Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Squadramia.it?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Buy Your Own Football Club
Do you want to buy your own Italian football club? Well log on to Squadramia.it (MySoccerClub.it), where over 16,500 people have already done so.

A new and exciting project has been born - Squadramia.it.

MySoccerClub.it gives you the possibility to buy and manage, online, a real Italian football club. There are already more than 16,500 supporters, with dozens of Italian teams in the top ten ready to be purchased.

How does it work?

1) Registration is free.
2) You vote for the team you want to buy.
3) When the number of members of the team reaches 20,000 you will then confirm the purchase of your share for 60 Euros.
4) The team with the best characteristics will be bought (players, stadium, location, connections, balance, etc.)
5) Every sportive or administrative decision will be taken by all members together through online voting.

The basis of this project will be a Sport Association established by all the members registered with a share of 60 Euros. The Association will be non-profit, therefore all the profits will be re-invested into the team.

Democracy, Internet and a lot of passion for football will be the central source for this initiative.

In the United Kingdom it has already worked. The project MyFootballClub.co.uk allowed 20,000 fans to become real owners and managers of a 5th division team, Ebbsfleet United, who not long ago reached the FA Trophy Final and won the match played at Wembley in front of 40,000 fans.

If you like Italian Football, then become a supporter of Squadramia.it, and become President and Manager of an Italian team.

Goal.com 01/08/2008

see http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=778838 and http://www.squadramia.it

Is there anybody knows further information about this site?

I registered and looking for more information about it.. Let share it together in this thread if you know something..

Last edited by Broencoceleste on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Squadramia.it?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:45 pm

So is this for 5th division of football club or something?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Squadramia.it?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 pm

So 20,000 fans invest 60 euro each, which amounts to 1,200,000 euro, and then invest that money in a club?

A 5th division club is not sth I'd spend my money on. Sounds interesting, but it is too idealistic for me.

Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Squadramia.it?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:34 pm

I think a best posible option is to give that money to me. Have fait. I know how to invest and everybody will be happy! I right now dont have 10 euros so how I can give 60???

I think its another trap. Did they give you some evidence that you have 0.00001% of shares. When for example Cisco Roma (leader of this project i think) become stronger than Real in next 30 years, do anybody think money will came back to anybody who invest.... No way... This is the game for people who have much more money they need...
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Squadramia.it?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Yeah.. at first I thought we could buy shares from teams from Serie A including Lazio... then I realized that it will be teams from 5th division, so it will be to tiring to follow.. need many-many years for that team to be in Serie A, or maybe they never be in Serie A ever drunken

better save my energy to work hard and save a lot of money so someday I will buy Lazio shares in the Italian Stock market tongue or buy directly from Lotito!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Squadramia.it?   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Sounds interesting but its a 5th division team.... which is alright, but I would rather save up and take over Lazio one day Very Happy plus being a uni student is not exactly easy on the wallet lol
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Squadramia.it?   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Sounds interesting but its a 5th division team.... which is alright, but I would rather save up and take over Lazio one day Very Happy plus being a uni student is not exactly easy on the wallet lol

hehe, that's exactly what I thought Bobbi when I first read this thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squadramia.it?   Today at 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Squadramia.it?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FOOTBALL IN GENERAL :: The Mixed Zone-
Jump to: