AuthorMessage
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Overrated, overvalue, and now he expects more money from us? Like C.Testa said, no player bigger than a club.. I'd say sell him..
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Ivan wrote:

We need a defensive midfielder seeing as we sold Gaby and Muta is on his way out. This leaves us with Firmani as the only natural defensive midfielder. Sure, both Ledesma and Dabo do a lot of the dirty work but a pure DM is needed. Personally I would really love it if Fernandez would come to Lazio but he and his agent explained it many times already - no passport - no deal. That means that Lotito is concentrating on other possible targets such as Guana (a long term Rossi favorite) and Pele.

What's the news about Banega? Aren't we after him last time? straight swap with Ledesma perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:20 pm

I agree!

Sell him ASAP and lets get top dollar for him.

He's a key player, but he loses his value when he shakes up / disturbs the dressing room. It's already happening.

Plus, I don't want a player on the pitch who is NOT thinking about the match 100%, but think about where he wants
to go and how much money he deserves.

LOTITO, tell him to shut up or sell him off!!!!
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:44 pm

Plus that we get a replacement - Pelle which is a great promise.
Plus that we have Dabo who is a much better leader at the midfield.
Plus that with the money we can get Pinzi.
Plus that we have Firmani and Baronio (still) as backups.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:48 pm

I think Ledemsa is too arrogant to negatively effect the dressing room. I think if we kept him this year we would do better than without him.

If Inter are offering megabucks for him, we should take it, but if there's any chance he may stay, we should try and keep him.

His attitude is still disgusting though.
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:53 pm

drazvan wrote:

Have you noticed that Ledesma is not a pure DM and actualyl starts almost each one of our attacks? Now, he often does it badly but none of the players you have mentioned have much to offer in the way of playmaking. If we part ways with ledesma we will need a creative player not a destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:58 pm

The dangerous thing about this whole situation is this:

* IF we are forced to sell him now - we can hopefully get some cash and a decent player to replace him before the season starts. He's creative and he's a good player when he wants to be and I would love to keep him - if he's willing to stop being a brat.

** IF we keep him, may he be a force in our line up, but...he will exercise Article 17 like Valon next season and away he goes...leaving us with NOTHING.

So...roll the dice.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:10 pm

Matrim wrote:
drazvan wrote:

Have you noticed that Ledesma is not a pure DM and actualyl starts almost each one of our attacks? Now, he often does it badly but none of the players you have mentioned have much to offer in the way of playmaking. If we part ways with ledesma we will need a creative player not a destroyer.

Dabo and Matuzalem can actually do the same.
Plus Pinzi has also the same style.
Mudingayi was a destroyer....
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Updates:

Ledesma agent denied that Inter had contacted him for his client, he also stated that what was written in the newspapers are totally unfound.

PDL
Back to top Go down
LazioKosovo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 16
Country and city : Mitrovica, Kosova
Laziale since : 1993/94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Ledesma is right. Unfortunately. He is important (read: key) player of Lazio game. Rossi all the time is playing only one style of game, where everything is rotating around Ledesma. And that gives him justaficiation for this pay raise. To tell the truth he is undervalued and underpayed. Now he sees that Pandev is having three times more than he is. And the timing is very good for him.
Personally, in the begining I was very sceptical about Ledesma, but with time I was used on him. He proved that he has some magic. Lazio with new enforcements is seeking very high position and Ledesma anymore is not so untouchable, mostly because of players brought in and because of fact that he is good and talented player but not so good to provide game and results that could bring back to Italian and Euro footbal scene.
I say, let him give some pay raise, if he is not sastisfied with it or with his status in the squad then sell him. I am sure that we could have very good prise for him since he has some references such as playing for Lazio in CL, having Italian passaport etc.
The only bad thing about his possible departure is Rossi, since he was lying too much on Ledesma, and available players and possible mentioned players can nor fit so good on his tactic, becuase he is playing only one style and tactic of game.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 pm

if some psychic told me Lazio would win a scudetto in 2013 and asked me to name current players who would win in 2003, I would name, Carrizo, Radu, Tuia, De Silvestri, Pandev, Zarate and Ledesma. These are the future Lazio for me, immaterial of what people think, these are the guys we need to keep if we want to return to the top anytime soon. Considering how much Rossi has based his side round Ledesma, for Cristian to be on 450k and for others to be on 1-1.5 million, it just isn't fair, but we don't know how much fuss he is causing behind the scenes.

come, 2013, I think Ledesma will still be here, if i'm honest.
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:12 pm

I support giving Ledesma a new contract as long as we can afford it / it's reasonable.
The problem I foresee is that Ledesma is probably asking for more than we're willing
to give, which is fine, as long as he's willing to negotiate.

As a player at Lazio, you HAVE to be 100% blind and deaf to NOT know our financial
issues. So, if you're going to start your renegotiation high...you have to be prepared
to come down some. We're not Milan or Inter...we just can't say - "Okay, you asked
for 1m a year, you got it. 5 years, 5 mil it is."
So, Ledesma should realize that while the majority of everyone wants to keep
him, we're going to have to restructure his contract in a specific way that makes sense
to the club / the team.

My issue with Ledesma is the fact that according to the RUMORS...he's being a b*tch
by complaining to the media and stating he's leaving, he'll pull Article 17 next year,
blah blah blah.

Be a man...talk it over with the club and if you can't come to an understanding, say your
thanks / peace and move onward. That's RESPECT!
Back to top Go down
gibson_lp2
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : australia, sydney
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:16 am

on goal.com it says we "might" be interested in stankovic:

The Lazio President was a guest on SportItalia's Calciomercato special and had surprising news for Biancocelesti fans about Lazio's transfer market.

Dejan Stankovic doesn't seem to have the confidence of new Inter coach Jose Mourinho, and Lotito says the player is on the team's radar. However, he will only arrive under certain conditions.

"If the club (Lazio) set certain parameters and then he (Stankovic) finds a consensus with Mourinho - under these conditions, why not?" he said.

Stankovic would likely have to take a pay cut, but Lazio would still have to invest a significant amount of money in the transfer.

Lazio are looking for a playmaker after Cristian Ladesma recently made it clear his intention is to leave the club after some contract disagreements.

Finally, Lotito ruled out a move for a different Inter player, saying there had been "no contact with Inter" about young Portuguese central midfielder Pelè

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=799936
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:25 am

how owuld you guys i feel about a possible return of Dejan? even if the reports are rubish. would be interesting to know.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:58 am

I read those news on goal.com earlier on today too.

Well Dejan was one of my favourite players before he left for Inter Milan so I would be very happy to see him back. However the way he left Lazio was not the best in my opinion and for that I have not been a big fan of his but as a player to the squad I would be thrilled. He is skillful and has lots of experience in Italy winning the Scudetto with both Lazio and with Inter. He is also reasonably versatile so I would be keen.... but only for a fair price and a reasonable salary offcourse.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 am

Lazio is starting to shape up,and with a name like stankovic to the list this squad would be able to achieve great stuff.

Next season the defense to really shape up i guess.
Back to top Go down
Terzino
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 41
Country and city : Canada, St-Léonard/Italia, San Bartolomeo In Galdo
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:10 am

We gave a chance for Dabo to come back and I don't think anyone regreats that. I wouldn't mind giving Stankovic a second chance at Lazio. He had a fantastic run while he was here which is why Inter had wanted him in the first place. If he were to replicate the form he had here then that would be a great boost for Lazio.

On an unrelated note: first post! Hi everybody!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:09 am

I am in two minds about Stankovic, but if Rossi believes he could contribute well we should bring him back!
Btw, It was one of my favorite players, first Lazio jersey which I got was with his name on the back..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Darran
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 80
Country and city : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 am

Do we really want a mercenary at the club? Would you welcome Cesar back? They turned their backs on us, and now when they want to return, we should gracefully accept their plea? Somethings can never be forgotten though Stankovic is a very talented player who would do great for us if he didn't had such a tainted history with Lazio.
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Darran wrote:
Do we really want a mercenary at the club? Would you welcome Cesar back? They turned their backs on us, and now when they want to return, we should gracefully accept their plea? Somethings can never be forgotten though Stankovic is a very talented player who would do great for us if he didn't had such a tainted history with Lazio.
Lazio would have died if we hadn't sold such players. Plus it was Mancio who they followed.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 pm

At this point we need everyone who is capable of strengthen and balance our squad!
If Stankovic is still able for great things ( I have doubts here, but it is Rossi's decision after all) I wouldn't mind if he help us in , lets say, next year or two....

According to Piazza, Ledesma is already on the market....
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:58 pm

The Big Payback wrote:
Darran wrote:
Lazio would have died if we hadn't sold such players. Plus it was Mancio who they followed.

it was a quite a while ago now, but we didn't exactly "sell" these players, they wanted to leave. Cesar and Stankovic's transfers are pretty similar to that of Behrami's and any transfer of Ledesma.
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Latest I heard...and these are just rumors...is that with all of Inter's injuries, they're interested in
Ledesma's services. If this is true...it will be interesting to see who Inter coughs up and how much
they cough up. I can't imagine Lotito letting Ledesma walk with out getting a decent sum AND a
player.

Might not be a bad thing if he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unhappy at Lazio. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Corriere are reporting that "for the right amount" Lotito will let Ledesma walk

IF we get adequate payment, with a replacement of some sort lined up, let him go. he is a very important player but his attitude brings nothing good to the team.

Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/01082008/4/ledesma-stufo-lazio-lotito-mette-mercato.html

Ledesma is transfer listed-nothing less than 20m!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Today at 7:58 am

Back to top Go down

Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next