HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:32 am

Hi, I live in Liverpool and am an Everton fan, the other team in our city is hosting a game vs Lazio at Anfield and when I heard I was delited as I have always wanted to see Lazio play.

Does any1 know where I can get tickets to sit in the away end with the Lazio fans or if any1 will be selling tickets on matchday?

My e-mail is: tom-evertonian@hotmail.com

I'd be made up if any1 could help, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:26 am

In addition to this, does anybody know on what media resources this game will be broadcast around europe? If you do, can you post them here because I'm desperate to see this game, but I only have terrestrial television, so it could be difficult. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:07 am

Caxi wrote:
In addition to this, does anybody know on what media resources this game will be broadcast around europe? If you do, can you post them here because I'm desperate to see this game, but I only have terrestrial television, so it could be difficult. thanks.

dont know about Europe, but where I am in australia, Setanta sports is showing it live I think.

Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:09 am

I will check if SKY Sports will broadcast it live here in NZ.... although I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:38 am

We may be in luck here in the UK because Five have already shown to of Liverpool's pre-season games, although they were both away games.
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:00 pm

Just checked the Setanta website and the game will be shown on there not on Five.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:31 pm

The Big Payback wrote:
Just checked the Setanta website and the game will be shown on there not on Five.

yeah, I was hoping after Five showed Liverpool against Lucern and Wisla that they might show the Lazio game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:11 am

Hey guys,

I am trying to figure out how to get tickets for the game..but the only place I can find them advertised is on Liverpools website, and you have to be a season ticket holder or fanclub member to buy them. Surely there must be another way?

C
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Flor, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:10 am

Im really suprised about the ticket prices since its just a friendly match. Will the stadium be close to full in a friendly with Liverpool - Lazio?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:42 am

my guess is nowhere near full.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Hmmm...this is certainly weird. I'm hoping to go down for the game, depending on work, but I wonder how to get tickets!
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Give them a call tomorrow and ask for the away end tickets. Should do it.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Liverpool Pre-Season Friendly   Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Hello to all Laziofever members,
This is my first message but I have used Laziofever as my main source of Lazio information for a while. What made me decide to finally join up was some confusion regarding the Liverpool match:

I rang the Liverpool ticket office today and asked when I could buy tickets as an English Lazio supporter and how many tickets would be available for away fans. They said that they didn't know and that I would have to go through Lazio. I said that the Official Lazio site had only a link to the Liverpool site and the ticket information provided had nothing about away fans. They gave me a phone number for Lazio (similar to that on the Official site under tickets) and said I'd have to go through the club.

Now, does anyone else find this a bit strange? How can Liverpool not know how many away tickets they have made available and what is their reason for not selling them directly? I am not sure if I'd get an English speaker on the number they gave and also how the ticketing would work from Italy. Has anyone got tickets yet and if so, how did they go about it? When I went to Ipswich and Southampton in pre-season in the last couple of years I was told in advance that tickets would be for sale on the day and, even though there was a decent turn-out of Laziali, there were plenty of empty seats. You could sit where you wanted in the away section, so making more of a 'group' and all worked out fine.

Regards, Ed
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 pm

I'm on the same boat as you, I have to arrange to get off work to go but won't until I know I can get the tickets.

It's really confusing, I don't see we can't buy the tickets from Liverpool, it's their game!

Welcome to the forum btw!
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:24 pm

It's weird, i called them last week and they told me to call back on Wednesday when i would definately be able to purchase the away end tickets. I called them today and they say i have to call Lazio on the same number as you guys got. I have tried calling Lazio on that number but no one seems to answer. Paolo could you advice us on what do to here? Any help would be greatful.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm

I noticed this problem just now.
Let me call someone in Lazio and i will tell you what to do.

Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks for the welcome Giolazio!
The only good thing is it seems everyone is in the same boat! It is a stupid way of sorting out a friendly games away tickets- you can understand official European matches where there is season ticket priority etc. so you have to book with your own club but for this is crazy! I wonder how many Laziali are likely to come over from Italy for the fixture compared to those who are British based?
Just saw: Ermetico to the rescue!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:40 am

Thanks Ali, nice to be here!
I didn't know if I was right to start a new thread as some Liverpool information was in the training camp one. I hoped it would get more notice as a separate one but I hadn't thought to look in Free Talk first! I just hope something concrete is sorted out soon because the game is only just over 2 weeks away!
Ed
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 pm

Tikets for Liverpool Match.

SS Lazio just received a bunch of Tikets here in Rome and they are going to sell in one box office only next week.
To buy this tikets You must go there there are no chances to buy them on Internet .

For people attending the match in Liverpool : you can buy tikets from Liverpool web site or around the stadium the same day but , still, i don't know if you are aloud to buy tikets in the Laziali dedicated section.

I can't help you from here because i can't buy this tikets and send them to England!

Please try to contact again the Liverpool box offices and let me know the clear situation.

Thanks

Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Thanks for looking into this Ermetico! It just seems that Liverpool are penalising us British based fans then. They must know how many tickets they have sent to Rome and if that was, say 200, then couldn't they allow an extra amount for sale over here? Do you know how many tickets have been allocated?

Anybody manage to ring again? I'll try and sort it out tomorrow with them. With the information that Lazio, who we were told to contact on a number that wouldn't get through, can't sell them outside of the ticket office, there must be a case for selling some to us direct or at least give the on-the-day option. I mean, there's unlikely to be more than a few hundred Laziali don't you reckon?

It's a bit bad that Ipswich and Southampton can sort out and run fair and successful ticketing for a pre-season game and a Premier League team has to go and mess the fans around.

Hopefully we can all try and sort this mess out.... I had hoped for a pre-season game again this year and when it was finally confirmed I was really excited but this is starting to get confusing and a real pain.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 am

Wow this is crazy! Thanks for the info Erme!

Seems really stupid that only fans from Rome can get the tickets! Surely they must know that not many people are going to fly abroad for a friendly, and surely they must also know the amount of Italians living in the UK!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Man, this is frustrating!scratch
I rang the ticket office again this morning and asked about the away section and told them about the allocation being sent to Rome and not being available outside Rome. The reply was the same as before- we are only selling home tickets, you'll have to contact Lazio, we have no information on the away tickets, here are some numbers to ring, check back nearer the time! Jeez, it's only 2 weeks away! Don't they realise people have to sort out travel and get acommodation and stuff? I get the distinct feeling that nobody at Liverpool has a clue what's going on and they have arranged this friendly as they would a Champions League game.

Any ideas for what to do guys? Is anyone going to just buy home tickets? I really don't want to sit in with the Scousers but it looks like that may be the only way to go....

Grrrrr..... Maybe I shouldn't have wished for a friendly this year....
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:25 pm

^I'm having the same problem. I'm going to wait a while and then if nothing happens gonna have to buy a ticket close to the away stand. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 pm

No further news but I did email them because I got fed up trying to make the phone operators understand that I couldn't get tickets from Lazio! They keep giving me the same number and telling me to ring back nearer the time whatever I tell them! I wonder if you would be admitted to a home section if wearing Lazio colours and if so, how welcome you would feel. It would spoil the atmosphere for me really but like Forza_Lazio4eva said, it may be the only chance.

Anyone else made progress?
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Lazio Friendly Tickets   Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 pm

May just risk going in the home end
Back to top Go down