Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:10 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
can they play against palermo?

Of course they can. I cant understand the concern. They drove Mercedes worthy 80000$ and had a driver. Barely broke the lights.

Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:40 am

There have been people killed driving the car 20km/h

Last edited by LazioS70 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:48 am

LazioS70 wrote:
There have been people killed driving the car 20km/h :)

There have and that makes it something to not smile about...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:56 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Cash wrote:
Zarate SHOULD be subordinated to Balla, but in reality he has nothing to put up against him. He couldnt take Zarate out of the XI in any case, so he better keep on licking.

yeah but Zarate is not delivering this season so if Balla benched him I'd be okay with it

I agree that Zarate hasnt been delivering this season, but it is a fact that Balla is not the man in charge of what happens in and with the team. Until Lotito doesnt decide that Zarate has stepped to far outside his domains, Balla will have to suck Zarate's balls. When our president thinks else, he will sell Zarate. Or put him in the stands, and see him dissappear without giving us a dollar.

Personally, I would have punished Zarate for being late back after the trip he made to Argentina. I would have subbed him during all the poor games he has had, but I wouldnt have slammed him at a press conference, after 6 months of pure bullshit coming out of my mouth due to me weak character towards my "boss".
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 am

oohhh.... how I wish we had a decent coach....

Zarate made the worst team of the week :)
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:11 pm

He is linked to Arsenal scratch good or not good ?

I don't know yet, we may get loads of money, but he still a raw diamond, ready to explode.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:42 pm

pazke wrote:
He is linked to Arsenal scratch good or not good ?

I don't know yet, we may get loads of money, but he still a raw diamond, ready to explode.

the arsenal link is on from couple of days or so but IMO it's his agent making some rumors up. but still if wenger is interested I'd take 25 mil for Zarate. this season he is awful and is doing nothing more than spoiling the atmosphere. plus our interest in maxi lopez shows some one is on his way out and I don't think it's Rocchi
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 pm

I doubt that Zarate will ever improve above this level, especially under ballardini guidance! Good individual caracteristics doesn't make him a good football player..
I would take any offer around 20milion euro. That would be the best solution for the both parties.
Back to top Go down
MMV
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Denmark, Aarhus
Laziale since : Childhood
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Not many months ago, many of us were singing his praises. But now, his perfomances being not so good, some are ready to sen him of his way. We complain when a Pandev or Ledesma wants to move to a bigger club, saying that they are mercenaries only playing for money and not the colour on their shirt! But how can we demand players to be symbols for our club, when we ourselves are ready to to sent them on their way when they are not performing. Listen guys, the whole team has been underperforming. Not just Maurito! It is now, when the chips are down, we fans should support our players! Not just when we are european placings and blazing through cups! If we support the players now, then they will become the symbols we ask them to be. Not everyone can be born into this, not everyone can be a Di Canio or a Firmani. But we can help create some Simeone's and Almeyda's! Maurito is young, and he will wear critique on him like a burden. If we show our faith in him, he will find his scoring ways again. And as he evolves as a player, he will become less selfish and trust his teammates with the ball-
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:50 pm

MMV wrote:
Not many months ago, many of us were singing his praises. But now, his perfomances being not so good, some are ready to sen him of his way. We complain when a Pandev or Ledesma wants to move to a bigger club, saying that they are mercenaries only playing for money and not the colour on their shirt! But how can we demand players to be symbols for our club, when we ourselves are ready to to sent them on their way when they are not performing. Listen guys, the whole team has been underperforming. Not just Maurito! It is now, when the chips are down, we fans should support our players! Not just when we are european placings and blazing through cups! If we support the players now, then they will become the symbols we ask them to be. Not everyone can be born into this, not everyone can be a Di Canio or a Firmani. But we can help create some Simeone's and Almeyda's! Maurito is young, and he will wear critique on him like a burden. If we show our faith in him, he will find his scoring ways again. And as he evolves as a player, he will become less selfish and trust his teammates with the ball-

great comment. It's stupid to blame one player, everyone should take responsibilty for our current league position. Everybody i think here knows, how good Maurito can be. So we better support him and not discuss for how much money we would sell him. Maurito is not for sale.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:08 pm

if ppl think lazios bad season is zarates fault then maybe think again. Its not zarate that is not performing, its no one. So pointing fingers at players wont help.

Remember zarate under rossi, hwats changed since then is the coach...
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 am

MMV wrote:

Well said!!!
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 pm

MMV wrote:

MMV, nobody said nothing about Zarate and his poor games this season.
At first place when he came at Lazio I taught that he has a fighting, spirit and that he could use this characteristic as shortcut to fulfil his natural talent… As the time walks on by I see only arrogant, egocentric young boy that dares to ruin the manger autority , and make potential disharmony at the club.

You said that if we show our faith in him, he will find his scoring ways… There is no doubt about that! If we show faith in him, we give him the ball, he will shoot more and proportionally (we hope), he will score more.. But don’t you think that if we show faith in Mendicino, Chinqe and other strikers from primavera, that they will do the same, I mean statistically? This players are immature glory hunters, but in my humble opinion there is only the strength of mental characteristics and dedication who will make the difference between mediocre and a star player!

This player will never raise as a good player under this coach and with this adittude, so I see (20mil) Zarate as a flop. For this money we could get two players that could be much more productive for Lazio!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:58 pm

wich one of our players have a good season until now(under balla is impossible,expecialy for the creative players).
all team have the poor games,can not blame zarate for that,if anyone of you was in our first team(in attack)what you will do?,wait the balls from baronio-mauri....,
i think that if we didnt learn nothing from seasson until now it will be good to remind all of you that game (defeat)against milan(our second half)are the best example to think before wrote something against zarate,our only potencional threat is mauro(even when he -all team play bad)
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Kolarov, Muslera and Floccari so far are having a good season jocolor the only thing I'm pissed at Zarate is that he's not passing

zarate's agent says english clubs are intereseted ... I think it's time for mauro to join behra at west ham jocolor
Back to top Go down
CoreanoLaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Korea, Seoul
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Let's sell him, then buy two interesting players at least.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

CoreanoLaziale wrote:
Let's sell him, then buy two interesting players at least.
Like Vignaroli and Bonetto.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:07 pm

jofo wrotes
Like Vignaroli and Bonetto.
or renuwal the contracts for baronio-mauri-del nero-scaloni....
muslera-yes,kolarov is selfish more than mauro.
seems like same all story:take the players for year or two and than seel them,bring "new promising players".
Back to top Go down
CoreanoLaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Korea, Seoul
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm

i don't underrate zarate's potential ability.
but his selfish character has ruined our organization.
if he had thought about passes, we could make more easy chances.
until now his performance is not worth 20m euros clearly.
i think he should not be untouchable.
if his performance or behavior is not good, ballardini
should put his name on bench, not just complain about him.
and his ambition is beyond our level.i was conviced
that zarate would not stay with us for many years when he mentioned scudetto.
if some teams are interested in him, we should sell him at this summer.
we can buy good players by selling him. of course i'm not saying artipoli and etc

p.s. my contexts are a little odd.
because i write them on my phone,sorry
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 pm

yeah, let´s sell one of our best talents in our history... Sleep

When a president takes out a man for the creative midfield + a man who was playing next to Maurito in the last season, then something is changing.

Also our great talent needs good creative players to play with them together.

Zarate´s performances are not worth 20m now, but they would if he had some good players in this team which would help him...

...we know this...we all saw last season...
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 pm

i m agree my friend 100%.
two -three good players near him and he will explode again
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm

can somebody translate this,to money roumors about zarate-england for today
Zarate non vuole lasciare la Lazio, sta bene a Roma e non ha alcuna intenzione di abbandonare la squadra che l'ha riportato in auge. Questo trapela nelle ultime ore da fonti vicine all'entourage del giocatore: le fantomatiche sirene inglesi non devono dunque spaventare i tifosi biancocelesti, perché l'argentino ama la città e ha il solo obiettivo di tornare a fare bene con la Lazio.

La sua permanenza dipende solo da lui, e dalla squadra che Lotito gli costruirà intorno. Gli era stata promessa una squadra da Champions League quest'anno, ma così non è stato: la prossima stagione sarà quella della prova del nove. Zarate è il gioiello di Lotito, e difficilmente il presidente se ne priverà, perché è stato proprio lui a volerlo a tutti i costi.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm

dont know about that but now man city are supposedly after him... doubt they want another striker.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
dont know about that but now man city are supposedly after him... doubt they want another striker.

all rumors by his agent if you ask me
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm

can someone translate this,thanks
"Mai via". Mauro Zarate giura fedeltà alla maglia biancoceleste. L'attaccante argentino della Lazio, premiato in Campidoglio come atleta dell'anno 2009, ha dichiarato: "E' un momento difficile, dobbiamo migliorare. Il nostro obiettivo è di rivincere la Coppa Italia, mentre in campionato la salvezza. Abbiamo fatto una bella gara con il Palermo e siamo andati male con l'Atalanta, adesso vogliamo il riscatto con la Fiorentina per continuare in coppa. Certo, è difficile giocare le due competizioni insieme. Lasciare la Lazio? Mai via!".

Il rapporto con Ballardini: "Io non ascolto, altrimenti avrei risposto. Mio fratello? Gli ho parlato, lui sa che non volevo rispondere, comunque lui è adulto e fa come gli pare. Non sono soddisfatto, mi manca molto il gol, ma l'importante è la Lazio e non il singolo".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Today at 7:36 am

Back to top Go down

Mauro Matias Zarate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next