Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Biancocelesti wrote:
When he goes to Inter, in 5 months he'll win a scudetto. So I'm happy for him. Very Happy

Also in 5 months we'll forget about the football player called Pandev because we'll rarely see him after Eto is back, he would easily be the 4th striker behind Eto, Milito and Balotelli.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:48 pm

What was first believed to be a stupid move by Inter - to give away Pandev for free, has turned out well for them No It was basically a 5 year loan for us to turn him into a good player for them.

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Pandevs next 5 years:

Joins inter in early 2010..plays about 6 matches as a sub and is then told to go somewhere else if he wants to play.
Is loaned out to a middle class club in the premiership for the entire 2010/2011 season
Either signs a new contract with the english club he is loaned out to or comes back to Italy, playing for Fiorentina/Napoli/Palermo.

This is Jimenez and Behrami all over again. None of them were amazing football players, it was SS Lazio that made them shine and as soon as they left they stopped shining and everyone realised that they were only mediocre players.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Jimenez is an will always be a mercenary in my eyes....what a loser...i also hope pandev wont go to inter.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Pandev will go to inter, but it's not sure he'll be a sub cause he can play at left wing, I hope he is benched - I hate players that leave Lazio for money!
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 pm

yeah yeah Pandev will go to inter and he will benched and forgotten...bla bla bla...

it doesn't matter from now on Pandev will play football on the bench or on the stands depends only from him

Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:12 pm

viper wrote:
yeah yeah Pandev will go to inter and he will benched and forgotten...bla bla bla...

it doesn't matter from now on Pandev will play football on the bench or on the stands depends only from him

Doesn't matter indeed, but I still find it amusing that so many players in the past left us in such a hurry and were lured by $$$$, only to find out that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.

It's hard not to start speculating regarding Pandev and his future, mostly since we've followed his case with Lotito for so long.

One part of me wants to jump on the bandwagon and yell Pandev you $$$$ loving mercenary, but the sensible part of realises that in this case Pandev deserved better. Lets face it, we cannot blame Pandev for wanting to leave, during the circumstances. All of you should know by now, how Lotitomerda runs this club. Would any of you stay, if you were Pandev?

I just hope that all of you Macedonians keep on supporting Lazio, regardless of whether your national hero left/was forced out. Don't blame this beautiful club for one mans doing and stay aboard the ship, even during these rough times

Forza Lazio, with or without Goran Pandev!

ps: im not accusing you or anyone else of wanting to leave, I only post this since I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you Macedonian Lazio fans to go through all of this smelling as with Pandev and Lotito.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 am

i can't believe that some "Lazio fan" can say that Baloteli is better than Pandev, same as the others who where saying that Cruz is better than Pandev and that Pandev can't even imagine to feel the glory that Cruz have(LOL)...like i've say before many here don't watch the whole Lazio games or football...and one other thing is in the last ECh U21 Baloteli was the worst Italian player...

anyway Pandev will get on monday 15.000.000 euro contract + big bonus (depends of how much will play and goals he will score) for 5 years...so with one word he secure his future and now he can be just concentrate on his football...
knowing Goran determination - he will fight and prove that he deserves place in the 1st Inter team...also Pandev has much more technical and tactical attributes than any other Inter sticker and he will adapt to Murinho tactical game...
..also he take the risk and pressure of the Macedonian public to go in Inter when we all know how bad has end the (Golden Boot) Darko Panchev story when he move to Inter in the past...

...anyways Pandev is big loss for Lazio...but we still gonna continue supporting Lazio even i completly agree with his last statement...
"LA LAZIO NON MERITA LOTITO"!!!

p.s. yes im still gonna be Goran fan. like am also fan of: Di Canio, Mihalovic, Veron, Nesta,.....and also i will continue supporting Kolarov when in very near future will left Lotitos Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:36 am

On the evidence of last season, Pandev won't make it at Inter and if he has peaked young, which is a possibility, he will be at a second-level side soon enough (Napoli, Palermo, Genoa etc.)

If he plays like he did in his first few seasons here and improves accordingly then he will play his part in any success Inter have. However, he is not in the same league as Eto'o or Milito and hasn't the natural talent of Balotelli. I wish him all the best but I fear this is a bad move.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:40 am

I feel another Cesar, Jimenez, Behrami scenario.....run for the money but play footbal on the stands of San Siro. Pandev isn't big enough for Inter. Moratti will ruin him like he did with Vampeta, Kily Gonzalez, Pancev, Suazo, Almeyda, Conceicao, Mancini, Cesar, Quaresma etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:39 am

Caxi wrote:
On the evidence of last season, Pandev won't make it at Inter and if he has peaked young, which is a possibility, he will be at a second-level side soon enough (Napoli, Palermo, Genoa etc.)

If he plays like he did in his first few seasons here and improves accordingly then he will play his part in any success Inter have. However, he is not in the same league as Eto'o or Milito and hasn't the natural talent of Balotelli. I wish him all the best but I fear this is a bad move.

Deep inside, we all know Goran is a class player, i dont care what anyone says, lets get our heads out of our sorry arse's and admit the man is f@#$ing quality.

He will make it wherever he goes, his feet will do the talking. I dont know how everyone here can just assume he will instantly forget how to play & fail.

The only thing i fear is my health, after i start belting my head against a brickwall, wondering how it all got to this.

I'm still shitty about this whole saga, but...Goodluck Goran, although, i really dont think he needs any, the guy is a world class player.

You now may all start berating me for my "ludicrous" opinion.....
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:39 am

Caxi wrote:

Deep inside, we all know Goran is a class player, i dont care what anyone says, lets get our heads out of our sorry arse's and admit the man is f@#$ing quality.

He will make it wherever he goes, his feet will do the talking. I dont know how everyone here can just assume he will instantly forget how to play & fail.

The only thing i fear is my health, after i start belting my head against a brickwall, wondering how it all got to this.

I'm still shitty about this whole saga, but...Goodluck Goran, although, i really dont think he needs any, the guy is a world class player.

You now may all start berating me for my "ludicrous" opinion.....
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:01 am

@Zoran: do you really think that Goran is better than the Inter attackers right now? If you do then I must say you don't watch football
he will get some games before Eto'o gets back from Africa, but somehow I don't see pandev replacing some one from Eto'o, Milito or Baloteli. The only chance he has to play at inter is left wing
and yes he got a big contract - the real reason why he left us - he was hungry for money.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 am

time will answer that pandev will be improving in inter or he will be a flop like jimenez,cesar,mancini,quaresma,etc
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
yes he got a big contract - the real reason why he left us - he was hungry for money.

No, I don't believe this was the case. I think if we knew the whole story, we will find Pandev was offered a considerable deal. All evidence points to that and his camp never denied it. I personally believe he would have been offered 2mil here like everyone else has in the past season.

He wanted a new challenge at a big club and unlike Kris, I would be surprised if he cut it. Seriously, this guy would have been the talk of the summer transfer window if he was the real deal. 10-15 goals a season as a personal best is enough for the big 2 or 3 in Italy to take a look at you and fancy you as one of their four strikers. As much as Goran is a good link up player, he is no big assister either.

Iaquinta, Amauri, Milito, Borriello etc. all proved a hell of a lot more at smaller clubs and if Goran is a World Class player, he has to up his game considerably.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:

and yes he got a big contract - the real reason why he left us - he was hungry for money.

Isn't that the case of all footballers ? They feed their families by playing football for crying out loud ..

He isn't that hungry for money .. he wants to play competitive football (CL) and win a lot of cups and we all know that in Lazio he can't do such things (mainly because of Lotito). If you don't like Pandev just say it and stop writing smelling as about him! He gave so much to the club and we all have to thank him for all the great moments we have had with him! People like him deserve only respect!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Caxi wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
yes he got a big contract - the real reason why he left us - he was hungry for money.

No, I don't believe this was the case. I think if we knew the whole story, we will find Pandev was offered a considerable deal. All evidence points to that and his camp never denied it. I personally believe he would have been offered 2mil here like everyone else has in the past season.

He wanted a new challenge at a big club and unlike Kris, I would be surprised if he cut it. Seriously, this guy would have been the talk of the summer transfer window if he was the real deal. 10-15 goals a season as a personal best is enough for the big 2 or 3 in Italy to take a look at you and fancy you as one of their four strikers. As much as Goran is a good link up player, he is no big assister either.

Iaquinta, Amauri, Milito, Borriello etc. all proved a hell of a lot more at smaller clubs and if Goran is a World Class player, he has to up his game considerably.

he probably was offered a pretty good contract here, but he wants more money IMO. that was my point.

and there is something else I repeat - If he had renewed the interest in him would be much lower than now and he knew that

@martinese - I don't like the way and the reason he left. he was good for Lazio 2-3 seasons ago. last season he sucked
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:29 pm

I frankly believe Pandev's departure wasn't all about the money, it's about respect, lie, broken promise that he didn't get until the very last time. Pandev has always been a great servant for Lazio, I've never heard him complaining, he always gives 100% on the pitch, never had any problems off the pitch, always has been a role model for other player and by far one of the best player we had for the past 3-4 seasons.

Now, about his departure, it would have been better if Pandev didn't say anything about leaving earlier this season, as his contract expires by June 2010, non one would pay 19 million euros (ridiculous money asked by lotito) for him. As for lotito he should have dealt with Pandev's transfer ages ago... I mean, I do get a pay rise every year, and I think it's the same for soccer player, he has family to support, as the living costs goes up every year, I do think he deserves to get more or at least an improved contract 2 seasons ago...

It takes two to tango, in this case, I blamed lotito for bad handling this problem.. Good president won't bench player even if he decided to leave, Good president would sit down and talk through the problem, even if he still decided to leave us, we could still use him and we wouldn't be in this mess like now...

Anyway, he's gone now, I could only wish him well..

Grazie Pandev!!
Back to top Go down
as_sale
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 1
Country and city : Macedonia,Skopje
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Goran Pandev Salutes Lazio Fans With An Open Letter – Report
The Macedonian hitman looked to get a few things off his chest with a final message to the Roman press…

Dec 27, 2009 6:41:39 PM

After having his contract rescinded less than a week ago, former Lazio hitman chose the pages of Roman daily Il Messaggero to give his last salute to the Aquile faithful following an ongoing saga that has dragged on for nearly six months.

“The last few months have taught me how ugly lies can be,” he declared in an open letter.

“I don’t want to use false sweet words now that I am on my way. It has always been my intention to be sincere as I have been since my first day at Formello.

“What I say might offend some. From 2010 I will be an opponent. I will celebrate and hug team-mates with a new shirt, one different to the Biancocelesti.

“I will try to be happy again as I was in the first four years in this city.

“Many times in these years I thought I would stay with Lazio for life. Unfortunately, it wasn’t possible but this happens in football.

“I am hurt having to leave in such a way. I love beating defenders on the field and not winning in the courtroom. Being a footballer, I should have nothing to do with lawyers and such matters.

“It shouldn’t have finished like this but it was out of my hands. Arrivederci Roma, and happy New Year Lazio.”

Stefano Federici, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/27/1711907/goran-pandev-salutes-lazio-fans-with-an-open-letter-report
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:59 am

"Roman_Eagle", "Caxi"...i wont replay u anymore about Pandev...i think im much better informed about Pandev than both of you...and i don't like to repeat my self all the time.....
...also when i see the name (Pandev or Lotito) in the "Caxi" posts i wont read it anymore - because they r so wrong and i think that they r not serious at all...

and yes "Roman_Eagle" i do think that Pandev right now is more quality player than Baloteli....

p.s. Inter offer financial was not the biggest...almost same financial offer come from Milan, At.Madrid, 2-3 English clubs, Juve offer 2.5mil but with big raise in every next year,...biggest offer come from Zenit - 20milion euro for 5 years also from Shakhtojor....

...i guess after what i've read from "Caxi" and "Roman_Eagle" i suppose that they know much more about football than Inter president Moratti :)

...i just hope that this subject will be closed very soon because i can't read anymore this much "bblabalbalabla" about the brightest thing that Lazio have in the last years from some "Lazio fans" who doesn't appreciate the players contribution.

p.s.p.s. i put myself also in this group of "Lazio fans" - because the real Lazio fans r almost every week at the Olimpico stadium
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 am

one more happy thing about Pandev...i think today in his birth town he got married with his first love which he was with her since his teen years :p
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 am

@zoran: I respected your opinion until now, however, no reason to now since you clearly disrespected Roman's and mine.

Clearly you are not reading my posts, again we are back to this argument of who is laziale and who is not, it is old. For someone who is "better informed," once again, the "better informed" are failing to provide "better" information.

It is these kind of petty, immature comments that made me decide to quit this forum first time around, this notion of trying to play me off against "real" Lazio fans on the basis of absolutely nothing other than location. What the f**k is the point in being on an "international" forum if only the "real" fans are in Rome? Grow up.

I provide sources to almost everything, anything I refer back to can be found online or through my old posts if anybody is bothered enough to look before mustering up feeble attempts to prove me wrong.

Now, let's see what you said:

zoran wrote:
when i see the name (Pandev or Lotito) in the "Caxi" posts i wont read it anymore - because they r so wrong and i think that they r not serious at all...

Ok, so you admit you are not reading our posts, so quit criticising an opinion you are not reading.

zoran wrote:
p.s. Inter offer financial was not the biggest...almost same financial offer come from Milan, At.Madrid, 2-3 English clubs, Juve offer 2.5mil but with big raise in every next year,...biggest offer come from Zenit - 20milion euro for 5 years also from Shakhtojor....

Source? Or even better, contract copies? Oh yeah, they don't seem to exist...

zoran wrote:
...i guess after what i've read from "Caxi" and "Roman_Eagle" i suppose that they know much more about football than Inter president Moratti :)

Nice assumption. Funnily enough, we never made such ridiculous claims.

I've backed your ass up on enough occasions, took the time to have civilised chats when I was very, very busy to make sure there was no hard feelings, responded politely via PM, did what I could to fight your corner etc. I don't expect appreciation or gratitude for that, I don't do what I do for anyone but jeez, you could at least cut me some slack and fight your man-made battle on factual grounds. I'm interested in debating Lazio; these attempts to turn losing battles that I have no interest in fighting into a dispute over who has more Lazialita' is not worth my time.

Over and out.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:20 am

Caxi you're funny :p ...you take this to much personal...im just honest with you..as i've said i don't believe in any of you're post about Pandev or Lotito and i wont take you're posts serious...

backing my ass...chat ?!? PM ?!? what r u talking about - we only send 2-3 PM some moths ago about my ban, - which I say that i don't care if im banned or not... also in one massage i ask to valuate my "tips" at the "LF Serie A" game when i was banned and btw you don't valuate my "tips" for that week :) and that's OK :)

i can't understand why r u taking this to personal and talking about unimportant things and stuff that they r not related to this subject.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 am

p.s. now i check my PM and i notice that we just once talk via PM about "LF Serie A" game...i guess about that ban i was talking just to Ermetico and Conn
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 am

I'll talk to you via PM and get the personal rubbish off the forum, since some of it you don't understand and you seem intent on continuing with your agenda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Today at 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Goran Pandev
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next