Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 am

I havent seen much of Dainelli but reading things about him a season or 2 ago it seemed as though he was a good, solid and reliable defender. From that I would be keen to have him at Lazio. He is 29 so has good years left in him and surely one not so good season at Fiorentina last season does not mean he is incapable. He was called up to the Azzurri squad I think 2 years ago and even made 1 appearance for the national team so I doubt that it was a random invitation to play but that he probably earned the call up and was rewarded for this fine work with an appearance to match it. Also he has Serie A experience so that is always welcome whereas a player as Moti does not. True he is younger and will probably adapt but if Rossi and Lotito want a trust worthy centre back to jump straight in the first XI for Lazio then players such as Dainelli and Domizzi are what is most wanted!

I do not know how much Dario is worth but I think a trade with Zauri is a good option, especially if Lotito fails to sign Maurizio Domizzi.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 am

he's a quality player, once captain of the Viola, once played for Italy, once called up for their euro quailfying campaign and once linked with Juventus. says a lot really.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:21 am

Bobbi wrote:
I havent seen much of Dainelli but reading things about him a season or 2 ago it seemed as though he was a good, solid and reliable defender. From that I would be keen to have him at Lazio. He is 29 so has good years left in him and surely one not so good season at Fiorentina last season does not mean he is incapable. He was called up to the Azzurri squad I think 2 years ago and even made 1 appearance for the national team so I doubt that it was a random invitation to play but that he probably earned the call up and was rewarded for this fine work with an appearance to match it. Also he has Serie A experience so that is always welcome whereas a player as Moti does not. True he is younger and will probably adapt but if Rossi and Lotito want a trust worthy centre back to jump straight in the first XI for Lazio then players such as Dainelli and Domizzi are what is most wanted!

I do not know how much Dario is worth but I think a trade with Zauri is a good option, especially if Lotito fails to sign Maurizio Domizzi.

that's exactly what I think
Dainelli has experience, he has quality, and he is a leader (was Viola captain)

Domizzi would be my first choice because he is laziale, but I have no problems with Dainelli, I think he is right now better than Cribari, Siviglia and Rozehnal.

Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 pm

According to tuttomercatoweb, Lotito was interviewed last night by Radio Radio and said that Lazio would not buy Dainelli, since there are already seven central defenders at the club. The objectives are therefore different...

I didnŽt translate the news, since I donŽt consider tuttomercatoweb to be a very reliable source. However, there could be some truth to this rumour, since Zauri (who is the key to Dainelli) seems to be heading towards Napoli and the negotiations with Fiorentina are somewhat locked (although they are not finished)

WeŽll see how the situation develops...
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:50 pm

Sgt. Pepper wrote:
According to tuttomercatoweb, Lotito was interviewed last night by Radio Radio and said that Lazio would not buy Dainelli, since there are already seven central defenders at the club. The objectives are therefore different...

I didnŽt translate the news, since I donŽt consider tuttomercatoweb to be a very reliable source. However, there could be some truth to this rumour, since Zauri (who is the key to Dainelli) seems to be heading towards Napoli and the negotiations with Fiorentina are somewhat locked (although they are not finished)

Cribari, Siviglia, Rozenhal, Radu, Stendardo, Artipoli, Diakite.
affraid Not good enough.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 pm

yeah but Stendardo is going away ... and if Zauri goes to Napoli we could include Domizzi in the deal right ?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:09 pm

the Dainelli deal looks dead, it now seems like a Stendardo - Pinzi deal and a Foggia/Zauri - Domizzi deal.
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:21 am

Sgt. Pepper wrote:

Hmmm from that 7 CB.... i think only 3 are serie A team gunning for Europe material.
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:39 am

Radu, Rozehnal, Siviglia, Cribari, Stendardo, Diakite, Artipoli.. 7 central defenders, but almost all of them are not good to lead us to atleast to the uefa cup. Furthermore, Radu is going to play as a D L, Stendardo is on his way out.. so we left with 3 decent D C's and with two young not so promissing defenders who certainly won't get any chance to play. I don't get it why we signed Artipoli No Diakite is younger, had a seriuos injury, maybe we should loan out it. And i would prefer to have Tuia as a 4-5 central defender instead of Artipoli
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:42 am

Gizas wrote:
Radu, Rozehnal, Siviglia, Cribari, Stendardo, Diakite, Artipoli.. 7 central defenders, but almost all of them are not good to lead us to atleast to the uefa cup. Furthermore, Radu is going to play as a D L, Stendardo is on his way out.. so we left with 3 decent D C's and with two young not so promissing defenders who certainly won't get any chance to play. I don't get it why we signed Artipoli No Diakite is younger, had a seriuos injury, maybe we should loan out it. And i would prefer to have Tuia as a 4-5 central defender instead of Artipoli

? Not good to bring us to the Uefa cup?
Radu: international
Rozehnal: international
Cribari: good player, but had a bad season this year
Siviglia: you can trust on him, never gives up
Stendardo: played with Juve, also never gives up
We have enough central defenders to play Uefa Cup.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm

Stendardo is leaving for sure and I read somewhere we are about to loan out Diakite
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:25 pm

as it is, Stendardo will be going to Udinese and Artipoli/Diakite both loaned to Pisa in Serie B (which is a good move)

that leaves us with Cribari, Siviglia, Rozehnal and Radu who can play CB.

we need another one, and we need a better one. right now central defence is the only weak point of the squad.

Domizzi would be excellent

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:48 pm

loaning Diakite and Aritpoli and even Berni to Pisa would be fantastic as long as the pay 100% salary, because really we haven't seen their true potential yet.

Dainelli is not a bad option, Domizzi is better though.
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Goerlandt wrote:
Gizas wrote:

Mendieta was a leader of Spain national team before he came to Lazio.. because player is international it doesn't mean he'll do well with us. Rozehnal played some good games with his national team, but with Lazio he didn't show anything special and wasn't better than Cribari. Radu is a back-up in his national team.. And he'll be our left back number one next season and not a C B. Siviglia is 35 now and he's not like Maldini to play till 40 (even grande Paolo isnt playing much and well in the past 2 or 3 years). And i already wrote before that Stendardo is going to leave us, because Rossi can't stand him. The fact that we have about central defenders doesn't mean that they'll lead us to the victories. I'd rather have 2 very good defenders, one decent, one young and one versatile, who originaly play as a side defender who can cover central defense position (like Negro, Zauri)
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:39 pm

c. testa wrote:
as it is, Stendardo will be going to Udinese and Artipoli/Diakite both loaned to Pisa in Serie B (which is a good move)

that leaves us with Cribari, Siviglia, Rozehnal and Radu who can play CB.

we need another one, and we need a better one. right now central defence is the only weak point of the squad.

Domizzi would be excellent

We have Tuia and I really want to see him in play! He is a good talent and Rossi should use him
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:42 pm

I agree, but I think we need another CB because we don't know how he'll handle the first team, but yes, we should have faith in him.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Tuia will surely get his chance but he is only 18

he will not play many games, maybe 3 or 4 like De Silvestri did in his first year.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:46 pm

yeah, he'll be on the bench if we have 1 or 2 injuries and then we'll throw him on with 10 minutes to go if we are 2 goals up or something.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:48 pm

The last thing I heard some days ago is that Florentia are negotiating with Inter for the exchange...

Dainelli+money for Burdisso...

WeŽll see...
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Goerlandt wrote:

Excepting Radu and Rozehnal,who is a decent defender?Radu plays better as a LB and I think he will play there next season.it depends on our tactics.Stendaro is not part of Rossi's plans.Then?We can say that we have 7 defenders....but their quality?!We need reinforcements,that's the reality.With the arriving of Carrizo we are stronger in the defence,but it's not enough....
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Sgt. Pepper wrote:
The last thing I heard some days ago is that Florentia are negotiating with Inter for the exchange...

Dainelli+money for Burdisso...

WeŽll see...

there's a red hot rumour just in circulation that Burdisso is going to PSG.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Dainelli.... Dainelli.....Let see mr Potter if youre ready,,,,Lotito,,,,the Viper is around the victim-.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dario Dainelli   Today at 7:55 am

Back to top Go down

Dario Dainelli
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2