Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:27 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/03/27/1178268/lazios-juan-pablo-carrizo-blames-different-mentality-for-disappoi

He should quit making excuses and startin working for his place. I don't see Fernando having such a defeatist attitude.

What's he saying, that Buffon would be rubbish in England or Casillas would be useless in Brazil? A good keeper is a good keeper. Perhaps nobody likes gambetes and running miles off your line in Italy because that's just bad goalkeeping in general.

I'm really desperate to see this guy go to be honest. I'm getting very negative vibes.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
I wonder if it would be worth sending him on loan to a Serie A team to gain league experience? I don't want him to leave for good in the summer.

Do you think that a GK of caliber like Carizzo will accept to go to loan. I think he has got several offers from Argentina and Spain.

BTW San Lorenzo from Argentina want him for loan but Lotito reject it.

I think Milan might take him on a loan as they are looking for a keeper. He wouldn't say no to that and if Muslera continues to do well and Carizzo leaves we would get more money if his loan is a success than we would now.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Caxi wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/03/27/1178268/lazios-juan-pablo-carrizo-blames-different-mentality-for-disappoi

He should quit making excuses and startin working for his place. I don't see Fernando having such a defeatist attitude.

What's he saying, that Buffon would be rubbish in England or Casillas would be useless in Brazil? A good keeper is a good keeper. Perhaps nobody likes gambetes and running miles off your line in Italy because that's just bad goalkeeping in general.

I'm really desperate to see this guy go to be honest. I'm getting very negative vibes.

well someone has to find an explination to why ur fav man rossi sat him on the bench when it was obviously and has been for some seasons now that it was never him at fault but our crappy defenders.

Maradona again confirmed him as his no 1 and muslera is only praying to be called up.

you too are making excuses for lazios bad perfomances, and one of thos is carrizo.

Maybe start by looking at what the real problem is. I hope muslera doesnt get nervous in our next match after this long break. Wink

Maybe u see something in butter hand that I dont.

Can you start by pointing out goal by goal that carrizo has to be the one blamed for.

Ill find u musleras abilities online if u want, or did u miss that milan match.

sunny

Wake up and smell the coffee, our defenders suck!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 am

the thing is that Fernando looks more confident than Carrizo right now
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:07 am

valdanito_10 wrote:
Caxi wrote:

well someone has to find an explination to why ur fav man rossi sat him on the bench when it was obviously and has been for some seasons now that it was never him at fault but our crappy defenders.

Maradona again confirmed him as his no 1 and muslera is only praying to be called up.

you too are making excuses for lazios bad perfomances, and one of thos is carrizo.

Maybe start by looking at what the real problem is. I hope muslera doesnt get nervous in our next match after this long break. Wink

Maybe u see something in butter hand that I dont.

Can you start by pointing out goal by goal that carrizo has to be the one blamed for.

Ill find u musleras abilities online if u want, or did u miss that milan match.

sunny

Wake up and smell the coffee, our defenders suck!

See this is a stupid argument because you think I see Cribari as Baresi and all that and now you're making Carrizo out to be Buffon or something.

I can find you three goals Carrizo could have done better with. I'm not going to because I pointed it out at the time and it would take ages to find them again. I can't fault Muslera on anything and in fact, I can point out one or two games where he saved our asses (Milan in the cup was definitely one).

See, Carrizo and his gambete routine is pointless. I also remember a game wher Cribari had the ball covered and JP sprinted a quarter of the pitch to boot it out. Hardly the mark of a great goalkeeper with confidence in his defence.

On the whole, our defence has been better since Muslera was introduced. Ok, I think Emilson made it better but I think Siviglia's presence cancelled that out but that's all perspective.

And I don't like this "oh, I'm a great goalkeeper, I've shown it in Argentina but Italy just doesn't understand me" trap. If that's his excuse he should get the hell out of the country. Seriously, that's a load of bull if ever I heard it.

I welcomed this guy with open arms but I can't embrace an attitude and an ego like that. You have one game where Muslera was a disaster, very early in his Serie A career but he persisted, worked hard and fought his way back to them team. Muslera was honest and said he would have to leave if he didn't get his chance. Fernando has the lazialita spirit that we crave. And you don't hear him saying "I was a great goalkeeper in Uruguay but I'm misunderstood in Italy".

There's a bunch of top notch goalies in Italy, no point keeping a guy who feels he can't play here. Muslera defended the guy ffd and then he comes out with rubbish like this. Not a good sign of a "professional".
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:50 am

Nicely put Caxi, for me Carrizo has been dissapointing this season, we had so much expectation from him, being the most expensive GK (ever) from Argentina, he fails miserably, I could a name a few mistakes which cost us a point or 3 points...

He may be a good GK in Maradona's eyes, but he's yet to convince us, I do stilll believe he'd come up good, he just needs to keep his mouth shut and let his football do the talking. Unlike Muslera who had a disasterous debut against Milan, he works really hard, and plays well, he deserves to be where he is now..
Back to top Go down
LazialeMalta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 91
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 am

I agree with you Caxi that Carrizo should not be making excuses about his poor performaces and instead work harder and proove to us that he's a great keeper.
Yet we have a great example of a South American keeper who when first arrived to Italy, he wasn't exactly great, he was nervous and error prone, that's Julio Cesar. Look at him today he's arguably the best goalkeeper in the world and what a mistake it would have been if Inter decided to sell him.
All i'm trying to say is that its hard for a goalkeeper especially a foreign one to adapt to a foreign game with a different language and i just hope that Carrizo gets another chance and we don't make any rash decisions like selling him, who knows he might be as great as Cesar in the future.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:42 am

LazialeMalta wrote:
I agree with you Caxi that Carrizo should not be making excuses about his poor performaces and instead work harder and proove to us that he's a great keeper.
Yet we have a great example of a South American keeper who when first arrived to Italy, he wasn't exactly great, he was nervous and error prone, that's Julio Cesar. Look at him today he's arguably the best goalkeeper in the world and what a mistake it would have been if Inter decided to sell him.
All i'm trying to say is that its hard for a goalkeeper especially a foreign one to adapt to a foreign game with a different language and i just hope that Carrizo gets another chance and we don't make any rash decisions like selling him, who knows he might be as great as Cesar in the future.

Exactly, but Muslera could also be that guy. It's a tough decision but judging on how both have handled the situation, I prefer Muslera. Football aside, it's attitude I care about.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:49 am

I have to agree that I am very disappointing with his last statements. It is really as Caxi said , big ego and stupid excuses. I can't stand this...

I have never blamed Carrizo for his performances , most of the time I was defending him. He wasn't so awful though as some people here are trying to describe him. I really don't understand you were waiting for great keeper who will came and with that inconsistent defense will save the day. It doesn't work like that , as Laziale Malta said and I am reiterating this a long time ago , remember Cesar , remember Dida , Doni : he needs time , he just needs time to adapt , that is all. Can't you guys see his potential ? The same thing with Muslera all over again. He was crucified here in this forum and just a few realized that he is very young and needs time...

I want them both , they will be great. But Carrizo needs to understand that he is young as well and needs hard work to be in Italy. His statements are unacceptable for me , great role in that has Maradona and all the Argentinian squad. Because you know with what kind of players he is surrounded in the national. 100% it's not very pleasing for him to be there as a guy who is benched in Italy , but that also doesn't give him the right to talk such bulls.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 am

carrizzo was great , and now he is not as good as the past .
muslera was not good , and now he is doing great

last season , i remember how muslera was blamed after milan match , and ballotta took his place . muslera accepted rossi's decision. he was not happy , but he trained hard and after 1 and half season , he got a chance and he showed a lot of improvements ! he deserves his place !
about carrizzo , he was a great goalkeeper , he did a good job in argentina . but he couldn't adapt well in his 1st season in serie a . and he keeps complaining to rossi's decision and he threaten to leave lazio .
now we can see , which GK who has a good attitude . ability is important , but attitude and loyalty are the most important . muslera has a potential to be a good goalkeeper and he is loyal . i think he is the next luca marchegiani

Wink
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:33 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/3/27/1178598/lazio-president-lotito-declares-carrizo-is-not-going-anywhere

Lotito declared that carrizo isn't going nowhere....

I agree with Lotito, JP has signed a contract, he couldn't going anywhere unless Lotito give him a permission... but seriously, I'm also getting disturbed by his comments... I really hope Muslera can keep his form and getting better and better so i don't mind if Lotito get rid of JP with a good price because he's the current argentinian GK
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 pm

I like JP but the things that I read in the press which he has said make me feel he should be sold for a good price to another club where he will get more first team chances. Muslera has been great till now and hasn't given a chance to JP to show what he really can do between the bars.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:08 am

Watching the Argentina game, I'll keep you posted on Carrizo.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 am

Didn't have much to do, it was 4-0 to Argentina. Wenk walkabouts with the ball and nearly got caught but apart from that he made 3 good saves when called upon. Good job done.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 am

yes what was he doing? no mans land...

still a good performance
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Didnt watch the whole game, but from what i saw he did what he needed to do, controlled his backline and made a few good saves (on a shot from outside the box was actually a nice one). Clean sheet means no mistakes from the goalie, despite the opponents not being very strong.

I think carrizo gives a lot more confidence and security than Muslera, but the latter has been doing good since he got the chance. The situation is tough for the coach, but eventually one of the will have to leave...we cannot keep two top goalies from South America in the team.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:39 am

I'm Treated Like A Baby At Lazio - Carrizo
The Argentine shot-stopper is fed up with his bench role for the Biancocelesti...

31 Mar 2009 22:02:37

Juan Pablo Carrizo was dropped by coach Delio Rossi when Lazio were going through a poor run of form at the turn of the year and has been unable to regain his place in goal, falling behind Fernando Muslera in the pecking order.

The 24-year-old has voiced his displeasure with the situation over the past few weeks and took yet another shot at his club coach, referring to the fact that he remains Diego Maradona's first choice for Argentina.

"When the best player of all time chooses you and the coach of your club does not let you play, there is something very strange going on," the former River Plate shot-stopper claimed while on international duty, according to Datasport.

"If it continues like this [at Lazio] then I have already decided I will change my environment in June. In Italy I was treated like a baby who could not handle the pressure, which is strange because I tend goal for Argentina."

Carrizo was in net for Maradona's competitive debut as coach of the national side in a 4-0 victory over Venezuela. He is expected to be in the starting XI once again in Bolivia on Wednesday.

Adam Scime, Goal.com

Hei JP, I'm also fed up of your attitude dude....

Maybe it's better to sell him and use the money to redeem zarate... just maybe...

This is the effect of the interview with their own local reporter... the players like JP and David were ashamed of the bench role at lazio and afraid of losing the starter place of their National team..
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:48 am

i dont like his attitude . he must learn muslera's attitude . carrizzo always thinks that he is the best . he is arrogant.
i agree with broenco , maybe we have to sell him , and get some fresh money so we can secure zarate's transfer and pandev + ledesma's contract .
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:57 am

I just think jpc is right to complain, if ur sitting behind butter hands muslera then its ok to complain.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 am

valdanito_10 wrote:
I just think jpc is right to complain, if ur sitting behind butter hands muslera then its ok to complain.

yeah but butter hands muslera is doing very good recently, I'm not saying JPC sucked but we can all see Muslera has more confidence right now and is not dribbling between the strikers which makes the fans mad....I say again we will not be able to keep them both si it's either Fernando or JPC

p.s: have you ever seen this kind of things in other clubs? I mean players bitching every day or two cause they sit on the bench? I haven't....
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 am

If Muslera was doing trap in goal yet retained his spot week after week, and Carrizo was benched for that then yes I would agree with JP but its not like that.

Fernando has done well in goal for Lazio this season. He has vastly improved from last season and his confidence and attitude is terrific now. Even when he was second choice to Ballotta not once did he complain about it. He learned from the experience and never gave up. Well done Muslera!

JP on the other hand had his chance from day one. I don't blame him for most of the losses or goals conceded but he was not looking confident in his abilities and was shaky, did not command the back line well (I know he is not fluent in Italian) and in some shots he just gave up in my opinion without making the slightest of attempts to stop the ball. He got benched as did some other players in the squad by Rossi to see if it made much of a difference. He has not stopped complaining for the last month probably. His attitude and arrogance stinks (as someone already pointed out)!

He is the #1 Argentinian goalkeeper but it is different. He is Argentinian, played in Argentina for how many seasons, he knows the players, coaches, fans, people, the language, style of play, etc. He has only been in Italy for half a season, its natural not to adapt straight away (look at Muslera, Kolarov, etc) but give it time. Unfortunately I am sure that this is not Carrizo's philosophy and perhaps he will indeed leave us in the summer which is a big shame.... No
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
I'm Treated Like A Baby At Lazio - Carrizo
The Argentine shot-stopper is fed up with his bench role for the Biancocelesti...

You Carrizo , you re acting like a baby. I am sick with those statements , how many yet , already 3 in one week time....
He showed enough disrespect towards Lazio already , but I am on the contrary , keep him here , let him stay on the bench and fine him for his words...Maybe he will learn something , you have very bad advisers Carrizo , but you should watch your mouth and think before speak.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:00 am

I'm sure that the media made few up. I mean 3 statements in 2 days c'mon.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Get Carrizo out.

Right, for me, everything is now clear regarding Lotito's outburst a week or so ago. He talked about disrespect and said players would face his wrath after National team duty.

usampa summed it up perfectly, Carrizo is acting like a baby and with this statement, he's disrespect the president, coach, fans and players.

Bye bye Jp/ Just leave.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Vaffanculo!

I HATE players that just complain to the media all the time for not playing. Here's an idea....FOCUS ON TRAINING!

Being treated like a baby? Look in the mirror JP.

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Today at 4:54 am

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Carrizo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next