Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Lazio doing charity? Why not!   Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:25 am

I was wondering if Lazio players are doing charity events or taking part in some of them. Maybe Paolo or Fabrizio know something more? Since I am organizing a charity poker event followed by radio, press and television including parts of the German national football team I thought it might be possible to do something similar in Rome with the help of the popularity of the Lazio players. We want to raise around 15.000 with the event itself and about 25.000 every year with a foundation and the help of a friend of mine who plays in the German Bundesliga. The whole money goes to children of refugees. It would be great to have something like this in Rome as well with Lazio also trying to do something for the image. Let it be for young disabled kids, children of refugees or young raped women. There is a lot you can do. Let me all know what you think about this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio doing charity? Why not!   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:52 am

Wow, that is great you are doing that Capitano. I would have no idea how to approach the club or players though. Let us know how your project in Germany goes. Good luck. The world needs more people like you.
Back to top Go down

Lazio doing charity? Why not!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1