Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:04 pm

drazvan wrote:
Tough situation in the last moments of the transfer market: Cribari is very close to fiorentina...Stendardo wants to leave...we must sign a defender...or even 2 if Cribari will leave!
i have confidence in Lotito, he is an expert of last minute moves.

Cribari's price is too big to Viola according to his agent, and Stendardo doesn't want to leave, it's Rossi who doesn't want him. But i think Willy will stay because all clubs which wanted him, now have other players (Udinese - Domizzi, Siena - Moti, Napoli - Aronica)

Btw, it's going to be a touch and interesting season in Serie A as Crespo is almost Sampdoria player and Milito is on his way back to Genoa (they negotiate with Palermo to bring Jankovic too..). In the same time Palermo wants Nilmar to reinforce their attack.. Interesting how transfer market will and..

It pleases me to see Serie A competitive again with ~10 clubs fighting for Euro places
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 pm

yes, Crespo has not been given a place in Inter's CL squad so it seems he will leave.

but guys, Obinna's work permit has just been rejected and Inter want to loan him out so now there is 9 hours for a team to capture him...
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Perosnally, I don't hope for reinforcements in the final hour, I hope we offload at least a few of the surplus players. We have such a long roster...
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 pm

If we sell Cribari and Stendardo and gets screewed for Domizzi and Moti (which is a done deal) then we'll have only Siviglia, Rozehnal and Diakite as central defenders? Not a very clever move by Lotito and Rossi (I start to dislike him).
Back to top Go down
guardia alta
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 165
Country and city : italy
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Ed wrote:
So again we lose a target (or at least a player linked) to another team. It's a shame about Domizzi but now I am sure we need to keep Stendardo and definitely Cribari as there is nobody superior to them available.

actually domizzi isn't our target any more.
domizzi isn't a good defender with a 4 defs line back.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
If we sell Cribari and Stendardo and gets screewed for Domizzi and Moti (which is a done deal) then we'll have only Siviglia, Rozehnal and Diakite as central defenders? Not a very clever move by Lotito and Rossi (I start to dislike him).

relying on a 35/36 year-old defender who has had a fairly average career is not sensible at all, hence we need to keep Stendardo. I am a bit biased against Siviglia as a player (played for Merda) but he's just not safe in that backline.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Radu and Rozenhal will probably be our central defense, with Siviglia, Diakite, and Tuia in case Cribari and Stendardo leave...
If either one of Cribari or Stendardo stays, I don't see any problem...

I think we did not get "screwed" on Moti, since we had a first option on him...if he moved to Siena is because Lotito agreed not to buy him...this is also why Siena has him for 0.6 + 4 mil, while we were offering 1 + 5 mil...probably Lotito and Rossi saw the guy playing this season and realised it was a bluf...there are much better players around (Tuia is one of them).
Domizzi is more of a central defensive midfielder than a defender, so I don't really think we needed him...

Interesting hours...:)
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Im satisfied with our campaign in the market so id expect no new arrivals at this stage before the window shuts in a few hours, but i hope we can offload a few players that are sur-plus to requirements.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Baronio goes to Brescia... both clubs have found the agreement.. but I don't know if it's already official or not

Last edited by Broencoceleste on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:58 pm

be calm guys:D Sleep be sure that we dont have anyother transfer (maybe out only) but sure that no one is ready for arrival as there isnt any available player specilay that we have contact with him already, maybe such several last years onlt young people that cant rely on them, & obvious we dont need others as we have so many talented.

any way i hope we ll see a leader in def such oneywu.
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Baronio goes to Brescia... both clubs have found the agreement.. but I don't know if it's already official or not

nice to hear that
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Official:
Baronio goes to Brescia
Stendardo is loaned to Lecce

Last edited by Broencoceleste on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 pm

Stendardo to Lecce... Lotito has confirmed the deal to Sky Italia.

The Mercato is now closed with a "crazy" day. For Lazio it seems we got rid of the surplus players Baronio and Stendardo, although we are still awaiting the details of those two transfers. No new arrivals.

Please note that deals could have been finalized in the last hours only to be made official later in the evening. Not very likely in our situation though.
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm

Moti to Siena? No
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:29 pm

we need to reinforce...Chievo have brought in Kerlon and Esposito, Lecce got Stendardo, if we don't get a grip and play like last season I'll be looking forward to Serie B next season...forget the UEFA Cup now, won't happen. The mercato today is killing my optimism.
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:31 pm

Sturges wrote:
Moti to Siena? No
relax. it`s a good thing. u`ll see him know and understand. give him 5 games. Tuia is a better option

Last edited by vent on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:31 pm

It appears,that we are going to rely more on Diakite and Tuia...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Caxi wrote:
we need to reinforce...Chievo have brought in Kerlon and Esposito, Lecce got Stendardo, if we don't get a grip and play like last season I'll be looking forward to Serie B next season...forget the UEFA Cup now, won't happen. The mercato today is killing my optimism.

Why man? we're just offloading players that are not in Delio's vision for this season, they're just creating confusion.

We have a solid defense, a good keeper, a talented midfield and what seems to be a really sweet attack line.

Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

usampa wrote:

Well the latter is a good thing, he needs experience
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 pm

Sturges wrote:
usampa wrote:

Well the latter is a good thing, he needs experience

Diakite is even better in my opinion.
We will see, there are a couple of hours till closing...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Sile wrote:
Caxi wrote:

Why man? we're just offloading players that are not in Delio's vision for this season, they're just creating confusion.

We have a solid defense, a good keeper, a talented midfield and what seems to be a really sweet attack line.

I think we can go Top 4 or Bottom 4. Serie A looks so competitive and this weekend reinforced that. Some great pieces of business were done this mercato, by us and other clubs. I'm just afraid we won't deliver.

If Lotito made just one signing today, I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 142
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Genoa improved aswell signing Diego Milito
Serie A is the best league in the World I dare anyone to challenge me on this!

Lazio will stay as is???

Last edited by Gianni Calcio on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Caxi wrote:
I think we can go Top 4 or Bottom 4. Serie A looks so competitive and this weekend reinforced that. Some great pieces of business were done this mercato, by us and other clubs. I'm just afraid we won't deliver.

Couldn't agree more.. It will be a touch season with many hard and interesting games. Napoli, both clubs from Genova and Udinese scares me, not to mention clubs from the north and Rioma. But even weaker clubs strengthen they roosters and will battle till the end. Honestly, I have never seen such an interesting and competitive Serie A championship before
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 142
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Gizas wrote:
Caxi wrote:

Couldn't agree more.. It will be a touch season with many hard and interesting games. Napoli, both clubs from Genova and Udinese scares me, not to mention clubs from the north and Rioma. But even weaker clubs strengthen they roosters and will battle till the end. Honestly, I have never seen such an interesting and competitive Serie A championship before

Not to mention Samp, Palermo then the big guns omg!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:53 pm

So Makinwa and Manfredinho are still with us? No scratch .....Dellio, Dellio, what do you see that the rest of the world dosen't in these two so called football players? No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Today at 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next