drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Carrizo needs time to adjust, that's all. He is a very good goalie...
Look at Muslera...he was louzy for 1 year, on his way out and look at him now.
I suspect Carrizo will do the same. Now I don't want us to adapt him to italian life just so we can throw him like garbage to another Serie A team and then to see him become the best goalie in Serie A (Milan will need a goalie in the summer...so be careful, Lotito!)
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:52 am

According to Maradona, it seems Carrizo have asked Lotito for a transfer in the summer. Maybe someone can clear his situation up a little?
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:25 am

Biancocelesti wrote:
According to Maradona, it seems Carrizo have asked Lotito for a transfer in the summer. Maybe someone can clear his situation up a little?

He has been linked back to a move to San Lorenzo. I feel Carizzo has been treated badly, as if the slump we endured was all his fault. He dribbles to much that is true, but i feel he has a great career ahead of his and we may be missing out if we don't give him at least a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:03 am

I never rated Carrizo highly but I'm not sure how I feel about him leaving.

Brazilian goalkeepers are underrated because they have to be good in Brazil. There is no defence there.

Argentina goalkeepers are all about the flair. Name the last top class Argie keeper? It's been a while.

Also, Carrizo is not the Argentina No.1, he is no.3 or at least he was. Perhaps Maradona has promoted him up the ranks but there's at least 2 keepers who will surpass him when fit and on form.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 am

Caxi wrote:
I never rated Carrizo highly but I'm not sure how I feel about him leaving.

Brazilian goalkeepers are underrated because they have to be good in Brazil. There is no defence there.

Argentina goalkeepers are all about the flair. Name the last top class Argie keeper? It's been a while.

Also, Carrizo is not the Argentina No.1, he is no.3 or at least he was. Perhaps Maradona has promoted him up the ranks but there's at least 2 keepers who will surpass him when fit and on form.

yes i agree with caxi... i can name his three pairs: abbondanzieri, romero, ustari...

don't worry too much about him... a competition in the squad is always good... if he's that good then he'll be our first choice in the end, don't worry... this treatment will bring the best out of him soon... but if he fails to do that, in my opinion, he isn't good enough for us....
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Another crybaby who dosen't stan up for his game, but wants to go away cuz he is not playing. He got his chance, and some of his performance was awful, remember that goal Lecce scored at Olimpico, Carizzo didn't bother to save it, and he could save it. Carizzo, take it like a man, work hard and you'll get your chance again. Be patiant, like Muslera. We don't need no dramaqueen.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:38 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Another crybaby who dosen't stan up for his game, but wants to go away cuz he is not playing. He got his chance, and some of his performance was awful, remember that goal Lecce scored at Olimpico, Carizzo didn't bother to save it, and he could save it. Carizzo, take it like a man, work hard and you'll get your chance again. Be patiant, like Muslera. We don't need no dramaqueen.

I have to say I agree to an extent. I think if we judge his time at Lazio so far it is already time for him to go.

It doesn't matter if he is the world's best goalkeeper, if he can't willingly acept a spot on the bench for the timebeing as a result of his mediocre performances then I don't want him here. People go nuts over Ledesma threatening to leave over a much deserved pay rise, this guy is threatening to leave because he can't take a few games on the bench. Horrific.

Much better to sell him and bring in a cheaper and better keeper in Marchetti, Coppola or Bizzarri.

I should say this all relative to the truthfullness of such rumours.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:39 pm

result of his mediocre perfomances? seriously Caxi sometimes I think ur somking crack(jk). The defense was awful, in 99% of the goals he conceded were unstopabble. Everyone here is putting the blame on a pefrectly working goalkeeper when it is so crystal clear that its the defense to blame for almost everytime we concede at the back.

facts are our defense sucks, and rossi doesnt know what to do about it, tried to use carrizo as a scapegoat but its clear it wasnt him as at home against chievo they put 3 through superman muslera Suspect

Its quite clear to be honest, and yes Carrizo is the unquestinable no 1 in Argentina right now, if stupid rossi is not going to give him a chance then I completely understand if he wants to leave, he cant afford loosing his place in the nt, sitting on the bench to freaking Muslera is not helping.

Its just sad that everyone used JPC as a scapegoat when we were conceding a lot of goals, it were my and I would have stuck with our no 1 and given him some faith which was probably what he needs and espcially what rossi cant give.

Not using him in the coppa game a was a disgrace and an embarassment, muslera got la coppa when JPC was playing serie a and i see no reason why that fuker didnt give carrizo the same treatment.

Rossi is ruining our team and clouding the judgement of his direct followers, shame...
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:26 am

valdanito_10 you are not alone!

I also agree that from his first or second match Carrizo was questioned about every goal he has conceded. Every time , he should have done this , he should have done that , why he didn't jump there , why he didn't fly there but as you said not one from this goals came directly from his blunders. Yes he was able to do better his job sometimes , but this could be said for every football player in our team. And yes the defense is something very strange and mostly inconsistent. They can give us great performance and after just one game you are wondering if this are the same players we know....
Many times I defended Carrizo and I still have faith and know that he is special and in the future will be great , if he is healthy....

The same thing was with Muslera. How many times he was insulted here and in the old forum and in the piazzadellaliberta forum. I remember , that the same guys who today doesn't count Carrizo for smelling as and want him even out from the team , was shouting then : he has to go to Uruguay , he is nothing and bla bbla. Today the same thing with Carrizo , everyone knows what a challenge is Serie A , everyone knows how some players need a year or so to adjust , to gel with the team with teammates , to learn the language and so on.

About Muslera , I am really amazed with his advance. You are saying something , that i can not agree though. Yes he did concede 3 goals this week , but after the same stupid inconsistent blunders and if he wasn't there and didn't save 2 or 3 more opportunities the defeat should have been enormous.
He is in great form right now, his performance vs Napoli was big , but Carrizo also needs playing time and better treatment , this thing with Coppa wasn't right at all.

It is delicate situation definitely , Muslera has great time now , on the other hand Carrizo is No1 in Argentina right now and is great keeper(this i my opinion of course , but I really have followed his performances in Argentina one year before he joined us and he was great).
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 am

I think everyone should lay off JPC a bit. He hasn't been great but like Valdanito said it's 90% down to our defense in my opinion. Muslera was awful last season. Maybe it's the language barrier and Muslera can speak better Italian now to help him organise things but Carrizo should be given more time to adapt. A good GK will always come good but there will be a period of transition (Argentina and Italy are miles apart in terms of domestic football) and if you cant speak the lingo it's only natural that you will lack confidence.

I think it would be a mistake to let him go so soon.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:13 am

I don't think anyone here thinks JPC is to blame for our form
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 am

we will see carrizo in the next game against catania Surprised
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:13 am

danielganx wrote:
we will see carrizo in the next game against catania Surprised

and that maybe his last chance to prove his worth at this season
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:11 pm

With only 10 games left, this is definately his last chance i believe, if he doesnt take it Muslera will be back and Carrizo will see out the rest of the season on the bench. That being said, i don't believe that when Rossi dropped him after Cagliari he though Muslera would do so well. Muslera took his chance and has made some fantastic stops, especially against Napoli a couple of weeks back. It's time for Carrizo to do what Muslera did, and deliver us a win in Catania. it wont be easy, but perhaps in Catania we have a club whose form is more erratic than ours, lets hope we face the catania that crumbled against Siena two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Carrizo's Lazio discontent Tuesday 24 March, 2009

Argentine international goalkeeper Juan Pablo Carrizo has stressed his frustration at playing second fiddle for Lazio.

The talented shot-stopper arrived in Italy last summer touted as one of the best 'keepers in South America.

However, after a few costly errors, Carrizo was dropped and has been a reserve to Fernando Muslera.

In spite of a lack of Serie A football, the 24-year-old is Diego Maradona's first choice for his country's World Cup 2010 qualifiers against Venezuela and Bolivia.

I don't know why I'm still sitting on the bench at Lazio, Carrizo told the ANSA news agency.

I have no idea what to think about the whole situation, but at least I can play in two games now and show my ability.

Carrizo is being tipped to return to his homeland in the summer, but he may also have some European suitors.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar24b.html

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:08 am

Quote :
I don't know why I'm still sitting on the bench at Lazio, Carrizo told the ANSA news agency.

you are still sitting on bench b'cuz Muslera is doing much better than you!
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Why can't Carrizo understand. It's not that anyone at Lazio (Rossi?) thinks that he's a bad keeper, it's just the fact that he's young and needs to adapt. Can't he see Muslera and how he has improved in just one year in Italy.

If the club didn't believe in him, they wouldn't have payed 8 million euro to River Plate. And don't forget that Rossi, Peruzzi and Ballotta were looking at videos of a lot of goalkeepers and they thought that Lazio should go for Carrizo.
Back to top Go down
anti-roma
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 43
Country and city : Turkey-Istanbul
Laziale since : 2006
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:52 pm

We should give him more chance, OK he wastn as we expected in matched he has played but we cant ignore him more. Muslera is good now and the goals conceded were not his fault exactly. However, I believe Carizzo can be our perminent GK and we try to utilize him, not lose him. To lose a player is easier than to utilize from him. I think the main reason is rossi. He cant manage two good GK and we are about to lose one of them. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:26 pm

anti-roma wrote:
We should give him more chance, OK he wastn as we expected in matched he has played but we cant ignore him more. Muslera is good now and the goals conceded were not his fault exactly. However, I believe Carizzo can be our perminent GK and we try to utilize him, not lose him. To lose a player is easier than to utilize from him. I think the main reason is rossi. He cant manage two good GK and we are about to lose one of them. Sad.

It's unfair to drop Muslera though. He has waited longer for his chance and now he's grabbed it. It's a predicament but Carrizo will have to be patient I guess.

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm actually beginning to think Muslera is more talented naturally than Carrizo, so I suggest JP works hard in training and waits to see if a new boss comes along and makes a few changes in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 am

I wonder if it would be worth sending him on loan to a Serie A team to gain league experience? I don't want him to leave for good in the summer.

Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 am

Giolazio wrote:
I wonder if it would be worth sending him on loan to a Serie A team to gain league experience? I don't want him to leave for good in the summer.

Do you think that a GK of caliber like Carizzo will accept to go to loan. I think he has got several offers from Argentina and Spain.

BTW San Lorenzo from Argentina want him for loan but Lotito reject it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:55 am

Giolazio wrote:

I would welcome such a move and its the best option in my opinion - in a fantasy world though.... I also doubt Carrizo will be too enthusiastic about it. Muslera cannot be dropped just because Juan is pissed off he is not getting game time recently. Fernando has waited for his chance for over a season now, was patient and did not complain about being second best to Ballotta so I hope Carrizo does the same and waits for his chance. If there is a change in manager over the summer then things could change, you never know.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:55 pm

It will not be possible to keep both of them as they are big talents and nobody will want to stay on bench
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juan Pablo Carrizo   Today at 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Carrizo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next