Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:10 am

Caxi wrote:
exactly the point I was trying to make.

I thought Rossi was indecisive at times last year and if we keep pursuing the likes of Fernandez, his choices in attack are many. I trust he can make the right decisions, but he needs to be courageous about it if he has to.

before anything, I hope we contract a defender and a someone to cover/replace Dabo...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:18 am

Some news for u guys!

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/28072008/4/pandev-vede-biancoceleste-c-lazio.html

Pandev : There's only Lazio.

Pandev re-instates his wish to stay here and there are no problems.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:18 am

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/28072008/44/fernandez-vorrei-andare-lazio-41.html

Fernandez still wants to join Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 am

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/28072008/44/lazio-centrocampo-pinzi-guana-10.html

For the midfield Pinzi or Guana.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:34 pm

just an idea... Coloccini wants to leave... why not?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:37 pm

10 million euro cost, incredibly overrated but probably better than Moti.

I wonder what is going on behind the scenes...so little news of any substance.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:48 pm

yeah but we could try and loan him ..... and he's a NT ..

what do you mean so little news... we got Lichtsteiner official...Pandev renews...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 pm

but these were expected, I think, I mean, we've been linked to Pinzi, Fernandez, Moti for months and nothing appears to be moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:54 pm

well, obviously one of the new signings will be a mediano.

Pinzi and Guana are both excellent players.

If I had to choose one, Id take Pinzi because he's laziale, but if we got Guana, no problem. He is one of Palermo's key players.

Vinnie Grella from Torino is available for 4 million pounds. Toro want Mutarelli, why dont we do an exchange deal? Grella is another quality player.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:18 pm

The only problem with Guana is Palermo...Lotito just doesn't negotiate well with that lot and I think this is possibly the third or fourth year in a row that we have been linked to Guana, which actually makes me question if any deal can be done for him. Good player though.

I don't mind Grella, he's a good man to have but I don't think he can exceed his current level. I don't think he'd play any better at Lazio than anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Caxi wrote:
but these were expected, I think, I mean, we've been linked to Pinzi, Fernandez, Moti for months and nothing appears to be moving forward.

I think the only reason things have slown down is we are waiting on offloading Mutarelli and Stendardo first.

Dinamo rejected 5.5m for Moti and Lotito is going to up his offer?? Why not offer that to Napoli for Domizzi?
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Caxi wrote:
I don't mind Grella, he's a good man to have but I don't think he can exceed his current level. I don't think he'd play any better at Lazio than anywhere else.

Grella (like Guana) would complement our side perfectly.

We have plenty of players to attack and create, with Matuzalem, Ledesma, we have Mauri, Foggia, Meghni. but Grella and Guana will sit behind all of them, win the hard ball, protect the defence, play crucial balls to the attackers.

they are the un-noticed workers, that are important to every side. Cambiasso is the best of them in Italy, but Grella and Guana are both better than what we currently have. Better than Muta, better than Dabo and better than th departed Mudy.

--------

as far as negotiations, I agree. no club will find it easy to negotiate with Zampa, let alone Lotito who has already pissed them off in the past.

Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Latest news: Ledesma is an as*hole and is going to use article 17 next summer

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=796483
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:53 pm

well I didnt read anything about the FIFA aticle in the interview? i like the way how goal.com want to attract readers by such headlines, yet Ledesma agent should shut up and wait for Lotito because at the end of the day Lazio set the rules and not that cheap agent who is from time to time threatens Lazio.

Not to forget Lotito behavior by snubbing the scheduled meeting with Ledesma agent recently was the main reasons for this ass hole to speak too much. We want a peacful enviroment inside Lazio at the moment, those things affect the team performance next term definitely.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:

Even if he does leave I don't understand why Milan and Real Madrid are after him, he hasn't really impressed consistently to be considered anywhere near world class.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

Even if he does leave I don't understand why Milan and Real Madrid are after him, he hasn't really impressed consistently to be considered anywhere near world class.

Ah but Milan buys players the club does not necessarily need which could leave us wihout a good player and Ledesma on the bench.
Kalac as the first GK and Abbiati and Dida on the bench.
Dario Simic wasting away. I dunno what the deal is with Favalli.
And Real Madrid is like Carrie from sexandthecity, footballers being high-heel shoes.

Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:27 pm

Meh, his agent s brainwashing him with this talk of Milan and Real. Were Liverpool and Bayern Munich not interested in Behrami according to his agent. Yes, now he plays for West Ham.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:38 pm

West Ham are also after Cavani, who we were supposedly interested in a few months ago. Hope he goes, that would leave Palermo in a bit of a mess Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:34 pm

Caxi wrote:
10 million euro cost, incredibly overrated but probably better than Moti.

I wonder what is going on behind the scenes...so little news of any substance.
overrated? Coloccini is one of the most underrated players ever ! he's a topclass milan never gave him a chance. 10 millions is a good price for him.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 pm

I agree, Coloccini can do good but for 10 millions I would not buy him...I would still buy Moti for 6.

As for Ledesma, he is good, but not indispensable...he has to remember that with Dabo and maybe Pinzi + Matuzalem we have also other options....
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:59 am

Sile wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

Ah but Milan buys players the club does not necessarily need which could leave us wihout a good player and Ledesma on the bench.
Kalac as the first GK and Abbiati and Dida on the bench.
Dario Simic wasting away. I dunno what the deal is with Favalli.
And Real Madrid is like Carrie from sexandthecity, footballers being high-heel shoes.

Very Happy Good point!

Just watched the TIM Cup with Milan-Juve-Inter. Favalli is still looking good although he missed a penalty in the shootout. tongue
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:15 am

Giolazio wrote:

Just watched the TIM Cup with Milan-Juve-Inter. Favalli is still looking good although he missed a penalty in the shootout. tongue

Bring back Favalli! tongue

Coloccini is a very good player and is not over rated in my opinion. If anything, he is underrated like someone already mentioned but for 10 million I do not think it is worth it considering the budget Lotito has in place.

Guana and Grella are both good, solid players with vast Serie A experience with good sides so if Lotito could get either one it would be a great deal. I read Grella was close to Fulham recently but don't think anything went through.

Any news regarding Pinzi? Or Fernandez?
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:04 pm

We seem to be linked now with a loan deal for Inter midfielder Pele. He could be a decent player but surely when there is Pinzi and Fernandez both wanting to come to the club on permanent deals they sould be persued, not a loan. I wish we'd just finalise some of these long-running transfers now and also get rid of Stendardo and Mutarelli if they are going. Inzaghi and Baronio still don't seem to have any takers unfortunately....
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Well known fact that Mourinho is desperate to cut the squad size of Inter and considering our "friendship" with the club, I would not be surpised if Lotito saw this as an opportunity to make one of his loan with buy out option deals.

Apparently Fernandez is edging ever closer, but i'm not so sure. Pinzi deal could be back on too, but again, i'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:57 pm

I think I read somewhere that Pele was off to Porto this season.... but I think that was more likely to happen if Quaresma joined Inter. Pele would be a great addition to the team but again, if Fernandez and Pinzi are linked with Lazio then why the need for Pele?

Mourinho wants to cut the Inter squad to 25 so perhaps some players from there could be nice for Lazio to perhaps lure to the Olimpico?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Today at 7:55 am

Back to top Go down

Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next