usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:41 am

Does anyone know , what amount of money will earn Zarate ? I have the same question about Carrizo....
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:07 am

No team wants Bianchi anymore in EPL

Many teams from EPL were trying to steal Mauro from us...

Those facts are saying a lot to me..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:47 pm

c. testa wrote:
howie wrote:
What a hype surrounding this player!

I know that he's talented and such and had good scoring records in Argentina ( not phenomenal but pretty good). But the fact that he didn't score a galore of goals in Qatar and did not go on to become a key player in Birmingham (used in sparring irregularity according to channel 4), how can everyone be sure that he'll do great at Lazio? The video clips about what he did and can do is great, but he is not that proven yet. Sorry for being a pessimist but I'm really just trying to be realistic. Bianchi had a great hype too but we all know how that went.

he isn't proven yet but can I mention an name - Ezequiel Lavezzi for Napoli was even more unproven and he has turned out to be a fantastic player. i think and hope Zarate will have a similar impact

Zarate was very highly rated for what he did in the EPL, the time he did play he was very impressive.

Bianchi's time in England hurt him more than anything. he will come good, but it wont be at Lazio.

Argentine players have generally suited Serie A over the years. It's cheaper for Lotito to bring in players from overseas as the price of homegrown players is always inflated. He knows this, he's a business man, that's why he bought a load of foreign players the time our squad was depleted and he's done a few good deals, Zarate, I believe is another.

Zarate only played 4 months in the EPL. As the EPL is the most popular league in my country and as I tend to watch Serie A, I asked many of my friends what they thought of Zarate. Some knew him and said he was a fantastic player, some said he was good, but would suit Serie A better, some knew him only as that awesome player who came off the bench and scored goals and some knew him for one goal in particular, but the point is, he made an impression, despite playing for a weak club.

South American players have never suited the EPL, I think he was only ever brought in to be an impact player for Birmingham. Many pundits will tell you now that had he played in the starting line up every game, he would have kept Birmingham in the league, as Tevez did with West Ham the season before.

I believe Bianchi is a good striker, I really do and I also believe that if we purchased him last summer, things may have been very different, but I think Zarate is a much better deal. Honestly, I think Bianchi liked the thought of playing for Lazio and i think he still deos and I admire that. If one day he rediscovers his form and ends up in or around the italia squad, I'd welcome him back with open arms. My fear for him is that he'll end up in obscurity for a bit, just as Maccarone, Materazzi etc. all did when they moved to England and made little impression.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:54 pm

I can pretty much agree with all of that, to tell the truth EPL is popular where i live too (australia) and so I knew Zarate was highly rated. Some thought he would have saved Birmingham from the drop if he got more time.

Argentines suit Italy, because we are almost exactly the same nationality as the argentines. Very Happy More than half of all Argentineans originally came from Italy. Their game is very technical as well, so we know Zarate will be of Serie A quality, he may need to adjust tactically but that will come with time.

as for Bianchi, he is capable, 18 goals for Reggina is an incredible effort, but thing is he then went to England, which does not suit his game. If he had never left Italy, well I think he'd be in the Azzurri squad by now.

the fact that Rocchi and Pandev have such a good partnership meant it was always going to be hard for him to break it and show what he can do. if he joins another Serie A club permanently this summer (Toro are interested), I think he'll prove many laziali wrong.

Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Woohoo! Zarate! Saw this transfer come through in Italian papers, so happy!
Back to top Go down
Grande
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 10
Country and city : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Zarete is one very good player :) I want from him push in 1 goal against roma :)
Back to top Go down
El MaEsTro
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : Kuwait City
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona ! Zaradona !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarate Announces Lazio Switch   Today at 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Zarate Announces Lazio Switch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5