Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:42 pm

I agree totally El MaEsTro, I knew Mutarelli wasn't at the training camp at the start but nothing concrete came out about Torino so I wondered if he'd come back in to the squad.
It is a shocking way of treating a whole-hearted, if sometimes limited, player. It would have seemed a good idea to keep him or Mudi as they weren't a major reason for the poor displays last year and both seemed tied to the club and played a position that hasn't been strengthened anyway. Bad move again Lotito...
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:13 pm

El MaEsTro wrote:

Mutarelli has been isolated from the squad to force his move to Torino...

I disapprove of Lotito's politics right now regarding our former players

Zauri has been isolated to force his move out and now Mutarelli is being treated in the exact same way.

These players might not be the best in the squad.. but they always played with honour for the shirt and if it wasnt for honour they would have never made it to the Champions League with the names that we had in the team.

Yes to selling Zauri and Mutarelli...
No to isolation and bad treatment...

it's Rossi's will and not Lotito's
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:26 pm

yeah...the coach decides which players to take on training camp and which to offload of the squad
Back to top Go down
LazioKosovo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 16
Country and city : Mitrovica, Kosova
Laziale since : 1993/94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Yes, I'am against a bad treatment of players. But, let's not forget that this is professional football, where terms like honesty, loyalty etc are not on the vocabulary. You can not find such things in the modern football.
I am not saying that I approve that kind of attitude, but what I am syaing is that we need to be more cold blooded on this subject. You can not find a single serious club which was not subject of such treatment eather from other bigger club or player or have mistreated their players.
On the BBC site, you can see that Fulham is intersted on Torino's Grella, which could make space for Mutarelli's go to Toro. And this decision of Lotito, seems to be a move to that direction.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:49 pm

It is not pleasant for the players, but on the other hand Rossi is trying to create special atmosphere. Different environment, with different approach , based on his experience from past years.
I can not see where is the bad treatment, they are in Formello, I think they are not alone there and they are training! They should strive for new challenges in new clubs!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 pm

PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR DEFAULT THE FORUM SYSTEM WILL DELETE THIS TOPIC WHEN 30 PAGES ARE FILL UP-

SO IN ORDER TO AVOID THIS SITUATION AND LOOSE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND DISCUSSION I AM OPENING A NEW TOPIC .

THE TRASFER WILL CONTINUE THERE!

Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Quote :
Torino will step up their transfer campaign after off-loading Vincenzo Grella to Fulham for £4m.

Granata boss Gianni De Biasi and star player Alessandro Rosina have publicly complained about the market strategy of the club so far this summer.

President Urbano Cairo warned there was no money in the kitty unless others were sold and Australian international Grella seems to be the next on the list.

The Independent claims Roy Hodgson has made an official £4m offer for the 28-year-old former Parma star.

Grella has been in Italy since October 1998, spending five seasons at Empoli, two with Ternana in Serie B and three at Parma until joining Torino last summer.

“We have done a fair amount, signing Ignazio Abate, Jurgen Saumel and Nicola Amoruso,” pointed out President Cairo.

“The objective, however, is to do even more. The transfer market doesn’t close for a while yet and we will try to improve with one buy per area of the team.”

Toro are already looking ahead to the Turin derby, which popped up in Week 8 of the fixture list.

“Juventus fire up the competitive nature of our fans, but their resources are incomparable to ours. We’ll try to do something special in the two derby games, as something curious always happens in those encounters.”

just reading this - surely Lazio can afford this transfer. and Torino manager De Biasi wants Mauri.

Now its no secret that we could use a mediano after losing both Mudi and Mutarelli, Grella is a brilliant player. He controls matches, and protects the defence well. Would be very useful to compliment our strong attack.

I realise its unlikely, but surely a good move. If only I could give this message to Lotito and Rossi.

Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:17 pm

As you have probably noticed many posts have been deleted from this topic tonight...

I understand that the ignorance and attacking nature of Mr Yamaguchi´s posts are offensive to all of us, but I invite you to avoid dialogues or discussions with this kind of posts in the future. It will be dealt with by the LF-Team and it´s a lot more work if everyone gets into a discussion.

Yamaguchi´s days in this forum are counted very soon, so I hope that you can continue without further interruptions...

Please go on...

Sgt. Pepper

P.S We are only waiting for Paolo to push the red button, since I regretfully don´t have that pleasure
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:44 pm

I inform you that our member Yamagouchi has been banned from this forum.
The LF Team and other members have reported to my attention Yamagouchi behaviour that is not to be considered as Laziale style.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Today at 7:37 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14