Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 am

Rossi seems to be insisting on this 3-4-2-1, 3-4-3, 3-4-1-2 formation and if he wants to implement that, he needs another CB and it won't be Moti or Domizzi, I agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:16 am

With 5.5 million euro, we could buy someone like Zapata or Felipe, no? My pick would be Zapata! Young, and have lots of experience is Serie A
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : FlorÝ, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 am

frederick wrote:
With 5.5 million euro, we could buy someone like Zapata or Felipe, no? My pick would be Zapata! Young, and have lots of experience is Serie A

Well first I doubt its enough, and Udinese have a strong team now so I doubt any of them would come to us and make less money.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 am

I have always liked both Felipe and Zapata (especially the latter) ever since their first seasons in Serie A but I too doubt they would be willing to depart Udinese for presumably less money as LofL has mentioned. I also think they will be in the Uefa Cup this season so that is always tempting for any player and Udinese have built a good, young and strong squad and I assume both of them are seen as important players in their setup.

I want Talamonti back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 177
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:56 am

what about bringing domizzi or moti and then bring tuia on to the squad...
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 am

LofL wrote:
Well first I doubt its enough, and Udinese have a strong team now so I doubt any of them would come to us and make less money.

Why for less money ? As far as I know, the wages in Udinese are something similar as ours, even lower. Correct me if I am wrong.I will try to find the salaries of both players and post them here....

Quote :

Tuia is already in the squad...
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:07 pm

I think that the total salaries of Udinese players are lower than that of Lazio players, but I don't know if there is a players variation in salaries or if salary cap is available.

But, I can't think players with great potential like Zapate or Felipe are still there with such low salaries.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 pm

We paid 18 million on wages, while Udinese spent 14 million.

However, I could be wrong, but I am positive that Udinese record one of Serie A's biggest profits, if not the biggest, giving them more room to spend if they need to.

CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 177
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm

usampa wrote:
LofL wrote:

Why for less money ? As far as I know, the wages in Udinese are something similar as ours, even lower. Correct me if I am wrong.I will try to find the salaries of both players and post them here....

Quote :

Tuia is already in the squad...

I know he is in the squad, but give him the opportunity to be a 1 team regular like silvestri...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:31 pm

http://www.mcalcio.com/494-player-salaries-of-serie-a-kaka-is-the-king/

according to this site, Felipe earns 350,000 euros a year and Zapata earns 230,000 euros a year.

I don't know how accurate this link is, but if true, I can kind of see why Lotito is so reluctant tp pay our guys more!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Why do you guys keep talking about players we aren't interested in ? scratch Talk only about news and rumours about players which Lazio might buy .. not about players you'd like to see in the club
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Caxi wrote:
http://www.mcalcio.com/494-player-salaries-of-serie-a-kaka-is-the-king/

according to this site, Felipe earns 350,000 euros a year and Zapata earns 230,000 euros a year.

I don't know how accurate this link is, but if true, I can kind of see why Lotito is so reluctant tp pay our guys more!

Yes , that is the link who I have been searching all day. cheers Thanks Caxi!
Maybe some of the contracts have been improved, I think Felipe extended his, but even so I cant believe the rise would be very significant....

Quote :
martinese wrote
Quote :
Why do you guys keep talking about players we aren't interested in ? scratch
Why not....
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:17 pm

martinese wrote:
Why do you guys keep talking about players we aren't interested in ? scratch Talk only about news and rumours about players which Lazio might buy .. not about players you'd like to see in the club

this is related...we're talking about how Moti is a bad deal considering we could potentially get someone of Felipe or Zapata's quality, seen as there are no transfer rumours lately, other than Moti, what else are we meant to talk about. if we all kept saying we didn't want Moti here and didn't have a discussion about it, we would be told to stop spamming the page!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Well don't write here till there is some info about new players .. Wink

It's really stupid to see everyone talking in the "transfer and rumours" section about everyone's dream signings or prefered ones ..

Well everyone can talk about whatever they want, but I'll talk only about players Lazio is interested in. Peace :)
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:02 pm

But I don't understand martinese, the Laziofever team have provided a Transfer & Rumours news section for people to keep up with news and rumours, there are player sections to discuss players, so isn't this section about debating how good or bad a particular transfer is for a club and mentioning anything we find in the media to back this up? I think we are discussing Moti's potential transfer whilst using information regarding Felipe and Zapata salaries to back up our points. I don't think any of us are dropping their names specifically as players we'd like to see at the club but rather examples of better alternatives.
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:31 pm

players who impress at Udinese would want to go to bigger clubs and Felipe and Zapata have impressed indeed. Ergo, despite their current salaries being lower than our cap, I don;t think they would have any inclinatino to come to Lazio since the lieks of milan or even mid-table EPL clubs can easily pay them one million a year and more.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Caxi wrote:
But I don't understand martinese, the Laziofever team have provided a Transfer & Rumours news section for people to keep up with news and rumours, there are player sections to discuss players, so isn't this section about debating how good or bad a particular transfer is for a club and mentioning anything we find in the media to back this up? I think we are discussing Moti's potential transfer whilst using information regarding Felipe and Zapata salaries to back up our points. I don't think any of us are dropping their names specifically as players we'd like to see at the club but rather examples of better alternatives.

Well then I have to say I'm sorry for that guys, I't won't happen again :]
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:22 pm

ha!

no worries, martinese, if you feel the discussion doesn't belong here, you've a right to say! I have done in the past!

I'd like to move on from talking about these players anyway, or else it will descend into a discussion about players we are not linked to...again.

Moti looks like it's not going to happen now and I hope that to be the case.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:25 pm

I think that Domizzi would be a great transfer
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:37 pm

I think a lot of us agree there, but it's look increasingly difficult day by day.
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:29 am

I wish Tuia will get enough time to show himself, but I am curious to know how Diakete is developing (if any) himself. Hopefully Rossi is considering crisis plan if we didn't bring in new defender by giving more time to those young players to show their capabilities.

Hopefully Rossi will not take the issue of not signing a new defender as a excuse if we performed badly next year (god forbidden)
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:50 am

Laziophilic wrote:
I wish Tuia will get enough time to show himself, but I am curious to know how Diakete is developing (if any) himself. Hopefully Rossi is considering crisis plan if we didn't bring in new defender by giving more time to those young players to show their capabilities.

Hopefully Rossi will not take the issue of not signing a new defender as a excuse if we performed badly next year (god forbidden)

I think the lads will get time. Diakite was getting a run last year before he broke his leg.

and if we perform badly, then Rossi wont get to make excuses because he will certainly get sacked before the end of the year.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:30 am

I would imagine Rossi thinks he can rely on Diakite, Siviglia and Tuia to step up when required, but I've my doubts. we need Domizzi guys, or someone like that, really, it could cost us a place in europe or Rossi his job.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:07 pm

It's even more important that a new defender is found considering the 3 man formation if that is to be continued with. Someone who has regularly played that way would be ideal and with an age of 26 or more to have the experience needed. I am getting worried about the defensive midfield situation too, unless we can assume that Mutarelli is now staying because Dabo can't be expected to do all the work.
Back to top Go down
El MaEsTro
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : Kuwait City

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:29 pm

Ed wrote:
It's even more important that a new defender is found considering the 3 man formation if that is to be continued with. Someone who has regularly played that way would be ideal and with an age of 26 or more to have the experience needed. I am getting worried about the defensive midfield situation too, unless we can assume that Mutarelli is now staying because Dabo can't be expected to do all the work.

Mutarelli Considers Lazio Legal Action

Lazio midfielder Massimo Mutarelli is seriously considering the idea of suing his current club for the way he has been treated, with the player excluded from the current pre-season training camp.

Mutarelli is far from happy with the way the Biancocelesti are behaving with him. This was confirmed by his agent Lorenzo Marronaro who also revealed that there might be legal consequences following his meeting with president Claudio Lotito.

"My client is extremely annoyed with the situation he is going through," declared Marronaro to Noiaquilebiancocelesti.com.

"Not even my declarations of some days ago, which hinted at all of our disappointment, have created a reaction from the coach or president.

"I had to speak with Lotito on Thursday, but I did not succeed. Depending on what will be said, we shall decide whether to act legally against the club, considering that the player has been damaged."

-----------------------

Mutarelli has been isolated from the squad to force his move to Torino...

I disapprove of Lotito's politics right now regarding our former players.

Zauri has been isolated to force his move out and now Mutarelli is being treated in the exact same way.

These players might not be the best in the squad.. but they always played with honour for the shirt and if it wasnt for honour they would have never made it to the Champions League with the names that we had in the team.

Yes to selling Zauri and Mutarelli...
No to isolation and bad treatment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Today at 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next