HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Season is ready to start and we are too.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:18 am

I am glad to write again after so many efforts this topic and this season with all of you.
even if we , Italians, are facing the new season with many problems made by our Lega Calcio regarding the Tv broadcasting in free ( not pay per view) the Radio live broadcasting is not aloud also, the referees, the old stadiums and so on....the show must go on and I as a Lazio supporter what can i wish?
We are facing this season against powerful teams as Inter, Milan, Juve , Fiorentina, Napoli with a group made by stronger individuals but still not a team.
We have strong personality as Carrizo, a creative player as Matuzalem, a crazy kid like Zarate, a powerful foot as Kolarov, a jolly joker as Pasquale( call him Paccuale) Foggia, a determinated runner as Lorenzo de Silvestri, a ghost as makinwa, a small but nice doctor as Tommaso, a baby face like Goran, a brasilan dancer with a huge heart as Cribari, an impressive and massive Diakite, two small but strong gladiators as Rozhenal and lichsteiner,and our old gentleman Siviglia...and so on...( ops Kozach, Brocchi, Del Nero, and some more are missed) but still we don't have a real and final line up that has been tested after months of matches.
Everything seems new to me and it is!
I am expecting the real Lazio to run in 2 months and i pray Mr Delio Rossi to bet in every one and not just in those more "nicer" then others.

I wish, and this is more important, to see my fella Laziali to change their attitude and thoughts because we passed trough a terrible season made by not just a shameful results but signed by Lotito contestation, Gabriele Sandri death, 4 guys under process, and more and more.

So, my friends , i first thanks all for the new LazioFever.org community and thanks to our friends of lazio malta club, Nebeskoplavi, Lazio Russia, Lazio Belgio, Lazio swiss, LazioFly china, Lazio polland and more....
be ready to close your eyes and ready for another year up the SS Lazio most dangerous and incredible rollercoaster!

Dr.Madani
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 35
Country and city : Saudi Arabi
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:58 am

We are all pumbed up with gasoline man....

and remember ...
We Can DO It..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:03 am

36 men in the squad now...I have my worries.

I am ready, LF is ready, now I just hope the squad, the coach and all associated with the team are just as ready.
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:37 am

Ermetico wrote:
I am glad to write again after so many efforts this topic and this season with all of you.
even if we , Italians, are facing the new season with many problems made by our Lega Calcio regarding the Tv broadcasting in free ( not pay per view) the Radio live broadcasting is not aloud also, the referees, the old stadiums and so on....the show must go on and I as a Lazio supporter what can i wish?
We are facing this season against powerful teams as Inter, Milan, Juve , Fiorentina, Napoli with a group made by stronger individuals but still not a team.
We have strong personality as Carrizo, a creative player as Matuzalem, a crazy kid like Zarate, a powerful foot as Kolarov, a jolly joker as Pasquale( call him Paccuale) Foggia, a determinated runner as Lorenzo de Silvestri, a ghost as makinwa, a small but nice doctor as Tommaso, a baby face like Goran, a brasilan dancer with a huge heart as Cribari, an impressive and massive Diakite, two small but strong gladiators as Rozhenal and lichsteiner,and our old gentleman Siviglia...and so on...( ops Kozach, Brocchi, Del Nero, and some more are missed) but still we don't have a real and final line up that has been tested after months of matches.
Everything seems new to me and it is!
I am expecting the real Lazio to run in 2 months and i pray Mr Delio Rossi to bet in every one and not just in those more "nicer" then others.

I wish, and this is more important, to see my fella Laziali to change their attitude and thoughts because we passed trough a terrible season made by not just a shameful results but signed by Lotito contestation, Gabriele Sandri death, 4 guys under process, and more and more.

So, my friends , i first thanks all for the new LazioFever.org community and thanks to our friends of lazio malta club, Nebeskoplavi, Lazio Russia, Lazio Belgio, Lazio swiss, LazioFly china, Lazio polland and more....
be ready to close your eyes and ready for another year up the SS Lazio most dangerous and incredible rollercoaster!

Bravo.

Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Iam not like u guys iam really close to earth, iam expecting the team to reach top 7 of course but not top 4, but the squad is great and we wont see anymore 3+ goals going in our net hopefully
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 pm

AbedElkader wrote:
Iam not like u guys iam really close to earth, iam expecting the team to reach top 7 of course but not top 4, but the squad is great and we wont see anymore 3+ goals going in our net hopefully

I believe that Lazio is going to fly really high this season, more high than anyone expected!

We are so damn underrated team this season! and that will make our season's journey better!!

Play a great football, that's what I really want from Lazio this season...

Call me a dreamer, but believing is a power Wink
Back to top Go down
guardia alta
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 165
Country and city : italy
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 pm

i always prefer to be underrated;-).

excellent ermetico thread, thanks.

i'm happy about laziali season tickets subscribed! that's great, isnt't it?
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:39 pm

nice text

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
k77
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 149
Country and city : MALTA
Laziale since : 1986
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm

we r ready too ... nice talk Erme.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm

FORZA LAZIO!!!

Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:06 pm

I hope this season 08/09 would be a great performance byt our beautiful team, I feel that I'm not alone whit that feeling.
FORZA SS LAZIO!!! DAJE ROSSI!! Make us proud!!!

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Great post to Paolo! Forza Lazio! The moment we have all been waiting for!

We should get our players to watch Gladiator or Braveheart before each game, just as we did in the 3-1 derby! Then I would like to see our players peform the 'Haka' before kick off! That would send all the primadonna's from Milan and Turin running with their tails between their legs.

We have nothing to lose this year so let's not fear anyone but play sensible! Daje!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Great post to Paolo! Forza Lazio! The moment we have all been waiting for!

We should get our players to watch Gladiator or Braveheart before each game, just as we did in the 3-1 derby! Then I would like to see our players peform the 'Haka' before kick off! That would send all the primadonna's from Milan and Turin running with their tails between their legs.

We have nothing to lose this year so let's not fear anyone but play sensible! Daje!!!!

Hahahah! That was a really good one, watch the movies or maybe clips on our modern Gladiator, and I can say that he has a Braveheart.
Paolo Di Canio!! Lazio per Sempre!
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:26 pm

this could be a beautiful season... E ANDIAMO!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 pm

FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:33 pm

We are ready!

I hope the team also is. jocolor

Avanti!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 pm

I am ready for ignition cheers Very Happy
Don't know for the rest.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:45 pm

Bring it on

Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 am

Great post, Paolo!

That time of the year again, let's go!
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:32 am

Tick....tick...tick....tick.....
BOOOOOMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:15 pm

One sentence, and please remember it this season my friends!

NON MOLLARE MAI!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:09 am

All the best for a great season Lazio!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!
NON MOLLARE MAI!!!!
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:45 am

Forza Lazio!!
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:47 pm

Hope we get a great season.

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
IRR87
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 110
Country and city : Belgium Turnhout
Laziale since : 2005

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:48 pm

seems like the team is ready. But what about the website , or more specific, the squadlist scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Season is ready to start and we are too.   Today at 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down

The Season is ready to start and we are too.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next