plans and ideas constantly change, but Alemanno has pledged his support to the club and their ambitions.

"Lotito has precise ideas," Alemanno told Ansa.it.

"We are trying to make his ideas work for the city and we are also speaking with Roma about their plans too.

"We are hopeful of working together with both clubs and help their initiatives."

Stadiums in Italy are always in a poor state as the local authorities lease the venues to the teams but fail to modernise them.

With clubs having their own venues, the responsibility to keep them in shape will lie with the owners - meaning security and amenities will be improved rather than neglected.

From goal.com, Salvatore Landolina
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 144
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Finally, I have been waiting on this! A new stadio within the city limits of Rome will lead us to a new golden era. cheers We must thank Lotito for his personality to get things done this time. We will get ahead of rioma and gain on juve, milan and Inter. Let's just hope his lack of "intelligence in certain matters" doesn't backfires on us fans and he locates the stadio too far away.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm

I want to understand something.. Where does the money come from for this project? Is it the same money for contracts and transfers? Or how does all this fit together?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
I want to understand something.. Where does the money come from for this project? Is it the same money for contracts and transfers? Or how does all this fit together?

Thanks.

I guess it would come from business loans and investors, we may even go for the approach of getting the stadium sponsored to help pay for the construction etc. The money for the project will not be linked to our contract and transfer funds, but I was wondering if the loans would be in Lotito's name or Lazio's?

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 pm

I have heard that Puma will be our major sponsor. I guess the stockholders will increase the capital as well and no doubt loans will be taken.
I am curious to see , if there is something in english about that part of the project.
Because Lotito has said , I have made that project long time ago , and everyone was talking about it....
That means the project was generally/public known ?
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:51 pm

I really loves the idear.. And the name, is also a fantastic name.. I just looks forward to the building starts... Then can Merda keep Olimpico!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 am

Rome duo get stadium go-ahead Sunday 29 March, 2009

Roma and Lazio could soon build their own separate stadiums, confirmed the Mayor of the Eternal City.

Both clubs have been considering plans to construct their own arenas rather than jointly rent the Stadio Olimpico from the local council.

It is a move that would allow them to gain income from ticket sales as well as corporate events and renting out space for stores.

“We are confident and working intensely to find the right area to base them in,” revealed Mayor Gianni Alemanno.

“It is not easy, as we have to settle on a plot that is suitable in terms of transport and for the fans’ needs.

“Creating these stadiums would be important to make the most of these clubs, as it means new income and also helps the sides be more solid financially.”

In Italy none of the clubs own their own stadiums, although Juventus are in the process of constructing a new arena on the site of the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:35 pm

This are the best news this season. Our own stadium will double our revenues and make the derby more magical.

Pick up good location Lotito I still want to go to Rome to see my Lazio.
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 pm

I don't believe that Lotito will do something about build new stadium,he can't pay a wages of ours best players(only he can afford 1 mil or 1.5 max per year for "stars" in lazio)new stadium is dream for Lotito and he will cost how much 200-300 mil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm

viper wrote:
I don't believe that Lotito will do something about build new stadium,he can't pay a wages of ours best players(only he can afford 1 mil or 1.5 max per year for "stars" in lazio)new stadium is dream for Lotito and he will cost how much 200-300 mil?

It's about controlling finances. Because of our situation, and our past, we simply cannot pay 2 million a year to every player. We will see with this new stadium, I want to believe in it - why not. Everyone is shouting about Lazialita, but whenever the name 'Lotito' pops up in an article there's nothing but negativism. Makes me sad, because as far as I know this is simply good news, no?!

Boh.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Too many "could" and "would" and "considering". These aren't news as there is nothing new about them. same old story for a couple of years.

We "could" build a new stadium if the city council "would" approve of the plans and so far we are "considering" a few places in and around the city that "could" be used as a "potential" ground for a new stadium.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stadio   Today at 7:38 am

Back to top Go down

new stadio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next