5%
 5% [ 5 ]
other-specify who in a reply
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 99

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 pm

It has to be Rocchi... He sign the contract so he will stay for long time without a doubt. At least as long as Lazio want him. And I think he is coping really well as a captain.. Mentaly he is strong.. I do believe that he is a good friend to all of the players in the team so yea... why not.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Without a shadow, Rocchi for me.
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Rocchi of course!
Back to top Go down
IRR87
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 110
Country and city : Belgium Turnhout
Laziale since : 2005

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:44 pm

indeed, rocchi
He did a good job when zauri was injured, and he has passion!
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:44 pm

i think Rocchi deserves the armband the most
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:45 pm

vent wrote:
i think Rocchi deserves the armband the most
I agree. After Rocchi, Pandev, and after Pandev, De Silvestri
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 am

Laziophilic wrote:
But Siviglia had a disatrous campiagn and awaful discipline records Bobbi not to mention that his days with Lazio are counted??

I agree mate, it was not Siviglia's best campaign - but that can be said for most of the squad aswell. Also prior to this campaign he well at Lazio so thats what I considered aswell.

His discipline this past season was not the best true, but that can be said for Mutarelli, for example, who got 2 red cards was it plus several yellow's, as did other players like De Silvestri.

I dont think his days at Lazio are counted. I think he will be here for a while and I hope he is. I think Rossi is confident in him and is a favourite of his so thats why.... also I too would love to see Rocchi as capitano but I dont know why, but I would prefer to have a defender or midfielder as a captain.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 am

Don`t mind me folks but.. even though some of you had great arguments (like age, position in the field.. being a laziale or not, etc.) i really believe that (again, some of you) have no idea what the hell are u talking about. Rocchi saved us with his spirit far too many times. He choose to stay with us..even when big clubs (we are not one right now) wanted him. And most of all..he did everything in the pitch, for this club and for this colours. To say now that he`s old..striker..and so on..prooves that u have no idea what football is and u should start with another sport (even though i doubt that u will be good even then).
Tomasso don`t desirve this words and this lack of confidence from some around here. If i were him now..and read this forum..i will leave Lazio ASAP. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Zdravko
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 51
Country and city : Croatia,Sisak

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:19 am

Rocchi for captain!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Don`t mind me folks but.. even though some of you had great arguments (like age, position in the field.. being a laziale or not, etc.) i really believe that (again, some of you) have no idea what the hell are u talking about. Rocchi saved us with his spirit far too many times. He choose to stay with us..even when big clubs (we are not one right now) wanted him. And most of all..he did everything in the pitch, for this club and for this colours. To say now that he`s old..striker..and so on..prooves that u have no idea what football is and u should start with another sport (even though i doubt that u will be good even then).
Tomasso don`t desirve this words and this lack of confidence from some around here. If i were him now..and read this forum..i will leave Lazio ASAP. End of story.
I agree with you Kurama and I'll tell you why.
What disappointed me in some statements here is that Rocchi hasn't been loyal to our club. He has been showing respect so many times to us , that I really don't know what more could we ask.....
And how do you understand the meaning of the word "loyalty" ? Show me one player , just one player of Rocchi's caliber who in today football world doesn't want to gain what he deserves. The football is a big scene , whit big profits and you should take advantage of....
I really don't know player like him , who would stay in club like ours with such financial problems and lack of resources. But he did it , he stayed and not for his million. He stayed because of Lazio , because of the club , because of the supporters and because he is a real Italian. He is not even born in Rome , but his passion and devotion to our club is tremendous. What more could we ask from him ?
He is natural born leader , and that why I want him to be our captain. Because it would be pure disrespect to his personality , if he does not become our next captain....
I don't want to be extreme like Kurama and say : you should start watching another sport , etc..... No , no , you should have your opinion , and you should support Lazio , the same way as Rocchi did.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:32 pm

usampa wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
I agree with you Kurama and I'll tell you why.
What disappointed me in some statements here is that Rocchi hasn't been loyal to our club. He has been showing respect so many times to us , that I really don't know what more could we ask.....
And how do you understand the meaning of the word "loyalty" ? Show me one player , just one player of Rocchi's caliber who in today football world doesn't want to gain what he deserves. The football is a big scene , whit big profits and you should take advantage of....
I really don't know player like him , who would stay in club like ours with such financial problems and lack of resources. But he did it , he stayed and not for his million. He stayed because of Lazio , because of the club , because of the supporters and because he is a real Italian. He is not even born in Rome , but his passion and devotion to our club is tremendous. What more could we ask from him ?
He is natural born leader , and that why I want him to be our captain. Because it would be pure disrespect to his personality , if he does not become our next captain....
I don't want to be extreme like Kurama and say : you should start watching another sport , etc..... No , no , you should have your opinion , and you should support Lazio , the same way as Rocchi did.

agree 100%

and lets not forget he did this while his contract was still in the balance

Rocchi has carried us at times

show him the respect he deserves

nando
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 58
Country and city : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:58 pm

for now, zaurii or rocchi, 2 years from now its de silvestri
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:02 am

All my respect for u guys.. testa and usampa. Nice to see some folks who praise that kind of human (beside sport) like Rocchi.

Again..i`m sorry if i was a little bit extreme but i just can`t understand why in the world could someone ask for more then Rocchi when it comes to a leader...i just don`t understand.
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 am

I`m thinking like howie and darran etc.
it`s difficult to choose one just yet.

Zauri,isn`t up to it he`s shown us already.Dabo is a bit careless sometimes and needs to improve his discipline.

I suppose Rocchi would be the best choice,he never stops running and never gives up.Maybe though he should be concentrating on being a goal poacher.
Back to top Go down
Laziale_100%
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : Zenica, BIH

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:24 am

AbedElkader wrote:
i choose Rocchi

Me too.....
Back to top Go down
Demonheunet2
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : USA, Fresno
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:57 pm

I picked Zauri out of instinct. But Rocchi is good too.
Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 230
Country and city : Bandung

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:07 am

I choose De Silvestri.
It's his destiny...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Petter wrote:
I choosed Rocchi but I hopes that are future captain is De Silvestri!

I choosed De Silvestri but Rocchi deserves it more :)
Back to top Go down
_Rocchi_
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 6
Country and city : BG Sofia
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:59 pm

i'd definitely go for Rocchi :)
if there is a player who may be called the symbol of the present Lazio,this is him :) It is obvious that he was best friend with Di Canio Very Happy He has inherited all of his positive characteristics , Rocchi for captain! :)

edit: as far as De Silvestri is concerned,i hope he stays with us long enought to become a captain :)
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:59 am

so Cribari has stated in an interview that he wants to become the eventual captain for Lazio.

his words were so encouraging that, if he really is part of our first team plans, give it to him. the best captains are defenders, so do it Rossi!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Not even my school football team could accept that a player like Cribari could be the captain..let alone a club like Lazio..but he`s a defender (that`s GOD is some Lazio fans point of view) so give it to him Rossi.. make fun of Lazio, of Lazio`s fans..and make fun of you.
Jesus Christ..Cribari captain =)))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:15 pm

everybody knows my opinion on Rocchi as captain, so I won't state it again.

defenders make the best captains, they command the team, they should keep the side disciplined, they're the best option. just look at Nesta.

yes, Cribari is not fit to tie Nesta's shoelaces, but De Silvestri is and so will be Tuia. De Silvestri is too young and some players have been in the first team longer. Cribari had one bad season, but so has most of the Lazio squad and I just think that captain Zauri leaving is not good for us, as I've previously said.

I can't find a great captain in this team, other than De Silvestri in 2 years time and mane me a great forward who was also a truly great captain?

don't say Raul, he's rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:36 am

I agree about De Silvestri..or at least i would like to agree (just because he`s 100% Laziale). But do you know if he has that kind of personality that a captain needs ? Do you know if he can influence, control and holding people ? It`s not that easy to be a captain..and for sure it`s not enaugh to be from that club to gain this honor. Not by a long shot.

Alan Shearer was a striker and one of the best captains in the history. Del Piero. And yes, Raul..why do u say that he`s rubbish ? This are just 3 examples..and yes, they are from those clubs 100% ..but they also have the qualities needed for a captain..i just don`t see De Silvestri right now to fill that place. And even if he could..what Rocchi`s spirit means to us..it will be also rubbish to not give him this honor.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:07 am

to be a great captain of Lazio you cant just be a great laziale (although that is extremely important) but you need to actually be a leader on the field too

we dont know de Silvestri but if he does not have a leader mentality, then he cannot be captain. captain needs to be mature, strong and have the experience to direct his teammates.

i believe that De Silvestri will be captain of Lazio in 3 years or so. let Rocchi be captain now, De Sivestri vice captain.

Lorenzo will be great but he is 20, only a year with the first team and still is not ready, remember he has been sent off for stupid mistakes and is still learning the game.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 pm

I agree with many aspects of the previous two posts. De Silvestri can be a great captain in the future, but for the moment he is too immature and indisciplined.

however, he has the ability to lead the team in a few years, he's got the passion, the desire and I think he will also command the respect of his fellow teammates, but that is a debate for 2 or 3 years time, not now.

Del Piero, Raul and Shearer were such great players and iconic figures in massive teams, they didn't really need to lead the team as such, if we make Rocchi captain, it's the same story, but there will be certain circumstances over the coming seasons were Rocchi's status and drive will not carry us through games like a commanding leader would do. There were players who play at Juve with Del Piero who would have made better captains than him, our problem is, we probably won't have anybody in the side who is as good an option as Rocchi. I guess that's what our successes and failures have done to us. Let's face it, Rocchi would not match up to Nesta and although there aren't many Nestas out there, we should strive to find one very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: captain for lazio   Today at 9:02 am

Back to top Go down

captain for lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next