HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Goran Pandev

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=32980&L=en

He is gratefull to Lazio making him the player he is...
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:12 am

hey goran they ignore you,its clear from the pict.,score against merda and good luck,thank us for making you a player,and thank you for you re new excpirience Wink
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 pm

I take back all the nice things I said about Pandev, after realising that he is pulling a Mancini/deki stunt and trying to drag our players with him to inter..

Vaffanculo Pandev, traitor... Twisted Evil

You are no longer a Lazio player, if you want to have our respect then you do not attempt to drag us further down into the mud.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 am

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
I take back all the nice things I said about Pandev, after realising that he is pulling a Mancini/deki stunt and trying to drag our players with him to inter..

You are no longer a Lazio player, if you want to have our respect then you do not attempt to drag us further down into the mud.

I would not say he is trying to drag our players to Inter. He simply answered a question, about them beeing linked to Inter, in the only way he could in that situation.
Back to top Go down
LazioSS
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Australia Banja Luka
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:50 am

Pandev is a looser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 pm

El Weninho wrote:
ilsemprelaziale wrote:

I would not say he is trying to drag our players to Inter. He simply answered a question, about them beeing linked to Inter, in the only way he could in that situation.

I would say Pandev said something a player in his situation should not say...
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 am

Joschi wrote:
El Weninho wrote:
ilsemprelaziale wrote:

I would say Pandev said something a player in his situation should not say...

Ok. According to CDS he said:

"A lot of squads wanted me, also outside Italy, but my wish was to stay in Italy. Around christmas I looked at the offers and I choose Inter."

So, you would also advice your ex team mates Kolarov och Ledesma, two objects for Inter, to go to Milano. (Quindi consiglierebbe anche ai suoi ex compagni Kolarov e Ledesma, due obiet­tivi dell’Inter, di raggiungerla a Milano.)

"Yes, certainly. They are two great friends and two great players. I trained a side with Ledesma in Lazio and we bonded. Kolarov is like a brother: in Rome we were often together also because we speak the same language."

What is he supposed to answer not to dissappoint his new fans? Maybe he could have said it in a more diplomatic way but I can't really see what's wrong with it. Would have been surprised if anyone in Lazio anwered differently to the same type of question.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Ridicoulous discussion you got going on guys. What else could Pandev answer?
Back to top Go down
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:55 pm

He could have said something like: " I can't decide it for them, that's their own decision..."
Would sound much better and wouldn't have produced those headlines!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Joschi wrote:
He could have said something like: " I can't decide it for them, that's their own decision..."

That is just naive. Why would he not want a close friend and a player that he has been producing with for the last few years, and who are high quality players, to go with him? Besides, he knows what is going on in Lazio, and he knows that the both of them would feel better elsewhere. At least Ledesma, no?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Pandev screwed up for me when he said it was his dream to finish his career at Lazio before moving to Inter and claiming that he never wanted to leave first time around and wanted to stay forever. Complete disrespect towards us.

The more I look at the situation, the more I begin to think Inter and Goran conspired against us and knowing that we could never get a penny for him, Lotito acted accordingly. The Ledesma situation is different.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 am

Joschi wrote:

But really, isn't he just doing a harmless thing here? Why should he prioritate to defend a club that treated him very, very bad over pleasing his own fans? He's not saying that they should join him in Inter. He's saying he would advice them to go there if they asked him. If Floccari got the same question about say Zapater, would't you be a bit disappointed as a Laziale if he anwered "it's their own choice"?

I don't think the headlines were that big. And I certainly don't think it's a big thing.

Caxi wrote:
Pandev screwed up for me when he said it was his dream to finish his career at Lazio before moving to Inter and claiming that he never wanted to leave first time around and wanted to stay forever. Complete disrespect towards us.

Are you sure he said his dream was to finish his career in Lazio? The only thing i know is that he said he would like to close his career in Lazio but that it was up to the societa. But maybe I missed one interview or two along the way.

Caxi wrote:
The more I look at the situation, the more I begin to think Inter and Goran conspired against us and knowing that we could never get a penny for him, Lotito acted accordingly. The Ledesma situation is different.

Honestly Caxi, are you serious with this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:57 am

El Weninho wrote:
Joschi wrote:

But really, isn't he just doing a harmless thing here? Why should he prioritate to defend a club that treated him very, very bad over pleasing his own fans? He's not saying that they should join him in Inter. He's saying he would advice them to go there if they asked him. If Floccari got the same question about say Zapater, would't you be a bit disappointed as a Laziale if he anwered "it's their own choice"?

I don't think the headlines were that big. And I certainly don't think it's a big thing.

Caxi wrote:

Are you sure he said his dream was to finish his career in Lazio? The only thing i know is that he said he would like to close his career in Lazio but that it was up to the societa. But maybe I missed one interview or two along the way.

Caxi wrote:

Honestly Caxi, are you serious with this? Very Happy

I can't 100% confirm that he said it was his dream but he certainly intimated 2 different things. There was no need to say he always wanted to remain at Inter; that was a dig at us. He could have left it at "I would like to finish my career here" but he didn't.

Late March, Goran said he would sign a new deal in June. In April, Inter rumours emerged. According to Pandev, he decided on Inter at Christmas; even our Macedonian counterparts said he was on his way to Inter months before that. So, I am certain he is lying and the psychologist in me wants to know why Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Bottom line.

Pandev arrives at Lazio, he is good potential and always act professionally. In his 4 years we didn't hear his voice. That kind of players are diamonds in Lotitos eyes.
Lotito: "Pandev is like a son to me" (this has been said)

In Macedonian interviews Pandev repeats himself: I love Rome and Lazio. I would like to end my carer at Lazio. Even he mention one time that Lotito is like a second father to him. He is good friend to Zauri, Cesar, Ledesma, Radu and Kolarov.

-----------
GAP
-----------

Both gone to court. It ended how it ended.

Something is missing here??? scratch

Last edited by Jofo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm

yes,and now the ledesma or kolarov(maybe both)will follow him....,strange
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Jofo wrote:
Bottom line.

Pandev arrives at Lazio, he is good potential and always act professionally. In his 4 years we didn't hear his voice. That kind of players are diamonds in Lotitos eyes.

In Macedonian interviews Pandev repeats himself: I love Rome and Lazio. I would like to end my carer at Lazio. Even he mention one time that Lotito is like a second father to him. He is good friend to Zauri, Cesar, Ledesma, Radu and Kolarov.

-----------
GAP
-----------

The part you are missing here is the time between Pandev and his agent saying "we would like a new contract proposal" and Lotito never replying with a decent offer...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 am

Cash wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Bottom line.

-----------
GAP
-----------

The part you are missing here is the time between Pandev and his agent saying "we would like a new contract proposal" and Lotito never replying with a decent offer...

Which is why Pandev and his agent said otherwise... bounce

No point in me saying I know the facts; I don't but the blame has to be 50/50 for me. Surely...
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 am

I am so over this debate. he is history, let it go.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Kris wrote:

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Kris wrote:

you are right, it's a mistake wasting more of our time on Goran Pandev, he is history. Arrivederci!
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:10 am

Ok, fine.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 am

Pandev stats in Inter:

played all 4 games (2 goals + 2 assist + 1 penalty against him), all 4 games start in first 11

in 3d game against Bari according to sky sports he was the man of the mach

in this last game against Milan according to goal.com he is man of the mach with rating (9)
(also i think this was his best game in Inter shirt...he give great long ball to Milito's 1st goal...and after he score from a free kick...btw Milito and Pandev start as 2 strikers and Balotelli was on the bench)

Pandev goal against Milan
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 am

Really nice to see him do well in Inter. He deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 am

I'm happy for Goran. Still f*cked off at Lotito though.

He had a very good game against Milan. Nice free kick (too bad he never hit any of those for Lazio) - but still he was terrific for us. How we could have used him this season. I miss him and his partnership with Rocchi.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:43 pm

I've watched him and I thought how we lost one of our very usefull players. He scored always important goals , as yesterday1
It's a real shame and the true disapointment is that many people here and there neglected him and say he is not good enough for us.He will be easily replaced, look at us now, we rely on player like Floccari who is here from less than a month, crazy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goran Pandev   Today at 9:50 am

Back to top Go down

Goran Pandev
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next