AuthorMessage
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:58 pm

on the defense problem: I prefer to use Tuia and Diakite esp Diakite showed good skills agains rioma 2 seasons ago
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
So Makinwa and Manfredinho are still with us? No scratch .....Dellio, Dellio, what do you see that the rest of the world dosen't in these two so called football players? No

I think he will stay with us until the last day of his splendid career (or he will be fired together with Rossi). I don't understand why our coach keeps his fight on Manfredini. Good midfielders at the age of 34 do not show anything special so how we can count on Manfredini No Munatelli is 10 times better but Rossi prefers Manfre. unbelieveble
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebćk
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
on the defense problem: I prefer to use Tuia and Diakite esp Diakite showed good skills agains rioma 2 seasons ago

defense problem? what problem? We have never had so many top defenders in Lotito era? Diakité has never played against riomma...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:21 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

defense problem? what problem? We have never had so many top defenders in Lotito era? Diakité has never played against riomma...

well it's not a real problem but some of our mates were concerned that we didn't get Moti ... and are you sure Diakite didn't play against rioma ? I'm almost sure he played one game cause I think I remember him in one derby ...
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 177
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 pm

So the mercato is over now?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Gianni Calcio wrote:

Not to mention Samp, Palermo then the big guns omg!

Palermo is a joke! Zamparini is the biggest joker ever! they've failed in this mercato!

What are you guys whining about? you just praised Lazio to the sky yesterday and now you're thinking that we're gonna shrunk to Serie B??

Please be patient on this team, we already spent much in the mercato, and we already have too many players!

All positions in the first XI are already covered, what we need more only for back up. However, we can depend the back up from our youngsters.
Please tell me what we need more..

for attack we have: Rocchi, Pandev, Zarate

attacking midfield: Foggia, Mauri, Meghni
defensive midfield: Dabo, Matuzalem, Ledesma, Brocchi
RB:Lichtsteiner, De Silvestri
LB: Kolarov, Radu
CB: Rozehnal, Siviglia, Cribari
Goalkeeper: Carrizo

All the players I mentioned are the starting eleven materials... they are all good.. we even almost have two teams with the same quality..
we don't need anymore players..

don't be jealous with the neighbors last day mercato.. they are all panics! they could be bought something that they don't really need!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:31 pm

I hope it's true that I never gone se Baronio in Lazio anymore.
Stendardo to Lecce? What a joke, what's he gone do there?
And Domizzi is in Udinese, Moti for Siena (Yes).
Who is coming to our beautiful club?
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:32 pm

We need a CB, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Electric Joker
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Hungary, Debrecen
Laziale since : 1996/97 season
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
And Domizzi is in Udinese

And we couldn't lure him to Rome... Udinese just got the contropartita for measly 2.5 million euros. Shame on you Lotito.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:39 pm

Diakité have never played a derby for Lazio. On the otherhand he has played for the primavera and won it by scoring the only goal.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Electric Joker wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:
And Domizzi is in Udinese

And we couldn't lure him to Rome... Udinese just got the contropartita for measly 2.5 million euros. Shame on you Lotito.

I think we could, we just didn't want to....
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:

well, just to get the odd pulse racing...Milan have just left Nesta out of UEFA Cup squad...
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 142
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Gianni Calcio wrote:

Palermo is a joke! Zamparini is the biggest joker ever! they've failed in this mercato!

What are you guys whining about? you just praised Lazio to the sky yesterday and now you're thinking that we're gonna shrunk to Serie B??

Please be patient on this team, we already spent much in the mercato, and we already have too many players!

All positions in the first XI are already covered, what we need more only for back up. However, we can depend the back up from our youngsters.

All the players I mentioned are the starting eleven materials... they are all good.. we even almost have two teams with the same quality..

don't be jealous with the neighbors last day mercato.. they are all panics! they could be bought something that they don't really need!

I still have faith in our team never said that just saying that this years Serie A is the strongest for some years now
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Caxi wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:

well, just to get the odd pulse racing...Milan have just left Nesta out of UEFA Cup squad...

Nesta, a dream but do you really think Lotito would bring hime back in town agian? Never! And you know why? Beacuse it would be good for our team, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:

we already have siviglia, rozehnal, radu, cribari, Diakite and Tuia

that's more than enough... dommizi, moti, onyewu etc 's qualities aren't really better than those we have. They even could be worst.

what we need only practice, practice and practice to make the defense perfect.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:48 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Gianni Calcio wrote:

Couldn't agree more! I think we have the best team since 2003. Definately under Lotito. Alot of experience and exciting youth. Even if this season isn't a success we have a very good base now to build upon!

I'm extremely excited at seeing Foggia (I think him staying was our best transfer) Meghni and Zarate play and hopefully Tuia will get some opportunities.

My only questionmark on the team is our leader Mr Rossi. I'm not sure he's up to it anymore.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:

that's more than enough... dommizi, moti, onyewu etc 's qualities aren't really better than those we have.

Totally agree Broenco, I don't see with what they are better than our defenders.
They are exactly the same class....
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Tuia is still young to play IMO but Diakite can.He played some good games when he was in
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Broencoceleste, well said. Finally a bit of common sense in this forum. It's quite simple really - we don't need last minute transfers because we were smart and made most of our trasfers before we started the pre-season training. It's a pity we couldn't offload more players but I doubt the likes of Makinwa, Manfredini, Firmani or Inzaghi are wanted by any first division team and they probably don't want to play in Serie B. If one reads some posts here they might be left with the impression that getting rid of players is as easy as putting two and two together.

As for genoa and whoever buying this or that players - we are one fo te few teams with positive financial balance, I'd like us to keep it that way. If you haven't realised already that Lotito won't pull out a cent out of his own pocket in order to provide transfer funds then wake up and smell the coffee.

Quote :
Nesta, a dream but do you really think Lotito would bring hime back in town agian? Never! And you know why? Beacuse it would be good for our team, that's why.

Lay off the pipe, Nesta's wage is about the same as most of our starting line-up and he has a long term contract with milanmerda. But yes, blame Lotito for not being able to achieve what no other club president can hope to achieve either if that will make you feel better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:

that's more than enough... dommizi, moti, onyewu etc 's qualities aren't really better than those we have. They even could be worst.

And which of them can play against Inter,Milan,Juve if ex Rozehnal and Cribari get injured?Can you tell me?
Somebody said that we have spent a lot of money in this mercato.For who?!I must sau that we were lucky to win at Cagliari.We can achieve nothing with players like Manfredini,Inzaghi,,Mauri,Del Nero adn Siviglia too.How I've said many times I'm not pesimistic,just realistic,when looking at other teams squad.Big Lotito said when he arrived that in 5 years we will be playing in CL.Big words,big plan.Without Calciopoli Cl is far away from us.If you look at our defence we need 2 CB's,not one.But one is enough,if he's a real fighter.Injuries,suspensions will come and what we'll do then?I don't want transfer for 50 millions,I just want what we need this time.(if we don't want the 12th place)
Non mollare mai!
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

well it's not a real problem but some of our mates were concerned that we didn't get Moti ... and are you sure Diakite didn't play against rioma ? I'm almost sure he played one game cause I think I remember him in one derby ...

if u dont think its a problem,dont call it a problem. its your choice. and I agree fully with broenco and matrim,I am satisfied with what we have now.

And as Biancocelesti said,Diakité has played primavera derby,not "real" derby. he played an awesome game in his first game at Olimpico against Fiorentina,where he totally outclassed Toni.

Laziottimo,no need for the drama,really. Your example,if rozehnal and cribari get injured: Radu-Siviglia. thats easy,we have 4 top players for CB,some better then others ofc. I really dont see a problem in the defence write now. If we got one more CB,one of the others would leave... we almost saw that with cribari today.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:08 pm

The only piece I think missing is a solid CB, someone that could replace Siviglia/Cribari and be a starter from next game. It is very hard to find such a player these days, I saw Domizzi as one option but he went to Udine and we did not really try so hard to bring him these last days so probable Lotito/Rossi were not so eager. On the other hand, it is not a panic-state so if there is no good option we rather stay away from signing a so so player just to add someone to our bench.

We will have to wait a few more hours before we can conclude this years mercato.
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 142
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Siena have pipped Lazio to the signing of Romania international Cosmin Moti.

The defender has joined Siena on a season-long loan deal with a view to a permanent arrangement.

Moti had previously suggested he wanted to stay at Dinamo Bucharest, but has been tempted to head to Serie A.

Lazio had also shown an interest in the centre-half, with his agent Giovanni Becali confirming Moti had chosen Siena.

"He has signed for Siena on loan with the option to make the deal permanent," Becali told Dire.

"It's the same formula that the deal would have taken had he chosen to sign for Lazio."

Moti was part of Romania's Euro 2008 squad, but did not make an appearance during the group phase of the tournament.

In joining Siena, Moti links up with compatriot Paul Codrea, who played in all three of Romania's games in Austria & Switzerland earlier this summer.

Sky Sports

What a loser why would he choose Siena over Lazio??

Good luck to him though
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Cash wrote:
The only piece I think missing is a solid CB, someone that could replace Siviglia/Cribari and be a starter from next game. It is very hard to find such a player these days, I saw Domizzi as one option but he went to Udine and we did not really try so hard to bring him these last days so probable Lotito/Rossi were not so eager. On the other hand, it is not a panic-state so if there is no good option we rather stay away from signing a so so player just to add someone to our bench.

We will have to wait a few more hours before we can conclude this years mercato.

We have Radu and Tuia, and Cribari on the bench...its quite enough for cb.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Cash wrote:

Rozehnal? Radu? Aren't they even better then Siviglia and Cribari?

And the mercato closed at 19 if that is what you are referring to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Today at 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next