HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Seriea.tv

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AquilaBelga
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 21
Age : 36
Country and city : Eden UT
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Seriea.tv   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:34 pm

Seriea.tv ......

What is it with this service? Last year I tried to subscribe to their service but they wouldn't accept any of my credit cards (never had any problems paying anywhere else). When I talked to them about this problem they were plain rude saying it was my problem not theirs.

This year their website doesn't even work. It just says "coming soon", but the season starts in a few days. Anyone knows what is up with that?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1218
Age : 37
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 pm

AquilaBelga wrote:
Seriea.tv ......

What is it with this service? Last year I tried to subscribe to their service but they wouldn't accept any of my credit cards (never had any problems paying anywhere else). When I talked to them about this problem they were plain rude saying it was my problem not theirs.

This year their website doesn't even work. It just says "coming soon", but the season starts in a few days. Anyone knows what is up with that?

somewhere I heard that SerieAtv only works for the subscriber outside europe, I don't know if it was true or not. I don't need you need to subscribe at all, just use internet streaming.

open www.myp2p.eu and install the application such as sopcast, Utv, TVAnts etc. When you want to watch it just click the game and voila... you can watch the serie A live on your computer... sometimes the quality is better than serieA tv
Back to top Go down
AquilaBelga
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 21
Age : 36
Country and city : Eden UT
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:

somewhere I heard that SerieAtv only works for the subscriber outside europe, I don't know if it was true or not. I don't need you need to subscribe at all, just use internet streaming.

open www.myp2p.eu and install the application such as sopcast, Utv, TVAnts etc. When you want to watch it just click the game and voila... you can watch the serie A live on your computer... sometimes the quality is better than serieA tv

I am actually outside Europe, so that shouldn't be an issue. As far as p2p, I know about it and use it all the time, but I'm sick of bad quality and unreliable streams, and I'm not a big fan of watching the games with commentators that speak a language I don't understand.

I wish there was a convenient way of watching every Lazio game in good enough quality so I can actually distinguish the players and the ball. I wouldn't even mind paying for it.... but apparently nobody wants my money? scratch
Back to top Go down
4ZALAZIO
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 59
Age : 37
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:36 pm

I think we all want what your asking for. I too am tired of pulling out the dictionary to try and understand what the commentator just said about so and so....
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 142
Age : 32
Country and city : Canada
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 am

i wanted to subscribe too! Such a pain not being able to watch Lazio play!
Back to top Go down
gmv62
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 5
Age : 54
Country and city : Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:11 pm

4ZALAZIO wrote:
I think we all want what your asking for. I too am tired of pulling out the dictionary to try and understand what the commentator just said about so and so....

Actually, I've had a great deal of fun streaming games through the internet on radio and listening to them on Sundays. I urge you guys in the states to pick up on the most imortant words the Italian announcers are using, and listen to the games. Your understanding of the language will grow quickly.

That said, I want to subscribe to Serie A TV but have not yet. Please let us know if it works!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:27 pm

I know that it does not work for us in Europe, I have tried on several occasions without succeeding. Last year though, I was in Vancouver, Canada for a while and I managed to pick up one game when situated there (it was the palermo game, the lasy before the xmas break..). However, I had to use a close friend's credit card to able to get it, guess mine is registered as a Europe-based card...
Back to top Go down
gmv62
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 5
Age : 54
Country and city : Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:42 pm

There is a new screen for Sierie A tv which says "new version..soon".

http://www.seriea.tv/pubb_EN/serieatv_cortesia.html
Back to top Go down
AquilaBelga
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 21
Age : 36
Country and city : Eden UT
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 pm

gmv62 wrote:
There is a new screen for Sierie A tv which says "new version..soon".

http://www.seriea.tv/pubb_EN/serieatv_cortesia.html

Yeah.. it's been there since this summer. Not sure what their plan is.

As far as radio & Italian is concerned... I lived in Rome for 3.5 years so needless to say I know a word or two of Italian tongue Radio is fun once in a while but I want to just relax on the couch on Sunday mornings and turn on my tv/computer and watch the game without the whole hassle of finding poor quality p2p streams in foreign languages (if I'm lucky!). At least Fox Soccer Channel shows a game once in a while (even 2 in a row now!)

Where in Idaho are you? You must be the closest Lazio fan to here (Missoula, MT) that I know of! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Seriea.tv   Today at 9:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
Seriea.tv
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE FANS PUB :: Free talks-
Jump to: