AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:08 am

Ultras and Violence again in the aim of Figc and Italian governament.

After the Match Roma Napoli and the violent facts happened in Napoli and Roma Train station during the transfer of more then 1.500 Napoli supporters the Italian Lega Calcio and the minister maroni ( difesa) choose to close down and remove the Ultras from the stadium.
Immediate reactions from Napoli President Laurentis and other teams because rules and strategy against violence are done without projects and this will kill the attending in the Italian stadium.
The fact is that after 20 years the FIGC according to Coni and governors are still not capable to manage the "sistema Calcio" in Italy-

By Ermetico
Source : All Major Italian News magazine

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:12 am

Mauri: I will show you who i a am!
Formello:
Mauri released a long interview after long time of silence and controversial arguments with la Societa' and supporters.
in few words this is Mauri thoughts:
" Past season was a small disaster for everyone and my work wasn't good at all. I take my responsability and supporters critics but now i am read to show you who i am and what i can do for the team"

By ermetico
Source : Il Tempo

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Tommaso Rocchi ...I am ready

Tommaso Rocchi released a short interview today after his vacation in Paris at Disney World.

" I am ready to start again. I suffered a lot, i cry , when i was in China, for many reasons and now i am so excited to get back.
I need to play and i need support my team . I am sure that we have a good team this year and past times , last season, is behind."

The medical notes are positive and Tommaso is going to be 100% in one week from now.

From Ermetico and some different sources.

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:39 am

Pandev: We can beat Milan Wednesday 17 September, 2008

Macedonian marksman Goran Pandev is revelling in Lazio's dream start to the season and is ready to take aim at a stuttering Milan side.

After last season's mid-table misery, Lazio have turned things around and sit top of the Serie A table with six points from six.

“We aren't top by chance,” Pandev insisted. “We are a young side but a very strong one.

“I said a month ago that we aren't scared of anyone and now we are travelling to Milan ready to have a great game.

“Last year we put in a fantastic performance at San Siro but this year we must win.

“Nonetheless we are keeping our feet on the ground and we have some tough games coming up like Milan and the test against Fiorentina next Wednesday.”

However, Pandev isn't taking the Rossoneri lightly and expects to meet with fierce resistance in Italy's fashion capital.

“They are having big problems but they are a side full of champions,” the experienced hitman stressed.

“I think at the moment Milan are just suffering from tiredness and we need to try and take advantage of that because we have a fast side.”

Lazio managed a 1-1 draw at San Siro in this fixture last term and a similar result on Sunday would leave Carlo Ancelotti's job hanging by a thread.

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:48 am

SS Lazio today training: wensday 17th

Today in Formello Lazio was training in the top field of the training centre away from anyone eyes .
Delio Rossi choose to work with his players in total silence and secret in order to avoid any "news" or tactics samples for next match against Milan.
The field was quite full with more then 28 players training and playing a short match with two different lines up where the most important ones were mixed in order to balance the 2 teams.
Nothing else to add because it is private.

From Formello by Ermetico

El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Rocchi soon back   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 am

Date, 18th September, 2008
Rocchi soon back

SS Lazio comunicates that Tommaso Rocchi will return to full training with the group next week. This should mean that the attacker will be ready for a comeback in the end of September.

In other injury news, Rozehnal missed todays session, but should be ok for Milan. Pasquale Foggia and Ousmane Dabo are still in doubt, while Del Nero and Firmani are still on the injury list.

Text: Weninho - Laziofever Team
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:10 pm

Date, 18th September, 2008
Longo appointed secretary

According to Corriere dello Sport, Lazio's new "general secretary" (segretario generale) is the attorney Pantaleo Longo, former Figc-worker. He will take Persichetti's place.
________

Text: Weninho - Laziofever Team
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:40 am

Lazio Pallavolo( Volley) Party.

Yesterday at the White restaurant and bar the SS lazio Volley man and women welcome party.
In cooperation with "3Menda" a new fashion line for women and man a company made by Beppe Signori and partners that announced the new winter line.
President Giorgio D'Arpino display the new season, the mission and the passion of the Volley Team during the party where Sport and fashion where fused togheter in perfect style.
The attendance at the Party was a real success : President Buccioni, Polisportiva Lazio, Cantatore (Boxe), Pantano ( ex Olimpic), Tania Zamparo( ex Miss Italia), Mr Pino Insegno( actor), Mr Pino Capua ( Coni medical division anti doping) , and Mr Delio Rossi with President Lotito.
In a beautiful atmosphere with music, Francesco Scarcelli, and food specialties the party ended with President Lotito private speech in the dinner table in fornt of few journalist listening to him for almost an hour about Lazio and Alitalia.

By Ermetico.

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:41 pm

Rocchi : training with the squad.
Today first training for Tommaso Rocchi with the first squad in Formello.
After 4 weeks Tommaso Rocchi is back with his teammates for the full training session.
Tommaso needs to improve his muscles and doctors are postive for his comeback to the matches in one week.

By Ermetico

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:19 am

[b]LAZIO FIORENTINA MATCH COMMENTS BY MAIN NEWS PAPERS:

THE SHOW IS HERE.

LAZIO ONLY LAZIO

THE LAZIO PARTY

THE TRIO IS BACK.[/
b]

By Ermetico. Rome

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 am

LAZIO FIRST IN THE STANDING AFTER 34 YEARS ( AT 5TH MATCH)

THIS IS THE MAIN NEWS!

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 pm

La Lazio Primavera si è aggiudicata il Torneo giovanile Karol Wojtyla battendo nella finale di oggi , disputata sul Campo “Tobia” nel Centro Sportivo dei Vigili Urbani, la formazione ucraina del CPF Karpaty per 3-0. Ennesima prova maiuscola della formazione biancoceleste che ha messo al sicuro il risultato gia’ nella prima frazione di gioco segnando con Sciamanna al 14′ e con Perpetuini al 45′. Nel secondo tempo ancora Sciamanna, autentico mattatore, al 51′ ha definitivamente steso gli avversari. Spettatori d’eccezione il Presidente della Lazio Claudio Lotito e il Presidente della FIGC Giancarlo Abete, il quale ha consegnato la Coppa ai ragazzi di Sesena indiscussi vincitori. Premiato anche l’attaccante Sciamanna come miglior realizzatore del Torneo.

La formazione biancoceleste ritornera’ in campo domani, allorquando sul Campo “Fulvio Bernardini” di Trigoria , alle ore 11.00, affrontera’ la Roma nella finale del Memorial “Franco Sensi” in un derby che si preannuncia molto combattuto.

Lazio primavera( Young team) won the Wojtyla Trophy in the final match against the CPF Karpaty. This trophy is very important for the youngs team and Lazio Primavera defeat all teams with honour.

BY Ermetico and Piazza della Liberta'

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Lazio Lecce The Match event

Today in the Olimpico stadium before the match will be prized by President Lotito the SS Lazio primavera ".
The young SS Lazio Team won the Carol Woytila contest 3 days ago and the young Team with his best and great players as Tui, Faraoni, Medicino are the firts Team future.

By Ermetico LazioFever.org

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Lazio Lecce

Rocchi out.
Mr Delio Rossi decided to preserve the Captain from possible risks in today match. After that the Seria A will observe a 15 days of vacations due to the National Teams matches in Europe.
This period will finally define Rocchi, Matuzalem, Firmani, Dabo atlethic and injuries problems.

By Ermetico from Formello

El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 am

4th december, 2008
Injury problems

Many worries for Delio Rossi before saturdays game against Inter. Stephen Lichtsteiner is in serious doubt after picking up a knee-injury against Milan and will race against time to be able to play saturday. David Rozehnal and Pasquale Foggia are down with the fever and did not train today. Also Goran Pandev rested due to problems with a thigh.

Sebastiano Siviglia is following his training schedule and so does Matuzalem, who could be called up for the bench, as he's expected to return to full training monday. Stefano Mauri picked up a knock during the training but should be ok for saturday.

-----------------------

By Weninho for Laziofever.org
Sources: lazialita.it, piazzadellaliberta.it, sslazio.it
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:27 am

16th December 2008
No conflict beetween Rocchi, Pandev and Zarate

Reports in Italian newspapers indicated that an argument beetween Tommaso Rocchi, Goran Pandev and Mauro Zarete should have been taken place after the game against Udinese. Rocchi should according to reports have been unhappy about Zarate and Pandev only passed the ball beetween themselfs and not included him in the game.

However, on monday Rocchis agent Oscar Damiani explained the situation:

"He (Rocchi) explained to me that they were talking internally about going to thank the supporters, perhaps with raised voices, but they did certainly not discussing from a tactical point of view. There will certainly arrive an official statement from Tommaso today or tomorrow, also because beetween him, Pandev and Zarate there are no problems and they are going along both on the pitch and outside", he told calciomercato.it.

Translated by Weninho for Laziofever.org
Source: lazialita.it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team   Today at 9:02 am

Back to top Go down

SS LAZIO general NEWS By LazioFever team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4