Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm

and this also
E' comparso in maniera del tutto inaspettata Mauro Zarate ieri sera in un locale in zona Ponte Milvio, per un saluto veloce ad un amico che compiva gli anni. Parlando con dei tifosi, la delusione per il momento negativo e per la partita del pomeriggio gli si leggeva in faccia; qualche spiegazione con i sostenitori, e la promessa di cercare di fare sempre meglio per la Lazio. Poi qualche palleggio con degli agrumi, in una gustosa sfida con un tifoso della Roma.

Zarate era accompagnato da Luis Ruzzi, suo amico fidato e agente per l'Italia, che andando via ha urlato 'Jamas!', come a ribadire che Mauro 'giammai' andrà via dalla capitale.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm

A report on Zarate and his statements, saying that he's not even thinking on going from Lazio. Says that the objective is the Coppa and rescuing the season ion the campionato. About Ballardini he says that the main conversation was beteen his brother and the coach, not him. He misses scoring but puts the interests of Lazio before his own.

Later he talked to some friends and fans and if I understood correctly he played a little footy with a lemon/ornge (agrumi) in the streets versus a Roma fan Very Happy

He was accompanied by Luis Ruzzi who also said that Zarate will not go away.

Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 pm

thanks sile,nice to read this.the last thing that we need is to lose him
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:33 pm

And he was awarded the "Athlete of the year 2009" award.

He looks like a fish out of water in a suit

Stick to jeans and sneakers mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 am

Where are you ???? affraid

Neither dribble , nor shots , even Mauri is more concentrated these days. Please! No
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:45 am

Well he crossed the ball to Mauri so he gets the assist Wink

Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 am

Sile wrote:
Well he crossed the ball to Mauri so he gets the assist Wink

Big deal , he is a ghost , a pale shadow. I start to think that all his goals were some incredible luck in his first season. I mean big amount of them after long shots outside the penalty area.... These days he can't shot , he can't dribble , where is he...., it is just frustrating watching him like that.
When he is so good in passing , maybe we should try using him in the middle scratch
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:00 am

I know it's frustrating, it seems to me last season he had more space and now the opposition is more cautious, but that does not change the fact that he has little or no support from the rest of the squad, not one through ball or a decent pass. Cruz was absolutely invisible, and the midfield was preoccupied with the terrible defense tactic implemented by Ballardini.
He should learn to pass more, but he is the one that should be getting passes instead of him passing the ball to others.

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:06 am

what makes messi a dangerous player is that the opponents never know what is he going to do - shoot or pass. with zarate even I can tell you what's up his sleeve. he always tries to start on the left flank, move to the box and when he meets the full back he changes direction and goes for the center of the box and when he is 2-3 meters in he shoots in the far corner ( derby goal, coppa final goal)

second: he goes head on head with the CBs. when he meets them he does some tricky movement with his feet, moves the ball to his right and shoots or turns back and eventually gets closed down by the coming midfielders.

from some time now he tries something new - from a corner he gets a short pass near the line and tries to get in the box and to cut a cross.

these are the most used tricks of Zarate. if he passes he passes backwards or if his team mate is in a such position that even a 3 year old can kick the ball in ( and sometimes even then he chooses to dribble and loses the ball)

why can't messi be stopped? cause no one can predict what is in his mind. he scores a lot - yes, but he also makes a lot of passes. someone must explain this to Zarate
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 am

Quote :
fact that he has little or no support from the rest of the squad

this is the only problem! Zarate can´t do the same like in the last season, when 2 important players are away. A creative midfielder and Pandev next to him.

@ Roman_Eagle: first: Messi has more experience in the league and also international.
second: Messi plays at Barca. He has FULL support of the rest of the squad. Zlatan, Iniesta, Xavi - that are all players who can make more space for Messi.

In Zarate´s case: when he gets the ball, 2 or 3 opponents are next to him because they know that Zarate is the only dangerous player in our squad. Last year, the opponents had to mark Pandev too.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 pm

When Zarate gets the ball, and he looks around him, he can only see a bunch of loosers, Baronio, Mauri, Cruz, the others would be miles away like Firmani and Dabo. Whenever there is Kolarov attacking you can see that we're much more dangerous since he can do something with his feet and at least Zarate would have some support. But I can tell why Zarate is having a bad season we have no midfield at all and I only hope that we're not killing his self esteem and form!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Lazio, ag. Zarate: "If you do not need, go away ..."
17.02.2010 12.06 by Riccardo Mancini article read 4902 times

© photo by Federico Gaetano
Finally smiling again. Mauro Matias Zarate, despite the initial bench, he had a special Sunday at the Tardini Parma: the number 10 for Lazio, in fact, has returned to scoring after 4 ½ months of abstinence. Reja care seems to have regenerated, although coach Gorizia was clear from day one: "Mauro will have to build the place as everyone else ... For him to be a stimulus to growth ...".

And the talent seems to have snatched the fly Biancocelesti the words of former coach of Napoli, who yesterday launched a new message to Argentina, the frequency of Radio Kiss Kiss, "Zarate is a great player but is a bit like Lavezzi: Switches just the ball has to get more for the team. " The question also spoke of the same brother-manager Mauro, Sergio Zarate, who wished to point out: "I think you should be left in peace because he has also made 30 goals in Italy. Of course he is young, but you should be able to express how they want . I think Reja still do not know him well and when you will understand the value of the player and he will always play ricrederà holder. If no use to the cause, just that the coach speaks with Lotito for termination of contract. But this is not his will. He wants to stay at Lazio in Rome because it is really very good ...". These statements repeatedly in today's national newspaper "Law".
Back to top Go down
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 am

I have a bad feeling, Zarates agent remindes me more and more of Ledesmas agent.
Hope this story ends in a happier way than Ledesma-saga.

When will all these annoying agents stop with this media-drama and start concentrating on their f-ing job???
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 am

the agent always start the conflict , not the players (ledesma's agent also) . Suspect please sack your agent mauro
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 am

danielganx wrote:
the agent always start the conflict , not the players (ledesma's agent also) . Suspect please sack your agent mauro

i dont think he has the heart nor there is a really strong reason to sack his own brother..
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
danielganx wrote:

i dont think he has the heart nor there is a really strong reason to sack his own brother..

that's the problem broenco ! he doesn't have balls to sack his jealous talentless brother No No No
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:52 pm

every agent will defend he s client(hats s the simply their job)
in all this cause one good thing is that he only wants to play,not mention the money(as the key problem)like in ledesma,pandev causes.
he just wants to be starter and to have respect from the coach etc,i dont think that this to danger(until he s happy in lazio,also with money he takes...)
one time before we haded discusion when he s agent spoke to the media,but its deferent style of other agent,he just want that he s brother to play(in first cause he mention the wrong coach tactic wich is the reason why mauro cant score to much,after some time a lot of us find as the truth this thing),until he claims that mauro is happy with rome,fans,club i m not afraid.i will repaid once that he s agent was also a football player and except he s job he can see(like 90% of us that mauro is our best player without doubt)so its to normal to understand him.
in some causes this attitude of agents can help,just one example if foggia s agent will fight for he s client just a 30 % of sergio zarate does, i think that even balla will not leave him every game on bench
and in the end i think that zarate will play against palermo,he score(reja dont have reason to bench him again,he s desicion and sucsesful,score from the bench,he s the man right now,zarate smiles in the bench,respect the coachs orders,thts it)
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:15 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
every agent will defend he s client(hats s the simply their job)
in all this cause one good thing is that he only wants to play,not mention the money(as the key problem)like in ledesma,pandev causes.
he just wants to be starter and to have respect from the coach etc,i dont think that this to danger(until he s happy in lazio,also with money he takes...)
one time before we haded discusion when he s agent spoke to the media,but its deferent style of other agent,he just want that he s brother to play(in first cause he mention the wrong coach tactic wich is the reason why mauro cant score to much,after some time a lot of us find as the truth this thing),until he claims that mauro is happy with rome,fans,club i m not afraid.i will repaid once that he s agent was also a football player and except he s job he can see(like 90% of us that mauro is our best player without doubt)so its to normal to understand him.
in some causes this attitude of agents can help,just one example if foggia s agent will fight for he s client just a 30 % of sergio zarate does, i think that even balla will not leave him every game on bench
and in the end i think that zarate will play against palermo,he score(reja dont have reason to bench him again,he s desicion and sucsesful,score from the bench,he s the man right now,zarate smiles in the bench,respect the coachs orders,thts it)

I really respect your opinion and all but your posts are a nightmare to read Very Happy
No hard feelings, but try using capital letters and add some space between sentences, hit enter a couple of times, no need to save space Very Happy

and keep on rockin'

Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm

sile wrotes
I really respect your opinion and all but your posts are a nightmare to read
No hard feelings, but try using capital letters and add some space between sentences, hit enter a couple of times, no need to save space

i wll try,not promising Idea ,you know emotion takes me(i m not balla) Idea
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Ok then one more thing

click this so you don't have to copy paste what someone wrote Very Happy

That is all, class dismissed tongue

Back to top Go down
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
sile wrotes
I really respect your opinion and all but your posts are a nightmare to read
No hard feelings, but try using capital letters and add some space between sentences, hit enter a couple of times, no need to save space

i wll try,not promising Idea ,you know emotion takes me(i m not balla) Idea

So let me judge from the far...
I think your first afford was close to failure drunken
But will is what counts! Keep it up! Forza Phantomm!
Ah and Maurito doesn't have the best of a agent. But I wouldn't sack my brother, too, for just talking bullshit from time to time...
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:36 am

He also played for the only good club in Bavaria (his brother), so one more reason to stick with him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joschi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Germany, Munich
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
He also played for the only good club in Bavaria (his brother), so one more reason to stick with him. Very Happy

You know I cannot not answer that post...
I know you're talking about Nürnberg here and calling that shitty club Bavaria's best is just a scandal, insane!!! Hope they'll finally get what they deserve this weekend and soon will be relegated
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Rizmo wrote:
I have a bad feeling, Zarates agent remindes me more and more of Ledesmas agent.
Hope this story ends in a happier way than Ledesma-saga.

When will all these annoying agents stop with this media-drama and start concentrating on their f-ing job???

And what is their job?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauro Matias Zarate   Today at 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Mauro Matias Zarate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next